GAMBLE || LHS [Completed (โœ“)]

By Jeon_Jae_

"๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ." friends to lovers AU Lee He... More

0
Chapter 1| Bye
Chapter 2| Fact
Chapter 3| Threatened
Chapter 4| Dare
Chapter 5| Urge
Chapter 6| Conscious
Chapter 7| Long Day
Chapter 8| Organise
Chapter 9| Feelings
Chapter 10| Deal
Chapter 11| Purple
Chapter 12| Good Time
Chapter 13| Butterflies
Chapter 14| Unaware
Chapter 15| Oblivion
Chapter 16| Testing The Water
Chapter 17| Jealousy
Chapter 18| Clingy
Chapter 19| Attention
Chapter 20| Adorable
Chapter 21| New
Chapter 22| Over
Chapter 23| Serious
Chapter 24| Lost
Chapter 25| Defenceless
Chapter 26| Own
Chapter 27| Condition
Chapter 28| The Best
Chapter 29| Compliment
Chapter 30| Text
Chapter 32| Safer
Chapter 33| Waste of Time
Chapter 34| Special
Chapter 35| Ethereal
Chapter 36| One
Chapter 37| Date
Chapter 38| Butterfly
Chapter 39| Upset
Chapter 40| Embrace
Chapter 41| Prettiest
Chapter 42| Model
Chapter 43| Luck
Chapter 44| Show Off
Chapter 45| Lies
Chapter 46| Spoil
Chapter 47| Surprise
Chapter 48| Heartbreak
Chapter 49| Confrontation
Chapter 50| Confession
Chapter 51| Patience
Chapter 52| Forever
Chapter 53| Possessive
Chapter 54| Honestly
Chapter 55| Screw
Chapter 56| Enraged
Chapter 57| His Birthday
Chapter 58| Beach
Chapter 59| Guilty
Chapter 60| Intimacy
Chapter 61| Caught
Chapter 62| Graduation
Chapter 63| Wedding
Chapter 64| The Gift
NEW HEESEUNG FF: SHOW OFF
โœ“
goshhhhh
MY MAN

Chapter 31| Observation

2.6K 92 9
By Jeon_Jae_

"How many selfies do you actually have of yours?" Heeseung decided to bother you again when you were taking a picture with your front camera in your stage outfit.

"I am collecting memories, Mr. Ignorant." You wanted to remember these practice days with Heeseung.

"Give it to me," he said, taking your phone and keeping it in his pocket. You started whining but stopped as soon as you saw him directing the back camera of his phone towards you.

"Smile for me, princess," you did as he said. A sincere smile of yours that would come out naturally just by glancing at him.

He clicked your picture. "Now let's take a selfie together," you said, taking your phone from the pocket of his pants.

The male was also wearing his stage outfit. A black shirt with a pair of black trousers. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing his chest.

He stood next to you as you opened your front camera. The two of you took a few pictures. Both smiling, making victory poses, silly faces.

The one before the last was your favourite when Heeseung pecked your cheek. So you did the same to him and took the last selfie.

"I look fat," you complained when you scrolled through the pictures. "You are an idiot, Y/n."

"No, for real, see!" You showed him the pictures. "You are so skinny that one might think you don't have enough money to buy food."

"You smacked his arm. "But the camera makes me look fat."

"Can we start practicing already?" Heeseung said, causing you to sulk.

Heeseung was lying on the floor against his back and you placed yourself on his abs, sitting on it with your legs on either side of him.

The male gently caressed your thighs to calm you. You were a little nervous since the steps were hard to memorize.

"Chill Y/n, it's only me and not that Park Sunghoon."

You make me more nervous, Heeseung.

You nodded but the crease on your forehead did not straighten yet which did not go unnoticed by your dance partner.

"Or are you nervous even around me, doll?" Just like some psychometrician, he perfectly read you.

"What are you talking about, Hee?" You tried to change the topic. "Let's just get done with this step."

He wrapped one arm around your waist and laid you against your back on the floor. Then he hovered over you.

"I am in the middle of a very important observation. Can you not disturb me, please?"

________

Vote for the chapter please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 298 8
โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜๏ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜-๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† โ”โ” ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๆฒกๆƒณๅˆฐไฝ ไผšๅธฎๆˆ‘ ใ€‚โž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐ž...
714K 27.7K 62
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
765K 34.4K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...
22.6K 905 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...