following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

chapter 8

5.6K 88 4
By curly3392

hey guys! this will get better soon this is just like a really long intro kind of thing! haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

It was my last week at home before flying out to Greece with all the other girls who got into judges houses. I was really excited! When I first got back Frankie and Josh had thrown me a massive surprise party congratulating me for everything. I was really excited and I felt really proud of everything I had done. My audition had gone onto the telly the Saturday I finished boot camp. My phone was practically blowing up with texts and phone calls. My Facebook had broken because I was getting so many inboxes everyone saying well done. 

At the party there was over 200 people there! Our house was so full it was unreal. Josh and Frankie had to kick some of the people out that we didn't know very well. Loads of people had crashed the party it was crazy. I was never the most popular person at school I was just kind of average I guess.

Me and Josh were in my room packing for Greece. We had looked at the weather and It looked really warm. My suitcase was packed full of shorts, summer dresses, flats, heels, flowery tops, sunglasses, sun hats and Josh mad sure I had enough sun cream.  He was so cute when it came to this stuff he would protect me against everything. I really did miss Josh at the moment I didn't really get to see him. I was either doing something with x-factor or I was rehearsing for it.

I was so glad of these little moments I got to spend just us two chatting, laughing and getting on how we used to. We finished packing and then sat on my bed.

'I've missed you so much'

'I've missed you so much more!'

'I miss just this being able to spend time with you and see your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes, your perfectness, hear your laugh and you walking around the house singing without even realising. Your innocence, your voice, your dimples, your crazy dancing, your little habits, your soft hands, your cuteness you are perfect I really hope this X-Factor works out for you! Can you imagine? Just promise me even if you find someone better and famous and your whole life changes completely that you will not change?' I didn't know what to say. Nothing would sound nice or sweet compared to that.

'Never ever'

'Never say never ever' He winked 'But you promise? and even if you do find someone new you won't completely forget about me?'

'How could I forget about you? If I find someone new which is practically impossible I couldn't forget our movie days, our inside jokes, our dates, our special moments, our first kiss, the river, our first valentines day, our holiday to Disneyland, the first time you called me your girlfriend, the prom, the photos, the videos, the movies, the past 10 months have been the best of my life. I am so happy I can go through all this with you by my side encouraging me. Even if you aren't physically with me I know you are in my heart! I love you so much thank you for everything.' I smiled at him and he just kissed me.

'We are so cheesy you know!' He grinned.

'Oh I know' I giggled. We lay down and started talking about all of our memories together. It was so great reliving everything. I honestly had missed these times. After hours of talking we both fell asleep lying there in each others arms. I dreamt of all the moments me and Josh had shared together. He honestly was my first love and I couldn't find anyone I would trade him for...ever.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I opened my eyes and Josh was lying there looking at me.

'Hello gorgeous, sweet dreams?' He smiled his gorgeous smile at me. Just then I realised how lucky I actually was.

'Yeah, but only cause they were about you' I blushed and looked down.

'Guess what?'

'What?'

'I dreamt about you to!'

'Really?'

'Yeah you turned into a massive dinosaur and ate my left foot. Kind of scary really but still I dreamt about you' he laughed.

'At least the thoughts still there' I giggled. We lay there in silence for a few more minutes.

'I can't believe in two days time you are flying out to Greece to Tulisa's house! Promise me something?'

'Anything?' I replied.

'You won't forget about me when you are a famous singer? And you won't leave me for some popstar?' He asked. I was shocked when he said that mainly because Harry's face came into my head. WHY? But I quickly recomposed myself to answer his question.

'No of course not! Never! Why would you say something like that?' I wasn't lying I did love him and I wouldn't lave him because I was 'Famous' or ever forget about him he was the first guy I truly loved and cared for.

'Oh good! And just checking, it's not unheard of though is it? Small town girl gets famous and leaves everyone behind' He looked truly worried.

'That sounds like the plot to some stupid movie!'

'So? Might happen!'

'Never!'

'Never ever?'

'Never ever!' I smiled and Josh leaned in to kiss me.

Over the next two days me and Josh made every second count. We went to the beach, then bowling, then to the park, then to the cinema, to a restaurant and watched movies. It was really fun but time seemed to move so quickly! Before I knew it I had been reunited with Amy, Lewis, Ethan, Owen, Talia and Emily. I was also saying goodbye to Frankie and Josh. My parents didn't come because they were to busy at work but they had given me loads of presents. I felt so bad that they had put so much effort and hope in me like they knew I was going to become big or something! I felt so mean what if I didn't get through and let them down? I couldn't bare that. It just made me more determined to do them good.

I said my final goodbyes to Frankie and Josh before grabbing Talia and moving into the queue to get onto the plane. Everyone else was getting onto a different plane to different places for judges houses. Me and Talia got on and sat down next to each other. It was a few hours long journey when we got there we went straight to Tulisa's house. It was incredible! I loved it! It had a pool and it looked really pretty. I couldn't describe it it was just wow! I got my phone out and took a few pictures for people back home.

The people took our bags to the hotel we were staying in while Tulisa came and spoke to us. She introduced her celebrity guest it was Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. She had mentored them the year before and they won the show. She picked Perrie because the other girls were busy. Perrie was gorgeous. She was going out with Harry's band mate Zayn I think. I wasn't really on of their crazy fans but I did like their music. Perrie was a amazing singer though I had watched her in the x-factor and she was incredible.

She gave us a order to sing in. I was after Talia. Talia came off and then walked over to Dermot who was interviewing us all then after that she walked over to Caroline and Olly and got interviewed. I then got called over to go sing on the patio. I walked up the stairs and round the corner to see Tulisa and Perrie sat on the sun sofa. They looked up when I walked forward.

'Hey babe how are you?' Tulisa asked.

'Hey, Yeah I'm great thanks and you?'

'Yeah I'm good. This is Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Perrie this is Ariana Grande the one I was telling you about.'

'Oh ok then, hey Ariana it's so nice to meet you!' Perrie got up and came to hug me. I was kind of shocked and confused at the same time.

'Oh hey! You too! How are you?' I asked.

'Yeah I'm great thanks, you?''

'Yeah I'm good! Oh and this is a lovely house Tulisa!' I leaned around Perrie to talk to Tulisa.

'Aww thankyou hun! Now what are you going to sing?'

'I am going to sing Vienna.' I smiled.

'Any reason?' Tulisa asked.

'No not really it's just a gorgeous song and I love singing it.'

'Oh ok then, well take it away' The piano man started to play his piano and I started to sing.

'slow down you crazy  child,

you're so ambitious for a juvenile

but then if you're so smart then tell me why are you still so afraid?'

Just as always Tulisa smiled and couldn't take her eyes off me. She was so encouraging like this. Perrie looked really shocked. She probably hadn't seen my audition on the telly or maybe I sound different in real life? I don't know. But yeah.

I finished my song and they both applauded. I walked away but I heard Perrie say that she loved me which made me smile. I was the last person to sing so after I had done my interviews we all got escorted to our hotel. We got there and all got our own rooms, It was incredible. I opened up my laptop and skyped Frankie I told him about my day and meeting Perrie and everything. He was really excited and happy for me.

I loved him so much! Best brother in the world right here! We finished the Skype call and I went to bed! Tomorrow I had to sing another song infront of Tulisa and Perrie. We also found out if we were getting through to the live shows or not. It was a really big day. This could determine my whole future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey so hope you liked it :) bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
600 37 16
manel a normal girl decided to go to london just for vacation until she meets one of her idols and this moments changed her life... find out here ...
98.6K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
1K 7 16
Imagine you are...