It's Not Normal But .... (San...

By ShikshaSingh775

What if the wind pillar starts to feel attracted to the water pillar? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's note (not a chapter)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 77

1K 27 23
By ShikshaSingh775

"You know we are no match for him, right?", Giyuu said to Sanemi who smiled confidently.

"No, I don't.", Sanemi said and attacked the Uppermoon. "Wind breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter."

Sanemi tried to attack the demon but suddenly, the demon vanished from there.

"What?", Sanemi stopped in middle and he was immediately met with a sword slashing his arm.

Sanemi hissed at the impact and suddenly the six eyed demon was standing in front of him.

"You're too slow.", Kokushibo said in a serious tone.

"Slow, huh? Lemme show you my speed.", Sanemi gritted his teeth and charged at the demon as fast as he could.

The demon defended himself and also attacked the wind Hashira. Sanemi saw from the corner of his eyes that Giyuu was fighting from other demons who had already caught up with them.

Giyuu and Sanemi made an eye contact for a split second and suddenly Kokushibo attacked Sanemi, successful landing a powerful blow. Sanemi grunted as he fell on the ground.

"You should focus on fight, not on your lover.", Kokushibo pointed his sword at Sanemi's neck, ready to slash through but before he could a sword came in the way.

It was Giyuu who had saved Sanemi.

"Both of you'll die today.", the six eyed demon backed away and suddenly he vanished in thin air.

"It's not good.", Giyuu said as he helped Sanemi getting up. "You're all right?", Giyuu asked Sanemi.

"Yeah .... but we have to be careful.", Sanemi slowly looked everywhere, it was all silent. Other demons were eliminated by Giyuu and only the waterfall could be heard.

"We have to escape.", Giyuu slowly whispered.

"Escape a fight? Never!", Sanemi said, agitated.

"We're no match for him in our current state.", Giyuu tried to justify but Sanemi didn't want to hear any of it. He wanted to fight the demon.

"I'll kill him .... will you help or not?", Sanemi looked dead in the eyes of Giyuu.

Giyuu sighed at the stubborn Hashira. "I have no other choice ....".

Sanemi just hummed and he slowly went towards the forest, ready to ambush the demon.

Sanemi just blinked and suddenly, he saw the demon already coming his way, he raised his sword to defend himself but suddenly the demon was thrown off by a huge metal ball.

Two Hashiras present there instantly searched for the source of the ball and saw the Stone Hashira, who was ready to attack again.

"Tomioka san! Shinazugawa san!", a voice chirped from behind and saw Shinobu and Kanao coming to them.

"Kocho!", water and wind Hashira exclaimed together as both the females reached them.

"You're not hurt, are you?", Shinobu started examining Giyuu as soon as she reached him.

"No, why are you here?", Giyuu asked as he again went to the fighting position.

"A huge number of demons came to the mountains this way, so every Hashira was informed to reach here as soon as possible.", Shinobu also took fighting position.

"It's good then, we're not going to die alone.", Sanemi said as he attacked the already healed demon along with the Stone Hashira.

Sorry for not updating! Sorry for not replying to comments!
I had exams, now I'm free, I'll update daily, I swear! Forgive me everyone 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 13.6K 49
โ—ˆ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โ—ˆ As the 1...
173K 3.6K 49
In which Tomioka Giyu, the water pillar was assigned to inspect a demon incident in the mountains, but he ended up encountering someone he did not ex...
157K 4.2K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
12.8K 318 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...