Break From Chicago | KV

By storiesbysarah_

"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you... More

Prologue: "New Years Eve Kiss"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Final Chapter

Chapter 11

4.9K 325 415
By storiesbysarah_

Another update as promised 😘

Enjoyyyy!!

Atlanta GA📍
Sunday, June 3rd
10am

Standing in her robe with a pink bonnet on her head, Kaliyah was posted up in the kitchen by the stove. There were waffles on a pan sizzling with butter, along with some eggs and bacon in a separate pan. She had a spatula in her hand, flipping each waffle making sure they were soft yet crispy around the edges. The smell of sweet cinnamon and turkey bacon just flowed throughout the airbnb.

Whenever Kaliyah got dropped off by Von last night, she found herself only able to get at least a few hours of sleep. Leilani and Shay were both drunk and out like a light; but Kaliyah definitely had her mind running a mile a minute. She just couldn't stop thinking about Dayvon. She kept thinking about last night, and how they were so close to kissing. She knew it was wrong. It was sooooooo completely wrong.

But it also felt so right to her in a sense. It truly was the weirdest feeling ever, which is why she knew she had to continue staying away from him. It was clear that her and Von just couldn't be friends. There was simply nothing friendly about their relationship. Instead, there was a lot of lust and desire between the two, even though they did have a good time talking with each other as well. Their conversations were always good. It was like Von could listen to her talk all night long.

But the talking could never seem to last that long with Dayvon's eyes staring right into my soul; and all of a sudden we find each other leaning in for a-

"Morning Kaliyah."

Leilani's voice could be heard, startling her. Kaliyah looked up, turning her head as she watched Leilani drag herself into the kitchen. She had big dark circles underneath her eyes, with her hair all messy. Kaliyah just chuckled at her appearance.

"Bitch, you look like you had a time last night huh."

She teased, just as Leilani took a seat on the island.

"Kaliyah don't get me started. I was drunk, dancing with Durk the entire night-"

"Durk? Oh really?"

Kaliyah raised her eyebrows up curiously. Leilani gave her a lazy smirk, nodding her head.

"Yup. That man for some reason had is eyes on me all night long. I just had to slide his way to see what was up."

She snickered.

Kaliyah grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet before filling it up with water. She then grabbed the packet of BC, opening up one before dumping it into the water.

"Here, drink this for your headache."

She instructed, handing Leilani the concoction to her.

"Thanks boo."

Leilani muttered. She grabbed the cup with her hands before downing it. Kaliyah could tell that Leilani was a little dehydrated from all that alcohol intake. Kali wiped her hands with a paper towel before making it back to the stove, turning off all the fires and grabbing 3 paper plates.

She plated food for both herself and Leilani, leaving Shay's food on the stove to stay warm since she wasn't up yet.

"I don't remember much of last night, but I do remember yo sneaky ass disappearing on us."

Leilani pointed, just as Kaliyah came over with the food. She handed Leilani her plate before taking a seat right next to her.

"Uh... I don't even know what you're talking about."

Kaliyah played dumb. Her poker face was elite as she instead picked up her fork, cutting up a piece of her waffle.

"Unt unt Kaliyah. I spent like half the night looking for you, and the other half fucking with Durk. I ain't slow."

Kaliyah slightly chuckled, glancing over at Lani as she popped some food into her mouth.

"I stepped out to talk to my Dad on the phone. I wasn't gone for that long though."

She half told the truth. Kaliyah really didn't want anybody to know about her little rendezvous with Von. It made her feel guilty just thinking about it. It was also embarrassing to her. She really just wanted to pretend that it never happened.

"Anybody got ibuprofen?"

Shay's voice could be heard. She tiredly entered into the kitchen, scratching her head with confusion.

"Oh lord, not you too."

Kaliyah laughed.

"Here, I'll get it for her."

Leilani offered, hopping right up from her seat. Shay just sluggishly walked toward the counter, taking a seat on one of the barstools as well while Leilani made her a BC.

"Is there any breakfast for me too?"

Shay mumbled, leaning her head down against the cold countertop.

"Girl what did you drink last night?"

Kaliyah giggled.

"That stupid ass Deleon. I'm never drinking that stuff again."

She said with a muffled tone. All the girls laughed, just as Kaliyah's phone began to ring. It was currently plugged in onto the counter by Leilani, who glanced at it.

"Oop. Asian calling you."

Leilani said, taking Kaliyah's phone from the charger. Kaliyah could feel her heart rate picking up, just as Leilani casually brought her phone over.

"Thanks..."

She spoke flatly, eyeing the screen. Asian indeed was calling her. Kaliyah just huffed to herself lightly before answering the phone.

"Hello-"

"Hey bitch. Where are you at?"

Asian spoke through the receiver.

"Well, good morning to you too Asian."

Kaliyah chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes.

"I'm trying to see if y'all wanna come out with me and Von to brunch. I'm making him take me to this spot I found, but some of his friends gon be there and I want y'all to come too."

She insisted. Kaliyah could feel her heart drop at the sound of Dayvon even being there.

"I made reservations at 12pm, are y'all down or what? Please say yes, I'm not tryna sit up here with all of his homeboys."

Asian begged. Kaliyah just looked over at Leilani and Shay, both of them shrugging their shoulders signaling that they were down with whatever.

"Ask her if Durk gon be there."

Leilani whispered playfully.

"Yeah sure, we're down to come. Just send me the location and we'll pull up."

"Great!! I'm excited. I was way too drunk last night to get to talk to you properly, so we can definitely catch up today! Maybe even go shopping after. This gon be so funnn!"

Asian sounded excited, causing Kaliyah to laugh. She had never heard her sound so chippy before. It truly sounded like Asian was being genuine, which only made Kaliyah feel a little bit more guilty.

They both exchanged their goodbyes before Kaliyah hung up the phone. She let out a frustrated groan, placing her phone down now before pouting her lips.

"Y'all... I did something extremely bad last night."

She blurted out, feeling the guilt eating her up inside. Both Leilani and Shay just looked at her with confusion.

"You okay Kaliyah? What's wrong?"

Leilani questioned. Kaliyah just shook her head.

"I... I snuck off with Von last night. That's why y'all couldn't find me."

She admitted.

Both Leilani and Shay paused for a second, exchanging looks with each other before busting out into laughter. Kaliyah sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes at them once more.

"Oh girl please bitch hoe. We figured you were with that man."

Leilani waved her hands.

"Yeah, we peeped how he was staring at you the entire night. That man wants yo whole entire soul.... Did you give it to him yet?"

Shay questioned.

"Shay stop playing. Kaliyah don't even play like that."

Leilani defended.

"No, I did not give him anything at all."

Kaliyah waved her hands.

"Ok ok, so what is this bad thing you did? Sneak out with him? That don't seem so bad. Seems pretty innocent to me."

Shay shrugged.

"No Shay, you don't get it. It's just the principle of the situation. Kaliyah feels guilty for leaving Asian's birthday party with Asian's man."

Leilani snickered. Kaliyah just shook her head, agreeing with Leilani.

"I mean, we spent the entire night talking which was fine... but then it got to a point where we almost... sort of... kissed-"

"Oooouuuuuuuu."

Shay pointed, a smirk forming onto her lips. Leilani's eyes grew wide, just as Kaliyah covered her face with her hands.

"I promise we both obviously stopped before it got too far... but I'm basically saying all this to say, I truly don't think I can sit up at brunch with Von being there today."

"Girl..."

Shay waved her off.

"Hold on Kaliyah, just hear me out for a sec."

Leilani began. Kaliyah just huffed once more, giving her full attention.

"I can see that you feel all guilty about it. I mean, it's a good thing that y'all didn't kiss, but don't beat yourself up about it for real."

She pointed.

"We are only gonna be in Atlanta for today, and then we'll be flying back to Chicago before you know it. So Von can stare at you all he wants to at this stupid brunch, but as long as you act accordingly, you should be fine."

Kaliyah just chewed the inside of her cheek, listening to Leilani's words.

"Just be here for Asian and nothing else. It's not like she's gonna find out anyway because I know for damn sure Von won't tell her. And besides, he's probably been doing this with multiple other girls, not just you. It ain't nothing new to him. All he's looking for is a one night stand. So please don't fall for any of his silly games."

Leilani went on.

"Plus, I'm sure Asian be cheating on him too. They both a mess, so don't feel bad for real."

Shay put her two cents in. Leilani just sucked her teeth, giving Shay a look.

"Bitch you just saying that because you don't like Asian."

Leilani chuckled. Shay just shrugged, rolling her eyes.

"And don't. That girl is always up to something. She does not give off genuine vibes to me at all. Personally, I would not be tripping about almost kissing her man if I were you, but that's just me-"

"Shay, you is not helping at all."

Leilani snickered. Kaliyah on the other hand was finally able to relax her nerves. Leilani was right, Von definitely was up to no good last night. He even said it himself to her that he wasn't shit.

The last thing Kaliyah wanted to do was intertwine herself with whatever game Dayvon was trying to play. She wanted no parts of that what so ever. She lowkey started to feel offended by his actions, almost as if he thought she was some kind of hoe. Either way, she was seriously done with him for good this time... hopefully.

"Not you tryna lie and tell me you was talking to yo daddy all night, when you was really with Von though."

Leilani smirked, giving Kaliyah an amused facial expression.

"You know I'm bad at lying. I always tell on myself seconds later."

Kaliyah just laughed.

"You sure do. So you better watch your mouth whenever you're around Asian. Cus that'll mean I'll have to beat her ass for you-"

"Ain't nobody beating ass today. Y'all can calm down."

Kaliyah shook her head. Both Leilani and Shay just shrugged, going back to eating their food instead.

"If you say so..."

Shay muttered.

*A few hours later*

"We have reservations with Asian."

Shay pointed, just as all the girls entered inside the cute restaurant. Kaliyah looked around, enjoying the beautiful scenery the brunch spot had to offer. It was pretty crowded, everybody and their mama practically here.

Kaliyah took a glance at a few of the tables where some people were seated, eating and drinking their beverages. She kinda wanted to see what the food looked like, eyeing people's plates and taking a mental note for whenever it was time for her to order. She hadn't realized she was staring too hard, just as her eyes landed on a particular man who was looking right back at her.

He was light skin, with a handsome face. He had an interesting tattoo of a bullet right near his left eye, along with another tattoo above his right eyebrow that spelled out a name of some kind. Kaliyah also noticed that he had a few chains hanging from his neck, some of them reading the number 1017.

He already had a slight grin on his face as Kaliyah just quickly looked away from him, not meaning to start a whole staring contest with this man.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I don't see the name Asian on the reservation list."

The host spoke up, catching Kaliyah's attention.

"Oh.. try Misharron Jermeisha Allen."

Kaliyah pointed, just as both Shay and Leilani made a face.

"Ah yes, I do see that name on the list. It looks like that reservation is for upstairs on the rooftop. I will gladly bring you ladies on up."

The host smiled, just before grabbing 3 menu's. The girls began to follow him through the restaurant, heading towards a staircase that lead all the way up to the rooftop. The view was nice, catching the entire city from above.

"Right this way."

The host spoke, just as he continued leading them to Asian's table. Kaliyah could already hear Asian's voice in the distance, just before she spotted where they were sitting. Not only was Asian there, but Dayvon and all of his friends were there too.

She could instantly feel Von's eyes on her, just as they all approached the table.

"Finally some beautiful ass women in the building."

Herb perked up, his eyes landing right on Shay.

"Von, please handle yo friends."

Asian groaned with annoyance before smiling at Kaliyah.

"Hey yallllll."

Leilani began, waving politely. Everyone began to exchange their hello's just as Asian motioned for Kaliyah to sit right next to her, opposite of where Von was currently sitting.

She stood up from her chair, pulling Kaliyah into a tight embrace.

"Girl, I'm surprised you not hung over like the rest of us."

Asian said, pulling away.

"Oh, I wasn't drinking the way y'all was drinking last night."

Kaliyah shrugged. The girls both took a seat, just as Leilani and Shay sat right across from them.

"Well I'm definitely hungover... but I could use a mimosa."

Shay commented.

"Don't een worry love, I gotchu."

Herb suddenly spoke up, giving her a grin. Durk and Booka just sucked their teeth as Herb began to grab a random empty glass from the table. He picked up the bottle of Chardonnay, pouring it into the glass before mixing it with some orange juice.

"This nigga trim."

Durk muttered, causing a few people to laugh.

"It's call bein' a gentleman. Sum yo daddy clearly ain't teach you."

Herb shot back.

"Never mind them. They so annoying."

Asian said, waving them off.

"But ummm, how have y'all been? It's been way too long since I've seen y'all for real."

She smiled cheekily.

"We good Asian. Thriving and surviving."

Shay said with a fake smile. Leilani used her foot, kicking Shay in the ankles slightly with her heels.

"I mean we all used to hang out a lot back in the day. I sort of miss that. It's crazy because I don't really have much friends out here in Atlanta-"

"Well that's because you be trying to fight all of them Asian."

Booka snickered, just before him, Herb and Durk began to cackle in unison. Asian's face turned into a mug as she eye'd them. She quickly nudged her elbow onto Von's arm, trying to get his attention since he seemed so distracted with his phone.

"Y'all cut it out."

Dayvon muttered, giving Booka a look.

"My fault, G."

Booka quickly cleared his throat. Asian began to smile once again, cheesing hard before turning back to the girls.

"But yeah, maybe I can fly out to Chicago on a random weekend, and we can all hang out just like old times."

She suggested.

"That would be fun. Just let us know when you wanna come and we could make arrangements. I got extra room at my apartment for you to stay at."

Kaliyah offered.

"Oouuu extra room? Sounds like you got a big ass apartment? Does Duke pay for it?"

Asian curiously spoke, smirking in her direction. Kaliyah made a face, while Leilani and Shay exchanged odds looks with each other.

"Girl no. I pay for my own shit."

Kali pointed.

"Well that's too bad. I was just seeing if Duke was tricking or not. Von be paying for all my stuff. I don't ever have to reach for my purse."

She gloated, smirking proudly.

"That's cute. Did Von pay for your BBL too?"

Shay spoke up, pointing towards Asian. Leilani nearly spit out her drink, just as Herb and Durk were trying to hold in their laughter. Asian frowned, eyeing Shay just as Kaliyah cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Umm, I think Shay is just still a little bit drunk from last night. Don't mind her."

Kaliyah chuckled lightly, trying to clear the air. Shay just shrugged, taking a few more sips of her mimosa before picking up the menu to glance at it.

"Anyway... so I hear you're a stripper Kaliyah. Bella was telling me all about how you all work together."

Asian spoke, leaning back into her seat again.

"Yeah, we dance on the weekends. It's fun, and definitely a work out."

Leilani chimed in.

"Damn, it must suck that y'all have to dance for money. I mean no offense, go off. But personally me, I couldn't do it."

Asian said in a nonchalant tone, shrugging her shoulders.

"Girl who asked for your opinion? You can't even shake yo own stiff ass even if you wanted to. Of course you wouldn't be able to work the pole."

Shay shot back, causing Asian to mug her now.

"Herb, what did you put in Shay's drink?"

Leilani questioned.

"Aww hell naw, y'all all saw me make her mimosa right in front of y'all."

Herb defended, raising his hands up.

"I'm fine y'all, seriously. I'm just a lil tipsy that's all."

Shay giggled, shooting Asian a fake smile. Kaliyah just mentally cursed herself, already feeling the awkward tension in the air. It was interesting because Von didn't seem to say a single word at all the entire time.

Just a couple feet away, Kaliyah noticed a group of guys heading right towards their table. She immediately spotted the mystery man she was staring at from earlier. He was looking in her direction, which made her frown slightly.

"Awww shit, Pooh Shiesty that's my dawg, but Pooh you know I'm really Shiestyyyyyyy!"

Herb hollered, causing all the guys to just laugh.

"Pooh Shiesty?"

Shay whispered, just as both Leilani and Kaliyah shrugged.

"Wazzam y'all? Aye Von, I ain't even know you was up hea'."

The Pooh Shiesty man spoke up. The girls all got quiet now as the guys stood up from the table, greeting each other with handshakes.

"See, I told you Von has people almost everywhere. I'm always surrounded by all of his stupid ass bros."

Asian muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Some of them cute though, not gon lie."

Leilani snickered, her eyes following Durk. Kaliyah had definitely noticed both of them eyeing each other the entire time. She lowkey thought that Durk and Lani would definitely be cute together for sure.

"What's good Lontrell, I ain't seen yo goofy ass inna minute gang."

Von said, calling Pooh Shiesty by his real name.

"Mannn I been inna studio, workin n' shit. We actually 'bout to head to the Stu right now."

Lontrell replied, just as his eyes shifted toward Kaliyah.

"But I really just came up hea' ta speak ta shawty ova' there real quick."

"Who? Kaliyah?"

Von questioned, his eyebrow slightly going up.

"Kaliyah? That's ha name? Say less gang."

Lontrell smirked, instead moving right past Dayvon and heading straight to Kaliyah's side.

"Wassup Asian. happy late birthday n shit."

He said, nodding his head at her.

"Hey Lontrell. What you doing all the way over here?"

Asian questioned. The girls just watched as Lontrell turned his attention toward Kaliyah now.

"You know I ain't mean ta ruin yo lil brunch or nunthin' like that, but I seen yo pretty ass walk in like 20 minutes ago, and I knew I just had ta come holla at you real quick."

He admitted, speaking directly to Kali.

"Oop!"

Leilani whispered, just as Shay raised her eyebrows up. Kaliyah was slightly taken aback by his approach, not really expecting for him to say all that to her in front of everyone.

"I'm Lontrell by the way. Some people call me Pooh, Pooh Shiesty... allat."

He chuckled, sticking out his hand. Kaliyah blushed slightly, politely shaking his hand with hers.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kaliyah."

She replied.

"Kaliyah, that's a pretty ass name."

He stated, admiring her up and down. Kaliyah just chewed at her bottom lip, feeling a little bit embarrassed by the attention being all on her now. The girls were all eating it up though. They couldn't help but think it was cute how Lontrell had stepped to her.

"You gon let me get yo numba or what, Kaliyah?"

Lontrell questioned, tilting his head to the side. Dayvon could be heard sucking his teeth slightly, which caught Asian's attention.

"Sure, why not."

Kaliyah shrugged. Both Leilani and Shay were secretly cheering her on as they watched Lontrell give Kaliyah his phone. She took it, putting her number in before handing it back.

"You bet not leave a nigga hanging. Shit gon break ma heart for real."

He joked, just as they both laughed.

"Im finna head out."

Dayvon stated, grabbing his phone from the table.

"Unt unt Von, you leaving?"

Asian pouted.

"Yeah, I got shit ta do."

He spoke with a flat tone. Asian could instantly sense a shift in Von's mood, which only confused her. It's like he all of a sudden copped an attitude out of nowhere.

"Well, hopefully I'll see you around Kaliyah. It was nice meeting you- hol' up, these yo friends ova here?"

Lontrell said, looking over at Leilani and Shay.

"This nigga doin' too much."

Herb snickered, rolling his eyes. They all watched as Lontrell shook hands with both Shay and Leilani, showing off his grills as he handsomely smiled towards them.

"It was nice meetin' y'all for real. Aye Von, I'm finna walk out wit y'all."

By now, the girls watched as all the guys began gathering up their things, Von making sure to leave a wad of cash on the table practically paying for everyone's food before exiting.

Asian just rolled her eyes, leaning her elbows up against the table.

"Girllllaaaa, not that man putting you on the spot like that!"

Leilani gushed. Kaliyah couldn't help but giggle with embarrassment, waving them off.

"Girl, Lontrell ain't shit for real. I'm pretty sure he has 3 baby mamas too."

Asian muttered, shaking her head.

"3 baby mamas?"

Kaliyah repeated. Leilani and Shay just straight faced Asian, already wanting this brunch to be over with now.

"Yeah girl. I wouldn't text him at all if I were you. Save yourself the stress."

Asian pointed. Kaliyah frowned slightly, instead taking a sip of her mimosa.

"What about your stress Asian? I be seein' you and Von all over the shaderoom."

Shay snickered. Asian leaned up in her seat, eyeing Shay who was just smirking at her.

"Don't believe what you be seeing on that page. All they do is lie. Me and Von are good. Always have been, always will be."

She snapped.

"Aww, y'all are such couple goals."

Shay spoke with slight sarcasm in her voice. Asian couldn't quite tell if Shay was trying to be funny or what.

"Well....... since the guys are gone, how about we all just go shopping? I'm tryna get me something cute before our flight back home tonight."

Leilani suggested, changing the subject.

"That's actually a good idea. Shall we head to Lennox?"

Kaliyah said. Asian just shrugged, agreeing just as the girls began hopping out of their seats now.

*Later that day*

"So if you make a fist with your hand putting your thumb in the middle, your gag reflex just disappears for real?"

Shay questioned, looking over at Leilani with confusion.

"Mmhm, yup. I saw it somewhere online. Works every time for me."

Leilani said, smirking.

Kaliyah couldn't help but chuckle over hearing their nasty conversation. They had been roaming around the mall for the past hour, doing a little bit of shopping here and there. Leilani and Shay were a few steps ahead, while Kaliyah and Asian walked behind them.

"So the next time I suck dick, and I make a fist with my hand and I'm STILL gagging like a bitch, ima beat yo ass for giving me bad advice."

Shay pointed.

"Bitch you can't beat my ass. It's not my fault if you not a throat goat."

Leilani snickered.

"Does Shay not like me or something? I'm confused."

Asian suddenly whispered, nudging Kaliyah's arm. Kaliyah's eyes widened slightly, before she was able to fix her face.

"Uhh, Shay just has a strong personality, that's all. Kinda like you."

She chuckled. Asian pressed her lips together, slightly shrugging.

"I guess you right."

She muttered.

"It just be hard for me to make friends with girls. I always feel like I be getting into it with them. I don't know."

Asian continued on. Both Shay and Leilani ended up stopping to hop in line for some Auntie Anne's. Kaliyah decided to just pause, standing off to the side to wait for them.

"I mean, women can be catty towards each other sometimes. But for the most part I feel like we do better when unified."

Kaliyah stated. She could see Asian nodding her head slightly, before thinking.

"Well... there's something I do have to tell you."

Asian began, causing Kaliyah to frown.

"The only reason why I invited you to my birthday party was because I thought you was sleeping with Von."

She blurted out. Kaliyah truly did not expect for that to come out of Asian's mouth at all. It definitely threw her off guard. I mean, the accusation was definitely false. Both Von and Kaliyah were definitely not sleeping with each other; but Kaliyah just couldn't help but feel guilty either way. She didn't know why, but she just did.

"You.. you thought what?"

Kaliyah questioned.

"Look, I know it sounds crazy. It's just that Bella told me she saw you and Von talking at the club a few weeks back. When I heard about that, it pissed me off at first."

Asian went on.

Sooo.. Bella's a snitch. Got it.

Kaliyah thought quietly to herself.

"But after spending a little bit of time with you this weekend, I realized that I was wrong. You and Von definitely don't have anything going on. I guess you could say I have trust issues or something."

Asian chuckled lightly.

"Wow... I had no idea you thought that."

Kaliyah finally spoke.

"I can promise you that me and Von definitely don't have anything like that going on at all. I just saw him at the club and I guess we had a conversation, but that was it-"

"I believe you Kali. Trust me."

Asian said, smiling.

"I just know how these other bitches can get around my man, so I always feel like I gotta be 10 toes down every single time."

She pointed.

"But, I know you would never do me dirty like that Kaliyah."

Asian surprisingly pulled Kali into a hug, squeezing her gently before pulling away.

"Yeah, of course not.."

Kaliyah stated. Asian just continued to smile, happy that she was finally able to get that out the way.

Asian lowkey wanted to also bring up the fact that she knew about Kaliyah and Von kissing that night on New Year's Eve years ago, but she felt like she could just save that for another time...

_____________________
I love being messy. It's just sum about it that gets me going 😂

So, do y'all think Von is truly a player at heart, or is he actually developing feelings for miss Kaliyah?👀

And yesss I added Pooh Shiesty aka Lontrell into the story. I just felt like stirring the pot and making more drama between Von and Kaliyah 😜🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.6K 28
"Let me help you love again" Jamari said look down at Ya'mara as she had light tears falling down her face "O-okay but promise you won't hurt me" ya...
247K 20.2K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
1M 29.4K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
393K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.