The Wolf and her Dragon

By LizzieNivans

Enter Roxette and her wolf Persephone, who isn't interested in finding her mate who happens to be the Alpha i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

126 1 0
By LizzieNivans

Third person p.o.v

As the fire blazes around Ethan and his companions, they search for an escape while Phoenix, Astrid, and Paula watch from a safe distance. Astrid is relieved to have her mate back in her arms. She missed him and didn't think she would see him again. Phoenix was relieved that his mate and sister were safe but mourned the loss of their pack Gamma. He couldn't believe Roxette had organized it, not to mention all the torture he had gone through at the hands of his former best friend. Paula felt she got the justice she didn't for her mate's death, and was praying silently to the moon goddess that Ethan was gonna die in the flames. Roxette stands by as the rogues panic, searching for an escape route unfortunately there is no such luck for them,

Ethan was also trying to escape, but then his gaze fixated on Roxette. He couldn't believe how quickly she had come up with this plan. His obsession for her and wanting her to be his mate quickly turned to revenge and now he wants her dead. Ethan tries to contact his Beast but unfortunately, he is unsuccessful so he tries again.

(Ethan - Fuck Beast help me escape.

This time Beast did answer but it was only an answer that Ethan was unsatisfied with.

Beast - No, you deserve this for all you have done, You disgust me I can't believe I was stuck with such a despicable person for a human.)

Beast blocks him out of the mind link leaving Ethan frustratingly angry, He looks up and sees Viserion, the black and red dragon, roaring ferociously. Ethan knew whose dragon it was, and the two of them just stared at each other intensely then Viserion opened his mouth again, not to roar but to breathe fire. To stay alive and exact his revenge, Ethan makes a daring move by jumping through the flames just as Viserion blasts more fire into the circle. Unfortunately, much to his dismay, he doesn't get away unfazed as his body is now burning he runs away and jumps into the nearby river leaving his army to burn. Due to the chaos, nobody noticed his escape, Thanks to the dragons, the fire was brought under control, preventing harm to others in the pack.

Most of the she-wolves in the pack had arrived to see what was going on by the time they arrived the fire was put out, fair to say they were all confused at first but once they saw the burned bodies of the dead rogues they actually seemed pleased but luckily there were no pups around to see this scene, The pack was wary of the other dragons as they only knew Ezra and won't sure who these other dragons were. Most of the dragons land behind the trees, shift back to human form, and put on their previously hidden clothes before revealing themselves. Ezra rushes over to Roxette to check on her. They share a romantic embrace as he takes her into his arms.

Ezra - are you ok?

Roxette - I am now.

She gently rests her forehead on his chest when she suddenly feels the mate bond between her and Ethan break. Roxette finally breathes a sigh of relief, believing that the worst is over and she can now live in peace. However, there is still work ahead of them and It seems that she is unaware that Ethan has managed to escape, let's see what happened to him after he jumped into the river.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan p.o.v

After I jumped into the water I accepted the rejection I managed to pull myself out of the river further downstream and used the rest of my strength to get into a cave. My whole body is badly burned from jumping through those flames, that fucking bitch how dare she do this to me I could have given her the chance to be my mate and give me strong pups but no she had to be an ungrateful bitch....

(Beast - alright that is fucking enough!!!

I get interrupted by Beast who for some weird reason isn't healing me.

Ethan - Beast what are waiting for? Heal me.

Beast - no.

Say what now? His answer makes me angry but the pain hurts more.

Ethan - what do you mean no? You are my wolf, you have to heal me that is your job.

Beast - well maybe I don't wanna be your wolf anymore.

Ethan - wait what?!

Beast - seriously are you even surprised right now?

I can't believe what I am hearing him say.

Beast - I should have done this a long time ago but after everything that you have done not only to our home, our pack, our mate not to mention our FATHER!! There is no helping You so I am leaving you.

What?!

Ethan - you can't leave me I will die!! I need to take revenge on Roxette for her not loving me the way she should hav...

He cuts me off again.

Beast - I can leave and I am, and your dying is a light punishment for all you have done, Roxette didn't love you from the start and everyone knew it, you will never hurt anyone again. Goodbye Ethan.)

Before I could respond I could feel him leave my body and the pain was even more unbearable, he left me, he actually left me...my own wolf left me it's all her fault I can't die here I have to take revenge.

??? - I might be able to assist you with that.

I am startled by a voice but I am in so much pain that I can only see their feet fortunately they kneel and I seen the most stunning woman but there is something strange about her.

Jezebel - my name is Jezebel and you are Ethan Black, right?

Ethan - yes...how...do...you...know...

Fuck I sound like a stuttering fool but I'm in so much pain I can't help it, wait those eyes...

Jezebel - yes I am a vampire and I've been watching you for a long time.

Watching me?

Jezebel - I can sense you don't have a wolf now and are dying but I can help you.

Ethan - how...

Jezebel - Become a vampire and you will not only have the vengeance you desire, but much more.

Me a vampire? Could I really do that? I couldn't answer as darkness took me and I felt myself being pulled into the abyss.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Roxette p.o.v

We weren't sure what to do with the burned bodies but Phoenix had brought a good point, that they may have been evil wolves but they were still wolves so we buried them outside of the territory. After arriving back at the pack house, I couldn't believe the poor state of my home, wait where are all the men of the pack? I've only seen the she-wolves finally giving into my curiosity and asking Xena since either Astrid or Paula seemed to know anything about it.

Roxette - hey Xena?

Xena - yeah?

Roxette - where are the warriors?

Her answers annoy me.

Xena - after Astrid and Paula left all of them decided not to follow Ethan's orders anymore he put them all into the dungeons, and also he made them watch and feel the pain as their mates were raped sometimes even in front of them.

Ezra takes his dad, Alexios, and Phoenix despite him still healing to the dungeons to let our warriors out, I was worried about the children but my mind was quick to be put at rest as I got informed that the pups are safe in the underground shelter, suddenly Kassandra shouts out to Valerie.

Kassandra - Valerie look out!!

Looking over to where Valerie is I can see that a rogue is charging at her then out of nowhere an Emerald dragon with sea-green scales drops in and lands right on top of him before biting down on the rogue's head killing him instantly. Not giving dam that there are people around the dragon shifts back into his human form to reveal a man, and he doesn't seem to care that he is naked right now in front of a lot of people. He goes over to Valerie and seems to be checking on her, they exchange a few words before another one of John's dragons hands him some clothes which he puts on, not gonna lie he is kinda handsome but I prefer Ezra and by the looks of it there is something going on between them.

Ezra returns with his father, brother, and our pack warriors who are all exhausted and miserable not to say I can blame them for what they have been through. At first, they thought the dragons were here to cause trouble, but Phoenix explained the situation to them, and they were relieved. Afterward, they all calmed down and went to their mates since they had really missed them and wanted to see them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.2K 27
Scarlett's first mate cheats what will happen when she meets her second? will she take the chance? Finished book 1 - A Second Chance Mate Finished bo...
17.8K 633 10
Twins find a very wounded girl near their school. Their mate, has been cruelly treated and abused. Is she human? They don't think so? But what is s...
2.1K 243 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
10.1K 611 55
After losing his Rosie, Leo goes off to travel away from his families territory. At first, everything seems to be fine that is until he steps into a...