Demon in DXD (High school DXD...

By Creamyrose22

Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul gh... More

Bio/Info
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Vote topics
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

762 22 3
By Creamyrose22

We currently see Y/n standing opposite two people with swords as he himself has one in his hands. Standing off to the side would be Kokushibo, nearby would be other swordsmen along with the other members of the 12 kizuki. 

Kokushibo: "Ready, Begin!"

Hearing this the first swordsmen would rush forward quickly taking out two large blades. This swordsmen is the sound Hashira Tengen Uzui. 

He quickly swings his connected chained blades at Y/n who continuously dodges or deflects the large blades with his own. 

Tengen: "Your getting faster young master, seems your training is paying off"

The second swordsmen would be flanking Y/n going for a jab to his side. This swordsmen or should I say swords-women is the insect hashira, Shinobu Kocho.

Shinobu: "Insect breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter"

Once she got within distance she trusted her unique looking sword into y/n's wrist making the boy back away.

Looking to his wrist it started to turn a purple color before his hand completely fell off. Focusing on the area he decomposes what remained of the poison and regenerated a moment later.

Y/n: "Not holding back as usual are ya Shinobu?"

Shinobu: "I'm simply taking this seriously young master, you should too" she gave a small smile

Fallowing this the two Hashira and Y/n continued to engage in combat. The sounds of blades clashing and the occasional flesh being cut echoing through the area.

It eventually got to the point where Y/n was being pincerd by the two but he had something up his sleeve. Taking a deep breath he looks to each opponent as they start closing in on him.

Y/n: "Moon breathing, Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains"

Unleashing two slashes directed at each opponent the two hashira quickly evade as they know what comes next. The two slashes then release crescent moon shaped blades that branch out cutting up the ground. 

Y/n doesn't stop there as he quickly gets close to Shinobu jabbing her hard in the stomach with the pommel of his katana making her gasp and take a knee. He then swiftly went to Tengen who attempted a slash at his neck but he deflected the blow and reached out grabbing and pinning the hashira to the floor by the neck. 

Y/n: "I think I just won"

As the boy smiled those on the sidelines cheered while Y/n released Tengen, helping him stand. 

Tengen: "You've certainly improved since last time. Your even able to out speed me and Shinobu at the same time"

Y/n: "Well you are the one who trained me, seems the student surpassed the master" he then looked to Shinobu who had stood holding her stomach "Are you alright, I tried to hold back a bit"

Shinobu: "I'm alright just a little sore" she replies with a hand over her stomach

Stepping forward Kokushibo would address Y/n.

Kokushibo: "Young master, your proficiency with Moon breathing has nearly surpassed my own."

Y/n: "Considering father wont let me learn any other breathing styles I may as well be good at the one I can"

Kokushibo: nodding "Agreed"

Moving over to the sidelines Y/n picks up his bag putting it over his shoulder. 

Y/n: "As fun as training is I gotta head out, can't be late for school"

Looking to Nakime the demon strums her biwa making a door appear which he goes into. 

Once he was gone Shinobu falls to her knees coughing up a bit of blood as she holds her stomach. This makes several hashira go to her side, with Kokushibo looking at her. 

Kokushibo: "Young master's strength is exceeding expectations, he nearly ruptured your organs." his eyes focus on Shinobu's abdomen seeing through her to her internal organs "Nothing is broken thankfully"

Shinobu: "I even braced for the strike too"

Rengoku: "Even so, the young master has a lot of room to grow"

Akaza: "His spirit is far from it's peak, he's likely going to reach beyond the masters power soon"

Nakime: "Only time will tell"

(Time skippy)

After school Y/n headed to Issei's house being told that the ORC would be meeting there for today's meeting. After arriving Y/n pretty much sat off to the side more or less bored with the usual Devil things such as contract's. He was only snapped out of his own thoughts when Rias spoke his name.

Rias: "Y/n"

Y/n: "Hm, Yes Rias?"

Rias: "My brother asked me to hand you something" she presented the boy a black case

Y/n: "Oh, so they're finished" 

He spoke with a grin before taking the case and opening it showing a full set of crimson red chess pieces. Y/n takes one of them ans smirks looking at it closer. 

Issei: "Chess pieces?"

Y/n: "Evil pieces much like the ones you all have but I asked to have them modified a bit"

Rias: "I remember you asking for those after the Rating game. What kind of modifications do they have exactly?"

Y/n: "Quite simply they allow someone to become a demon rather then a devil"

At those words all of the ORC looked at him

Y/n: "But the transformation is only temporary, they will still remain whatever race they are so it's not actual reincarnation. Another difference is I can give these to those still in peerages as well without removing them from service of their current king. This does mean that they can choose to disobey me if they are fallowing their original kings orders."

Akeno: "Why ask for something like that?"

Y/n: "It gives whoever I choose to add to my peerage a choice if they want to obey me or their king assuming they have one. It also lets any humans I add remain human if they wish."

Rias: "You sound as if you plan on adding some of those swordsmen to your peerage"

Y/n: "No, nothing like that. Besides they are all capable without becoming demons."

Rias: "Oh and one other thing" she held out a stack of letters 

Y/n: "Great more of them...." Taking the stack Y/n quickly starts ripping them up

Issei: "What are all of those"

Y/n: "After gaining status of high ranking devils for my family and upper ranks many devil families are offering their daughters hands in marriage. I think a few even offered their sons. Even got one from Lord Phenex offering his daughter Ravel" he spoke with an annoyed tone

Akeno: "Seem you have quite a few, what a heart breaker~"

Y/n: "Don't start, you sound like my mother."

Speaking of mothers Issei's mom Miki then came in

Then Issei's mom Miki came in.

Miki: "Sorry to intrude kids"

Asia: "Welcome to the meeting mother"

Miki: "Thank you, now this little gathering is for the karuta club right?"

Issei: "So close yet so very wrong"

Miki: "Well i brought something that might inspire everyone, who wants to see Issei when he was a little boy"

Issei: "Mom!"

And thus began everyone looking at Issei's baby pictures.

Akeno: "Wow he's completely naked. Aw, so small and adorable"

Koneko: "The bare naked truth about Issei's tiny past"

Y/n: letting out a small laugh while next to Issei "This must be really embarrassing for you right now"

Issei: "Shut up!"

Y/n continued snickering

Kiba: "Must be nice to have a family"

Y/n: "Hm?"

Issei: "Wait are you saying you don't have a family?"

Suddenly Kiba's tone got a bit more serious as he looks at one of Issei's pictures.

Kiba: "Hey Issei, this picture"

Issei: "Oh that kid lived down the street from me. we used to play together all the time, they had to move once one of his parents got a job oversees. Man I can't remember that kids name, its been a while though"

Kiba: "One more thing, do you remember this sword?"

Y/n: "It's quite the lovely looking blade"

Issei: "Na I mean ya know, I was 5"

Kiba: "I guess anything's possible huh"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.1K 28
I read 2 stories like this but neither are being updated so I'm gonna make 1 inspection by them. (I forgot who created them) I don't own demon slaye...
233 30 14
I'm rewriting my 'demon slayer' story and making it better. Please read and review. Update: The edited version is available on Kindle.
358 24 5
a better and improved version of my old kaneki x reader. Follows the anime and manga story line. (I'll think of a better description later 。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚...
3.4K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens