Gotuce Day Off #2: Return to Base and Sharing!?

After the big fight with Surge and the unexpected betrayal of Eggman shooting Gotuce through the chest, injuring him, Sonic had blasted at hypersonic speeds just to get Gotuce back to the Restoration HQ........

Once inside, Sonic looked around to find Amy but was nowhere to be found, so he left Gotcue with a few bystanders keeping the pressure of the wound.....

Sonic: Dang it! I'll be back fast Gotuce!

Sonic leaves as fast as he can.

After a bit of time from Mobians taking care of his wound with first aid packs, Tangle and Whisper had returned for a little hang out.

Tangle: Man! That was so much fun!

Whisper: 'Yes, it truly was, but not as much of Gotuce was with us.'

Tangle: Heh-Heh! Yeah! Wonder how long that mission will take them? Huh? What's going on over there?

Whisper: 'We should probably check it out.'

Tangle: Well said, Whisper! Come on!

Whisper nods as they both head up to where the group of Mobians are surrounding.

As they make their way up, the area starts to shift so that a path is made so that Tangle and Whisper can get up faster.

Tangle: Alright! What is going on over he?-

Tangle gasps and Whisper was just right behind and also gasped at the scene before them.

They see doctors and medical Mobians attending Gotuce's severe wound.

Tangle: G-Gotuce.....?

Whisper was in complete shock....

The medical team noticed them and began to approach.

Medical Mobian: Ma'am's we need you two to clear out....

Tangle: W-What......? N-No we know him!

Medical Mobian: Im sorry but only family and friends are allowed near the injured.

Whisper then screamed.

Whisper: We are friends! We are his girlfriends! So let's go through!

Tangle: Yeah! What Whisper said!

Medical Mobian: Oh! You two must be Tangle and Whisper! I didn't realize beforehand, I am terribly sorry! Here, You can go through!

Whisper and Tangle go up to Gotuce's side.

Tangle: G-Gotuce, baby! You can her us, r-right?

Gotuce turns slowly to Tangle but can barely make out the colors of her face.....

Gotuce: h-hey.........tangle........

Tangle: W-What the h-heck happens to you!?

Gotuce: i tried..........I really tried to change them.........but look.......what it........cost me........

Whisper: 'P-Please don't talk.......please......I can't beat hear you like this. I can't lose you too....'

Just then Amy appeared behind them.

Amy: Tangle and Whisper! What are you two doing her- oh my God! Gotuce!

Gotuce: hey........ames....

Gotuce coughs up blood.

Amy: Alright! Medical team get Gotuce to the Med Bay immediately!

Medical Team: On it!

The team then gets Gotuce on a gurney and rush him to theed bay to try and patch him up.