The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme

1.9K 73 2
By Thattorichick

Previously on The Copyist:

We were all ready for battle. Gan Fall was holding his spear, Wyper his overly large gun, Zoro had two swords in his hands, Robin was striking a pose, and I stood there with my hand hovering over my sword's handle.

"God's prophecy cannot fail since I'm absolute. Now, who will die? Will you fight each other? Or shall I take care of it myself?" He said ominously.

***Amaya's POV***

"What do you wanna do?" Zoro asks, looking at Robin and I.

"I'm not going to be the one." Robin states.

Zoro looks at me. I give a smirk in response. "As if!"

"Me either." Zoro comments.

"I won't accept that, either." Wyper adds his commentary.

"I, too, firmly refuse." The sky knight declares giving the rest of us a side grace before refocusing on Eneru.

After that the other four, Zoro, Robin, Wyper, and Gan Fall, all point their weapons at Eneru and speak at once. "So you die!" They all decide.

I quickly take out my sword from my waist to follow suit. Why didn't I get a warning and how did everyone else get the memo? So not fair, I wanna sound cool too.

Eneru smiled in response, which was somehow creepier than his smirk. "How insolent! Hahahaha. You're telling me to die? Listen to yourselves Hahaha."

He then stopped laughing and his face morphed into one of challenge. "I guess that's what'd you expect of the game's survivors. However, it seems you don't realize who you're talking to." He started to spark again with electricity and spinning his golden bow staff he held in his hand. He turned around on his ball to face the opposite direction of us before looking up into the sky. "It seems that you still don't understand the existence of god."

He then started to list the different groups of people who were present and their personal goals. I was impressed that he knew my goal wasn't the same as the others, but to visit an island related to my past. He then told us that his dream was to be somewhere where you could "vearth" as far as the eye could see in every direction, and that he would rule that land.

Of course in his mind he couldn't just leave and be done with it. Oh no, that would make our lives too simple I guess. Instead, he plans to drop the land from the sky along with all the people on all the islands around it.

"Are you planning on wiping out the city?" Gan Fall asks after Eneru's declaration.

"That's just natural." He stoically replied, angering Gan Fall in the process.

"Don't be conceited, Eneru! The term 'god' is just a title used to refer to the leader of this nation!" Gan Fall, the former god, reminded the man.

"Yes, up until now, anyways." Eneru nonchalantly states, picking at one of his ears. He then told Gan Fall of his evil plans with his former men up to now. Mainly that they were killed in the end.

Gan Fall charged the lightning man, running with his spear aimed at him. "Are you a devil?!" He shouted as he approached.

Eneru threw his bow staff up above his head, so it spun. Gan Fall pierce him through the torso, but since he was a logia type, his body just changed into lightning. Eneru then appeared beside him, creating a large lightning blast at the man using only two fingers.

Gan Fall was fried looking as he fell to the ground, unmoving.

"A Devil Fruit's Power?!" Zoro questioned, alarmed.

"Probably the Rumble-Rumble Fruit." Wyper, supplied.

"If I'm not mistaken, among the many kinds of powers, it's one of those said to be 'invincible'." Robin adds on. "The power of lightning!"

"It's a logia type." I start. "He is able to turn any part of his body into his element, and it makes physical attacks near useless." I break down the powers further.

"Chi," I call, looking at her on my shoulder. "You should go somewhere else for now." I motion to where Nami currently is, and Chi takes the hint, dashing for a safer location.

"Well, it's exactly the time that I prophesied. Now, there are six! I'm glad you've survived! Hahaha. I shall bring you along with me. To the dream world that I'm setting off to! To the Endless Vearth!"

"And...if we refuse?" Robin questions with a steady voice.

"Refuse? Why? It was decided by god. If you stay here, you'll fall into a bottomless pit with this nation!" Eneru asks with a constipated looking face that was meant to be one of confusion.

"It's probably true that with your power, you can do that. But if you thoughtlessly destroy this nation, isn't the thing you want going to fall as well?" Robin reminds the man of lightning.

"You mean the golden bell?" He asks excitedly.

"That's right."

He started to laugh then. "You needn't worry. I already have some idea. If I recall the actions you took, there is only one possible place." He was suggesting the top of Giant Jack, the beanstalk. Sadly, he was correct.

I sigh.

"You seem surprised." He comments.

"Just disappointed really since I was the first to find it after all." I retort casually.

"Oh?" He looked mildly interested before turning his attention back on Robin. "Did you think that you could outsmart me by bringing that up? I hate calculating women." He declared lifting a finger to point in Robin's direction.

Robin was then hit by a beam of lightning quicker than the eye could see. Robin started to fall, but Zoro made it way over in time to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Robin!" I cried, going over to her body and dropping my board on the ground, checking to make sure her heart was still beating. After a moment, I sigh in relief, giving Zoro a small signal that she'll be okay.

Zoro gently laid her down on the ground before giving a fierce glare to Eneru. "She's a woman!"

The man laughed slightly. "I can see that."

That was all it took to trigger Zoro. He charged like a raging bull, headed straight for Eneru with two swords drawn. He slashed once he was in range, but Eneru blocked, using his golden bow staff.

"You've got good skills." Eneru analyzes Zoro.

"Are you a nutjob?!" Zoro responds, before swinging his second sword. Eneru gracefully jumps over the second blade.

"Burn Bazooka!" I hear Wyper yell near me, aiming his large weapon at Eneru. After the large explosion of light, Eneru appeared just fine. "C-can't be! He erased the bazooka's powerful fire!" Wyper started to sweat from his predicament.

"You still don't get it do you?" Eneru taunted the warrior. "The energy that you can handle is nothing to me.

"The thunder reverberated. That means the air expanded at the speed of sound. The scale of his energy is on a different level than what a weapon can produce." I explained to Wyper as I stood back up, knowing Robin will be okay. Thanks for the weather knowledge, Nami. It's coming in handy already.

"We were about to set off to the Endless Vearth together. You don't have to get so blood-thirsty, you know." Eneru starts to chide Zoro's behavior as if he didn't just seriously harm two people here.

"Who said we're coming with you?" Zoro retorted, repositioning his swords before charging again. "I don't care about your so-called 'dream-world'!!"

"Zoro! You can't hit him!" I shout in warning, but it was already too late.

"Until I teach your body a lesson, you probably won't understand the definition of god." Eneru claims, falling off the building he was on to meet Zoro at the bottom.

Zoro sliced both swords on Eneru's torso, slicing the large building behind him into large pieces, but it was useless as Eneru was lightning itself.

"God has an overwhelming power that could never be matched, no matter how hard you struggle. And then you feel it. Despair." Eneru reappeared, holding each of Zoro's blades with his bare hands. "Having all your hope dashed is the same as death itself."

His electricity then traveled through Zoro's blades to the swordsman himself, making him shout out in pain before falling to his knees. Eneru then smashed his foot on Zoro's head, pushing him into the ground.

"Zoro!" I call before running over myself. Focus everything I have into the one shot. I need to activate my haki. I'm terrible at calling it, but I know I can. I sent a right hook at Eneru, and my knuckles converted into the black substance before meeting his cheek, making him take a few steps back.

Seeing that Eneru was open, Wyper made his move. He dropped the gun and closed the distance between them. He placed his palm onto Eneru's chest and wrapped his legs around his torso to keep him from escaping.

"Did you come to die?" Eneru questioned before realizing he couldn't escape.

"Are you familiar with a thing called 'Sea Prism Stone', Eneru?" Wyper questioned the blonde.

I grab Zoro before quickly dragging him next to Robin. I then stand in front of the two of them, protectively.

"I see...I feel weakened." Eneru admitted normally.

"Die" Wyper commanded.

"You shouldn't. It's a Reject. Your body will pay a heavy price as well!" Eneru tried to convince the warrior through rationale.

"Shut up! I'm happy to die if I can take you with me!" The determined warrior declared. "REJECT!"

Eneru slumped onto the ground and Wyper stood up, acting unfazed.

"Did he beat him?" I hear Nami question behind me.

"I won't count him out just yet, Nami. But for now, he's down."

"Yeah, I doubt he's down yet." I heard Zoro state beside me, sitting up.

"How you feelin' Greenie? Energized?" I jokingly ask only to receive a half hearted glare.

The peace didn't last long before a lightning show started to appear around Eneru.

"He's compressing his own heart?!" Nami questions the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Now I understand why Robin called it one of the invincible powers. It sounds quite useful." I comment while starting to get some ideas.

"Don't tell me.." Zoro trails off after hearing my comments about Eneru's devil fruit. What? You can't blame me for wanting that ability. It would be useful with my doctoring practices. I would have a built in heart defibrillator. Talk about useful!

Eneru then rose off the ground, standing back up. As he did so, Wyper fell to his knees as his wounds started to take their toll on him.

"It's not that people fear god." Eneru starts to say, wiping a small trace of blood off his mouth. "Fear itself is god." He looked at the kneeling man in front of him. "Warrior Wyper. I told you, didn't I? That you shouldn't."

Wyper's wonders appeared to have worsened as he nearly kissed the concret in front of him. His whole body was riddled with various wounds from his many battles he fought before arriving here. Even one of his wings was half burnt.

"How pitiful...Warrior Wyper." He made fun of the fallen warrior.

"Don't address me so casually!!" Wyper responded with his determination still burning. He started to speak of his people's history and goals, saying he finally made it this far. He pushed himself up to stand. "You are...in my way!" He declared, despite his many wounds.

Eneru then smacked him with his staff, sending him back to the ground a few feet away. "You got me there, Wyper. What a cheap trick, using that Sea Prism Stone. On top of that, one shot of Reject should be suicidal for an ordinary person. You shot it twice and still get back up...impressive." He mentions.

But seriously have we ever actually encountered a normal person up to this point? I mean in towns sure, but anyone we run into is always above average.

"However, you are no match for me." Eneru announces as he strikes one of the drums on his back that looks like three commas in a circle. A large amount of electricity then formed in the shape of a large bird before going to attack the warrior.

Zoro ran over to the dial skate that was thrown off Wyper from one of Eneru's earlier attacks. "So this has a Sea Prism Stone in it!" He grabs it with one hand and keeps a sword in the other before running towards Eneru.

"You too? Swordsman from the Blue Sea."

"It's kill or be killed, right?" Zoro comments, nearing his target.

Eneru just struck another drum on his back, creating a tiger out of lightning that then charged and bit Zoro in the shoulder. Zoro then slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Looking around, I saw many people passed out on the ground. Zoro, Wyper, Gan Fall, Robin, and I knew Chopper was still passed out behind the wall. Only Nami and I remained, Chi too, but neither of them would be able to do anything about this guy. I don't think even I could take him right now.

My sword would just go through him like Zoro's, and my haki isn't near the level needed to have a normal fight. On the bright side he also was able to hurt me as I was unable to hurt him. Both the Smoke and Flame fruit powers I had kept me safe. Fire can't conduct electricity since it's physically impossible. I don't know the science with Smoke, but it was still a logia devil fruit.

At some point Nami had made her way over to sit next to Robin, so she was in clear view of Eneru. I made sure to stand in between them since I could take the hit.

Eneru started to make his way over to us by slowly walking our way. He stopped halfway, sensing something move behind him. Wyper, despite being nearly burnt to a crisp, had stood back up.

"E-even after all his injuries....he still stood back up?" Nami couldn't believe the warrior's determination. It was indeed an impressive resolve.

"Why stand back up?" Eneru starts to question. "You will die anyway. Isn't it easier on you if you don't fight?" He logically suggested. "At this point your struggling is nothing but an eyesore." He determines. "Why do you stand back up?"

"For our ancestors."

"I expected a better response. You probably aren't even completely conscious." He raised his arm. "El Thor." He lowered it quickly, creating a column of lightning on top of the warrior. The impact was so great that it left a large hole in the ground and created a harsh wind.

Nami was staring at the newly made hole while I kept my eyes on our enemy.

"You're the last two." He comments.

"I'll go with you." I state causally. "I'm technically not even a part of their crew." I start to walk over to the dangerous blonde. Now that I think about it, there are many dangerous blondes in this world. Focus. Keep Nami safe. "You don't want to bring her with you though." I point my thumb back at Nami. "She's kinda weak, but since she's my friend please let her take her chances with the falling island instead of killing her." I ask.

"And if I say 'no'?" He seemed interested in my request.

"Mmm, well I mean in the end it's your choice, but if you're up for it, how about a wager?" I ask with a face of interest.

He smirked. "Oh? And what would this wager be about?" He questioned.

I pretend to think for a moment before hitting my fist on my palm like I got an idea. "Got it! You can hit me with any type of attack. If I stay standing unharmed, then you let her take her chances. If I can't, then I'm not worthy to join you on your journey. What do you say?" I tilt my head slightly, waiting for his answer.

He seemed to think for a moment. "Very well, but I'm adding a condition. If you fail, I'll also kill her." He states.

I nod my head in understanding of his new term. "That's fair." I walk around to the other side of him, so the shockwaves won't harm Nami or the others when I'm hit. I face Eneru with my legs shoulder width apart and my arms crossed. I smile. "Ready whenever you are!" I state.

Eneru then hit a third drum. This one unleashed an electric dragon. If it wasn't aimed at me and he wasn't a loon, then I might think it was cool but alas that's not the case.

It rammed into me, but I barely felt it. It was like my body sensed something, but couldn't identify it. Talk about weird, but on the bright side it didn't hurt in the slightest.

Looking around me, I noticed that all the electricity was gone. "Is that all of it?" I question allowed while looking. Not seeing anything else I face the other two. Nami was slack jawed and Eneru looked surprised.

Seeing my opportunity to seal Nami's safety I took it. "Thank you for allowing me the chance to wager my life for a friend's chance of survival." I thanked him before he could change his mind.

He smiled, probably at seeing me looking up to him, but whatever keeps Nami safe for now. "Very well. She may take her chances with the falling island. Let's go." He commands, swiftly turning around to start walking in a direction.

I run over to Robin to grab my air board before following after the lightning user. I turned my head to look at Nami and the others as we walked.

"Are you worried about them?" Eneru asks not looking at me.

"No, I was just seeing the damage you caused. It's quite impressive, actually. I wish I could do something on such a large scale." I comment. While it's true I had the capacity to learn something like that with my abilities I currently have, I haven't trained any one ability to that level yet.

"Under my guidance, you'll be sure to improve." He states.

We walked for some time through the forest until we reached a cave. The cave's entrance was covered in tarps that had the same symbols as the ones on his drums. I wanted to ask about the symbol, but I figured it would probably be best to keep my mouth shut for now.

We walked inside the cave until it opened into a large cavern with a ship in the middle.

"What do you think? Isn't it amazing? There is only one in the world. This is a ship that can only be controlled by me. In other words, it's powered by lightning."

"Woah." I couldn't help but comment. It was huge! And made of gold! I mean it was gaudy don't get me wrong, but it was still impressive in a way.

"It's natural that you are impressed. The people of this country will be glad to see a flying ship before they die." He comments, making me go quiet.

As impressive as it is. It's annoying that he's trying to take over the skies. I can't wait to steal his power so I can stop this annoying charade. Either that or I'll have to wait till Luffy shows up.

"This is the Arc Maxim. With this ship, we will conquer the Endless Vearth!"

Yup, he would seriously do well as a Shakespere actor. Geez. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Four days in a row! That's not going to continue, but I will definitely post again with the week. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 921 29
📌[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her newfound abilities in this Great Pirate...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...