Sonic The Hedgehog (IDW): Fig...

True_Guard tarafından

This is the tale of a time patroller who is willing to save an entirely different universe rather than findin... Daha Fazla

BIO
Issue #0: Trouble In Peace
Issue #1: New Universe, New Problems
Issue #2: Talk of a Resistance
Issue #3: New and Familiar Faces!
Side Issue #1: Introduceing Son Gotuce!
Issue #4: Meeting a Tinker!
Issue #5: Fight with the Ultimate Life Form!?
Issue #6: Help from a Guardian!
Issue #7: Metal Confrontation
Issue #8: Emerald Power Vs. Saiyan Might!
Issue #9 Dragon Soul!
Tangle & Whisper Issue #1: Imposter!
Tangle & Whisper Issue #2: Infiltrateing and Escaping
Tangle & Whisper Issue #3: The Truth
Tangle & Whisper Issue #4: Executing the Plan
Xenoverse 2 Mini Issue: Mysterious Call Received!
Issue #10: Snowy Portals!
Issue #11: Infected!
Issue #12: Escape from the City!
Issue #13: Immunity!
Issue #14: Egg Scrambled!
Issue #15: Loss......and Rage!
Issue #16: Arrival on Angel Island!
Issue #17: Getting the Chaos Emeralds!
Issue #18: No Messing Around!
Issue #19: Final Assault!
Issue #20: Full Power Revealed!
Issue #21: Back to Normal!
Issue #22: Celebration!
Issue #23: Return to Mobius!
Issue #24: Starline's Return!
Issue #25: The New Restoration HQ!
Issue #26: Inside the Tower!
Issue #27: Destroying Eggmans Tower!
Issue #28: Escapeing from Eggman's Tower!
Side Issue #2: Rest and Confession!
Gotuce's Day Off! #1: Sad Lemur.
Issue #29: Time with Friends!
Issue #30: Forest in Danger!
Issue #31: Rest Assured!
Issue #32: Eggman Back At It!
Issue #33: Leaving Eggperial City!
Issue #34: Trouble in Crisis City!
Issue #35: Speed of Light vs Mastered Instinct!
Issue #36: Still Some Fight Left!
Gotuce Day Off #2: Return to Base and Sharing!?
Issue 38#: Reinfiltrateing Eggperial City!
Issue #39: Trapped in a Different Plane of Existence!
Issue #40: Androids?!
Issue #41: Stopping Eggman!
Issue #42: Destroying the City For Good!
Issue #43: New Recruit!
Issue #44: Training!
Issue #45: Anger at Maximum!
Time World Tour Issue #1: Into the Future!
Time World Tour Issue #2: Shocking Reveal!
Issue #46: Unexpected Surprise!

Issue #37: Unexpected Consequence!

237 5 2
True_Guard tarafından

After the whole meeting with Surge, Kit and Gotuce the trio were facing against Sonic Tails and Eggman in a lab of some sort of green liquid.

Tails: G-Gotuce? How could you.....

Gotuce: Trust me.......I didn't want this either but.....if it comes to this.....then I'll fight to protect Surge and Kit......

Sonic: if that your reason for this sort of behavior, then I won't stop you......

Eggman: So it's like that, Eh?

Surge immediately goes after Sonic who is then kicked waya by Metal.

Surge: You call this a fair fight?

Sonic: If it stops me from getting buzzsawed. I'm not losing any sleep over it. Keep the pressure on, Metal, we'll wear her down!

Surge notices Eggman escaping and blitz past to him.

Surge: Surprise!

Eggman: EGAD!

Surge grabbed onto Eggman as Metal was getting close to her but Gotuce smacked him away.

Gotuce: I don't think so!

As he grabs Metal by the arm and throws him to Sonic, slowing them down.

But Metal recovers and puts up his black diamond shield which gets Gotuces hand inside.

Gotuce: GAH! What the hell?!

Eggman: Ha! That's what you get for underestimateing the power of my brilliant creations!

Gotuce smirked as he opened his palm before letting a huge ki blast decimate Metal completely while inside his shield.

With that, Surge charges to Sonic.

Surge Now you're in for it.

The crash explodes the canisters as water gushes in.

Sonic: Oh boy......

Eggman: SONIC!  If I were you, I'd get out of that water.

Sonic: Hey, I know I'm not a great swimmer, but I'm not gonna drown in a puddle.

Eggman: Not that idiot!, She—

Just then, Surge electrocuted the water to try and fry Sonic who was pulled out by Eggman.

Eggman: Your sense of self-preservation is truly embarrassing, rodent. The Dynamo cage is going to overload any minute now with how she's using it. Keep her busy, and don't lose before I've got Metal fixed!

Buzzsaws almost cut Sonic in half if it weren't for Gotuce blasting them.

Sonic: Ah! Gotuce! I knew you would come back!

Surge: I-I knew it!

Gotuce: No.......because just not going to fight.......I'm fighting you to get you back.

With that Gotuce turns into Super Saiyan with a mighty roar.

Gotuce: HURAGHH!!!!!!!!!!

Gotuce: Sonic, you're not going to interfere........because if you do.....then I might have to put you down......

Sonic: U-Understood!

Sonic blasts off to catch Eggman.
——————————————————
Meanwhile, Tails was chasing after Kit......

Tails: I read through Dr. Starline. I'm sorry....But it doesn't justify any of this! Surge is hurting people! She's hurting herself! I think you know that's not okay.....

Kit was in a corner as Tails put out his hand which Kit calms down to.....

Tails: Thank you.....Sonic'll fix this. Count on it.......

Kit: No.......Mister Gotuce will be the one to fix this.....

Back to Surge and Gotuce who is flying around dodging buzzsaws.

Gotuce: What happened to you guys was seriously heinous. I get that!

Surge: You think that siding back with Sonic will make me feel better? That all this is finished?

Gotuce: Most of the friends that i made here try to do this thing to me as well!

Surge: I don't want your pity nor your friendship.......I want you dead!

Gotuce: But why! Starline is already dead which I wanted to kill him first!

Surge: Because I thought me and Kit finally found someone else who truly understood us, how we suffered!

Gotuce: Then why don't you take your freedom! It's right there! Just take it!

Surge stops as she glows with the wisps colors.

Surge:.........I can't.

Gotuce is completely silent until a blue cube is slammed into him sending him down to the waters.

Tails/Sonic: GOTUCE!

Gotuce lands as Surge electrocutes the waters and Gotuce feels all the pain from not being at full power.

Gotuce: RGAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Surge then slams onto Gotuce chest.

Surge: YOU TRULY DON'T GET IT!

Surge kept using more power to dry Gotuce.

Surge: I was built to live in Sonics shadow. It's in my blood. My bones. My brain. There is no freedom for me.....NOT WHILE HES STILL ALIVE!

Just then the Dynamo Cage completely breaks as all the energy overwhelmed Surge as she passes out and the wisps fly away with sadness in their eyes.

Gotuce gasps as the wisps comfort him as he looks at Surge unconscious body with complexity.

Tails: Oh my god, oh my god! Are you okay Gotuce!

Sonic:......Im sorry for not trying to see what you were trying to do, Gotuce.

Gotuce: It's....okay, Sonic.

Eggman: Finally! Collect the dynamo cage and the tenrec!

Tails: You cheater!

Sonic: This wasn't the deal, Eggman!

Eggman: Oh please, like you were going to hold up your end end of the bargain!

Metal Sonic blasted to Gotuce who was holding Surge in his arms but was pushed away by a wave of water.

Kit came down as he hit the water.

Eggman: Stay out of this, you waterlogged whelp!

Kit entangles Eggman.

Sonic: Kit, you're a lifesaver!

Kit: I didn't do it for you.

Kit entangles both Sonic and Tails but leave Goruce alone.

Kit: I know what's going on here. I've seen it before. Starline. Eggman. Your all the same. You don't need me or Surge. You just want us. Gotuce was truly the only one how we suffered because he suffered greater and we related to that. All that matters is what we can do. How you can change us. So you can prove that your way is right. I'm going where I'm needed, and that's by Mister Gotuce's side. I'll bury you all here.....along with our past.

Kit then used the tendrils to bring down the structure on top of Sonic, Tails and Eggman.

Eggman: If I'm going down, THEN ILL BRING DOWN YOUR STRONGEST ALLY!

Eggman pulls out a laser gun and shoots at Gotuce who didn't have enough time to dodge as it goes through his chest near his heart.

Gotuce: GAH!!!!!!!

Tails/Sonic/Kit: MISTER GOTUCE!/GOTUCE!!!!!

With that the entire place crumbles as  Sonic and Tails try to get out to save Gotuce from the shot that he took while Kit gets outside and cries for not doing something while Gotuce tells him to take Surge and run away as far as possible which he does.
——————————————————

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 26 7
Mephiles the Dark has been released from his fourteen-year-long seal, to fulfil an unknown purpose and meets Silver the Hedgehog on his travels. What...
75.3K 2.3K 50
MAIN STORY COMPLETE - BONUS CHAPTERS 【 JOIN SONIC and other members of IDW Comics to stop the Metal Virus! 】 You're paying for your past crimes, but...
78.6K 2K 32
Blaze the cat, and Silver the hedgehog have known each other since they were just children. Both of them lost their parents, from the Flames of Disas...
1K 15 50
SONIC FRONTIERS SPOILERS! It's a round two with the Blue! Finally free from the trauma of the Six Month War, Sonic begins to settle into his new lif...