Natasha Romanoff x Daughter!R...

By Griffin_girl

You don't have permission to repost, copy, or take credit for my work. If you see my work posted on any other... More

Natasha x Daughter!Reader
First Easter
The legacy
I want ice cream
You always come and get me (Part 1)
You always come and get me (Part 2)
They are coming for her
Tea party
Monster (Part 1)
Light of my life
You're safe with me
Mother-daughter day
You came back to me (Part 1)
You came back to me (Part 2)
You came back to me (Part 3)
Now it's her, but then was you (Part 1)
Now it's her but then was you (Part 2)
Now it's her, but then was you (Part 3)
Weekly presentation
Sun is up
Coming home (Part 1)
Coming home (Part 2)
Coming home (Part 3)
Waterproofed
Save me
Wake up
Run
A mother's love
Think about your old mama (Part 1)
Think about your old mama (Part 2)
BlackHill x Daughter!Reader
Breathe
She's mine
I dreamed of you
Don't go
Our little star
Fight for their lives (Part 1)
Fight for their lives (Part 2) (Alternative ending 1)
Fight for their lives (Part 2) (Alternative ending 2)
Sexy back
Worried sick
The birds and the birds
Project Resurrection
WinterWidow x Daughter!Reader
Be a family
Maybe
Just as I promised
You're not mine (Part 1)
You're not mine (Part 2)
WandaNat x Daughter!Reader
Be good for your aunt
My mom's other girl
Romanogers x Daughter!Reader

I need her

841 7 0
By Griffin_girl

Created: 17.10.2021

Finished: 10.05.2022

Edited: 12.09.2023
Age: 19

Word count: 2,758

Warnings: Endgame, Death, Fainting

Request: No

Summary: Five years after Natasha disappears after the snap, you sacrifice yourself to bring her back.

When Natasha disappeared in the snap you were crushed.

Your mom had been the only constant thing in your life since the moment you were born and now, she was just gone as well as half of the population of the Universe.

For the first time in your life, you were truly alone.

When she turned to dust in your arms in the middle of the battlefield you had no idea what you should do first. Cry? Scream? Get up and fight to bring her back?

So you decided to not give up until you would bring everyone back, including your mother.

That's what you have done for the past five years.

You lost count of the sleepless nights when you did nothing else but research in order to find a solution.

When your uncle Scott came up with the whole time traveling idea you were the first one to agree.

After five years you felt hope and happiness again. You had the chance to bring Natasha back.

And now here you were, hanging from the side of a cliff, while the man who had been like a father to you tried to hold your hand to prevent you from falling.

You had fought on who should be the one jumping and as expected a Romanoff never loses.

"Y/N, no..." Clint begged, with tears in his eyes "What am I supposed to tell your mother if this works?! Please don't do it."

"It's okay, Uncle Clint. I'm not scared. Just, please, tell my mom how much I love her and also tell her that I fought for her as she did for me. I will see you guys one day again. I'm sure of it." You sadly smiled at him and kicked yourself off the cliff

You felt nothing as your body hit the bottom, only darkness. Your mom being the last thought in your mind.

Clint had to look away from the sick sight in front of him. You were the daughter of the person he considered his sister. Even more than that, you were like his daughter. He always used to say that you are his oldest daughter because he was there for you even before you were born. In some way, you were his first kid, even if the only love he felt for your mom was the sibling one.

How is he going to deliver this news to Natasha? How is he going to tell her that the child she left behind was gone forever? It would crush her down.

But the moment he feared the most was here.

The battle was over and everyone was back.

His best friend too.

Natasha had looked all over the battlefield to, at least, catch a glimpse of you. She couldn't wait to hold you in her arms again.

No one dared to tell her that you died to bring her back. So they just got back to the compound in silence, after they fought and won, since the recent loss of Tony affected them all.

"How many months have we been missing?" Natasha asked as she entered the livingroom

"Not months, Nat... Years..." Steve sighed

"What-" Her jaw dropped

"You have been gone for five years, Natasha. Five whole years." Steve looked at his feet

"Oh my God... Y/N... She's almost- She's almost..."  Nat was too stunned to talk properly

"She's 19 almost 20 years old. Yes..." Steve confirmed

Natasha felt her heart drop. She had perfectly missed all of your teenage years. She missed one of the most important five years of your life.

"W-Where is she? Where is my daughter? I want to see her. How is she?" The woman started to run around, trying to find you

She bolted to your room. Empty. Then hers. Empty, but looking exactly the same way she had left it.

What was left of the team was running after her, trying to calm her down, when suddenly, Natasha came face to face with a wall. But not the wall stopped the former spy. No. The framed photo hunged on it did.

She saw a face she didn't know.

A young, tall woman, with a big grin on her face. Athletic body and defined facial features, with long red hair just like her own natural hair.

Natasha felt something familiar for the young woman in the picture, who looked so much like her. But she couldn't understand what.

"Who is this?" She pointed to the photo, confused

"You don't recognize her?" Bruce asked shocked

"No. I-" Then Natasha's eyes looked into the girl's eyes and froze. She was met with the same green eyes, she sees every time her daughter would come to her mind. It can't be what she is thinking. Can it? "Y/N?" Nat's voice broke as she whispered her daughter's name

"Yeah, Nat. It's her. We took this photo a few weeks ago." Steve took a step toward his friend "After Scott proposed the idea to travel back in time and bring everyone back."

Nat chuckled as tears fell down her cheeks "Hah... Look how big she is. She grew up so much." She said in awe "She's beautiful."

Sadly, her moment was interrupted by Clint.

"She was..." He spoke to her for the first time since she came back

Natasha turned towards him "What do you mean, Clint?! What do you want to say with 'was'? Did something happen to her? Is my daughter alright?"

Panic was starting to take over her as the silence grew longer.

"Answer me, damn it!" Natasha shouted

"She's gone! Okay?" Clint yelled back "She is dead. She died to bring you and everyone else back. She sacrificed herself."

"No, no, no, no. It-It can't be... You're lying. This can't be true. It just can't!" She cried out

"I'm sorry, Nat. It's my fault. It should have been me, but she was faster." Clint avoided looking in her eyes "To be able to take the soul stone, a sacrifice needed to be done. A soul for a soul. And Y/N was her mother's daughter. She had to win at any cost."

The woman broke down sobbing and slowly curled up in a ball on the ground.

"All this time I just dreamed of having her back in my arms again, to hold her and to hear her sweet voice calling me 'Mama' once again. Life can't do this to me. After everything I've been through since I was a child, I thought that I could finally be happy with my baby girl. My miracle. My angel that brought life and joy where there couldn't have been none. My only baby..."

The team was too afraid to move. They just let her cry her pain. Being at a loss of words when it came to comforting a mother who just lost her child.

After some time of crying, Natasha stood up, took the picture with her baby from the wall, and headed straight to your room, locking herself inside.

They all just let her stay there and occasionally checked on her and brought her food.

Time passed and the big day arrived.

The day Steve was going to return the stones.

Once again he tried to take Nat out of your room with no success.

He left. But instead of Steve being the one to land on the platform, everyone was shocked to see you standing there, dusting your clothes.

"Remind me to never go "body" jumping ever again." You joked as you got tickled to the ground by Sam and Bucky

"How are you here? Where's Steve?" They questioned you at the same time

"I honestly don't know. It seems that the exchange worked the other way around too and about Uncle Steve, he said he has some work to do. An old business to take care of." You shrugged "I guess we won?"

"We did, kid." Bucky said smiling

"Mama?" You hopefully looked at the men

"She's in your room, mourning after you. The news of your death really broke her." Bruce told you

You nodded and took off running in the direction of your room, flashing one last smile in the men's direction.

"Natasha, come on. Open this door. If you stay locked in here forever it won't bring Y/N back. She wouldn't want you to live like this. She sacrificed herself for you to be able to live a full and happy life." Clint tried again to convince Nat to get out of your room

It was a daily routine now. Clint was sitting outside your room and talked with your mother trying to make her leave that room. But all his attempts failed as he received the same answer every day.

"I can't be happy anymore, Clint. Without her, I have no reason to live. I'm empty inside. I need her." Natasha recited the words that Clint grew tired to hear

Usually, he would give up after this and leave her alone but today he had other ideas.

"You know?" Clint sat on the ground with his back supported by the door "She told me to tell you something and I'm sorry I haven't told you her words until now."

From inside the room, Clint could hear a few sounds and he could feel a soft bang on the other side of the door meaning that Natasha just placed herself in the same position as Clint on the other side of the door.

Clint took this as his signal to keep talking.

"She said she loves you. She asked me to remind you that she fought for you, as you did for her. And she wasn't scared. She smiled while telling me that she's not scared to die for you." Clint teared up at the painful memory

After she breathlessly listened to Clint, Nat finally opened her mouth again.

"She said that?!" Her voice cracked

"Yes, she did, Nat. That's why I know that‐" Clint's trail of words was interrupted when you showed up at the end of the hall

The man actually rubbed his eyes waiting for you to disappear but instead, you started running towards him with a bright smile on your face.

"Please don't hurt me because I didn't take care of your mother." Clint covered his face with his hands "I don't want you to take me with you yet."

"Oh, Uncle Clint. Still as silly as always." You laughed as you moved his arms away from his face with your hand

Clint could feel the touch and never felt more afraid and confused.

"Y-Y/N? How? You're really here?" He mumbled under his breath

"Uncle Steve took care of it. Thanks to him I'm back now. More alive than ever." You smiled as you leaned to hug him

Clint shared the hug, still not completely understanding what was happening.

"Can I have a moment with my mom, please?" You pulled back after a few seconds of hugging "I promise I'll explain everything you want to know later."

Clint nodded and left, but not before he told you "I'm proud of you, kid. You're a hero. Most importantly, you are your mother's hero."

Taking a deep breath, you quickly went over what you are going to tell Natasha when she sees you.

Knocking on the door, you received no response. You knocked again and again and again.

"What do you want Clint?!" Natasha snapped from behind the door thinking Clint was annoying her again

"It's me, Mama. It's Y/N. Your baby." You softly answered her

The door was opened with the speed of light and a shocked and distressed Natasha appeared in front of you.

'Say something.' You thought 'You wanted to have her here. Now do something.'

Natasha froze in place, immediately going pale, as all the air was knocked out of her lungs and her legs gave up on her.

You quickly reached forward when your mom started to fall and caught her just in time.

"Mama! Mama! Come on, Mama. Look at me. Just look at me. You're okay. I'm here. I'm here..." You whisper-shouted as you lightly shook Natasha's head

When the dizziness passed a little, Natasha fully opened her eyes and saw your full of concerned eyes staring at her face.

She could not believe it. It must be some kind of sick trick that her mind was playing on her. You can't be here. Can you?

'No!' Natasha shouted inside her head 'She's dead Natasha. Accept that. She's not coming back. She's not coming back...'

"Yeah..." You smiled when you saw her looking at you "Look at me. Look!" You took her soft hand and gently held it to your cheek "You feel that? I'm here. Just feel me. Please say something, Mama."

You were not real and yet Natasha could feel you.

She felt your warm cheek against her palm. She could see the life in your eyes and the loving look you were giving her. She could hear your soft breath as her head rested against the rise and fall of your chest. She could see the slight smile on your lips and she could hear your, more mature, voice whispering sweet things to her.

Is it really all just her imagination?

The woman slowly started to caress your face with her fingers, trying to reassure herself that this is not an illusion.

"Y/N..." She finally whispered your name in disbelief

"It's me, Mama." You nodded "I'm back and you are too. I've missed you so much."

With that, you leaned and kissed her head.

This was the moment your mother finally realized that you are not a ghost or the product of her imagination and wrapped her arms very tightly around you, afraid you would slip away.

"M-my baby! My little girl." Natasha sobbed out "Oh, my Y/N."

After her cries were reduced to sniffles and silent tears, you wiggled your way out of Natasha's embrace and looked at her.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you think you could stand? Or do you want me to carry you?" You asked her

"I'm okay. The last time I was with you, I was the one able to carry you. Not the other way around."

You chuckled and slowly helped Natasha stand up on her feet. Allowing her to support onto you and leading her to the bed.

"You've grown up so much. You're even taller than me. How dare you grow up so much without me being here to watch you? How dare you die just to bring me back? How could you possibly think that I could live without you?!" Natasha cried as you two took a sit on the bed

"I'm so sorry for growing, Mama. I couldn't control it. But I'm not sorry for dying to bring you back. I know you would have done the same thing for me and I couldn't live with myself if I knew I had the chance to bring you back and I didn't take it. You can be mad at me or whatever but I don't regret it."

Natasha looked at you, tears streaming down her face and she, again, pulled you in a hug.

"I thought I would never see you again. I missed you so much. You have no idea how much I needed you." You whispered into her shoulder

"Mama's got you, baby. I'm here now, we both are. Everything is going to be okay. Please never do this to me again. I can't live without you." Natasha kissed the side of your head

"Can we finally live that life we always wanted for us? Just us two, spending as much time together as we can without having to go on missions again." You proposed

"Yes, we can sweetheart." Natasha smiled at you "I don't want to miss any other moments from your life. You're all I have. Without you I have nothing. I am nothing."

After everything that had happened, Natasha Romanoff has finally found peace and true happiness.

But not in the way she expected when she was young.

She used to believe that she could have peace only if she died but you have shown Natasha that she was wrong all along.

You both had finally found peace and happiness in being in each other's life without any war or monster that was waiting to attack from the dark.

Mother and daughter were together again. And none of you planned on losing each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 824 14
Done for now unless I get some inspiration :) Romanogers one shots Will take requests Open to collaborations I do not own these characters or images
813K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
14K 317 9
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
80K 1.3K 13
natasha x daughter reader cute and fluffy one shots of momma nat REQUESTS OPEN! i'll do my best to update frequently!! *i do not own rights to thi...