Natasha Romanoff x Daughter!R...

بواسطة Griffin_girl

You don't have permission to repost, copy, or take credit for my work. If you see my work posted on any other... المزيد

Natasha x Daughter!Reader
First Easter
The legacy
I want ice cream
You always come and get me (Part 2)
They are coming for her
Tea party
Monster (Part 1)
Light of my life
You're safe with me
Mother-daughter day
You came back to me (Part 1)
You came back to me (Part 2)
You came back to me (Part 3)
Now it's her, but then was you (Part 1)
Now it's her but then was you (Part 2)
Now it's her, but then was you (Part 3)
Weekly presentation
Sun is up
Coming home (Part 1)
Coming home (Part 2)
Coming home (Part 3)
Waterproofed
Save me
Wake up
Run
A mother's love
I need her
Think about your old mama (Part 1)
Think about your old mama (Part 2)
BlackHill x Daughter!Reader
Breathe
She's mine
I dreamed of you
Don't go
Our little star
Fight for their lives (Part 1)
Fight for their lives (Part 2) (Alternative ending 1)
Fight for their lives (Part 2) (Alternative ending 2)
Sexy back
Worried sick
The birds and the birds
Project Resurrection
WinterWidow x Daughter!Reader
Be a family
Maybe
Just as I promised
You're not mine (Part 1)
You're not mine (Part 2)
WandaNat x Daughter!Reader
Be good for your aunt
My mom's other girl
Romanogers x Daughter!Reader

You always come and get me (Part 1)

1.2K 11 0
بواسطة Griffin_girl

Created: 13.09.2021

Finished: 18.07.2022

Edited: 22.09.2023

Age: 3

Word count: 1,526

Warnings: Child abduction, Violence, Guns

Request: No

AU: Mafia

Summary: Natasha's daughter gets kidnapped by one of her rival gangs.

Natasha always took pride in the fact that she could keep a cool temper in an emergency thanks to her upbringing and past, otherwise, she couldn't have become the head of one the biggest mobs in the world.

Everyone knew her and everyone feared her. With time, Natasha had gained for herself the nickname of "Black Widow" because no man, no matter how strong he was, survived her in a fight.

She was cold, calculated, and fearless for the outside world. Except that there was only one weakness she had: You. Natasha's daughter who unexpectedly arrived in her life after she lost all hope of ever having a child of her own. Your birth had been a true miracle and Natasha promised to be the best mother for you. A promise she never, not once, broke and she wasn't planning on ever doing it.

For the outside world and her enemies, nothing could scare Natasha.

But when you were kidnapped by one of the rival gangs she couldn't get a word out of her mouth.

She sent Happy, her most trusted driver and good friend, to pick you up from a playdate with your cousins, Clint's kids.

Happy was driving back to your secret house, listening to your story of how much you had fun, when a car blocked his way, forcing him to stop the car in order to avoid a crash.

Armed men surrounded the car, knocked Happy unconscious, and took you.

When the badass woman who happens to be your mom heard that, her brain stopped working for a few minutes.

No one had ever seen Natasha at a loss of words until now and it shocked everyone.

Steve, her right-hand man, and very close friend, had to take the initiative and give orders to the others.

After Natasha went through every scenario in her head, she pulled herself together enough to bark some orders and ask for some favors.

She managed to get Tony Stark, another close friend and business partner to work with the police, she sent every man in the field, and she asked Fury, her mentor who had been like a father to her ever since he rescued her and saved her life years ago, to send more people undercover in the other gangs which he agreed instantly and finally, she needed some comfort and asked Pepper Potts and Maria Hill for advice, two of the few women she trusted.

You are the baby she always wanted, but thought she could never have. She thought that the ability to have children was stolen from her when she was still a child during a gang fight.

The one where she lost her parents.

But then, she somehow managed to get pregnant by a miracle with you, her baby girl, and her entire life changed for the better.

Six hours later after searching with no luck, Natasha found herself desperate and in a room with the only two women that could help her clear her mind and worries because she felt like she was about to go mad with each minute that passed and you were not with her.

"We have to find out which gang has her. Any ideas?" Maria was nervously pacing around the room

"She's okay, Nat. You'll see. We'll find her in no time." Pepper ran her hand up and down Natasha's back

"Why her?" Natasha shouted with her head in her hands, allowing herself to sound vulnerable in the company of her two female friends "She's only three years old. My little girl is still a baby. What if they did something to her? What if she's hurt?"

She was getting more and more frustrated and desperate.

Just then her phone beeped.

The redhead unlocked the screen and saw a message from an unknown number.

Inside was a video from the enemies and she didn't waste a second in playing it.

~~~~~

The camera was pointed to the ground when a man began to talk.

"Hello, Natalia." A deep voice laughed sarcastically "Did you miss us?"

Natasha clenched her teeth so hard that her jaw could snap any second.

"It doesn't matter." The man continued "I think we have something you want back... Take a look."

The camera shifted and focused on a little form sleeping on a metal table.

Natasha instantly recognized her child and her heart tightened in her chest.

"That's right, Natalia. We have your precious daughter in our hands. Your little angel... Isn't that what you call her?... Really looks like an angel. It would be such a shame to actually become one. Don't you think? But don't worry. We will make it quick. Even if she has to be the one that pays for your sins, she's still young. Too young to understand that her mother's mistakes are going to end her very, very short life."

A tear escaped Natasha's eyes and she quickly wiped it focusing on every detail she could see.

"Even if you don't deserve it, we will be merciful enough to send you her tiny body, so you can beat yourself even more over the fact that your actions killed your own daughter. Until next time."

~~~~~

The screen of the phone went black, as the video came to an end.

Natasha wanted to throw herself on the floor and cry, but she still had time to save you.

"We need to track down the address." Agent Hill took the phone from Natasha's shakey hands

"I know who has her." Natasha shot up on her feet and rushed out the door

"Who?" Maria shouted while running after her

"HYDRA." The leader coldly said

Most certain, she was right. Turns out HYDRA, one of her biggest enemies and the rival mob, took you.

This made your mom's anger take over her and she switched her temper back to the emotionless and cold leader she was known as, reminding her team why she is called the Black Widow.

One hour later, after a lot of guns, fights, punches, and torture, Natasha had already taken down everyone in the base where they held you captive. Making sure not one enemy got out of there alive.

She sent her team to search for you in the building because she was too scared of what she could come across if she searched for you herself.

She kept asking herself, what if she was late? What if they already hurt you? Or worse, killed you? She couldn't bear the thought of you, her whole life, being dead.

"Mama!" An excited high-pitched voice pulled her out of her thoughts

She looked up from the ground in disbelief, only to see you running as fast as you could to her with open arms. As fast as your little feet could carry you.

She dropped to her knees and you jumped in her arms, wrapping your tiny hands around her neck, snuggling closer to her chest.

The men that were with her had to turn away from the sight.

One, they were about to cry and two, Natasha was already crying like a baby. No one had seen the woman cry before, so no one dared to annoy her with this fact. But indeed Natasha's crying was a big shock for the others.

"Oh, my angel..." She cried, tightening the embrace

She pulled away to look you over for any injuries. Scanning your little body from your head to your toes, gently lifting your arms to check there too.

"Are you okay, love? Did they hurt you?" She looked with tear-filled eyes at you while stroking your hair and moving your head from left to right to make sure you had no wound on your face or head

"No, Mama. I'm fine." You giggled, happy to be in her arms again

"I was so scared that something bad happened to you." She pulled you in her arms again

"I wasn't scared, Mama. I was a brave girl. You know why?" You innocently questioned your mother

"Why?" She sniffed

"Because I knew you would come and get me back home. You always come and get me." You squealed with delight that you were right, making Natasha laugh wholeheartedly

"I always will, baby girl... I always will..." Your mom kissed the side of your head "Let's go home now. Shall we?"

With a happy nod from your side, you guys made your way back to your safe house.

Never once, did Natasha let you down from her arms and you ended up sleeping in her arms that night.

Natasha spent the whole night watching over you, afraid that something might happen to you if she took her eyes off of you or fell asleep.

Since then Natasha increased your security and you would only go out if she was with you. You weren't complaining and your mom rest assured because you are safe and protected with her.

She'll always protect you. She'll always come and get you. She'll always try her best to make you happy. That is a vow Natasha made to you, but most importantly to herself.

You were Mama's precious little angel after all.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

138K 2.8K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
146K 3.6K 100
This will be a scarletwidow/wandanat oneshots. And this will be my first story. I hope you enjoy. Oh and request are open :)
177K 3K 44
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters. All rights belong to Marvel ~ Just a bunch of series and one shots on Romanogers for the shippers
3.3K 150 22
Avengers One Shot! Based on your favorite Avengers! Requests Are Open!