Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 20

29.3K 1.3K 66
By Everlastdreamer

She blushed at my words, we were a little too close. But all I did was stare at her beautiful face. Not just face but she herself is so beautiful. She blinked her eyes as I backed away. She looked away from my body, throwing my shirt towards me.

“ Go get dressed, “ She said and rushed to the bathroom . I smiled looking at the closed door. Wait, why am I behaving like a damn teenager. Get in yourself Ahad . I nodded to myself looking in the mirror. I run a hand through my hair . Yes I am handsome.

I was sitting on the bed scrolling through Instagram when I saw her pictures. A beautiful big smile on her face , she was wearing a white dress. I tapped on her profile and just like her personality her Bio was also sunshine type. She had many pictures of her. My one picture got my attention, it was a picture in which a hand was resting on the top of her hand. I zoomed in on the picture and realized it's my hand. It was a picture taken when we were on our way towards the restaurant. I just realized how small her hand is , while mine is really big. I smiled when my mind filled with her fragrance. I looked up and here she was standing. Wearing the pink Kameez with white Shalwar.

She raised her eyebrows towards me as I just realized , I was looking at her for a long time.

She paired her dress with silver earrings and bangles.

“ Stop staring at me Ahad, you might fall for me “ She said in a playful voice, while fixing her dupatta. I stood up from the bed and walked behind her. Looking at ourselves in the mirror.

“ What if I fell for you already, and I fell so deep “ I said as her movements stopped , I slowly turned her towards me. Looking at her with the love I have. Maybe I have so much more love for her, I can't count because everytime I look at her, my love grows for her. I fixed her hair.

“ Don't be this romantic Mr Ahad “ she said as a whisper, I smiled, I know she feels something when I smile.

“ You should be happy that I am all romantic for you “ she again blushed and it took everything in me not to push her against the fall and kiss her. But I just kissed her forehead.

“ I have planned a vacation for both of us, “ I said as she frowned. I nodded my head and added.

“ Let's fresh up a little, so we can work better, and... We didn't get to enjoy the wedding nor get time to go on a honeymoon so, I think this is the best moment “ She smiled a little.

“ Thank you for planning this all Ahad, but I have final exams coming up, I need to prepare, as much as I love a vacation , I love my studies too “ Her voice had a little bit of sadness, of course who wanted to postpone a trip.

I pulled her closer to me. I can hear her heartbeat fastened.

“ You can study there too, when you change a location you can study well, you mind will be free from all the stress and.... “

I leaned in her ears , whispering.

“ I am a good strict teacher too, I have many methods to help you “ I smiled and backed away . Her face was now a whole damn tomato.

“ Aap Bhot Bolna  lag gayaan  haan '' She said, pushing me away, a little laugh escaped my throat. She again started to do her things as I sat on the bed and looked at her. I can look at her for a thousand years and will never get tired.

“ We are leaving tomorrow, so prepare your bag and I will inform Ammi “ She quickly turned around looking at him with wide eyes.

“ AHAD!! How will I pack so many things this fast? Moreover , I need to go to college. I can't— “ I cut her off by pulling her towards me, making her sit on my lap. My eyes landed on her cherry lips but I decided to concentrate on eyes.

“ Either you want me to teach some lessons now or you are behaving like a bad girl on purpose so I can pull you over like this “ I kissed her cheek.

“ I will pack your bags “ I kiss her other cheek.

“ I will prepare everything “ I kiss her chin.

“ You just go to college and come back fast “

She closed her eyes and sighs, she then looked back at me with boldness. She held my chin and brought her face closer to mine and I wanted to be consumed by her and just her.

“ Either you want me to kiss you or you are behaving like this to make me suffer. What are your plans Mr Ahad? “ She said as her eyes landed on my lips. She gulped as I smiled.

She leaned in to kiss me but because she could do the door opened. We both jolt away.

As she quickly landed on her feet. My eyes widened as I looked towards the door.

Here Ishaan was standing with his mouth wide open as if he saw a ghost here. Ayesha was totally red and embarrassed so Am I . But I was just kissing my wife, I didn't do anything wrong. I cleared my throat .

“ B-bhai.. Ammi... Called... You both “ He said and rushed away. Like a little kid who was shown a horror movie.

I look towards Ayesha as she looks towards me as soon as we both start to laugh. This is hilarious. And so embarrassing.

“ B-bhai.. Ammi— HAHAH “ Ayesha tried to say what Ishaan said but she ended up laughing and I stared at her happy, laughing face. She looks so good when she is happy .

After me and Ahad told Maa about our plan she got so happy hearing this. The next hour she was asking me about babies and what I would like to name my future Babies. She taught me some things about how to make your husband happy and in your control . I can understand her excitement for a grandchild but we are just going for a vacation. Anyways I listened to her.

“ Ishaan, can you drop by the university today? Ahad have an important meeting today “ I said to Ishaan who was washing the car. He turned to me with his signature smile .

“ Oh sure bestie, “ He said as I laughed. He went inside the house and came out wearing white shirt and black jeans. While playing with the car's key. He stopped in front of me and opened the door for me while bowing like a prince. I smiled and sat in the car. He quickly sat in the car.

“ Captain Ishaan is ready, please wear your seat belt because we are going to fly “ I quickly wear my seat belt and salute towards. He laughed as we both drove off.

We were talking about different things. I got to know he also read books like me. Moreover he is a big fan of the Twisted series. We both were laughing when I remembered something.

“ Umm Ishaan about the morning, I really don't want to scare you “ I said with my cheeks burning. He smiled and shook his head.

“ No it's fine, I am happy my brother is returning to his old self. And it's only because of you. He looks at you like his world is in you. And he can do anything for you “ I smiled thinking about Ahad.

“ What about his old self? “ I asked him. Ishaan looked towards me and then spoke.

“ Actually bhai was really sweet and sunshine, he used to love everything but then Our father sent him abroad because he used to play with a small girl all the time. My parents thought he would stay behind if he kept on meeting that girl. So they sent him away for higher studies. And since then I never saw my bhai smile , his all light faded away. But I am happy that he is so happy with you “

My whole body froze in place, why... Why am I feeling like— . But his name is not Ahad.

I gulped and asked Ishaan.

“ He used to call that little girl Flower? “ My voice was low but enough for him to hear.

Ishaan nodded with a smile.

“ Yes! Flower.. He used to talk about her all the time and he had a special place for her too. But Bhabhi you don't get jealous he loves you . “

My heart suddenly started to feel heavy, my tears were pushing to fall. I need to meet Ahad . I want to see him or else I will feel this weight. I need to hug him. I just need him.

“ Ishaan please move the car to What's Office”

____________________________________________

“ Next presentation , I think the last one was pretty good but we need improvement. “ I heard his voice as I walked near the meeting room. My heart was beating fast as I knocked on the door. I know I should not disturb him but I can't wait any longer. I just need one hug. Entered the room when his eyes landed on me.

He was looking a little angry. Was he angry with me? Oh no I disturbed him. I awkwardly stand there looking at everyone .

“ Leave “ He said, his eyes fixed on mine. My heart sank into my stomach. I blink my eyes and press my lips together. I nodded my head and was about to leave when a hand wrapped around my wrist and it was Ahad. I saw everyone leaving the room and in a second the meeting room was empty.

“ Welcome Mi Amor “ Ahad said with a warm voice. My eyes filled with tears as I quickly hugged him. Sniffing. I don't know but I am missing him so much. He rubbed my face.

“ What happened Mi Amor, did I do something? I am really sorry . Tell me what happened “

He pulled away looking at me. I shake my head. He held me by my chin. Looking in my eyes.

“ I am really sorry , I didn't tell you to leave, if this is my empire then you are the queen here. You are the one who will rule it. “

I again shook my head and hugged him, putting my head on his chest . He feels like home and now I know why. He held me until I was normal.

“ Tell me what's wrong Mi Amor, I can't see you cry like this “ He said, his eyes tearing up, this guy always cries whenever he sees me crying.

“ I.... I am your... Flower Ahad “ I said more like a whisper. The surroundings went silent as I waited for each heartbeat. He stared at me. Without saying anything.

“ You know? “ He said, finally breaking the silence. I frown... What does he mean?

“ You knew it? “ I asked him to hold my cheeks nodding his head. More tears start to fall from my eyes. And more . I made a fist and hit him on the chest .

“ Why didn't you tell me “ I hit again

“ You are so bad “ I hit him harder

“ I missed you and you didn't, right? “ I hit him but nothing was happening to him.

“ Why didn't you tell me? “ I hit him again as he softly made me look towards him.

“ I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted to tell you at the right time “ He kissed my hand softly.

“ And I missed you more than you can even think of. I just not missed you but I craved for you , my heart and mind was occupied by you. I lived for you. So if you ask Ahad that he missed you or not then his answer will be , he fucking craved for you . He died and then lived because of your smile. “

I made her hit the couch, and kneeled in front of her . Wiping her tears.. I am happy that she knows what we both are. I kissed her hands, she is the queen and I am... I was her. Just her.

She looked at him and got down from the couch sitting on the floor in front of me. There was not much space between us, she was trapped between me and the couch. Her nose was red. She smiled a little , and wrapped her hands around me, hugging me. She breathed . As I did too .

We pulled away . Smiling and looking at each other with lovely eyes. I just don't know how but she became the best and most important part of me. She was , she is and she will be the most beautiful person for me.

“ I missed you too Ahad, everyday... I used to come to the park just to see you but you were not there. But still I used to visit just in case you will come, I spend my night crying to Allah for writing our fate like this, I used to look up at sky and pray for your safety, I wanted you to become a big man fast, so you can come meet me, so if you ask Ayesha if she missed Ahad or not then she will say that in all 11 years everything in her life was about Ahad “

Without saying anything I pulled her in a kiss, a kiss that was filled with magic and years of longing. I pulled away smiling towards her.

“ Welcome home My Flower “

____________________________________________

After checking that everything was packed , I turned toward when I smelled her fragrance. There she was standing wearing a shirt and baggy pants. In Western clothes but looking so beautiful. I look at her from head to toe .

She looked at herself in the mirror again.

“ Am I looking good? “ She asked with a pout.

“ You are looking breathtaking “ She Blushed and looked behind me. Her eyes start to shine.

“ You seriously packed everything? “ I nodded my head with pride.

“ Yep , I packed your warm clothes because it will be cold. I packed 5 pairs of shoes and some caps, “ I pointed towards the other bag.

“ In this I packed your books , and in the pink bag I packed well... “ I cleared my throat as her eyes widened and cheeks got red .

“ Your undergarments and pads are in it, some make up etc “ I said looking away. Well I am her husband, of course I can help her. Even in packing these things.

She broke the silence by saying.

“ Anyways, let's go we are getting late “

We both sat at the dining table as everyone was there. Ammi was really happy and Abbu too. Ishaan was looking at me with playful eyes, I will kill him.

“ So when can we expect a grandchild?I made her hit on the couch, and kneeled in front of her . Wiping her tears.. I am happy that she knows what we both are. I kissed her hands, she is the queen and I am... I was her.  Just her. 

She looked at he and got down from the couch sitting on the floor in front of me. There was no much space between us, she was trapped between me and the couch. Her nose was red. She smiled a little , and wrap her hands around me hugging me. She breathe . As I did too .  

We pulled away . Smiling and looking at each other with lovely eyes. I just don't know how but she became the best and most important part of me. She was , she is and she will be the most beautiful person for me. 

“ I missed you too Ahad, everyday... I used to come to park just to see you but you were not there. But still I used to visit just in case you will come, I spend my night crying to Allah for writing our fate like this, I used to look up at sky and pray for your safety, I wanted you to become a big man fast, so you can come meet me, so if you ask Ayesha if she missed Ahad or not then she will say that in all 11 years everything in her life was about Ahad “ 

Without saying anything I pulled her in a kiss, a kiss that was filled with magic and years of longing. I pulled away smiling towards her. 

“ Welcome home My Flower “ 

____________________________________________

After checking that eveything is packed , I turn toward when I smelled her fragrance. There she was standing wearing a shirt and baggy pants. In Western clothes but looking so beautiful. I look at her from head to toe . 

She looked at herself in mirror again. 

“ Am I looking good? “ She asked with a pout. 

“ You are looking breathtaking “ She Blushed and look behind me. She her eyes start to shine. 

“ you seriously packed everything? “ I nodded my head with proud. 

“ Yep , I packed your warm clothes because there will be cold, I packed 5 pairs of shoes and some caps, “ I pointed towards the other bag. 

“ In this I packed your books , and in the pink bag I packed well... “ I cleared my troath as her eyes widened and cheeks got red . 

“ Your undergarments and pads are in it, some make up etc “ I said looking away. Well I am her husband, of course I can help her. Even in packing these things. 

She broke the silence by saying. 

“ Anyways, let's go we are getting late “ 

We both sat at the dining table as everyone were here. Ammi was really happy and Abbu too. Ishaan was looking at me with playful eyes, I will kill him. 

“ So when we can expect a grandchild “ The food in my troath got stuck as I start to cough. Ayesha quickly passed me glass of water, I took a big sip. 

“ See how shy he is getting after hearing this” 

Ammi said with a laugh. 

“ Tell me, when? “ Ammi again asked as Ayesha just looked down at her plate. 

“ Ammi , We will have a baby when the time will come. “  I said as she was about to say something again but before she could say something, I picked my wife and rush out of there, this is so awkward. 

Everyone were laughing . 

Thank you so much for reading, please vote, follow and comment, share as much as you can. 

Follow me on Instagram = ever_lastdreamer 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
1.7M 90.4K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, โShaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.โž (Marriage and children benefit only...
429K 25.8K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
96.1K 11.5K 33
Copyrightยฉ 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...