๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐€ ๏ฟฝ...

By Blackwitchmagic_

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค1 ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. His Amore was a Traitor. [DARK ROMANCE] Hazel Mehta, CEO of S... More

||COPYRIGHT||
||DISCLAIMER/ TRIGGER WARNING||
||The Ndrangheta||
|| DEDICATION ||
|| Prologue ||
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

|| Character Aesthetics ||

97 8 1
By Blackwitchmagic_

Hazel Mehta. Was the CEO of S.A bundle and now is the CEO, founder and owner of EVE. A 5'7ft. 27 year old woman who have two daughters and a Mission.

Ace Singhania. Is A Investor and a billionaire who mostly invests in various companies and now in london is offered to be a Temporary CEO at one of the most known Company EVE.

. . ____♡____ . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
4.9K 38 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
811K 47.3K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
12.7K 1K 34
โ€ขWHAT THE HELL IS LOVEโ€ข โ—๐—ญ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎโ— A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...