ISHQ-E-IBAADAT

Por Msbhatia7755

โœจ๐‚๐ก๐š๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐š๐› ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Š๐ก๐ฎ๐... Mรกs

Introduction
โ†ช His Royal Rebel โ†ฉ
01
02
04
05
โœด EPILOGUEโœด
โ†ช Her Only Cure โ†ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
โ†ช The Love Contract โ†ฉ
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฅ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
โ†ช Empty Without Her โ†ฉ
โ“ชโ“ชโ“ชโ“ชโ‘ 
โ“ชโ“ชโ“ชโ“ชโ‘ก
Cheers! Celebrating the love of my Readers
โ†ช His Unique Blessing โ†ฉ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

03

5K 399 119
Por Msbhatia7755

तेरे वास्ते फलक से मैं चाँद लाऊंगा

16 17 सितारे संग बाँध लाऊंगा

चाँद तारों से कहो

अभी ठहरें ज़रा

पहले इश्क़ लड़ा लूं

उसके बाद लाऊंगा

Author's POV

In a blazing daze, she stepped downstairs making every head turn towards her. The salmon pink lehenga tailed behind her as she proceeded to sit with her to-be-husband. Her eyes were shooting daggers on his smiling form waiting patiently for her to keep her hand in his. The pink chanderi ethnic fabric had every man in the room drooling over her grace. The shining golden embroidery mesmerizingly enveloped the dress in its charm but couldn't match the spark of her shining eyes. Her smile was oversweet as it hid her irritation, shock, and anger at the man standing in front of her. He wasn't any ordinary man chasing her, he was the king of Udaipur. For her, he was the devil of the greatest kind. Mr. Arrogant Ass. The great Abhijay Shekhawat.

Her psychopath lover was going to be her husband. She was tricked into saying 'yes' by him and that made her skyrocketing anger levels explode.

(Shivanshi's look 🔼)

(Abhijay's look 🔼)

Abhijay's eyes stayed hooked to hers as his world beautifully came to a halt. He had been waiting for this day for quite long now and seeing her finally going to be immersed in the shade of his possessiveness to become his lifeline was an unexplainable feeling. A woman standing beside him nudged him and said, "Zara hamari taraf bhi dekh lijiye (Please look at me as well)"

"Unse nazrein hatein tab duniya par gaur karein na (For that I have to first avert my eyes from my wife)" Abhijay answered not moving his eyes from hers. She was angry but listening to the words he said to Payal a faint blush automatically coated her cheeks. Payal felt humiliated as he did not even spare her a glance. His flirting, teasing, and love were only reserved for his Anshi. Dressed in a royal golden traditional dress that always managed to catch everyone's attention she thought she could even win over Abhijay but in a second she realized how wrong she was. As even after a minute Abhijay didn't pay any heed to the lady who had approached him continuing to admire Shivanshi she left quietly.

Shivanshi tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kept her warm hand in his cold palm. He silently pulled her closer making her keep her hand on his chest while they heard the sound of several clicks. He wrapped his arm around her petite waist. Shivers ran down her spine as her bare skin came in contact with his teasing touch. The photographers finished their job and left the couple to themselves fulfilling their aim of publishing the news of this alliance worldwide. Abhijay and Shivanshi sat together as the families went on with their own set of rituals. Shivanshi kept glaring at him while he leaned in and whispered in her ears, "Stop staring love or even before you planned on keeping your promise I would kiss you like no tomorrow."

She elbowed him while he kept a hand on his heart, "Hayee...Your little wild touches blow my sanity away"

She wanted to facepalm herself for being so stupid as to fall for the trap of this over-smart man. Everything she wanted to work in her favor went against her the moment he opened his mouth. Somehow she knew her heart never protested to his gestures. Never revolted against his words to the extent of taking drastic measures but the attachment instead of guiding her to peace led her to contradicting thoughts. His smirk clearly told her that he had kept his promise of being her husband by hook or crook.

The time to exchange the rings finally came. She looked at her mother telling her to do what she wanted or else she might back out from her dream of seeing her daughter getting married. Gayathri sighed and handed over the plate with rings to Payal.

"Why me Badi Maa?" Payal asked.

"You are lucky enough to be privileged to serve the queen of Udaipur. It's a rare wonder that I am allowing you to touch the plate that must have been in the holiest hands of the clan. Proceed," The reply wasn't by Gayathri but by Meenakshi Shekhawat. The mother of Abhijay Shekhawat. Her response tugged at Shivanshi's heart. The pride for her visible in the tone of her mother-in-law never reflected in her mother's voice. Abhijay intertwined their fingers tightening his hold on Anshi's hand.

Payal quietly walked towards the couple feeling humiliated for being put second to Shivanshi for the first time in her entire life. Gayathri had always compared the two but never chosen Shivanshi over her. Today the Maharani Sa of Udaipur had shown her the ground which she wasn't able to see from the sky she was flying in.

Shivanshi put the ring she had selected for the imaginary to-be husband of her life which turned out to be Abhijay. She had especially demanded the initial of her name to be imprinted on the ring of her husband to claim him without saying it aloud. Her childish wish which she left behind when she grew up was her father's proud conquest. Her father used to take her every demand as his order and got her the custom-made ring for her marriage, unknown to the fact that he would never be able to witness the event. The ring to shivanshi was the blessing of her superhero.

She slipped it into Abhijay's finger knowing he might laugh at her choice but the minute she saw the gratefulness twinkling in his eyes she knew her father must be proud of his wife's choice for the first time in his life. Shivanshi who was reminiscing the memories of her father was brought back to reality by the cheerful clapping of the crowd. Abhijay made her wear the carefully selected rose gold ring studded with little diamonds accompanied by crescent moons and stardust. It was the wandering star ring that gleamed in a room full of glowing lights that had all the astral bodies embedded in it. A gasp left the people standing nearby seeing the magnificent piece of magic. The ring reflected a deep connection for Abhijay while it entranced Shivanshi into remembering the forlorn.

She was left baffled as he softly brought her hand to his mouth and kissed just above the ring softly.

"I am giving you the stars you deserve, Anshi" The stars I promised to give you. His sentence was incomplete but the sole truth of his life. Her breath hitched at his move though his lips didn't touch a speck of her skin. The world knew right from that moment that the king had himself given the power in the hands of his queen. As the moment was gone so was her temporary astonishment. She cleared her throat while the elderly Shekhawat couple adoring them came forward to bless them.

"Told you I would be the only man who claims you in front of the world," he said making her fume. That little sneaky mastermind. She cursed in her head. Now she made up her mind she wouldn't back off from the wedding. He would. Or precisely she would make him back off from this alliance.

'You want to marry me right? You would be the first one to deny this alliance Mr. King' she smirked to herself. She would pull up all the tricks she had under her sleeve to teach him the much-needed lesson.

"Make your plans of making me quit our never-ending relationship later. First, fulfill your promise" Abhijay demanded shocking her. That man read her like she was his favorite novel. She knew she was the princess who never backed off from her words so she decided to kiss him and get over with it. As her lips tinted with a heavenly pink shade inched closer to his face he closed his eyes keeping his part of the promise.

"Even though I would love to see the pleasure in your eyes as our lips meet, I would keep my eyes closed allowing you to dominate the exchange at your leisure" he whispered huskily as her sweet fragrance fanned on his face. His mere words had her heart doing summersaults in her stomach. She could feel his scent filling her nostrils flaming every piece of her existence but her eyes kept scanning his handsome face. Mesmerized by his sharp features she gave in to the desires of her heart letting their mouths touch in ways she would never forget. Sparks flew, hearts rejoiced while bodies went numb as uncontrollable passion grazed their exchange. He softly welcomed her flavor into his mouth letting her blow away his heart once again. She deepened the kiss as he groaned. Seeing him losing himself in her touch was another level of delectation that was above every other thrill to her. The burning rhythm of their need for each other escalated into deeper feelings that couldn't be named. They were lost in a world of their own where they couldn't feel anything but each other's tender touch. The hoots from the crowd brought them back to reality.

Ahijay smirked at her wiping his lips while she looked away tangled in knots of his sentiments. What was this feeling brimming inside her that didn't let her think beyond him? She questioned herself. As her eyes fell on a fuming Gayathri who felt insulted on seeing their exchange she knew this could be an opportunity for her to break this relationship. She eagerly awaited someone to call her scandalous, shameless, or not deserving enough to be the queen but the voice never came. The look of disgust in the eyes of his parents never came. The modern world was far more accepting than her mother's conservatism. Meenakshi looked at the couple teasingly while her own husband, Samrat bumped his shoulder into hers. They felt like they were attending a Christian marriage which felt complete only after the couple kissed each other. Where physical contact meant sealing the commitment beyond lifetimes.

Shivanshi's brain hatched a fabulous plan to break the marriage. She secretly smirked at Abhijay and decided to play the game in her style. She picked a glass of juice from a nearby waiter's tray and intentionally tilted it to the right spilling the contents all over Abhijay and herself. She had heard her cousin saying that Meenakshi hated clumsy women. If she could prove to the family that she was clumsy as fuck she would be able to escape this marriage. The couple stood up wiping their clothes. Shivanshi said fetching napkins from the nearby tray, "I am so sorry. It slipped from my hand by mistake. Your complete cream sherwani is spoiled because of me"

He controlled his smile seeing her acting while the elders stepped on the stage seeing the fiasco.

"When would you learn to behave like a queen, Shivanshi? Stop being so clumsy. This is why you can't find yourself a job" Gayathri scolded. Shivanshi had the reply at the tip of her tongue. She had thousands of answers to this one point but the seething hurt inside her head made her see red. If she lashed out she would spoil the only thing she had never spoiled for her mother. Her dignity in front of the world. Come what may she had never let a random man question her mother because of her deeds. Her late-night mess-ups never reached her mother, her failures never dared to taint her mother's public standing. Her success or failure was always solely hers.

"With all due respect ma'am, talk to my wife in the same tone again and I might forget you gave birth to her," Abjijay said fiercely. His voice was no more than a hushed whisper only audible to the four of them but it was enough for shivanshi to step down and storm away. He looked at his mother who said, "What? You follow your woman when she shows you the washroom. Leave."

Gayathri gaped at Meenakshi while she ignored her like she never existed. For the world, the couple had gone to clean their dresses while for them it was a different scenario. Abhijay held her elbow pulling her back as they reached her room after closing the door. She banged into his chest while his warm breath fell on her neck. He breathed her in as he said, "If you wanted to see me shirtless all you had to do was demand"

"Huh?" she questioned trying to turn towards him as all anger drained from her body. The only feeling left was irritation at his words. He smiled, proud of himself for distracting her. He held her in place as his hand drew circled over her waist while his free hand played with her earring. His lips touched her earlobes as he spoke, "You didn't have to spill the juice to make me remove my clothes. I would do it anytime for you"

She took deep breaths at his words to control her vexation. "I am not interested in your oh-so-godly body. You are not Chris Evans"

"Your heart isn't craving to moan his name though like it's pleading for me to take over and fuck you senseless for taking the name of another man," he said.

"What is filled in your thick skull that none of my words get into it?" she asked exasperated.

"Not its fault honestly as you look too mesmerising for my brain to function properly" he replied laughing internally seeing her getting riled up. How much he loved to tease her and make her forget everything except him!

She pushed him and went to change ending the conversation. He shrugged and walked out after cleaning himself knowing tomorrow she would find a new way to enchant him.

The next morning with her favorite weapon in her hands and a team of troublemakers, Shivanshi Rathore was standing in front of a massive mansion that could defeat diamonds in glory due to its fine architecture. The arcs, the pillars, and the domes were constructed to perfection. Every ray of sun that bounced on it reflected a royal shade of the house. She knew very well that if things did not work in her favor today this house would be her permanent residence in a few days. Her target was simple. Annoy the enemy to the extent that he gives up.

She positioned her team in perfect angles so that she could achieve what she wanted. The guards of the palace looked at her like they had seen a ghost dancing on his toes. She ignored them as she straightened her off-white handloom net orchid bloom applique co-ord set before stepping towards the war field which would be her key to her goal. Her team took its position as she explained the strategy. The most mischievous heart of the group took the lead as it came forward to be the shoulder on which she could keep the gun and attack.

(Shivanshi's look🔼 )

Yes, the little boy named Adi bravely came forward to bowl the first over of the game as shivanshi swung her precious, tough, and favorite weapon, her bat to hit a six and boom. The glass of the Shekhawat mansion's window shattered into pieces. Yes, she along with little kids was playing cricket in front of the Shekhawat mansion with only one mission, break and take your freedom from this marriage. Precisely break glasses, and win prizes. Prizes of victory from the devil.

All the team members cheered for shivanshi as she victoriously held her lucky charm up in the air giving flying kisses to her sweet audience. The guards were left bewildered at her move as they saw how her target was perfectly aligned to smash the superiority of the mansion.

Before they could stop her a phone call prohibited them from taking a step towards the lady.

"Adi, another full-toss" shivanshi demanded. Today I will break your will of marrying me just like these broken panes Mr. Shekhawat. She promised herself. Who in his same mind would marry a childish woman?

The balls that went inside the mansion never came back. The next minute as the bat touched the ball it went flying towards another window and it gave in to the force of Shivanshi's anger.

Hit on hit, every ball was a sixer as shivanshi played like she was playing for team India. Her gully cricket skills made the eyes of the guards pop out while the kids cheered and laughed.

Shivanshi kept waiting for either the Raja Sa or his parents to come out and berate her but even after breaking almost every glass of the mansion without even entering inside nobody stepped out. She didn't back out though as the last ball she had brought along went flying inside to make more damage than was already made. She was sure by now even the expensive vases would have been destroyed inside the household.

"Sixer," the little cheerleaders danced and yelled. The girls of the gang twirled and danced when a voice suddenly said, "And the king is clean bowled"

All eyes turned to the mighty Raja Sa of Udaipur standing there looking at Shivanshi with all the admiration in the world. She smirked at him and asked, "How is your Sunday morning going? Like a cricket match or like a rain of fireballs?"

"If my wifey is enjoying herself thoroughly then obviously my morning is going like a rain of happiness" he winked at her. She raised her bat at him and said, "You–"

"Let's not waste time. I have brought this fresh box full of leather balls for you guys. Give me a chance to see your batting skills live as well" he said shocking the hell out of everyone. Two of his men came from behind carrying a box full of balls. She didn't know anymore if he was real.

"You want me to break whatever is remaining as well?" she asked threateningly.

"Break anything you please but I am not letting you break this alliance. You are mine and it is a fact even god cannot change" he said sincerely.

"Aap hamara peecha chodne ka kya lenge (What will you take to leave me alone)?" she questioned done with his behavior.

"Aapki baahon mein apni aakhri saans (My last breath in your arms)" he replied making her go numb. She remembered the same lines someone very dear to her said to her. The man who had promised to claim her the day he found himself worthy of her. Suddenly she saw a ball being thrown towards him and leaped forward to catch it before it could touch his face. She caught the ball with her one hand and before she could fall to the ground he caught her. He smiled tenderly seeing her care for him. Tedhi hai par meri hai (She's twisted but mine). He said to himself. Her eyes were slowly widening in the realization of him being the only chunk of the past she never wanted to forget while his eyes were blind with adoration for her. Her every rebellious tantrum just made him fall more for her.

"I promised to make you mine the day I find myself worthy of being your man. Now when I have caught you I won't leave you even if hell breaks loose" he said beaming at her reminding her of those times they shared hidden from the world's prying eyes.

"Door prince" she mumbled in shock.

■■■■■■■

So enjoyed it?

A mystery yet again? Who is Door Prince?

What relationship do they share?

Did I make it worth the wait?

How was the update?

The best part?

The hottest part?

Your favorite part of the story till now?

The best dialogue?

Hey people!

How are you all doing? Did I make your weekend with this update? To all my Our version of love readers who know that weekends are ovol days, guys I am sorry but my exams start in two days so hence will have to delay that update for now. Would hope to see you soon and this compensated a teeny-weeny part of it. For early updates press the star button and leave soooo many inline comments. Your support is my greatest treasure.

Rate the update for me please:

1. Cool

2. Perfect

3. HAWTTT & MESMERIZING

I hope you guys are liking it so far. Please do share your views about the characters and storyline. Waiting eagerly for an enthusiastic response. How's the Josh after reading this?

Who's hotter? Abhijay or Shivanshi? Or them as a couple?

Isn't shivanshi creative in terms of trying to annoy him?

Random question: Your fav trope? 

Have a blessed day ahead!

With love

Ms. Bhatia

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

612K 29.1K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
49.2K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
The queen Por Maya

Fantasรญa

341K 9.6K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
533K 18.8K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...