BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Dealing with Bullies
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
Who You Are...
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 2
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

Classes

265 7 0
By Williamjwb87

We Open to see (Y/n) at his original Age Standing at a stage and Singing as he slowly becomes older.

Hiroi aoi kono basho de
Tokiga nagarete yuku
My precious time

After the song said "My precious Time",We are given a Title Card showing the Fic's name of "Big".

Itsu no manika kiete shimatte kakegaeno koega
Tsumaranai hibimo sorega sukide ikitetanda

We transition to (Y/n) and his older Classmates Looking bored In class as well as Relaxing in their Dorm with Our Toddler Teen Smiling At the 4th Wall before Becoming Confused.

At tetanda,His Face suddenly split showing One half being Normal and the other Being Covered By darkness.

Higa sashiteru tokomade omoikkiri hashitte
Shinjirarenai koto bakari menomaeni okiru

It transition to show (Y/n) Hanging out with All of his Classmates and Doing all Child Like things with his teachers Groaning at them.

[Pre-Chorus]

Taiyou no hou wo miagete tachiagaruno tsurakete
Susume koto dake omouto

A Small Figure is Seen but no one Could Tell who it is as Everyone tried to Reach out for them and As it Rapidly changed from person to Person,Once it Reached Our Toddler Teen....

[Chorus]

Setsunai tabiwo tsuzukeru kawatta me no okuniwa

Issei was in His Balance Breaker Battling Vali as Bikou tried to Attack him from Behind but Koneko did him a Favor and stopped the Attack as Her Eyes Darkened with A Smirk.

She Grabbed him and Sent her Own attack.

Natsukashii itoshisa wo motomete (On my way)

It Changed to Izuku and Akko Having A good time Before Showing Battling Someone with Izuku Bleeding out.

Kizutsuke attanowa nikui wake janai nosa

It Rapidly Showed Allies And Enemies Before it Changes To (Y/n) On The Ground in His Original Body With Somebody Reaching Their Hand out to him as he looks up and sees Yagyu.

Bokuno subete wo Giseini torimodosunda Bokura no my precious time

He smiles and Grabs her hand as He Becomes our Toddler teen,We all know and love as The song ends with The Entire School Standing and Smiling at The Fourth wall.
__________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n):Are you okay?

??:Y-yeah.....Thank you,by the way.

(Y/n):You're welcome!

The girl Nervously Introduced herself as Velvet Scarlatina and Our MC Introduced himself as well but remembering her ears were pulled,he asks...

(Y/n):do you still have booboos?

Velvet was confused by what (Y/n) Was talking about until she realized that he was referring to her ears,She rubs them and answers...

Velvet:W-well,they do sting a little but other than that...I-

She Was stopped by (Y/n) Softly grabbing her and Kissing her Bunny Ears,Which Made her turn Red and steaming in Embarrassment as she looked at Our Toddler teen.

Velvet:W-why did you K-kiss me?

(Y/n) smiles as if he didn't just kiss a Girl and said the reason was that his Mother always did that for him,when he had "BooBoos"....so he decided to do it for her.

(Y/n):Was i not supposed to?

Velvet blushed and thanked him before Running off as he went back to his Classmates and continued on like nothing happened but his classmates....

Class:'Oh My God........He's So Innocent'

Yep,They Were Shocked by the Fact that he's So Powerful and Yet.......So INNOCENT!

Horny Girls:'I Can't Wait to "Mature" Him,Hehehe'

Wonder how'd they React if they knew he was Actually FOUR but with (Y/n)...

(Y/n):'I wonder when Nap-Time is...'

We cut to After lunch Where our Toddler teen Finds himself being Tired as It was just another average day in Professor Peter Port's class room. Port was pacing around the room while recounting another heroic tale of his journeys as a huntsman. The class was struggling to stay awake But That's Definitely Case For our Young Toddler Teen Named (Y/n).

As he was stuck listening to the teacher's Rambling,He Yawned and Remembered Nezu's words before coming here.

"So Instead,We would like you to attend the Hero Course at The "Kurosu World High" Academy."

(Y/n):'I didn't think it would be Tiring & boring'

He said as he kept listening to port whine on and one until....

Bakugou:

Bakugou straight Up interrupted Port's "Lesson" to shut him up.

Port turned to the teacher and asked a simple question.

Port:is there something Wrong,Mr.Bakugou?

Hearing this,Bakugou yelled his Answer to the Teacher.

Bakugou:YEAH AND IT'S YOU!THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOD DAMN "GRIMM STUDIES" CLASS,NOT THE "LISTEN TO AN OLD MAN RAMBLE ABOUT HIS LIFE" STORIES!

Either,port didn't care or he just Ignored him....he Continued on with the lesson.

And wouldn't luck Have It?When it was time to do battle Against A grimm....He called on (Y/n).

The toddler teen went down and saw his Opponent or Rather,Opponents were 17 Beowolves.

(Y/n) shook in fear as Port said to him,that if Gets too dangerous..He'll step in.

And with that,the Psychical part of the Lesson began as the Beowolves Charged at Him with (Y/n) screaming in fear.

The Other Students Just watched as their Classmate was Chased By the Beowolves in A Circle until he was gone and If that wasn't messed up,There was suddenly a Restaurant In THE CLASS!

The grimm were Also Confused until a Person Came out and they saw it was None other than (Y/n) in a waiter's outfit.

(Y/n):Ah....The Beowolf pack,Come Come...I have your reservation.

The grimm Were confused as fuck but they Complied and Were sat at a table like they were people.

The rest of the class as well as Port were Able to see what was going on inside and one thing is Coursing through their Minds.

Students & Port:'What......Is Happening,Right now?'

Inside the restaurant,(Y/n) Prepared Their drinks,Gave them Hors d'oeuvres as well as Appetizers and a Drink that looked Like Wine but that wasn't the weird part since they saw MULTIPLE Copies of (Y/n) doing these things until The one in the waiter outfit came with Something covered up.

(Y/n):Now without further ado,I present.....Your Dinner.

He lifts the lid as he says what the dish was called.

(Y/n):Rôti humain.

He lifts the lid as everyone saw it was Jaune on a Fruit salad as well as Tied up and he was trying to yell but had an Apple in his mouth.

Everyone turned to the spot was at and saw he was gone and turned back to the restaurant scenario as He asked if they wished anything else.

(Y/n):Would you care for some Poivre?

They nod and he puts some pepper on jaune as he sneezes from it.

(Y/n):Some Sel as well?

They nod "No" as he understood and said...

(Y/n):Enjoy your meal.

With that,Jaune was Left Doing Muffled screams as they proceeded to eat him Alive,While the class were Shocked as the Grimm Finished and the Alpa was using toothpick.

The waiter (Y/n) Arrived and handed them a Paper.

(Y/n):Your bill,Sir.

The grimm took the Bill and go Wide eye at what it was.

"Rôti humain:
99,000 Privilège"

Seeing the price,They all opened their Mouths and Put jaune Back on the plate as he shivering but alive.

(Y/n) not receiving payment Proceeds to shoot the Grimm and with that He was done.

(Y/n):That was Fun,It was like i was In Cartoons!

Team (J)NPR And RWBY Rush to Jaune as they ask If he was Okay.

Jaune:I was Tied up,Served as Food and Eaten By Grimm and Saw The Insides Of One and Now,I'm Covered In Grimm Saliva....NO!NO,I'M NOT OKAY!

They went back to their seats as Port Couldn't Even Understand what he had saw and just Decided to lay down on the floor Questioning What he saw.

But he wasn't the Only Ones,the Class were Questioning it as Well and the headmasters who saw the whole thing on the Cameras Had No Words for what had just Occured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 539 16
(Son of Shaquille O'Neal Male Reader X Crossover Harem) Y/N O'Neal is the son of Shaquille O'Neal, the most famous figure in the world. He was taught...
15.1K 266 4
Just before defeating Moro, Goku wishes to have him reincarnated into, hopefully, a good guy, so that he can train and fight him one day. 16 years la...
3.4K 96 8
you a bit of an introvert that loves anime, manga and video games and you are called a freak and monster dues to having a strange ability that you...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc