Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Help ❤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Venice ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Wrath 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
Transition 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
Benediction ❤🔞
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Desertion 🖤

1.2K 68 26
By anksriv

Author POV

Jungkook got up from his deep slumber, it was the great sleep he had after so many months. After that accident , they both didn't sleep well because of the thoughts and trauma, he was also concerned about her health so he used to get up in between the nights to see if she is fine because she used to have regular abdominal pain.

He stretched his arms and opened his eyes to see her face, as he used to do this daily , getting up and looking at her face made him happy but he frowned his eyebrows and squinted his eyes when he found the place beside him was empty.

He thought she must be in the bathroom but she usually got up after him, it's was 5 AM and he used to get up for his exercise session, at that time she was usually slept. But today she was not there, his heart clenched when he thought maybe he kept on sleeping while she was in pain and went inside the bathroom.

He immediately got up from bed and wore his boxers, he went towarde the bathroom to see her, he didn't hear anything, no shower , no tap opened, he knocked the door " Aien" He said after two knocks. " You okay? " He said again but his tension grew when he didn't get any response from her.

He opened the door to look for her, but lights were off so it was certain that she was not there. But if she is not there then where she can go , this early of the morning. She was never a morning person, she was an night owl so it takes her too much difficulties to get up early in the morning.

He went inside the closet, turned the lights on and took out a t shirt and sweatpants, wear them and went towards the door immediately to see where she went, his heart was beating fast but he some how kept his calm. He looked down the balcony before the door to see if she was in garden but she was not there too.

He huffed in disappointed and rubbed his temples in tension. He went towards the door to see if she was in living room or kitchen to have something to eat or drink.

He just  got to  open the door when his eyes caught a packet , a rose and letter kept on the coffee table across the couch. He slowly went towards it and looked at it as it was not their when he was sitting on couch at night.

He took the paper and in his hand his eyes widen watching the writing of the letter as it was of her. He licked his lips and gulped the lump of his throat as the bad thought started taking over his mind.

He took a deep breath and started reading the letter as his heart was sinking and he was totally getting impatient to read what she have written.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

" Dear Jungkook

If you are reading this, that means you are awake, good morning love, but today there will be a change as i will be not there when you wake up from your slumber, you will not see my face from now on. Don't worry about me i won't harm myself, i am just leaving you for your own good, please don't hate me and don't think i never loved you, i love you and forever love you,  you are my first and last love, after you i will never fall in love with anyone, i promise you that.

Jungkook, i knew i can't be a mother and this guilt was eating me from the day i got this news, you all tried to keep this news a secret from me so that i won't get hurt, but you never think about yourself, you became so selfless for me, you left the dream of being a father for me, how can you love me so unconditionally?

I never gave you any happiness but you were always there to pour all the happiness in my fate. You were like my shield from all the bad omens. Every moment we spend together is still on my mind and they are the best moment. I will forever be thankful that you make me feel what really love is. You loved someone who was unlovable, i will never forget you, even if i die my soul will remember you forever.

But please forget me, forget our everything, think like i never existed in your life . Start a new life with someone who will give you everything, who will be there for you, who will give you the feeling of fatherhood, who will complete you life like what you dreamt of with me. You deserve a person who has the power to bloom beautiful flowers in your garden not an infertile like me.
Please don't hate me, i can afford everything but not your hate.

I just took a portrait of us , a few of my jewellery and a few clothes and neccesties with me, this rose is for you as my last present, i love you muffin.

Please sign these papers in packet and i already put my resignation letter in it too.
Don't try to find me please, it was the toughest decision i ever took in my life, if i see you again i will break down this decision.

Start a new life my love, i will always pray for you, i would love to see your baby but i think i couldn't. Make him wear the clothes we brought from Venice. My body is leaving you but you will be my first and last thought always of the day .

I want to say so much but just remember i love you and i will never forget you, i will never give this place you have , to someone else.
Have good life Jungkook, just remember i am always praying for you and your best. All the best for new life.

Yours and only yours

                                            Aien"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

The land slid under his feet as he read the letter written by her, there were tear stains on the letters, his eyes widen and soul trembled in his heart as he got to know that she knew about that secret but she only knew the half of it, on that she judged her situation and left him just because of that, he good numb for a minute not knowing what to do, he just went towards the bed side table and grabbed his phone to call her, but he got stunned watching 15 missed call from his men. He couldn't get the calls because his phone was on silent accidentally.

" Why does everything happen  today? " He said in a frustrated tone and dailed her contact number but  his hope torn apart when he heard it ringing beside her pillow " Shit " He mumbled and dailed his man's number.

" Good morning sir" He said after two rings. " Why did you all call? " He asked in a hurried voice. " Sir, we saw madam leaving the mansion at 1 AM, with a bag, and you were not with her so we tried to call you but you didn't pick up" Jungkook eyes widen again as tears brimmed and rage raised in his body.

" Did you follow her? " He asked his man in stern voice in a hope that they could have followed her, so that they could trace her out. " No, sir we did not as we didn't have any orders " His man said and jungkook became numb again his only hope got crashed again.

" Go and search for her in whole country, i want her here, if you all couldn't find her just wait for your misery " He yelled at them in frustration and cut the call. He threw the phone on bed and sat at the floor, looking at the letter.

" How will i lead a happy life without you? How can i hate you, you are my love. " He said as tears storming down his eyes and he hugged the letter tightly to his chest. " You think after touching you, i will touch another woman, never, i am yours only yours, if i ever had child it will be with you only" He said and cried loudly.

Jin was going down through the stairs when he heard the crying sound coming out of his room, he heart filled with fear hearing that. He went towards the their room and peeked inside the room as door was slightly opened he saw jungkook was sitting on floor crying.

" Kookie " He said in disbelieve voice and ran towards him. " What happened? " He asked kneeling beside him. Jungkook kept on crying hugging the letter, " What happened? " Jin yelled as he was scared and he looked around but Yn was no where to be found.

" Where is YN? " He asked looking at him. Jungkook slowly looked up to his face and said " She left me" His voice was low and trembling, " What ? Where? " He asked in a shocked voice " I don't know, shr just left me thinking that she was being a burden on me as she can't be mother" Jungkook said looking at the letter. He didn't want anyone to read it other than him so he didn't give Jin to read it.

" You didn't tell her about the operation? " Jin asked as if was disappointed. " No, i forget" He said gulping the lump of his throat. " Did you know before that she knew about her body conditions? " Jin asked in stern voice. " No hyung i swear, i didn't know about it, if knew i would have told her the full truth that this can cured. " Jungkook said with his eyes azar and voice confident.

Jin nodded at him and said " Come let's go, she must didn't reach any far till now" Jin said getting up. Jungkook immediately got up and went towards the bathroom " I'll be back in 10 minutes " He said and Jin replied " Yes get ready, we are leaving in 15 min" With that he left the room.

They both meet at the living room, his dad was already sitting on couch, drinking his coffee. " Where you both are going this early? " He asked as mihi also came out of the room, in her night gown. She was all shocked watching both of them ready to go somewhere.

" Dad" Jin said looking at him but words was not coming out of his mouth. " Dad, YN left us" Jin said in a low tone making his dad stood up on his spot and mihi got shocked. " Where can she leave us? " Mihi said " She must be here and there" She added and his dad nodded. " Yes, I'll search for her" Mihi said again was about to go towards the garden when she heard jungkook speaking.

" No, she left us, my men saw her leaving the mansion at 1 AM" He said looking down to stop his tears. Mihi gasped,  hearing the news and said " Should i call my brother?" But jin shook his head and said " We'll talk about it later , Let's go jungkook " Jin said and they both left the mansion.

They were sitting in their car and driver was driving it when jungkook's phone rang and it was one of his man" Sir, we checked every where no one named as jeon YN left this city last night, either younger madam is in the city or she used a changed name" His man said " I don't care ,if you knock every door or whatever you do just keep on finding her " Jungkook said and hung up the call.

They both asked their every friend and partner in business for held and they all agreed to help them but somewhere jungkook knew she left not to come back, no matter how much he search she couldn't be found.

After trying whole day they came back to mansion where mihi and dad was waiting for them eagerly. " Did you guys get any clue? " Mihi asked running towards Jin but he shook his head in no. Tears started to appear in her eyes hearing that heart breaking news. " What will we do now? " She asked in disappointment. Jin just stayed silent and looked at the tired jungkook who was heading towards his room. Tension took over them watching him like that.

Jungkook went towards his room and locked the door, he didn't touched the divorce packet. He just took the letter and rose from the table and went inside the closet. He took out clothes and sat between them to feel her around him.

She left him, just for his happiness, his mind was saying that but hus heart was not ready to accept that it was saying, she should have stayed and fight every obstacles together.
Somewhere it was her biggest desertion as it was not easy for her to leave him also.

He was worried if she eat or not, if she got any place to stay or not, but he was not able to contact her, something was breaking inside him, he was desperate for her embrace. He hugged everything and started crying, his muffled cried was making whole room echoed.

" I'll find you, aien, no matter where you go"

He said as he was desperate to find her and it was his swear that he will keep on finding her until his last breath. With that he wiped his tears and

That was the last day he cried.

.

Author note

I hope you all like this part. Thank you for your support

Please vote and support.

Have an amazing day my people. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.9K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
4.9K 406 12
(Unedited) She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her back making her fall on the harsh ground a...
526 13 1
Jeon Y/N Jeon Jungkook Yoon Mi Yoon Mina A story where the Jeon couple face hardships after Jungkook comes home drunk because of the argument he had...
1.1M 50.5K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...