Take Me As I Am (Completed)

myheartsmistake द्वारा

I don't like One Direction. So can someone please tell me why I'm stuck on a game show with the five boys who... अधिक

Take Me As I Am
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Alternate Ending ~ Nick
Alternate Ending ~ Harry
Alternate Ending ~ Liam
Alternate Ending ~ Niall
Author's Note

Chapter Thirty-Seven

284K 9.1K 1.2K
myheartsmistake द्वारा

Dedication to @Amber_99 :)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

The blonde flipped her hair dramatically while letting out a tinkling giggle, one that made my bones ache. She sashayed up to my best friend, a french manicured hand landing on his shoulder as she tried to get as close to him as possible.

"Well, I'm going to go save my best friend." After informing Niall, I sped towards Miss Flirt. 

"Al! Why didn't you tell me you had such attractive male friends? What sorcery did you use on him to make him be your friend?" Simone cooed, her hand on Nick's neck and side pressed up against his. 

"Step away from him," I directed. 

Simone tilted her head before sighing. "Ruining all the fun? Again? Oh, poor Al, if you're not having fun, no one else can?" 

"No, she just doesn't want Nick to catch your diseases." Trinity appeared and pulled Simone's hand off of the boy. "I have socks at the ready - and I'm not afraid to use them."

"Socks?" Nick inputed, confusion written across his face.

"Trin is a professional sock hitter." I supplied the information, not even attempting to conceal the smirk that appeared while Simone took a few steps away from Nick.

Simone tried to keep a neutral expression, but it was quite obvious that Trinity's threat had fazed her. She was probably having flashbacks to one of the nights at the house when Trinity started flinging socks at her. Boredom brings out the best in people. 

"Trin? Trinity! Hello, hello, I'm Nick." Nick's charm turned on immediately, as he gave a sly wink towards my friend.

Trinity rolled her eyes, not falling for his flirt at all. "We met already. When you were too busy making googly eyes at Harry."

I snorted out a laugh while Nick started sputtering. "It wasn't that at all."

"Mate, I wouldn't blame you. His curls are hypnotizing." Zayn had a half smile, his sight flickering back and forth to Trinity. Jealousy is not a good trait on him.

"They're stupidly curly." Nick muttered, arms crossing.

"I haven't sat down in the past four hours… Do you know how sad that is?" I spoke, as I mirrored Nick's actions and crossed my own arms. "I like sitting down. I like being lazy. Yet here I am, indulging in the drama that you all bring into my life!"

Nick, Trinity, Zayn, Simone and Niall all raised their eyebrows at me. 

"What? Can I not complain?" 

"It's not a good look for you." Trinity grinned, taking my hand and then twiddling her fingers towards the boys. "So long."

I tripped over my feet as she dragged me towards Faith and Andie. "Are you a mad woman?"

"Do you even need to ask that?" Trinity laughed a maniacal laugh that confirmed the fact that her looks simply concealed the crazy, mental girl inside. 

"Finally! The girl of the hour! Alright, now that we are all here, shall we start our business?" Andie asked in a professional way, her back straight like a rod, hands clasped onto her lap and a patient facial expression.

"We're far enough away, right?" Faith asked in hesitation, eyes flitting around her to make sure everyone was still at least ten feet away. She was happy to know that they were, and that no one was even paying us a second's glance. 

"I'm starting to be worried about the three of yours sanity. Honestly. What in steak's heaven is going on with you guys?" I groaned in annoyance, my butt falling into the place on the sofa next to Andie. 

The three of them responded with creepy grins. Trinity spoke up first, "So we decided that we couldn't decide who likes you more. Nick, Niall, Liam or Harry. I mean, Nick has the whole 'best friend since baby days' thing going on, but it might just be that. It's really hard to tell the separation from 'brother' to 'potential lover'. Niall has shown interest in you, because despite you not telling us-"

"Which we're very disappointed about!" Andie interrupted, shooting me a condescending look.

"As I was saying," Trinity glared at Andie for interrupting her before continuing, "Niall has obviously said something to you in private about his feelings towards you. Considering how you acted around him before and after a one on one conversation with him. Harry has been a bit obvious in his advances on you… To the point where it could just be him being comfortable with you and being able to joke with you. Or he could be insecure and jokes about it to test the waters. Liam, on the other hand, has been playing the sweet one. The one who is always there as a friend; He's probably waiting for you to realize that he could be so much more."

Trinity took a deep breath, winded from her long monologue. Faith was nodding her head up and down like a seesaw, agreeing with every syllable that left Trin's mouth.

"Or maybe they're all just friends. Maybe that's all they'll ever be." I said in all seriousness, letting myself indulge in rolling my eyes dramatically at the three.

"That's funny." Faith laughed with absolutely no amusement. "But we have a plan!"

"Oh great." I muttered.

"Yeah, okay, so our plan is-"

"I want to explain it!" Andie interrupted, her hand motioning for Faith to be quiet. Faith huffed and fell farther back into the couch while waiting for Andie to talk. "You're going to go outside and then one of us is going to run towards where the boys are and be all 'Al is outside! She fell!' and then we're going to wait, the boy who is the most worried is going to be the one who likes you the most!" 

"You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me." I said in staccato notes. I stared blankly at the three girls who seemed to think they're plan was the best plan ever.

"It's the only way we can officially settle the shipping discussions." Trinity explained.

"They don't like me! Why would they? I'm rude, obnoxious and annoying! Honestly, you guys. Leave it alone. My love life, which is extremely nonexistent, has nothing to do with you! Yeah, sure, Niall said he likes me. Yet, once this show is over and done with, we're probably never going to see each other again and he'll fall for some perfectly sculptured girl who won't act indifferent around them! Leave it be." I tried to conceal my anger as best I could, my teeth were biting into my lip.

"Denying it won't make it go away." Andie stated. 

"You know what? Fine. I'll do this stupid little experiment of yours just to make you shut up. Promise that if I do this and you find out which boy," I then made quotation marks with my fingers,"'likes me more' you'll leave me alone about it." I negotiated. Nothing would please me more than to have my friends leave me alone about boys. Here's a perfect example as to why it's so much better to only have guy friends.

"Yay! Okay, go outside with Trinity and Faith, I'll go tell the boys you hurt yourself!" Andie started directing, her sharp nails digging into my back as she shoved towards the sliding glass doors. 

We received strange looks from the other girls, the room being strangely filled to the brim considering the past few days it had been virtually empty. I obeyed every time Trinity moved me to a different direction and I couldn't help thinking how stupid this was.

Maybe it was the fact that I truly hoped none of the boys really liked me. I liked my life the way it was, without the drama, without all the attention. And I wanted to make it so I went home and nothing had changed. Yet everyone else wanted something extreme to happen, something that would change life as I knew it. 

"Lay down." Trinity demanded.

"Excuse me?" I popped an eyebrow.

"Lay down! If you want them to believe that you hurt yourself, you have to put yourself into the fetal position." Trinity said as if it was obvious.

"I don't want them to believe that. You do." I muttered as I crouched down on the pavement outside. 

"Hush. Okay, looks like Andie went already. Come on Faith, we have to look worried."

The two girls leaned over me, taking on expressions of concern. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing; Faith should never consider becoming an actress. She looked more constipated than anxious over her friend's health.

Before I could even blink, six boys were leaning over me and reaching out to 'help' me. After a total of ten seconds, I started to get a bit too aware of my surroundings and feeling a bit claustrophobic. I swatted around to get Harry to help me up from my crouched position. I exhaled and gave Trinity, Andie and Faith an eye roll as I crossed my arms. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Niall poked his head around Louis to ask. The boys were all pushed together and had quite obviously arrived at the same time. 

"See? Didn't work. You guys are stupid." I couldn't help laugh a tiny, tiny bit at the girls who looked shellshocked. 

"What's going on?" Nick asked, pushing past the others. 

"Oh. Um. I fell, see, and blacked out for a second, and you know, the girls got worried, but I'm totally fine." I waved it off.

The boys all murmured something about 'oh' and we all started shuffling back into the house. I felt smug about the fact that all the boys came at the same time, that the girls wouldn't start squealing how one certain boy was going to propose marriage before the end of the week. 

Trinity tugged on my arm, the other two girls crowding me. 

"They're all in love with you! Even Trin's boyfriend!" Faith gasped.

I thought she was joking, but her tone and her face had that of a very serious squirrel. 

Aw, c'mon. Really?

~

Hiya! Sorry for the fact it's been over a week since my last update. I know it's annoyed quite a few of you, but THANK YOU to the ones who told me to take my time. 

Between getting a horrible cold (One that made me lay in bed wanting to die) and hell week, I've had no time to write. This chapter is just pieced together, I wrote a few sentences every time I had a second of rest. 

My show opens tomorrow, which means preview is tonight, which means this weekend is going to be nuts. I'm so excited though, months of hard work finally getting paid off. Woohoo!

And now that I'm mostly better, everything seems to be fine. YAY FOR FINENESS. 

Make sure you vote! It really means a lot to me if you vote on every chapter - It makes me want to hug you and squeeze you and buy you One Direction. :)

~ Follow me ~

Instagram/Twitter - MyHeartsMistake

Tumblrs - katie-talks-a-lot.tumblr.com and autumnsramblings.tumblr.com 

~ Dedication to a commenter ~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

229K 4.1K 32
When Charlie moved with her family to England, she didn't expect to become "new meat." But she did, and she doesn't like it. The boys in the gang One...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
Separate Smokers at sea द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.9K 139 37
Sanne, Jessica and Femke. Three best friends, Crazy, weird, loud and just theirselves. When there are coming five new students to their school. They'...
11.7K 196 25
Prologue: Sam Henderson. A girl living in the town, Falling Skies. She's a popular girl in school and all of the boys want to date her. Sam had made...