Author's Note

Author's Note

Yeah, I know it's not what you guys expected, but I really didn't want to make any of you upset about the ending couples. Plus I've had this in mind for the past few months and wanted to do it. It kind of feels like there is no ending, but imagine Al's ending on your own. There never is an easy way to end a story, unless it's an epilogue of the couple being married with their kids. The whole point of this story was the show, and learning about yourself. Which Al did. I never really intended for it to be a romance, so the ending was only because I knew it was what you guys wanted and I didn't mind writing the alternate endings.

So anyways. It's over. I'm truly going to miss writing this for you guys. It's been an adventure, that's for sure! Thank you for reading it, as the comments truly uplifted my spirits when I was down. Al is a one of a kind character, as well, and learning to write something pretty different than my own personality was so much fun! I can actually see how much I've grown since I began this book. Woah.

There IS NOT GOING TO BE A SEQUEL. That's my final decision. I've had people ask me if they could write the sequel for me, but I'd so much rather it end like this. I'm happy with this and I know quite a few of you are as well. If you absolutely despise it and are going to post in the comments 'this was stupid and I'm disappointed' then I'm sorry but I can't please everyone and I don't really care anymore. I'm sorry, though.

So please understand me when I say, I don't want anyone to spin off of this, create their own sequel or take the plotline and change it. 

This is the ending and this is my story. Thank you.

Hopefully this isn't the end of our lovely reader/writer relationship! Don't forget I have many other stories for you to check out!

Completed:

Your Basic Cliche Love Story (Original)

PS, I Love You (Liam Payne)

When Everything Disappears (Niall Horan)

Saving Summer (Original)

Losing Love (Original)

Ongoing:

Invisible Love (Zayn and Trinity's story!)

The Lyric Project (Ed Sheeran)

Fascination (Louis Tomlinson)

Please check them out! I'd love to hear what you think :)

Hope you all have a beautiful day! Many kisses! (Or maybe just hugs because it'd be kind of awkward if I kissed thousands of you…)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE,

Katie

PS, I love you ;)