Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

7

32.2K 1K 342
By winniewritess

"Caine! Slow it down" Nia says as she clicked her seat belt on and crossed her arms over her chest. Not because she was mad but because she was trying to protect herself! Caine was going wayy past the spend limit and a turn was coming up!

"You good ma sit back." He laughed as he swerved the car to do the turn, making Nia's whole body rotate in the seat with the car. Caine had way more control than her because his body only leaned into his door.

Once they completed the turn Caine slowed down a bit. Just going a bit above speed limit so he could let Nia breathe after that.

"You trying to get us killed?" She says, her eyes wild and her hair all over the place just how he liked it. Caine laughed at her reaction and literally just the words coming out her mouth.

"Hush we here." He says as he turned and they were inside a parking lots building going over speed bumps. At the next floor he used a card to get through and then he found a parking space. Nia and Caine both got out but Nia made sure to follow behind Caine the entire time.

They got into an elevator that took them straight up to a floor then Caine headed out with Nia behind him. They stoped at the door at the end of the hall, it wasn't any other doors on this floor.

"Where everybody else at Caine?" Nia questioned while Caine was opening up the door.

"It's nobody on my floor because I have a penthouse."

'Okayyy calm flex! Act normal Nia.' 

Nia nodded, playing it off like it was nothing as her and Caine went inside.

She looked around on her own. She felt comfortable doing that. Caine just stood at the door and watched her. She started off going to her left where the open kitchen was. It was huge. The length of the island probably longer than her in the middle. Turning around she felt the other one that had some appliances but not many. She didn't open the cabinets or the fridge just moved along going to where the long hall was. Caine didn't see her for awhile but he could hear her going to each and every room. It was a three bedroom, three bathroom each inside but also a bathroom out in the front area for guests. She came back out and headed over to the living space.

Nia looked around, smiling softly at how clean it was and sat down on the couch.

"It's very clean in here."

"I have a worker come deep clean every Sunday. It sticks through the week."

Nia nodded, she would do the same if she could afford it. Nia hated cleaning to be honest.

"You like it?" Caine asked as he came and sat down next to her. She looked over at him and nodded her approval with a smile, only making him smile.

"You smile at me a lot. My brother, whenever he talked about you he'd be like you was a mean ass nigga and you just heartless and all that stuff."

Caine sat there and thought while staring at Nia. He as listening to her of course and always planned on responding he just wanted to think before speaking.

"That's not a lie. I am a mean ass nigga and all that other shit. I have to be or niggas going to think they run shit. You know?"

Nia nodded in full understanding. Placing her hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it gently as he spoke. She felt closer to him when he told her the truth, no matter the good or the ugly.

"But with you, you bring out another side of me that nobody gets. A side that everybody has they just need that one person bring it out. I got lucky with it being you."

Nia smiled. Big as fuck to. Her cheeks big and her teeth showing, only making Caine roll his eyes at her cute ass reaction.

"You do that to me to!" Nia started, taking a deep breath as if it was so hard to hold in but now she was ready to let it all out.

"You like!  You make me feel like I don't have to do anything. Like I can kick my feet up and you'll take care of me and so much more than that. Like I can just..listen to you and everything will go right. And it doesn't feel like you're using me you know? Or that your tired of me. You always let me talk and speak my mind and stuff and it's just..nice. To have you. As a friend."

Caine immediately yanked his head to the side to look at her. Nia bust out laughing rolling her eyes at him.

"Whatttt!"

"I ain't your fucking friend."

"Mhmmm you isssss Caine."

Caine stood up and turned to face Nia. He leaned down and picked her little ass up off the couch and made her wrap her legs around his waist. He hoisted her up on him, holding her under her thighs and looked her in the eyes.

"You way more than my friend. You hear me girl?"

Nia immediately nodded.

"Speak up."

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl." Caine hummed making her blush softly.

"You hungry? I can make you a lil some."

"Oh yes Carry me to the kitchen so I can watch you."

And Caine did just that. Sitting her on the island so she could see all the stuff he was doing. His fridge was decently full and healthy but also had all types of snacks.

"I want some fries Caine! On the stove please and a grilled cheese."

"That's so basic Nia wasn't I supposed to be making you something?"

"I know I know but that's what I want." She pouted and gave him a cute wide eyed look. Caine shook his head, immediately weak for her and headed over to the fridge taking out some butter and cheese.

"thank you!" She says happily as he started to get to cooking all for her.

Nia turned her head to the side as she admired Caine. It was weird to her what she was doing but it's like she couldn't stop. She watched his hand tightly grip the skillet, his fingers press the cheese onto the bread. It all was so simple but she was so into everything he did. Nia licked her lips slowly as she watched his back. He was so strong, she could tell just by looking at him. It's like a muscle clenched or move every time he did something.

'So perfect.'

She thought, shaking her head at her own thoughts.

Within 20 minutes Caine had made both of them fried in some grease and two grilled cheeses. He placed one plate next to Nia who was still sitting on the counter. It had both of their foods on the plate.

Caine picked up one of the grilled cheeses and placed one up to Nias lips.

"Taste it for me."

Nia nodded and opened up, letting her teeth sink into the grilled cheese. She closed her eyes and let Caine pull the sandwich back. Cheese strings came from her mouth and onto the sandwich. Nia hummed at the amazing taste.

"You did so good."

She praised Caine making him smirk softly and then turning the same sandwich so he could take a bite.

"You're right I did."

"Caine why is your bathroom so big!"

Nia felt like a kid, wiggling her toes on the cold floors as she twirled herself around in a small circle than stared at herself in the mirror. Not long into looking at herself Caine came up behind her and wrapped his large arms around her waist, leaning down so his head was slightly in her neck but also with her hair in the way.

"This hair girl." He says shaking his eyes as he looked at her in the middle. Nia blushed softly with a smile. Caine and Nia slightly rocking into one another as they started at themselves in the mirror.

"I like it here...it feels right?" She says shrugging at her own words. Not even understanding what she meant just knowing that that's what she felt.

Caine hummed, thinking as he started at her.

"It feels right now. It never felt right until you came in."

Nia felt like her heart was gushing red onto his hands. She slowly turned around to face him, her gaze trailing up to him. He stared down on her as she brought her hands up to the backs of his neck. Nia raised herself on her tippy toes and placed her lips on his.

Initiating everything for the first time as she dipped her tongue in between his lips. And he opened willingly for her. Nia raised up higher, chasing his taste, his smell.

Caine placed his hands under Nia's thighs, lifting her up to wrap around his waist causing Nia to moan softly into his mouth at the rise.

Nia placed her hands on the back of his dreads, dragging her fingers over them as Caine backed her ass into the bathroom counter.

"You're eating me alive." Nia says softly as she finally broke away. Only inches from his face, breathing against his lips. Caine looked at her, a smirk rising on his face as he leaned his forehead into hers. Caine bit her bottom lip between his teeth, waiting to hear her whimper. And when she did he let it fall back into place on her mouth with his bite mark now there with two others.

"Imma let you shower before I fuck you on this counter." Caine said brutally honest, straining to keep away from Nia. His words made her eyes widen but she quickly nodded in agreement. Letting him go very slowly as he did her and walked out of his large bathroom, closing the door behind him with a click.

'He is too much.'

Nia shook her head and hopped down from the counter. She turned around to face the mirror. Nia placed her hands on the buttons of her schools uniform and started to unbutton. She pulled each button off slowly as she watched herself. Then it finally fell to the floor, leaving her in her white cotton bra.

Her stomach had a slight roll at the bottom, showing how well she did eat. Her thighs did to with how big they were. that was revealed when she pushed her skirt down to the floor along with her black cotton panties. She removed her bra, her breast finally allowed to rest down from behind held in a bra.

Her boobs were held up well in a bra but now they had a slight hang to them. Nia always had the habit of raising them in her palms and twirling around in the mirror. She didn't love her body all the time. But she always did this to help her further with her confidence and to her it did work.

"I don't hear no shower going in there Nia! Hurry up so I can see you."

"Okay!"

Nia laughed under her breath. She didn't even think or care about how clingy Caine was. She truly didn't mind, never had someone as clingy as herself around.

Nia cut on the shower, making the water a nice warm how she liked. She picked up the black wash cloth Caine had given her and started to pick up the dove bar soap he had in there.

While she was washing up she looked at all his other products. He clearly liked the method body for men. It did smell good, she smelt it in the store before and could smell it on him. She wanted to smell like him...so once she pre washed she washed up with his soap that made him smell like that. Once she was all done she got out, her feet landing on the carpet and she wrapped in a towel. Nias hair was wet since she didn't put it up, she walked over to another towel in the bathroom waiting for her and put her hair wrapped in it.

Nia placed her hand on the door knob and opened the door. Caine was standing up on three phone. He wasn't talking loud so she minded her business. Caine looked at her and she smiled at him softly and did a hand from her top to the bottom, telling him she needed clothes without speaking.

Caine nudged his head forward, Nia turned to where he was looking and she nodded. He wanted her to go to the closet. She went and ironed the closet, finding a black shirt. She put the shirt on herself and then picked up some shorts she found in a draw. She had to pull the strings real tight so it would hold on the waist. Her shirt was huge though. She headed out the closet and it was silent in the room. Then she heard the shower coming on so she knew that's where Caine was now.

Nia ran over to his bed, she knew he probably could hear her but she didn't mind. She immediately clapped down onto the bed and huffed out a sigh of contentment.

"Feels so good." She mumbled into the mattress before raising up, her legs under her thighs as sat but then crawled over to a pillow. She layed on the pillow and huffed again. Closing her eyes and just soaking it in for moment. After a couple minutes passed, Nia was close to falling asleep. She rolled her body to the other pillow to soak that in to, when she felt something poking at her head from under the pillow. Nia sat up slowly, her legs going under her thighs as she raised the pillow. Nia covered her mouth slightly as she stared at the gun sitting under Caines pillow.

"Cai-" Nia was cut off by a hand being placed over her mouth and another hand gripping the gun that was revealed under the pillow.

She watched Caines Tattooed hand raise the gun up until he had it pressed between her legs. Her eyes widened slightly but she had relaxed the moment she knew it was him. Even when he had a gun pressed to her.

"What you was doing Nia?" Caines voice said directly into her ear, she could feel his lips against her ear, making a shiver run down her spine as she shook her head no slowly. Telling him she really wasn't doing anything. Nia slowly brought her hand up to where Caine held her mouth. She placed her hand on top of his and she dragged it down slowly, very slowly. Until he let go and in an instant grabbed her by her neck. Choking the little girl out with the palm of his hand.

"I-I just lifted the pillow Caine. I know you need it- to! To protect yourself."

She quickly spat out and Caine slightly released her neck, just holding her now as he turned her head to the side slightly to face him.

"And to protect you now."

Nia nodded softly, her eyes softening as she stared at her. He seemed to be only worried about what she was doing with the gun.

"Ion want you holding this until you know how to properly."

Caine pressed the gun further between her legs so she knew what he was talking about. Nia nodded her head in understanding, her eyes showed that she did.

"I'm sorry..so so sorry don't be mad." Nia blurted out quickly.

"Shhh.." Caine says as he rubbed her neck with his fingers gently.

"You don't tell nobody sorry you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." Nia says, licking her lips gently. Caine leaned in and kissed Nia's lips softly and smiled.

"Now get yourself under those covers so you can go to sleep."

Nia let loose a little as she giggled and crawled off of him. She got under the huge comforter and watched Caine from under the cover. She watched him take his gun and place it onto the nightstand in broad time.

"Don't touch." Caine warned but you could tell he wasn't being to serious. Nia nodded with a smile.

Caine went and cleaned up the bathroom after them both using it. She knew because she watched him from the bed. Admiring him once again. Once he was all done he didn't touch the gun, put it away, nothing. He just got under the comforter with her and dragged her body towards him. Her back to his front.

"Sleep good okay?" Caine was right in her ear, under all that hair. She didn't know how he managed to always do it.

Caines hand slid up her shirt and squeezed her belly lightly making her nod:

"Mhm.." and Nia was already out.

__________________________________

Leave comments of what y'all think! I like interacting:) next chapter is 👀 y'all don't want to miss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
221K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...