Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 19

5K 325 34
By AnamikaAcharjee

Next day.

"  And trun to your left when I go your right....and front and swing....good. Your getting so good Aditi. " I tried to encourage her with sweet talks during practice so that her stage fear gets little under control.

" Can we take a break? I am very tired. " She said sitting on the floor like a cotton doll. " of course we can....but for thirty minutes than we have to wear the party dress and see how it fits us okay. And also you have to practice your speech. " I told her opening my ghungru.

" Do I really have give speech tomorrow ? Can't I skip it please ? " she asked me cutely. " You can make all the cute face you want but that's not going to help....you're the host of the party. And you have to give a speech. " I told and she made a face again. 

" come on sweetheart....you want to make your mom happy right  ? " I told her showing her mothers picture to her. " yes...and dad too. " she said in a whisper.

" Trust me once you do it everyone will be so proud of you. And I know you can do it. " I told her and she gave me her bright smile.

" Thank you so much for helping me. " she said with a smile. " You welcome....I know we were not that good with each other. But I promise to be with you....whenever you need me I will be their for you. " I told her and her eyes says she understood me.

" Now you rest a bit and let me check on others. " I told her and she nodded. I told someone to give her a snack , and than left the room. Dinner is such a mad journey here , everyday they want something new and the cooks go nuts thinking what to cook or what to do ?

So I made a chart and now we follow that. But since Aditi is working hard she deserves something good today , something special.

So I have to change the menu. I have seen a new dish on ' Itude ' and now I am going to use it. It's a ' Noddles Fried rice ' and I am all for it.

Its easy and actually something I can make so its pretty awesome. I told the cook to make Aloo paratha for Akash he loves them , scrambled eggs for gungun , mom will eat her jeera rice , paneer for aditya , chicken butter masala and biriyani for me , chocolate cake for everyone. So lets cook.

I have finely chopped some pepper , carrots , onions , garlic , I have some cooked rice that I am going to use. In a pan I crushed the maggie not in a fine power but like half broken , put some water and maggie seasoning , onion paste and cooked it , than on another pan I put some ghee and fried my vegetables , onions and chillies and than I mixed the rice with it , and why not some eggs...so I cracked four eggs and poured in it , and cooked it , than I added the maggie and its done . Nice hot and tasty food.

I never tried to learn how to cook but here I feel like I should know how to cook and thats why I am trying. After cooking I called everyone for dinner.

They liked the food , I added some meat with my already perfect noddle friedrice and it tasted boom.

After dinner Aditi gave her speech and I must say she is going to do awesome tomorrow.

"Since everyone Aditi did a good job we have a special desert today. " I told bringing out the cake and the kids jumped with happy smiles. Mom doesn't like to have sweets after dinner so she left.

" No one gets cake ...you have to do something for it. " I said holding the cake in the air. " what ? " asked three of them in one tone.

" pay tax....one kiss one slice of cake...."I said showing my cheek. One by one all three gave me one kiss...even Aditi gave me a kiss.. amazing.

"Here is your cake. " I gave me each a slice a kiss in return. I took one nice slice for Aditya and handed it to him.

"Beautiful...he didn't pay any tax .." said Aditi poiting her father. " Aditi ... your father works hard for us . We must give him some benefits at home so....let him eat tax free. " I told her saving him from the awkward situation....but doesn't look like he is saved.

" Okay ..." she said and we didn't say anything else about that topic again.

After nightly routine I have put Akash and Aditi in bed , gungun wanted to hear a story and after that she fell into deep sleep. Now it's some Arav time , since I was soo busy I didn't get enough time with him So I hugged him tightly.

  " I missed you baby , I missed you. " I told him tickling his little feet and he started to giggle. I wonder when he will start calling and when he does what he will call me. Ofcourse he will call me ' mom '.

" May I get in ? " a sudden voice has surprised me. I turned saw my mother -in -law ( mummyji ) standing by the door. " Please get in...you dont have to knock you know. " I told her and she smiled.

"Jab beti ki shadi ho jaya...tab knock karna jaruri huta hai ( when your son gets married you need to knock before getting in your married son's room ) ." She said with a smile. As if something like that will happen here

"Have a sit . " I told her . "Are arav ... you're still awake...mummy ku tang kar Raha hu (are you disturbing your mother ? )" she said lightly pinching Arav's cheek.

She took Arav in her lap and gave him some kisses . I texted Aditya that his mother is in my room and if she doesn't see him soon ....she might think something worse. Just for to show that he sleeps here ..he should get in my room.

" sorry beta...I am disturbing you so late at night. But I am here to talk about something. " she said looking bit hesitant. " Mummyji , you didnt disturb me at all. And if you need anything say without any hesitation. " I told her.

" Your sister married my younger son...as a mother I didnt give here anything can you give this necklace to her. " she said handing me a pure gold necklace.

" I would have given it but the situations are different and being the elder daughter -in -law of this house you have the right to do the work. " she said to me. " Of course mummyji...I will do it. " I told her.

" And ... I am not interested but are they alright ? Is she happy there ? Every ritual of the wedding was followed right ? " she asked , and she said she is not interested.

Their is pure curiosity and concern in her eyes. Once all the program finishes...I will have to dig more about it.

" Yes , everything was done. She is happy their. Even our dad is also in good health. " I told her, she has not asked but I could see the question in her eyes.

" I don't want to know about him..."she said but she looked satisfied with my answer .

" where is Adi ? " she asked me handing Arav to her looking around the room. Before I could say anything we heard a voice .

" Nothing better than late night shower.....hey mom ...you here , whats up ? " said Aditya getting out of bathroom with a towel in his head , water dropping from his hairs , that blue t -shirt is so nice on him.But how did he manage to get in ?

" Karishma ...and I had some girly talk and since I am done ...good night. And please karishma help him dry his hair or it would stay wet all night . " said my mother -in - law and left our room. He looks so good even in casual dress what to say ?

" Can I sleep here ? " asked Aditya to me. He wants to sleep in my ..what a change , hope things go well.

Author Note:

Thank you so much for reading my story and supporting me. I don't know if my stories deserves this much love but thank you so much for all your love and support.

You support and love encourages me to write more. I can't thank you enough for everything you all have done for me. Hope you will like my new chapters. In future also I hope I could entertain you with my work.

Thank you 😘💕❤️💞💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 138K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
3.4M 133K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
1M 48.8K 33
𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha," a story about a 19-year-old college gi...
7K 509 15
Did it ever happen to you that you're the only single person in your family and friends ? Like your sister is about to give birth to her second chil...