The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

YN LN Bio
The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Battle Of Christophsis
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

The Hidden Enemy

193 10 0
By hunter5241

(Narrating)

"A Planet on under siege! Separatist forces mercilessly battle the beautiful and elegant world of christophsis. Unable to defend themselves any longer, the people of christophisis call on the jedi for assistance. Hoping to save lives and prevent further destruction, Obi-Wan kenobi and Anakin Skywalker along with YN LN plan a daring ambush, which could turn the tide in the fight for this crucial star system."

(YN Pov)

I was in a building with anakin and some clone troopers and captain rex, whose holding his helmet as anakin comm link beeps as obi-wan speaks on the other end. 

Obi-Wan: *Comms* Anakin, how are you doing over there? 

Anakin: *Comms* Were set, I've got some guys who are anxious to get going. 

Obi-Wan: And YN?

YN: Ready to strike. 

Obi-Wan: Glad to hear it. 

I use my scanners as i learned what the separatists army is and i see a whole army of B1 battle droids with tanks as i enter my thoughts. 

YN: *Thoughts* If this plan works, then we might win this battle and we're just gonna have to be patient. 

They continue to march as suddenly they start marching in three formations as i speak. 

YN: Wait, what the hell are they doing?

Anakin: They're splitting up.

I look at Obi-wans position as i tap and anakin looks at me as i point to obi-wans position as we see battle droids attacking them as anakin goes on his commlink and speaks. 

Anakin: *Comm* Obi-Wan What's going one?

Obi Wan: *Comm* We're cut off. The Droids are on to us. 

YN: Ankain, that area is too close, the droids are gonna surround them.

Anakin: Your right. *Comm* Gunship come in. Hawk, We need evac in the south tower. 

Hawk: *Comm* Roger that sir, we're coming. 

I look at anakin confused as rex speaks.

Rex: South tower? We're in the north.

Anakin: Not for long. 

He draws his lightsaber and cuts the window in a x shape as he uses the force to break the window as he speaks to rex.

Anakin: Rex, fire your cables. 

Rex motions three of the troopers as the kneel and aim their rifles as they fire the cables as i take muasama off and we zip line as the droids fire at us and anakain uses his light to deflect the bolts and a clone trooper get hit as he falls and screams and me and anakin bust in as he slice a droid and i charge as i slice one droid in half and I slash 2 at the same time and I raise Murasama and slash downwards slicing a droid in half as obi wan sees us and says.

Obi Wan: How did you get over here?

YN: We improvised. 

More droids continue to move forward as i sheath murasama as it glows red and i draw Murasama launching a series of red blades that destroy the cluster of droids in front of us as i hear obi-wan say.

Obi-Wan: Impressive! 

We all then enter the elevator as it takes us on the roof as we run to the edge as anakin looks at Obi-wan and say.

Anakin: Now what?

The droids walk out as they start shooting at us as the troopers fire back and i run in as i slash two at the same time and i slice another one in half as the tactical droid and more droids walk out and fire at us and i jump up and stab two droids and lift murasama as they split and i see the gunship arrives as the doors open and the troopers start running and getting on the gunship as i slash a couple of droids and i see the tactical droid aim at me but i slice its arm and head as i catch it's head as i run in the gunship and sheath murasama as the door closes and we fly away as i hold the head and say.

YN: Maybe this tactical droid will tell us how they knew our plan. 

*Base*

After we arrived on base I'm with Rex and Cody along with an astromech named R2-D2 as i place the head on the table and rex puts cables on it as it shows the builds as the droid head starts speaking. 

Tactical Droid: The republic army is in the north and south towers, level 46.  

Rex: It just doesn't make sense. 

The head starts humming before it shuts down as i hit the desk and say.

YN:  くそー(Dammit!)

R2 beeps as i see Anakin and Obi-Wan walk in as he says.

Anakin: Well, at least we're not the only ones having  a bad day.

Cody: Generals. They had all our intel. 

Anakin: That would explain the ambush. How could we have left ourselves so vulnerable to a security breach. 

Obi-Wan: I don't think we did.

Anakin: You thing someone infiltrated our defenses? 

YN: No way. We have a lot of troops here, There's no way in hell a droid couldn't sneak in here. 

Obi-Wan: True. But it would have to be someone cunning and resourceful enough to gain access to all our plans. 

Anakin: But that still wouldn't explain how they got our intel. 

Obi-Wan: No. You're right. They wouldn't act alone. They'd have someone working with them. 

Cody: A spy, sir?

YN: Must likely. 

Cody: But who would want to betray our troops to the seppies?

Obi-Wan: Excellent question, commander. Perhaps it's time we made a visit behind enemy lines. I think we'll find our answers there. 

Cody: We'll get right to it.  

Obi-Wan: No, captain. I need you here to find the security breach.

YN: I'll stay behind and assist as well. You can count on us.

Obi-Wan: One more thing. This mission is extremely confidential. The spy could be anyone.  Let no one know of our mission. 

Rex: Understood sir. 

They leave as i hear something beeping as i look and see a commlink beeping as i say.

 YN: Rex. Cody. We have a problem.

They walk over as Cody grabs the commlink and says.

Cody: Someone left this commlink on. Someone has been listening to everything we said. 

Rex looks out before he sees something and yells.

Rex: Hey! Stop! 

We then run in the hall as i see someone running and i look at rex and say.

YN: Who the hell is that?

We keep as the person makes a left as Cody says.

Cody: I'll follow him. You two take the west corridor. 

YN: We're on it!

Me and rex turn where the person went and Cody goes left as Rex draws his blaster and i have my hand on murasama ready to draw and we see a shadow but it's just Cody as we stop and i look at the mess hall door as I say.

YN: He must have went into the mess hall.

Cody hits the button and the door opens as we walk in and see many clones eating and talking with one another as Cody says.

Cody: We have a big problem.

YN: Yeah, a very, very big problem.

Rex: The only people here are our brothers. 

We walk back to the center as Rex, Cody and Me are talking about a clone trooper that could have been a traitor. 

Rex: One of us? Great. 

YN: But here's the question, which one? You all look alike, just different hair styles. 

Cody: We'll have to wait for his next move. Keep this to ourselves. Better contact the Jedi.

YN: Problem, they're behind enemy lines, which means, the droids would be jamming their signals.

Cody: *Sighs* What now then? Without letting the jedi know, we'll have to find this guy ourselves. 

I then think and look at the console as i look at R2 and say.

YN: R2. Plug into the console and gather any last known data.

He beeps at me and rolls forward and plugs in as Cody speaks to me.

Cody: What are you doing?

YN: Trooper got his messages out there somehow. Just gotta find em.

Rex: What do you think, he just sat down and wrote a note?

YN: Gotta start somewhere.  

After a while Rex is looking at as R2 puts the data in the pad and i'm leaning on the table as Cody walks in when Rex says.

Rex: R2's found something. 

Cody: What is it? Is it the Traitor?

YN: We're not sure. Maybe it's him.

Cody: Well, what is he looking for?

Rex: Wavelength interference, weak frequencies, spotty, irregular. See how it shows up every few days, then disappears? Day to day, you wouldn't notice it. 

Cody: What?

YN: It's the patterns. 

Rex: Right. The band's only coming off one terminal in the whole base. *Hands Pad to Cody* Have a look.

Cody: Slicks barracks. Only Slicks men would have access to that terminal. 

Rex: Yeah. Slicks not gonna like that. 

YN: No he ain't, but if it's true that one of his men is giving our intel to the enemy, we have to find out and sort this mess out. 

We were in slicks barracks and we told him what's happening as he speaks to us. 

Slick: No. No way. My guys are the best. No way they're capable of something like this.

Slicks men: Something like what? 

We look and see the rest of slicks men walk in as they are Jester, Gus, punch, Sketch, and chopper as they stand at attention and slick looks at us while saying.

Slick: You called them here?

YN: We did, because we are getting to the bottom of this. Right now.

Slick: Look, let me have a few minutes with them first. it's gonna hit'em hard. They trust each other, and if one of our own betrayed us--

Cody: *Walk in front of the group* I don't think that's necessary. Your men are tough, right? Take a seat, gentleman. 

They all sit down as i walk up and say.

YN: Listen up gentleman, we currently have a wolf in sheep's clothing. We believe, it's one of you.

Me, Cody and Rex walk towards Jester as he looks nervous and speaks.

Jester:  I...uh, I don't know. I was doing the things I always do after a mission. 

Rex: Things like what? 

Jester: I'm sorry, sir. I'm just a little nervous. Your my CO.

Rex: The way I figure it, you tell the truth, you got nothing to be nervous about. 

Gus: Jester is telling the truth. He cleans his weapon after every mission. First thing, every time. He's kind of obsessed that way. 

Cody: Is that right? You were cleaning your weapon?

Jester: Yes sir. 

Cody: Go on the computer while you were in here?

Jester: No sir. I didn't even power it up. You can check. 

We look at each other as i says.

YN: Weapon.

He hands me his blaster and i show it to Cody and Rex as Cody says.

Cody: Yup, freshly scrubbed. 

I hand it back to jester a she says.

Jester: The rag's over there in the corner.

YN: *Pats jester's shoulder* Good man. 

We then look at punch as Cody speaks.

Cody: You. You were cleaning your weapon too? 

Punch: No, I was hungry. I went back to the mess.

Rex: Right away? 

Punch: Oh, yeah. 

YN: Anyone with you at the time?

Punch: Sketch, sir.

Sketch: We got the mess at the same time, got our grub, and sat together. 

Rex: Anyone else in the mess able to confirm what you two are saying?

Sketch: Lots of guys there. Ask any of them. 

YN: Oh, you bet we will.

Slick: Captain, give me just a moment with them. 

Gus: No, it's okay, sarge. I got nothing to hide. I was in the infirmary. Got banged up pretty good by one of those clankers. Med droid was fixing me up. 

I then look at his bandaged wound as he continues speaking. 

Gus: Doc's got all the records there, if you want to check. 

Rex, Cody and Me nod as we walk to chopper as i speaker.

YN: Okay, chopper. What's your alibi?

Chopper: I was in the mess hall.

Sketch: *Stands up* No you weren't...I mean, you...

YN: Hey, if you have something to say, you best say it, or you're gonna be accountable for withholding information. 

Sketch: Chopper came in a lot later, after everyone else.

YN: All chopper. Where the hell were you?

Chopper: No where. Just walking around. 

YN: *Sigh* Chop, you damn well we're gonna better answer then that, so last chance. 

Chopper: *Sigh* I was hiding at the south exit. I didn't want anyone to see me string these together. 

He pulls out battle droid fingers as Cody says.

Cody: battle droid fingers.

YN: The hell were doing with battle droid fingers chopper?

Chopper: *Sigh* I just--I just wanted something back. I guess I felt like, like they owed me. 

Gus: I always knew there was something deficient about you. 

He leans over the side of the bunk as slick walks to him while saying.

Slick: This isn't good, chopper. Lying about where you were, taking forbidden items from a battlefield.  

Chopper: know. 

Slick: I put up with the attitude cause you have skill. But if you could break these rules, your whole character's in question here. 

Chopper: Wait, no. *Stands up* Hang on. I'm no spy. 

Slick: Chopper we're all brothers. But how can we trust anything you say now?

Chopper: No sir, i'm telling you, I did not--

Slick: It's okay. We'll get you a proper investigation. You don't have to say anything till the jedi come back and talk to you. 

Chopper: Maybe, you should talk, sir. Tell them where you went. I was at the south exit, remember? I saw you go in sir, I saw you. 

Slick: Chopper. I have been patient. 

Chopper: Everyone else turned right, towards the barrack and the mess. You turned left, toward the command center. Where we're you going, sir?

Slick: Obviously, the kid feel cornered. 

YN: Actually no, you want to know something? You maybe asking, " Why come to our squad first?" it's because we've pulled some data and turns out, in the last few days, the terminal has been used here in some of those days, and now that i think about, Me, Rex, Nor Cody said anything about the Jedi leaving. So how the hell did you know about that?

We then stare at him as he says.

Slick: I really wish you hadn't noticed that, sir. 

Before i can react he punch me in the face as Cody and Rex catch me and i regain myself and see Slick elbow Chopper in the face as he goes through bunk and runs as Rex says.

Rex: It's Slick? Slick's the traitor?

I form my helmet and we run outside as after a few minutes Rex and Cody have armed their selves as Rex is looking at his track on his wrist and I look at him while saying.

YN: Anything? 

Rex: Yeah, I got someone by the gunships.

Cody: That's our slick.

We then make our way to the gunships as I say.

YN: Nice, with his cover blown, he has to try and get out of the base.

Rex tracker beeps louder as we make our way to the gunships with Rex Yelling.

Rex: There's no escape now, you piece of rankweed!

We then make it to the gunships but find a belt that's blinking fast as I go wide eye and grab Rex and Cody as I Yell. 

YN: GET DOWN! 

The belts explodes setting the gunship on fire as Me, Cody and Rex are on the ground as some of the Walkers and Gunships explodes setting fire to them as i see troopers running out of a building as it explodes and i hits the ground saying.

YN: Dammit. You guys okay.

Rex: Yeah. 

Cody: Thanks, we're okay.

YN: The hell happened?

Cody: He took out our weapons depot.

YN: What the hell for?

Rex: He knew where we'd look. He's not trying to escape. 

Cody: He knows all our moves before we even make them. 

We get up as I look at the trooper and deform my helmet and yell.

YN: Hey! Get some fire extinguishers on these fires!

They nod as me, Rex and Cody get up and i sigh while saying.

YN: How the hell do we catch this guy?

Then Gus and another clone trooper run as as the clone trooper points to the command center while saying.

Clone Trooper: Sir, Slick ran to the command center.

Cody: You guys stay here, seal the perimeter. 

We then make our way to the command center as we move cautiously as I look around and Cody starts speaking to me and Rex.

Cody: Pretend you Slick. What's in your head.

YN: Cover's blown gotta get out, but can't use the gunships cause it'll be obvious. 

We then see footprints as i tap murasama getting their attention as i jerk my head up a little and then look and we see Slick here as Cody says.

Cody: The Lockdown. He wants to get around the lockdown. 

 YN: He's blinded us by taking out the power. 

Rex: Right. He could disable the entire security system. 

Cody: Yeah *Lays blaster down* but he knows we'd expect him to do that. 

Cody walks to the screen as i hear the vent lid moving as Rex says.

Rex: Or does he? Yeah, We see we're your getting at. 

Cody: Go to the south exit.

YN: What are you gonna do?

Cody: I'll stay here, get the power back up. That'll help. 

Rex: Got it.

Me and Rex hide behind the wall and i use my thermal vision and see Slick come out of the vent and i nod to Rex as we enter silently and Slick grabs the blaster and aims it at Cody as Cody speaks.

Cody: Hey there, Slick. Guns empty. *Shows Clip*

I had Murasama to his neck and Rex has his blaster aimed at him as he speaks.

 Rex; you know what's funny, traitor? 

YN: We knew you'd never take a chance on the exits while they were blocked. 

Cody gets his blaster and puts the clip in as Slick says.

Slick: I'd stay here to them myself first. Just like you. 

Rex: Don't do a job till you've guaranteed the best odds, right? 

Slick: You knew I was here. 

YN: Of course we knew. You really think we wouldn't have a plan?

Slick: I'm not the traitor. You are!

He then grab Rex's gun as he elbows him making him fall and aims his blaster at Rex as  i slice the barrel off and slick throws the piece at me as i smack it and he kicks me as Cody moves in  and fights him as slick grabs his head and slam it on his knee as he makes a run for the exit and Cody runs and make shim fall as he gets on top of slick and begins to punch him as slick has his arms up blocking the blows as he speaks. 

Slick: All of you blindly following orders! For what? 

Cody lands a few blows as i help Rex up as Slick flips Cody and begins to punch him while saying.

Slick: At least I got something out of all this suffering. 

I then run at Slick and put him in a headlock and pull him back as I say.

YN: Yeah. I'm pretty sure you sold out all your brothers for a shiny coin huh?

He then headbutts me as I stagger back and Rex grabs him but Slick elbows him and grabs his leg as they both fall down and Slick brings Rex's leg down as his bone crack and he scream as Slick gets up while saying.

Slick: Yes, she offered me money, but she offered me something more important. Something you wouldn't understand. Freedom.

I catch him off guard as i run up to him and punch him in the stomach as he hunches over and I pull the trigger on Murasama's sheath as my blade launches hitting him in the chin and he flies before falling down and groaning as i catch Murasama  and sheath it as I help Rex up as looks to me and says.

Rex: Nice job kid.

Afterwards we have Slick in handcuffs as Rex says.

Rex: I think freedom's gonna have to wait, kid.

We walk out as Cody is outside and Anakin and Obi-Wan return as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: Slick? It was you?  

YN: He gave quite a chase.

Anakin: You couldn't be a great disappointment. How could you do this to your brothers?

Slick: *Scoffs* Only a jedi would ask that. It's the jedi who keep my brother's enslaved. We do your bidding. We serve at your whim. I just wanted something more. 

Rex: And all you had to do to get it was put the rest of us all at risk. 

Slick: I...i love my brothers. You're too blind to see it, but I was striking a blow for all clones. 

YN: If you loved your brothers, you wouldn't have put them at risk or got some of them killed. 

Rex: You betrayed everyone of us.

I look at the two clone troopers next to me and say.

YN: Get him out of here.

They walk and grab Slick as they walk him away as Obi-Wan speaks to us.

Obi-Wan: Were you able to salvage anything from the weapons depot? 

Rex: Slick pretty much scorched the whole thing. That seemed to be what he was going along for all along. 

YN: we did however, manage to save the heavy cannons.

Obi-Wan: Well that good.

YN: Why you ask by the way?

Obi-Wan: Because there are about a thousand battle droids on their way here. 

Anakin: The fight goes on gentleman. 

They then walk away as I walk away and I pray for all the lives here. 

A/N: We are back and i'm sorry for the long wait, i have been busy with other stories but now we are moving into the clone wars movie I hope you guys enjoy it and as always have a nice day/night. 3759 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 11 12
A young Jedi learning to control her emotions when battling a war. Testing the waters in the Jedi code and also betraying it. A Jedi knight learns t...
6.2K 130 27
If you're here, hi! I rewrote this story, so go check out the new and improved on my account, same name, and same picture. Thank you!!!
2.2K 62 22
Kit was once a promising young padawan from the Jedi Order, trained to do good and use the force to protect those who were innocent. However, her mas...
785 117 31
It's the year 22 ABY and the galaxy is plunged into chaotic Clone Wars. After the first battle of Geonosis, the Jedi Order embarked on a bloody fight...