๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ...

By sbezuidenhout2468

- โ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‹... More

๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ โ”€ ๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐’๐…๐€๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฐ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฒ. ๐— ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐——
๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿณ. ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ข๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿญ. ๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—š๐—˜

343 14 1
By sbezuidenhout2468

𝟭.𝟭| 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ I AM TIRED OF THIS. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Adelaide was pissed the moment she entered the hospital for the second time that month. It had become a frequent occurrence for her to come to the hospital to look after her younger sister. After her father had gotten full custody of her and her younger sister, she had ended up in the hospital every month for the past five months. Adelaide had been living with her older brother after her father kicked her out for fighting back. She had refused to let that man ever touch her again. The first time he hit her, she had took it but when he beat her up to the point where she had to stay at home for a week, she decided she wasn't going to let it go.

She fought back and ran off. She went to live with her older brother and his wife. Adelaide had been living with them for the past five months while their younger sister was living with their father. As much as they wanted to take her from him, it wasn't possible. He had custody and the only way to take her from their father was if they took him to court. And currently that wasn't possible because their father was a lawyer and he knew the law better than them.

Adelaide ran down the corridor to the room her brother said her sister was in. She saw her older brother with his wife standing in the corridor outside a room. “Tatum!”

She ran up to them, her eyes wide. The way Tatum sounded over the phone, it sounded way more serious than she thought it would be. She almost crashed into him at how hurried she was. Her eyes moved around to the room number. “What happened?” Addy asked her brother.

He glanced at his wife, Amber before he looked back at his sister. “I don't know what happened. Emmy won't tell me anything,” Tatum said. Emmy was only two years younger than her and the immense guilt she felt leaving her in the hands of that monster was awful.

“Let me go talk to her,” Adelaide said, trying to get past him but he stopped her. “She is asleep, she needs to rest up.“

“I need to see what he did to her before I kill him,” Adelaide told her brother. She had put up with too much of that man's abuse. If the police won't take him to jail, then the only other option was for her to kill him.

“You're not gonna do anything. You're gonna stay here and wait until she wakes up so she can tell us what happened,” Tatum said, trying to calm his sister. He was trying his hardest to be the calm sibling. All he wanted to do was kill that man. He had left the house years before they lost their mother to insanity, and he should have fought for custody. He should have been the one to take them out of that house.

Adelaide looked over at Amber before looking at Tatum. “Who did she call first?”

“She called you before she called Amber. You weren't answering your phone,” Tatum said. Adelaide bit her lip as she looked over at her sister-in-law. They had inconvenienced her again with their problems. She was pregnant and it was a high-risk pregnancy. She shouldn't be the dealing with them and their problems.

“I'm so sorry, Amber. I was busy helping with the school newspaper and I didn't check my phone,” Adelaide apologized. “Hey, it's okay. You guys are my family too.”

She smiled at the woman. “In what state was she in when you found her?” Adelaide questioned. She was afraid to know what the man did to her but she had to know. Amber glanced at Tatum before looking back at Adelaide.

“Her whole face was swollen and her clothes were ripped,” Amber told her. Chills ran down Adelaide's spine. He had beat them but he never went as far as that. She had hoped he would never go as far as that. “Did he—”

Amber shook her head and Adelaide let out a relieved sigh. “No, he didn't. But he had beaten her to the point of unconsciousness. She had a concussion, a broken rib, sprained ankle and a broken arm."

Adelaide's hands balled into fists. “And the police have done nothing?! This is absolute bullshit. They know what he's been doing for months and they haven't done shit!”

“Adelaide, lower your voice.”

“I won't! This town's deputies is full of shit. How many times did we report that man and everytime he was set free!” Adelaide yelled not caring that they were attracting attention to them. “I am tired of this.”

Amber's eyes moved down the corridor to where the two deputies came walking down with the Sheriff. She grabbed on to Tatum's arm and he looked at her. She gestured to the men down the corridor and he looked down. He looked at his younger sister. “Addy, don't say anything you might regret later, okay?”

Adelaide frowned but nodded. The three men stopped at their side. “Sheriff.”

“Tatum, how are things?” Noah asked the young man. “Not so great as you can expect.”

“Did you arrest him?” Amber asked the man. Noah nodded his head. “He is currently in custody. We need Emily's statement to finalize this and finally put him behind bars.”

Noah looked at Adelaide before he gestured to the room. “Is she inside? May we go in?”

Tatum nodded, going to Emmy's room. The Sheriff told the two deputies to wait outside while he and the two siblings entered the room.

They entered her room to see the girl wide awake. Adelaide had stopped in her tracks when she took in the girl's swollen and bruised face. The one side of her face was swollen and bloodied, her right eye were swollen shut. Her body was covered in blue bruises. There was no way Greg was going to be able to say she had an accident this time.

Adelaide immediately went to her sister's side. “Oh my, Emmy.”

The girl looked at Adelaide, tears forming in her eyes. She tried to reach over to touch her sister but she was afraid she'd hurt the girl. That's how fragile Emmy looked to her.

“You said you'd always be there when I needed you.”

“Emmy, I'm sorry. . .” Adelaide tried to touch her but she didn't let her. Emmy pulled herself away from Adelaide. The Sheriff looked at the two siblings deciding it would be best if he talked now. He did not want to inconvenience them.

“Emmy, hi. Do you remember me?”

The girl looked up at the officer. “Yes.”

“I am here to ask you a couple of questions. Is that okay with you?” he asked the girl. She nodded her head and Noah took a small step toward the bed.

“Your father is currently in custody so anything you say can help him stay behind bars for a long time,” Noah told the girl. Emmy just nodded and the man gave her a kind smile. “Can you please explain to me what had happened with you?”

“I had gotten back from school and my dad had some of his friends over,” Emmy began. “Addy told me that I should always call her when dad had friends over.”

Addy glanced down. She could have prevented so many things if she had just answered her phone. “No one bothered me since I was locked in my room.”

“If it is too much, you do not have to tell him anything,” Tatum told his younger sister. Emmy looked at her brother before she glanced back at the Sheriff. “I was called down and I knew if I didn't go down there would be consequences,” Emmy said, making sure to emphasis 'consequences'.

“When I got there he was already mad. The washing that I was supposed to wash was still in the machine, unwashed. The dishes he dirtied with his friends were all still in the sink and. . .” Emmy let out a shaky breath. “That was what made him mad. What actually made him furious was when he found my test results from the mock tests I had written last week.”

“Mock tests? He beat you because of mock tests?” Tatum asked, not believing that any parent would beat up their children.

“Yeah, he pushed me into the wall and then he grabbed the baseball bat and. . .and. . .” Emmy started to tear up. “He hit me with it repeatedly while yelling that I will turn out like my crazy mother.”

Adelaide's hand balled into fists. Emmy had gotten the worst of him. When Tatum had left the house, their mother was still with them, not completely sane but she was there with them. Tatum got a few beatings but never to the extreme like her and Emmy. Adelaide, got punches and she got pushed down the stairs a few times but it never resulted in her getting send to the ER multiple times. He never used any weapons with Adelaide. But with Emmy, he was using weapons. His daughter who was only fourteen years old.

“What will happen now? Will you people let him free like all the other times?” Tatum asked, the Sheriff. All the other times, Emmy always said it was an accident. Which was why Greg was released every time since Emmy never gave a statement against him. But this time, this time Noah will ensure that the man stayed behind bars for good.

“No, this time the law is against him. He will not be walking free this time,” Noah said to Tatum. He looked over at Adelaide who was glaring at the ground, her hands balled into fists. Out of everyone, Adelaide was the most pissed. Her younger sister, who she was supposed to protect ended up being alone with that monster.

“I shall leave now. You kids take care.”

Noah left the room and Amber entered in. The moment Amber closed the door Emmy gave her a smile. Amber moved past Adelaide to Emmy who gave her a hug. Adelaide felt hurt that Emmy was pushing her away but it was to be expected. When Addy was kicked out, she didn't take Emmy with her mainly because she couldn't. She had tried multiple times but she never could.

Emmy was blaming her for it and she deserved it. Adelaide bit her lip as she thought to herself. If the day comes when Greg gets released, that will be the day she kills him. And she will have no remorse after doing so.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 2 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 2 𝗈𝖿 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟. 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾, 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍.

Shannon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.3K 37
ยป season 2 - book 1 of the magnolia series ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ "๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต," ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
55.5K 1.1K 36
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต..." "๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ... ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
70.5K 3.3K 60
{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of his scotch before setting it down on th...
96.5K 2.4K 22
โ˜พโ˜พโ˜พ โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง... ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐๐ž๐... ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...