Legion of Dionysus

By Writing-Pixie

This isn't your typical paranormal/fantasy demon based romance... In this world there is a thin line between... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43

Chapter 42

189 17 1
By Writing-Pixie

A/N

Hello everyone! So, I promised to be back by October, and here I am! I'm so sorry for the wait, and even more sorry that this is coming out so late in the day. (I didn't sleep two nights ago at all, and I overslept today. I literally am getting this put up as early as possible this morning, but I would have liked to get it up earlier.)

I know I don't really owe any explanations for the delay in my writing and the chapters (posting both stories I'm working on this morning). But I do want to explain just a little bit. The core at all of it was a mix of writer's block and sort of losing my direction plotwise. But there were also some health related things with myself and my family woven in there as well. Plus the owners of the rental I am living in decided they were going to renovate, which made for a non conducive creative environment as well.

The past three months were the worst because while on vacation, another reason that delayed my writing a bit, I broke my foot. The first day even. I had just gotten myself trained to wake up with my alarm clock again and broke my foot. So I have been living with the discomfort of not only that, but also having to live downstairs since I can't navigate the stairs well. Which means that I don't have my alarm clock either. I would move it down here, but in my hurry to shut it off to keep it from bothering anyone else in the house I know I would surely mess up my foot more.

I plan on going to the every other week updates again. However, I think I am going to take one week off to do that just to ensure I am sitting exactly where I want to in both stories.

The next chapters update days will probably be like this: Alluvion's October 20th. Legion the 27th.  I was wanting to do Legion of Dionysus as the first one to update on the 20th, but I am honestly behind writing Chapter 47, the chapter I was working on this week.  It is only halfway written.

Thanks to you all for having the patience of a saint! I'm really sorry for the delay!

Oh also this is a NSFW/Spicy type of chapter!

Published October 6th, 2023

2976 Words

"Jungkook, I'm right here. I'm not broken. Hell, I'm no longer injured at all. I'm whole." I take hold of his hand and place it at the center of my breastbone. "I'm fine, Jungkook."

I thought I had placed his hand in a completely innocuous space, but obviously it didn't occur to me how close his pinky and thumb were to the inside swell of either of my breasts. For a long stretched out space of time he merely seems mesmerized by my thoughtless actions, or at least the sight of his hand sitting on my breastbone. Due to both my abilities and judging by his physical transition I am quite aware when he starts growing aroused instead.

His vivid purple eyes grow darker in hue, and right away the scent of instantaneous desire begins to saturate in the air around us. Despite the ease of that quick realization I am still taken by surprise when my back ends up flush against the mattress, and his body is hovering over me. When he gives me a lascivious half smile there is no stopping how my own arousal begins to spike. "I think I need to check every inch of your body, so I can be sure of that myself."

Yesss, I practically hiss out in my mind. Put your hands on me, Jungkook.

I know I didn't project my thoughts. I'm getting better about locking them down, but it's almost as if he can read them despite my new found control. He pulls me back up to a seated position and runs his strong hands over my sides, tracing meaningless patterns while simultaneously driving me crazy with the barest of touches. When he hovers at the bottom of my t-shirt I only have a moment to wonder if the undergarments I was wearing will be different before it is whipping over my head and getting tossed to a random spot in my room.

I don't even have to glance down at myself to answer that question. I'm already able to register that not only was the garment encasing my breasts quite different from the plain white cotton bra I was wearing earlier, but that it was also exceptionally different from the transparent lace garments that I was wearing before my first shared moment with Namjoon. I could already tell that there was more fabric in comparison to both. Thick silky fabric not only encased my breasts, but the fabric stretched even lower to wrap tightly around my rib cage and the bottom of the fabric only stopped a couple of centimeters above my pants. Only a bare strip of skin was visible between the garment and my pants now and already Jungkook was caressing that scant strip of skin with the pads of his fingers.

I glance down to find myself wearing a very elegant looking bustier. The silky fabric is black with a beautiful floral pattern composed of pink and white petaled flowers with bright green leaves. It is overlaid with a decorative black lace fabric which obscures a lot of the floral pattern underneath; the colors only appear more vibrant behind the thinner sections of the lace pattern. The straps are wide strips of the same black silky fabric, but they too have another layer. Unlike the bodice the layer lying on top of the strap is a secondary strap made up of a thick linked gold chain. It's unique and creative, and I kind of hope this one doesn't poof out of existence like the last. Or, at the very least, that I can find a duplicate of it in a store somewhere in the future. I should have expected that my mate with Illusionary magic would have such a powerful imagination.

I can't help but be thankful I decided to wear a pair of baggy fleece jogging pants. Between the drawstring and the loose fit Jungkook manages to slide them over my hips, down my legs, and off my feet in what seems to be only a fraction of a second. I gaze down my body at the panties he imagined. They are matching bikini panties with narrow shoelace thick strappy chain link sides; the pattern has even more flowers with less of the black background due to the smaller amount of fabric.

Instead of resettling to hover above me right away he decides to take a longer return route. I sigh, shutter closed my eyes, and tilt my head back against the pillow underneath my head as his soft lips leave a light caressing kiss on the inside of my right ankle, but I open my eyes and jolt an inch or two above the pillow at the sensations of the fingers of his right hand tracing nonsensical patterns against the same spot on my left. The touch is pleasing, and the only reason it made me jolt was the electrifying sensations coursing through the nerves underneath the skin his fingers touched.

If I had expected Jungkook to be quick like his bunny form when it came to foreplay I was definitely sorely mistaken. I guess I should have taken his words to heart. He had told me that he needed to check over every inch of my body after all. He continued the path up my legs and when he got to the back of my knee I couldn't help but instinctually let out a squeak in response.

He looked up at me with a completely enamored smile. Apparently the fact that I was ticklish there amused him, but he only paused over the spot for a couple heartbeats; I'm assuming to consider the ramifications of my ticklishness in the future, before moving on. He continues his original task, his mouth and hands both equally as busy, so instead of voicing his thoughts aloud he simply sends them to me telepathically. "I'll just have to commit all of your ticklish spots to memory for now." He offers me a grin full of mirth that immediately evolves into one of heated seduction. "After all, I have very different plans regarding my fingers for your body right now."

By the time he made it to the inside of my thighs I was already a mewling mess. The gusset of the panties my magic conjured, created based on his desires, was practically drenched at this point, and I thrust my hips up off the bed when he traced his electrifying touch and lips over to the outside of my hips. I fully expected him to peel the soaked garment from my body at this point, and I frowned when he moved his right hand to my stomach to push me back down. "Not yet, DG."

I was getting exceptionally frustrated at this point, but of course his nickname for me had my thoughts briefly redirected. I weave my hands through his hair and pull his head up to get his eyes to lock on my own when he starts leaving kisses and light lingering touches along the small strip of skin between the two garments I was still wearing. "Explain DG. What does it stand for? Or even mean?"

The affectionate grin he gives me has the butterflies dancing in my stomach enthusiastically. "Dream Girl. I was the one you chose to practice your Dream Walking ability with after all." He pauses and shakes his head. "No, that's not completely true. It's true that it's why the endearment popped into my head. However, I was dreaming up the idea of you for the majority of my existence. I even found myself daydreaming about you the moment I knew the others had found you. Since seeing you for myself that first time an imagined version of you has been hovering in my dreams nearly every night."

What did I do to deserve such pretty thoughts and words? I don't care if he is planning on kissing every square inch of my body. I need to plant my lips on his and show him how much his thoughts and words mean to me. How much he means to me. So, I pull him away from that strip of skin. "Come here, Jungkook."

I fuse our lips together the moment he is within contact, and I pour every ounce of emotion I am feeling into the kiss. At first our lips touch sweet and tenderly, only soft brushes against each other. But after mere moments I feel one of his hands caress that strip of skin with his electrifying touch, and I can't help but moan against him. He seizes action in that moment. His tongue stroked around the 'o' like space that the moan had left behind. My tongue automatically greets his and as they tangle together I barely register my pelvis unwittingly lifting up off the bed in a subconscious effort to get some sort of relief my needy body is craving. I almost cry out when I feel his hard length settle against my stomach.

Our lips only part ways when we both are in dire need of oxygen, and even then Jungkook still anoints my lower lip with both of his in a gentle tease. Then it's like he has decided to start touring my body with his hands and lips going the opposite direction he was previously; instead of traveling up my body he starts traveling downward. His lips fuse to the right side of my neck while tingles from his fingers slide down the left side of my neck in nonsensical patterns.

He sends shivers up my spine when he glides his magical touch against my collarbone and gently nibbles at that protruding part of my anatomy. He bypasses my arms in favor of settling his lips against the swells of my breasts that are escaping the confines of the bustier he imagined. He pulls me to a sitting position. His hands reach around me, and both begin to administer electrifying sensations as they linger over the vertebrae of my spine before discovering the first clasp of the garment. He deftly parts the first hook slowly taking a deep breath before continuing to explore my cleavage with his mouth, teeth, and tongue.

He worships that space between my breasts as the fabric grows looser as each hook is slowly unfastened. My heart is pounding hard in my ribcage, and I nearly forget to breathe when the last hook of the bustier is undone. His fingers stroke up my arms and time seems to pass in slow motion as he brushes the straps down my arms. Once the garment falls from my body he tosses it behind him before he traces his eyes over my naked breasts for the first time.

"Damn you're exquisite, Ever." He pauses for a moment and gently rubs the pads of his fingers over my areolas, watching in pure fascination as my nipples bud even tighter in response. "I know that succubi's bodies are made for seduction, but I have to admit, I don't think I've ever felt so mesmerized and aroused in my life by any other being."

Before I can respond to him I find myself flat on my back once more. Both of his hands immediately start caressing the underside of my breasts before he leans in and takes the nipple of my right breast into his mouth. The electrifying touch of his other hand encompasses my entire left breast and a keening cry erupts from my mouth. His ministrations have liquid heat pooling within me, and I am surprised by a quick earth shattering orgasm. Holy shit. "I...I didn't know I could...that I could..." I give up on formulating words with the wracking breaths I'm taking.

Jungkook cockily smirks up at me. I groan at his confidence, but it quickly turns into a sigh filled with pleasure when he starts kissing down my stomach. His hands go to either side of my hips before he peels my panties off my body. I'm almost embarrassed by how drenched they are, but when he holds them up to his nose and breathes deeply I find myself squirming with need instead. He parts my thighs and holds up my left leg by the ankle and treats it to the soft kisses it missed out on earlier. If he touches my right ankle with the electrifying touch, making me wait even longer for him to touch my needing core I might just scream at him.

Luckily for me he doesn't tarry quite as long as

he did earlier. He puts my knees over each of his shoulders and leans in. I can't help but moan as he parts my folds. His electrifying touch seems muted until he inserts a deft finger inside of me. I feel like a firework whose fuse was just lit. He pairs the finger with another and crooks it inside of me. I cry out at the sensations coursing through my body. Another orgasm building inside me even more rapidly than the first. He leans in and flicks his tongue directly against my clit a few times before I feel like that firework inside me explodes to light up the ceiling in our room. He relinquishes his hold on my thighs, letting them relax against the mattress once more, and I blink up at the ceiling for a moment. My voice lacks the humor I mean to apply to it when I ask my illusionist, "did you really just make fireworks appear on the ceiling in my room?"

He laughs. "It was a little of both of us I think. I somehow tapped into your immediate euphoria and my magic kind of took over." He laughs once more before a hungry look comes over him.

I hold up a hand. "Before you line up your dick. Is it going to electrify me like your hands have basically been zapping me all night?"

He laughs again, but his expression turns sheepish for a moment. "Did you not like the magical touch?"

I arch an eyebrow up at him. "You mean you have magical fingers?"

"Er...something like that.?" His statement seems to somewhat turn into a question at the end. "It's spellcraft. Magic cast by using hand-casting. Hence why it was magic that was purely in my fingertips alone. Not many spells really use that type of magic, and I don't really use it myself. However, I decided to use it like this because I thought it would be stimulating for you if I were to use it in this manner. To paraphrase what you just said, electrify you magically with my touch."

I arch both eyebrows. "It sounds like you are saying you haven't done that before."

He shrugs his shoulders. "I never really cared so much about my previous partner's pleasure before."

I can't stop my smile of pure satisfaction growing on my face. "That's really sweet." I glance at him and frown. "But apparently it completely distracted me from the fact that I'm completely naked, and you still have all your clothing on."

The term I thought of earlier, 'quick like a bunny', yeah I basically blinked and every stitch of clothing he was wearing was now scattered around every corner of my room. I sit up to touch him, but he shakes his head and pushes me back.

"My sin is riding me hard right now, Ever. Please let me show you how well I can pleasure you tonight with my body." He insists.

It takes me a moment to remember his sin is Pride, and another moment to tell myself in moments like this it is probably better to relinquish control. Still I found myself growing demanding. "Then fuck me already." I gently correct my coarse phrasing. "I need you inside me, Jungkook."

I don't have to tell him twice. He pulls my thighs around him, and lines up his cock with my center. He rubs the tip over me a couple times, and I can't control the full body quiver of approval and anticipation. I lift my pelvis up slightly to meet him as he pushes himself inside me.

My head tilts back into the pillow once more, and I moan in delight as the tip of his cock pushes in and out of me for a few shallow thrusts. Just when I don't think I can take much more teasing he thrusts hard into me. I cry out as a small orgasm tingles in my lower back. The magic of our joining alights within me, and I almost cry out in remorse as he pulls almost all the way out of me, before once again thrusting hard.

Our bodies join in rhythm chasing the magic and the orgasm that will fully bond us together forever. Without words I know he is almost there when his fingers seek out my clit and his magical touch makes me scream out. The orgasm hits me like a freight train and continues on forever. I'm barely cognizant when he screams out his release as well. Fireworks not only paint the ceiling this time, but the walls as well. He pulls out and falls over on the mattress beside me before drawing me into him.

I gasp in my breaths for a few moments before a thought occurs to me. "You definitely have every right to feel proud of that, but don't let your pride think you are going to be in complete control all the time. I definitely want to ride you like a cowgirl sometime in the future." I pause for a second before adding my punchline. "Oh, and riding your horse form doesn't count. Been there. Done that."

He can't help but laugh in response. Our lovemaking was not only pleasurable, but silly and sweet as well. I definitely looked forward to more of our shared moments like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.4K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
326 50 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’“π’†π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•π’”π’†π’π’‡, π’π’π’π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
689 97 12
*Pride* *Lust* *Greed* *Wrath* *Gluttony* *Sloth* *Envy* 'People told me stories about them, suggesting that they may or may not exist. As if they...
5.6K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...