I'm The Alpha

By shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

358K 11.1K 1.9K
By shruthii

“The ocean was the best
place, of course. That was
what she loved most. It was
a feeling of freedom like no
other, and yet a feeling of
communion with all the other places
and creatures the water touched.”
― Ann Brashares

EVERETT P.O.V

“Son, I didn’t know she was your mate.” My dad said to me but I couldn’t control my anger. Even though he is my father I wanted to kill him for doing that to my mate.

I felt someone placing their hands on my shoulders.

“Rett, calm down man. Go to Templar, I’ll take care of him.” Terence told me.

My mate was lying on the floor, which snapped me out. I turned to see my mate lying with her head on Sveta’s lap.

“Leave my land now” I yelled at my dad using my Alpha tone.

I rushed to her side but Keith stopped me by placing his palm on my chest and shoving me.

“Move.” I snarled at him.

“Back off.” He barked at me.

“She is my mate.” I growled at him.

“And it was your father who did this to her.” He snapped back.

I was having enough of this wolf coming between me and my mate. I punched him in the jaw and he punched me back.

“Fucking, son of a bitch.” He spat.

He raised his hand to hit me again but I caught it and punched him back. Punches after punches were being blown and then I had him down on the ground.

“Stay the fuck away from my mate.” I growled at him holding his collars.

Keith somehow managed to get out of my hold and before I drew another punch I was pulled back by Egan.

“This isn’t the time to fight you idiots. A girl is lying there on the floor.” Cam roared loudly. My mate was in the floor.

I took a deep breath to control my wolf. Egan released his hold on me.

“Then tell your Alpha to back down, they are mates” Egan roared at Cam to which there was a loud growl.

Many members from my pack had come to the house and were standing behind me. To our opposite Keith, Cam, January and Ben were standing all covering Templar from me.

My wolf was scratching inside me wanting to be let out but I couldn’t do that because my first concern was my mate who was still on the floor amidst those glass pieces.

“Should have never come here, you people don’t deserve her.” Keith said to no one in particular.

“Not even twenty four hours since she arrived and you people do this to her, I don’t want to imagine how she even stayed here with you all.” Ben said growling.

“She is part of our pack. We are her family.” Terence said gritting his teeth to which January gave a humorless laugh.

“Right, I bet that is what you were calling yourself six years ago.” January snapped to which Terence cringed.

“Move. I want to see my mate.” I said gritting my teeth to all those wolves that were standing like guards in front of me.

“Don’t be worried about Tem; she will wake up in like a minute. Go find a place to hide your father.” January told me through gritted teeth and I glared at her while Terence growled at me.

“Guys, she is healing.” Sveta said gulping loudly and all the guards turned back.

“Sveta, get away from there now.” Cam told to his mate and she got up placing Templar softly on the floor.

I saw Jan backing away too with Keith covering her and Cam covering his mate, Sveta. They all had worried expression in their face.

What the hell’s happening?

I noticed Templar’s back that was completely healed now but her shirt was torn in the back where my dad had scraped her.

Not wasting any time I took a step towards my mate when her hands showed a movement.

Everything happened so fast that if it wouldn’t be for the werewolf abilities then I wouldn’t have believed it.

I had just taken two steps towards my mate when she already sat up and in a flash rushed towards my dad and held him by the throat completely backing him up against the wall.

“Did. You. Dare. disrespect me?” Templar asked the old man who looked horrified. Her voice was more animalistic now.

I bet he didn’t even see what was coming next because I myself didn’t.

Templar still holding his neck threw him to the opposite side of the wall. My dad crashed with a loud thud. I did feel pity for him but he asked for it himself.

Templar turned around to face us, her irises were blood red and there were loud gasps in the room. I saw Allan near the door with a shocked expression all over his face.

She slightly bent her head and gritted her teeth.

She lunged forward and landed on her feet right in front of my dad who was trying to get up from the fall.

“I asked did you dare disrespect me?” Templar asked in a slow malicious voice to my dad who was moving backwards using his butt while Templar was crawling on her fours towards him.

My dad moved backwards until he was completely cornered against the wall with Templar staring at him in front.

“Sorry, sorry.” My dad said stuttering. His breathing was heavy and he was sweating everywhere.

I was completely shocked hearing my dad. This was the man who once, everyone feared and now he himself looked ready to piss.

All this was done by Templar. She was the one who was most scared of him and now my dad looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Better.” Templar whispered still staring.

She started walking towards the window. Her face had a blank expression but her jaws were clenched and her claws were out.

“Jan move.” Ben shouted and Jan who was in front of the window nodded at him and quickly moved away.

Templar walked towards the window; broke the glass and jumped out of the window.

The air in the room was relaxed only after she left. I started towards the window but Sveta stopped me.

“She needs some time alone. Talk to her tomorrow.” She told me and I nodded at her.

Even though I badly wanted to be with Templar I knew she had too much drama for a day. I wanted to apologize to her about what I had done to her once but after what just happened I think the chance of her forgiving me is less.

“Everyone out.” I commanded and everyone in my pack left the room. I saw my dad who was walking slowly but I didn’t tell anything to him because my wolf preferred my mate over him and Templar’s behavior was nothing compared to how he would lash out at her.

I looked at Ben, January and other members of her pack who were picking things lying on the floor.

“Do you need anything? Because Templar asked us to burn everything.” Sveta queried me giving a small smile. She was the only one in their pack who didn’t seem to hate me.

“Just one thing, why did you all back away from Templar when she gained conscious?” I asked her curiously because I didn’t know why they all backed away.

“We backed away because we gave her enough place to beat you all up.” Keith spat and I growled at him.

“Told her at least a million times to never come here, but the poor girl still cares for you assholes.” He said growling.

“Jan, call Mike and ask him to come here ASAP. I don’t want a repeat of what happened today.” Keith said and left the room.

“Bastard.” I said growling.

“At least he cares for her.” January muttered looking at me.

“She is my mate.” I told her through gritted teeth and she rolled her eyes at that.

“Please leave. We want to clean this room.” January said dryly and I scowled at her.

I walked towards the door when I looked a picture in the floor; I picked it up and looked at it. Templar was somewhere around ten in that photo smiling shyly with a novel in her hand.

The girl in the photo was nothing compared to the Templar I saw a few minutes ago.

The girl in the photo was sweet and shy while the new Templar was sexy and scary. I couldn’t figure which one is better.

I took the photo with me and went to my house which will soon be Templar and my home.

TEMPLAR P.O.V

As soon as I was deep into the woods and sure that nobody was watching me I shifted into my wolf. I had never done this in any other pack but now my wolf wanted to be let out badly and I let her take control.

I would have killed Ron but didn’t because he was Rett’s father after all. I was happy looking at the fear in his eyes.

When I was deep into the woods I heard the sound of waves and I rushed towards the ocean.

I looked everywhere to make sure no one was watching me, I then shifted back into human form and went for a skinny dripping.

Like always I felt I was in home when I was inside the water. The world inside the ocean was a calm, quiet and peaceful one.

The fishes were making way for me and I swam past them.

I couldn’t believe mother would do that, she had kept the room all set or me with family pictures in it. I never had a family when I needed them, why now?

They have no right to call me as their family, they themselves lost that right. I did see my mother crying for me to stop, that is what I used to do once, crying for them to stop but they never did.

They had lost me and now it is difficult for me to become their daughter.

I have a family now.  A family that loves me and asks only for my love in return, a family that had accepted me for what I am, a family that never judges me and a family that I had promised to protect.

This was the first time I swam in this ocean and it was exciting me more wanting to explore everything inside the ocean.

I wanted rest when I went to my room but now I felt there wasn’t any need for taking rest. My body was all geared up.

‘Tem, where are you?’ I heard Jan’s voice in my head when I was trailing a school of green jack fish. The life inside the ocean was truly beautiful. I lost count of the number of coral reefs I saw.

‘Ocean’ I replied while I was almost about to touch a green jack fish.

‘You do remember that you destroyed your room right?’ she asked me and that’s when I recalled again what I had done.

‘So?’ I asked her uninterestedly because she dragged me back to reality.

‘So?’ she mimicked me and I lowly growled at her. ‘Where are you crashing tonight?’ she asked me.

‘Your room.’ I told her in a duh tone.

‘Good, then please come soon. I want to sleep.’ She told me and I could hear her yawning in my head.

‘Uh, actually you come to the beach because I shifted and my clothes are somewhere in the woods shredded.’ I blurted and blocked Jan before she could yell at me for shifting and swam towards the shore.

I was just hoping I could get some sleep because now that I met Everett and know he is my mate, my wolf wanted to be with him.

I’ll say again, she is a stupid female.

********

OOPSIE, this chapter came out short:(

next update on monday or tuesday:)

Vote,...

comment,....

Fan,....

Thanks:D

P.S: My dad shaved his head and he is all bald now.... i get scared whenever i look at bald people... i feel they are intimidating.

HAHA.... i just felt like sharing that:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
3.2M 75.4K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
1.1K 35 19
~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my fingers long to play with. So much more taller than me...
75 0 12
I grabbed my wolfsbane kit from one of my shelves and got to work cleaning the wound. The sparks that flew up my hands as I tried to flush the wound...