๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ (๐๐„๐˜๐๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Od ctrlsznn

๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
ECHOES

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

1.6K 114 122
Od ctrlsznn

A lot of y'all stopped commenting after the third/fourth chapter, is everything okay pookies?😭 am I doing something wrong?

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 5-6 times and we can reach! Next update will be when we reach the goal...

|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN

|
|
|
|
|

BK
|
I rested upon my couch, feeling almost angry at the events that took place last night. Fuck.

"Robyn she won't speak to me." I irritably stood and paced my living room. "Beyoncé, she's shaken up, she witnessed too much last night. "Had he not done anything—fuck. Robyn he just jeopardized Onika and I—fuck." I paced the floor as she shook her head. "Calm down, Bey. You're good, he'll be dealt with."

"I'll deal with him." I stood as she chuckled. "Bey, Blue's in the other room. I know you think shit won't happen but there's always that possibility, I need you to sit down." She began but was cut off by the sound of me dropping my glass. "He has my fucking nerves on edge."

"You've got your own nerves on edge—when's the last time you smoked?" She questioned and I could almost tear up. "Onika says—"

"Oh my gosh you like her!" Robyn laughed as I shrugged. "I don't know! I just know she threatened to get Blue taken from me if I don't 'turn my life around' which is madness." I sighed. Robyn chuckled, keeping her thoughts to herself.

"You know, you treat her a bit like Solana, except you treated Solana a tad bit worse." Robyn explained as I hummed. "Solana tolerated everything I did, she just left because I left. She had a reason to leave with me not holding her back." I admitted as she scoffed. "You know what I think it is? You're toxic. You are a walking red flag, I mean you're a pathological liar, you make people feel worthless without you, you just need a great wake up call."

"Don't front like you aren't the same, Rihanna." I shook my head as she laughed. "But I'm not. I'm no whore, I'm no cheater, I'm no manipulator. If someone wants to leave me then—go ahead? Who am I to stop them or tell them they 'won't know luxury' like this ever again? You see, forcing someone to say I love you doesn't feel the same as them meaning it. But you don't know the difference in that because nobody's ever said it to you genuinely." She tapped my nose before I shoved her off and stood.

"Go suffocate yourself or something."

"That attitude won't get you anywhere. Think about it—Solana agree to marry you because she was flattered. You threw a nice dinner, gave her gifts, proposed. She wouldn't—not say she loved you after you did that in front of over a dozen people. Now, had she done that you would've thrown a fit."

"Well she told me she loved me when we'd have sex." I spoke as I looked over at her. "No, Beyoncé. She moaned 'I love it' not 'I love you' so face it, no one means it! I don't mean to hit you where it hurts so excuse me if I overstep but has your own daughter even said it?" She questioned as I cleared my throat.

"Robyn, the conversation is over." I stood as she nodded. "I hit a nerve. I apologize that I told the truth and you could not take—" she began as I threw my phone towards her. "Robyn, do you ever shut the hell up? You are pissing me the fuck off." I fussed as she chuckled."you piss everybody off and act like it's normal when it isn't—" she spoke as she threw my phone back at me.

"And don't throw stuff at me—I don't think I see much progress with your anger...I should call the ward." She shook her head as I chuckled and walked off from her. Robyn was the only person I'd bite my tongue with. As a result of my early release from prison—I was told to join a very much unneeded anger management facility. I spent a long year there—almost two years there. If I had left signing my papers off to Solana, I'd be rotting in there right now. Therefore, I left it to Robyn. Robyn could call and tell them I coughed too aggressively and they'd have me right back in there.

I irritably stepped out from my suite. I made my way to Onika's penthouse before knocking. "It's Beyoncé." I spoke. I knew she was too anxious to open the door. "Corazón I won't hurt you, you know that. Open the door." I advised as she opened it and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I questioned as she looked off from me.

I stepped inside and closed the door before sighing. "Corazón I didn't let anyone harm you like I promised so what is the problem? You must tell me so I can know how to right this." I suggested as she shook her scared. "Beyoncé—I was afraid last night. I've been in my fair share of traumatizing near death experiences—but this wasn't like anything else, It was death right before me. And the fact that you planned it?" She spoke shakily as I pulled her in. "I kept you safe, didn't I?"

"That isn't the only thing that matters."  She shook her head. "I'm not good at comforting people. I don't want you to feel like I'm not putting effort into comforting you because I am. I apologize for anything you might've endured last night." I held her hand before she rested her head on my chest. I had been more gentle with Onika than anyone else. Was I afraid of losing her for being too rough?

It was as if I wanted her in my arms at all times. The feeling of her laying vulnerably with her trust in me—I longed for it. "It's a storm happening." I look outside the window. "I just want to go to sleep." She chuckled as she wiped away her tears and walked over to the couch. I joined her, wrapping my arms around her before feeling her push me off. "Just because I didn't fucking slap you when you walked in doesn't mean we're buddies. Get away from me, Beyoncé." She spoke as I huffed before we sat in silence.

"What is it with you?" She asked me as I hummed. "You—you put me in a life threatening situation last night, and I know if I were to ask you for the truth about everything—you'd continue to lie to me, wouldn't you?" She questioned towards me. "I would. Solely because I know you'd lie to me if I were to ask you certain things. Half of what you tell me is a lie—I just can't point out what the lies are. It's just things don't make sense."

"I have the right to lie to you."

"I do as well."

"I've been honest with you these past few weeks—you know that, right?" She questioned and I shook my head. "There's another lie."

"If I'm lying so badly then catch me in one." She shrugged as she turned to look at me face to face. "Okay. The police captain. What is your relationship to him?" I questioned and she shrugged. "I was just a volunteer."

"Okay. If that's the case—why did a little birdie show me images of him entering this very penthouse late at night—and leaving early in the morning?"

"I-"

"Are you two together? Have I been wasting my time?" I questioned and she shook her head. "I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm a grown woman's that's all I am to him, a volunteer." She replied. "When he's fucking you—do you think about me?" I questioned as she cleared her throat. "No, I don't—and even if I did, you're not the one I'm fucking."

"Have you fucked on my penthouse couch? Or my penthouse bed? Maybe my countertops?" I suggested as she looked me up and down. "Maybe we have." She teased. "I don't like that at all." I admitted as she rested me down on my back and crawled above me. Only this time it was her hand around my throat. 

Her nails dug into me, causing me to moan and close my eyes. "Open them." She purred into my ear as I slowly opened them and looked at her. "Do you wish that was you, I was letting fuck me on your penthouse couch? Or your penthouse bed? Maybe your penthouse countertops?" She spoke into my ear as I threw my head back. "Answer me." Her nails dug deeper as I silenced myself. Fuck.

"You like when I do this huh?" She questioned as her grip loosened. "Answer me." She looked at me resulting in my nodding. "Yes!" I moaned out before she bit my bottom lip. "Get on your knees." She pointed and in one swift motion I was kneeled before her as she sat on the couch and lifted my chin so my eyes could meet hers. "You're all talk." She taunted as she rubbed my cheeks. "You can't handle me." Her teasing was driving me mad.

"One day—I'll allow you to prove to me that you can handle me. But today isn't that day because you're just sorry." She moved her hand down my chest and to my pants before giggling. "Someone's a bit excited. You should go take care of yourself. Once you're done with that—get me something to eat." She smiled as I pulled her in.

"You can't leave me like this then ask for some fucking food?" My accent popped as she bit her lip and smiled. "You know that accent sounds really sexy." She kissed down my neck with a grin. "I'm hungry, Beyoncé." She slid back and sat on the couch. She was insane. I ordered her food and sat irritably.

To get me in this state then leave me to suffer—fuck. I might be in love. I observed as Onika ate her food with a smile on her face. "If you're that horny go jerk yourself or something." She laughed as I rested my head on the counter. "My stomach is hurting." I spoke through tears. "Oh my gosh, you're crying? Poor baby." She rubbed my back.

"Is this what it feels like to have period cramps?!"

"I doubt it. You just need to release some sexual tension and you need to do that on your own time." She tapped my nose before laying back on the couch. I observed as her phone rang. She answered it before standing and beginning to walk over to the balcony, closing the door.

Why does she always do this? Take her calls privately. I walk over to the balcony and stare over as her lips moved.

"Ella, I don't know. Like—fuck." She rubbed her hand over her face. "I know it's complicated and it's complicating my life but it's like addicting. Everything about her is addicting and I know that won't do me any good. I don't want to be with her but I feel this unhealthy attraction towards her—shit." She spoke as my smile grew.

"I'll call you later tonight—I love you." She spoke as my smile faded...Dot dot fucking dot, Onika. I've never heard her say she loves me.

Maybe I am overthinking it. Maybe I am expecting too much from her.

That's nonsense—no I'm not. She entered the door and jumped out of her skin when she looked at me. "Fuck Beyoncé! You scared me." She held her chest as I tilted my head to the side.

"My apologies I didn't mean to startle you—are you okay?" I questioned as she nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." I watched as she began shaking a bit. "You're still shaken up, I'm sorry. Let's walk." I grabbed her hand and took her out from the penthouse. "I want you to calm down a bit—you're stressing yourself, Corazón. I hate that." I spoke as I rubbed her shoulders.

"Beyoncé please tell me what went on last night? I don't think you realize I almost lost my life because of you. And you blamed me? You made me feel and look stupid. If you don't tell me I'm just gonna leave, fuck trying to get you 'back on track' you're a grown woman, you know right from wrong." She spoke as she moved away from me.

"Last night was planned—yes. But it all went downhill. Santino and I go way back, you know? Years back. We had a disagreement on some things and—to keep cover of anything happened we decided to hash them at the ball. The only thing was—we were supposed to talk. He decided to get violent at the worst time of the night. I was foolish to bring you and come unprepared but when Santino told the other women to leave I assumed you'd follow them. When we left the restroom it was as if I had this terrible feeling. I shouldn't have kept you there." I explained as she shook her head.

"You were only thinking about yourself. Last night when you said I was a wimp? And you wouldn't give a damn if I got hurt? That was low down and fucking annoying." She fussed. "I don't feel sorry for making you feel the way I did, truly because it was me being honest. I feel sorry for saying it in that moment, though." I apologized as she scoffed.

"Until you can mature and see your faults then we won't get anywhere. You're just—I don't know. I can't even properly put into words what you are." This is what aggravates me. My honesty irritates her, but so does me lying. I won't ever win with her. We walked in silence once more. "Your hearing aid, why do you need it?" She questioned as I shook my head. "It's personal. If I tell you I'd have to kill you." I teased as she raised her eyebrow. "You can try." She shrugged before looking up at me. "Truthfully though—it wakes up some things I want to put to rest."

"It's only us two here?"

"It is, isn't it." I spoke as she nodded. "Where to begin?" I chuckled. "Solana and I broke up under odd terms. It was probably the worst heartbreak of my life. That entire night is...regret for me."

**flashback**

I stared over at Solana who was lecturing me whilst warming up a rag. "I ask you—don't bring your shit home! All I ask is that you are in the right state of mind when you come home to me and our child." She scoffed as I chuckled. "Put this rag on your head and lay down. The curling iron is warming up and I have to finish Blue's hair for the dinner tonight. It's at nine-thirty and you better not embarrass me so sober up." She fussed as she began walking down the hallway.

"Solana I'm seeing stars I think I laced myself." I shook my head.

"You're seeing stars because you're a crazy addict who only thinks about yourself. When I move out and take Blue with me, don't be confused-"

"Solana who the fuck did you have in my house last night?" I questioned as she frowned. "Beyoncé come at me right or don't come at me at all. What the hell are you talking—"  Before I knew it I had thrown her purse at her, resulting in her holding her cheek and scoffing. "Beyoncé? What the fuck is wrong with you?" She questioned as she walked towards me.

"You fucking had someone in my house last night? I saw them with my own two eyes."

"Beyoncé what the fuck is going on in your head? I stayed the night at my mother's house last night, I didn't even fucking see you! You were here all night by yourself." She shook her head before I grabbed her hand. "Was I?" I questioned as she sighed and rubbed her temples. "I can't—won't do this with you." She walked off before I snatched her back into my grip. "Can't do what with me? You know we're forever, you signed up for this. You signed up for all of me—the good and the bad."

"I didn't sign up for a psychopath—nor did I sign up to be manipulated by you."

"You know I really fucking hate you, Solana. You are just—a nobody to me. But you won't leave me I won't fucking let you because you love me and I love you back." I rambled to her. "Just shut your crazy ass up, Beyoncé. Can you do that?" She questioned as I listened in to Blue Ivy beginning to cry. I observed as she started to walk towards her bedroom but was stopped by me pulling her back. "Don't fucking walk off from me when I'm talking to you." I spoke as she attempted to push me. "Our child is crying, do you really think I give a fuck about your psychotic tendencies to allow my child to just cry? You are actually unhinged." She spoke as I grabbed her, pulling her back down into the living room.

I could feel Solana scratching at me as Blue's cries intensified. "Beyoncé, we can argue all yoh want later but please let me go check on my daughter—you can't seriously be that bad of a mother that you allow your daughter to cry like this?! You have no clue what's fucking going on with her that's making her cry!" She fussed at me as I shook my head. I reached over towards my jacket, pulling off the cloth belt and holding it against her.

Before I could apply any sort of pressure—my body froze. I lifted myself from Solana and hurried over to Blue Ivy's bedroom where I saw her bedding and curtains engulfed in flames. Solana entered not long after me before gasping. "Oh my gosh!" She covered her mouth as I looked around. I couldn't see Blue Ivy. As a matter of fact, her cries had ceased.

"How the hell are you just standing there?!" Solana pushed past me and into the restroom. I followed behind her, seeing Blue Ivy standing over in her shower struggling to catch her breath. "Did you seriously keep a fucking curling iron on when a child was in here?!" I fussed in Solana's face as she attempted to push me aside. "Beyoncé move!" She coughed as she covered Blue's nose and mouth. "You fucking set this up? You knew we would argue today so you set this up so I could shut up!"

"Ou my gosh—when you talk crazy do you hear yourself? You are convinced that I preplanned a fire while our baby was in the room just because you wanted to argue with me?! How was I supposed to know you'd be crazy today of all days? I'm not about to argue with you when I need to get my daughter to safety. She pushed past me, heading for the door.

I leaned against the bathroom wall, barely able to comprehend what was happening. It was as if the room had began to move in slow motion with me at the center. Breaking me from this trance was the sound of the door slamming. This had caused me to exit from the restroom, barely able to see or breathe from the flames becoming trapped.

The doorknob wasn't twisting. She locked me in here. "Solana open the door!" I yelled before trying to open the window which ended up being jammed shut, resulting in me being trapped. Before I knew it, the smoke had weakened my body. I had never been afraid of death—but who would want death under these circumstances? I could feels my eyes getting heavy before everything vanished before me.

**flashback over**

"That's probably the only thing I actually regret doing. I was so high that I couldn't comprehend I was hurting Solana or even ignoring our daughter. I don't remember much of what happened after, I was hospitalized for three days and when I was beginning to recover I was told I was going to jail?"

"And that jail sentence ended up being prison." She pieced. "Yeah, after the trial I went to prison for aggravated assault because Solana made it like I tried strangling her when I put my belt over her throat. She bruises up easily and had began telling them about our past violent encounters so took that and ran. I was let out early on good behavior and was sent to some anger management facility. I stayed there for a year and a half to make up for my time out of prison. It didn't help my addiction though. It worsened it. I didn't really let up until I met you and even now it's challenging. I'm always on edge. My nerves and my temper are more sensitive." I explained

"Well what happened doesn't have to shape the kind of person you are today. Receive professional help on your addictions. If you can do that you'll see that all your relationships will mend. You don't have to have authority over everyone."

"I feel empty when I don't. I don't think you understand."

"Well help me to understand." She spoke as I huffed. "I don't usually open up like this." I chuckled. "Who's here for me to tell your business too?" She questioned.

"Well-in my world, the business I am in, it's an all or nothing. You get talked down upon if power or your authority is questioned. But the thing is—I'm at the top. I would look like an absolute bitch if I allowed anyone to have the power over me that I have over them."

"Well your need for power isn't impressive. It's embarrassing actually." She scoffed. "You love to humble me." I chuckled. "You're the only one I'll let do that. I know you...have intents to help me." I explained as she nodded.

"I would like to take you on a consensual date." I offered as she hummed. "I've gotta check my schedule and see if I can fit you in." She giggled. "Oh so it's like that?"

"It's just like that." She rested her head on my shoulder. "Alright—okay. You spending Christmas with your family?" I questioned as she shrugged. "My family and I are...having issues. I'll probably spend it here in the hotel to treat myself to Christmas activities."

Poor baby. She was all alone. I know exactly what she needs to help her—me.

"Oh—well Blue Ivy is spending it with her mother so I'll be vacationing alone this year. Usually we would spend it in Europe together but I'm trying to give her more...access to her mother." I explained as she nodded. "Where you thinking?" She questioned whilst sitting on a couch in my lobby.

"I'll probably go home to Italy. My younger sister has been wanting me to visit. I'll drop in and say hello." I explained. "Sounds like a plan."

"If you'd like—you could join me? I really wouldn't mind. I'll pay for your flight, housing, food. Things like that. I also don't want to be alone." I suggested as she shook her head. "I couldn't possibly."

"I insist. I would want you alone and I don't want to spend it alone so why not?" I questioned. "Beyoncé I'm growing too comfortable around you—knowing my stay here isn't permanent." She spoke as I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't mind you staying permanently—" I spoke before she pulled me on top of her and wrapped her arms around me. I tried to forcefully pull myself up but she kept me down. "Corazón what the hell are you doing?" I questioned as she rested my head in the crook of her neck. "Nothing! I just want you here. What happened to sex anywhere any place?"

"In my hotel lobby could lose my money—what sparked this sudden burst of...hormone?" I questioned as I looked up. I turned to see her officer friend before she looked up at me and pulled me down. "Beyoncé I'm...hiding from him. I haven't responded to his messages and he wants me to volunteer at another auction." She admitted. "I love it when you think I'm stupid." I pulled her up from the couch and into me.

"Beyoncé!" She whisper yelled. "Mmmm what should we get to eat?" I spoke loudly as she dug her face into my chest. "Oh but when I do it it's a problem?" I spoke as heads turned. "Oh—Mr.police captain. You're back." I walked over as Onika dug her nails into my back before dipping behind the couch.

"Yes—have you seen Onika?" He questioned as I frowned. "Who?" I'm guessing she face wasn't visible. "Oh, the woman you went on a date with." He explained. "I date lots of women." I spoke whilst wincing. "One moment." I gestured as I walked into the hotel kitchen. Onika quickly ran behind me, closing the door. "Onika you just clawed at my back!"

"And I won't stop if you keep trying to be funny! I just told you—"

"Why are you arguing in the kitchen?" Robyn voiced as we looked over. "Why are you casually sitting in the kitchen?" Onika questioned. "Majesty is sick and wanted soup, now answer me." Robyn demanded as Onika scoffed and turned to me.

"Don't know who you're talking to like that but, please, Beyoncé?"

"Is he angry that you won't get on your knees for him?" I questioned as she gasped and covered my mouth. "Beyoncé, please just get rid of him for me."

"What's in it for me?" I questioned as she sighed. "We can figure that out later just do this for me, please?" She questioned as her hand brushed down my neck. I could feel her nail stroke down my lip. "Are you trying to seduce me into doing this for you?" I laughed. "No...I'm not. If I wanted to seduce you I would've done it by now.  You're desperate." She spoke as she sat me in a chair. I looked up at her as she hummed and cupped my chin.

"If you don't get rid of him, I'd have to. What happened to me not having to worry about things like this?" She questioned as I grinned into her hand. "Your wish is my command." I stood, looking at Robyn before she chuckled. "What's funny?" Onika questioned as she shook her head. "Nothing—an inside joke of ours." Robyn replied as I exited from the kitchen.

"I'm actually unsure of where she is. I'll notify you if I hear from her." I explained as he rubbed his temples. "I'd appreciate that. Have a nice evening." He grab his bag before I nodded. "Safe travels. Traffic is a bit hectic tonight, don't you agree?" I questioned towards him. "No—it's pretty fine to me. I do lots of driving around so a little backup isn't hurting me." He shook his head, glancing out the door. "Hm. Is that so?" I questioned, resulting in him nodding and walking off from me.

"He won't know what's hit him—well, he will soon enough." I mumbled to myself as I entered the kitchen. "Where Robyn?" I questioned towards Onika who was testing out the chef's desserts. "She says Majesty has a really bad fever, went back up to their room to check on her. Poor thing. That must be where Blue's been all day." Onika sighed as I nodded. "Poor thing. I hope it worsens." I shook my head as she gasped. "Why would you say that about a child? Beyoncé!" She laughed as I pulled her up.

I watched as she grabbed her plate of dessert samples before joining me back to my room. We rested upon the couch together, ending off the night resting hand in hand.

|
|
|
|
|

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN

Did you enjoy the chapter?!

Robyn comparing Onika to Solana? Could Beyoncé be slipping back into her old ways?

Their spicy moment on the couch?! I need for them to stop having these moments and just fuck idk😫

Beyoncé's beginning to open up to Onika...do you think Onika will keep what Beyoncé tells her to herself or tell Nas?

I feel like Beyoncé took Onika telling her to 'Get Rid' of Nas too literal...what do you think she's going to do?🤭

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

Make sure to comment, y'all! A lot of y'all stopped commenting after the third/fourth chapter!

Thank you so much for checking out my book! Add it to your libraries if you're interested,

-𝐑𝐲ツ
|
|
|
|
|
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫❜𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥.

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 © 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐥𝐬𝐳𝐧𝐧

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

112K 3K 16
It's a nicki/cardi/you story Just read the damn story๐Ÿ˜
99.7K 4.1K 14
Beynika FIRST ORIGINAL Love&Basketball Beynika story
81.6K 5K 32
๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๏ผŸ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก๏ผŽ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘  โ€ข ๐‘– โ€ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๏ฟฝ...
27.4K 1.6K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.