Issue #16: Arrival on Angel Island!

After the escape shuttle leaves to find a safer place for the survivors, Gotuce is still looking at the incoming horde of zombots in Spiral Hill Village.

Gotuce begins to make his way into the crowd and the zombots start to move forward but are halted with the tremendous power Gotuce emites.

The zombots start to move back as if they are making a path for Gotuce.

The zombots move far enough to the point where the path is made straight to Zombot Tangle.

Zombot Tangle looks at the other zombots standing on the side and then notices Gotuce making his way which prompts her to charge at him.

Gotuce walks a bit forward but stops a few feet from Tangle's position.

Zombot Tangle is within close Tangle and let's out a flurry of attacks.......but they have no effect on Gotuce beastly form.

Zombot Tangle looks a bit shocked and Gotuce readies a punch but unexpectedly pulls Tangle in for a hug.

To much of Zombot Tangle's surprise.

Gotuce:.........i'm sorry.

Tangle pulls back and gets on the defenseive.

Though she sees Gotuce face in tears.

Gotuce:......I'm sorry........for not trying my best.........at protecting you........getting here faster.

But Gotuce anger silently keeps rising.

Gotuce:........For being so stupid......thinking this Eggman can change........But he can't! I SEE THAT NOW!

Gotuce Which is why the next time I see him!.............I am going to send him to HFIL Myself.

Gotuce's aura explodes as he prepares a Instant Transmission.

Gotuce: Goodbye Tangle, I'll fix this..........I promise.........oh and I love you too.

With that, Gotuce teleport to Sonic's Ki signature while the Zombot Tangle, though in Eggman's control can only process what Gotuce had said.
------------------
On Angel Island, we see Knuckles scouting the area for potential threats that may want to claim the Master Emerald for themselves when he notices something in the sky.

Knuckles: Wait, Is that.......?

Suddenly Sonic drops down in front of Knuckles, looking a lot more infected.

Sonic: Hey, Knuckles.......

Sonic looks up smiling with an eye closed as he struggles to keep the virus back.

Knuckles: Why do you look like Metal Sonic?

Sonic: Long Story. Stay back- I don't want to land on the grass. Just in case.

Knuckles: What's wrong with my grass!

Sonic: Nothing. Just.....Look, Tails and Amy will explain. I gotta get back up to speed.

With that, Sonic speed off.

Knuckles: THEY BETTER! I WANT ANSWERS!

Knuckles: Even though I get the feeling I won't like them.
------------------
Meanwhile, aboard Eggman's flagship, the Face ship........

Starline had brought in the Deadly Six via warp portal.

Eggman: Starline! You traitor!

Starline: Not at all sir. I brought the Deadly Six to fix the problem you could not.

Eggman: I'll deal with you later! Metal Sonic! Destroy for daddy!

Metal Sonic charges in to attack but is stopped when Zavik takes control of Metal Sonic.