Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

5

30.4K 1K 1K
By winniewritess

"Boss some bitch was in your phone. Posted a video y'all took on your instagram."

Jaylen, one of Caine men turned his phone to show him the video that CAINE posted HIMSELF on HIS instagram earlier today when he had took Nia to lunch. A lunch that she turned into a big ass snack by getting that sundae but he didn't mind.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" Caine stood up raising a brow. He was currently in the trap counting money. A few other people were around but they knew to shut the fuck up when he was counting. He just liked to smoke his blunt, have the music jumping and count. Simple.

"Say some shit out your mouth bout her again ima make you an even bigger bitch than you already is." Caine already had his hand on his gun. He knew that Jaylen wasn't going to say shit else but the need to make sure he didn't say another word for the rest of his life was just to strong.

Caine snatched his gun from his side and immediately shot two bullets between Jaylens eyes. His blood splattered on the table where Caine had some of his money and even on the walls. Caine put his gun away, his upper lip twitching as he stared at the slumped dead body in his chair.

"Anybody else got something to say about that girl i posted you gon end up just like him. Not fucking playin."

Caine didn't even want to be in the trap anymore. He stood up, picked up his stacks and started to pack them into the black duffle bag they just came out of.

"Y'all can thank Jaylen for ruining y'all day off. Get y'all asses outside and bring in some more money. Somebody clean this shit up."

Caine squeezed the duffle bag strap in his palm. He had a tight fist while walking out the trap. He made his way to his car, dropping his duffle bag into the trunk and getting in the car so he could pull off. Today was a calm day for him. So calm he gave his niggas the day off but not no more since shit fucked with his mood.

Caine didn't usually care about shit coming from nobody's mouths, especially about girls. But Nia was different, wasn't nobody about to go around calling her a bitch and live to repeat it again. Just the thought of hearing that made his chest hurt wanting to kill a nigga all over again.

Meanwhile Nia had just gotten out of school. Her brother had picked her up and was silent ever since she got in the car. Nia didn't mind it since it was a comfortable silence for her but possibly not the same for her brother.

"Where you went at today?"

Trey questioned, Nia thought nothing about what he was asking and just shrugged.

"School, I didn't feel like walking to get lunch or nothing." Nia lied on quick feet, it didn't even feel like lying. She was telling the truth in some way, just depends on how you look at it.

"Oh so now you lying and shit?" Trey said, making Nia look at him and nibble on her lip. She then shrugged like she didn't understand shit he was saying. Only pissing her brother off more.

"Fuck the nigga Caine posting you and him on his story for huh? Your young ass sitting there in your school uniform singing a song you don't know shit about!" Trey was Rey go off on his sister and all Nia could do was sit there and listen.

"Fucking turning red at the nigga singing. You stupid or something?! Fuck wrong with you hanging around niggas like that when you fucking know better!"

"You is a nigga like that!" Nia snapped back, never did she cuss at her brother but was she really cussing? She was just standing up for herself.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to Nia or I swear I'll knock you upside your head. All this shit you got going on with Caine is dead to me! Done! You going in the house and you at going nowhere the whole weekend. Fucking punishment. Give me that fucking phone to. I'm taking all the rest of your devices when we get to three crib."

Nia looked at her brother with her face angrily scrunched up. Her brother had punished her before and took her phone from her before. He took care of her and his mama so he always was like a father to her also. Other people wouldn't go for it like that but Nia wasn't the disobedient type.

Nia picked her phone up off her lap and placed it into her brother's hand that was waiting. She then turned away from him and sat just like that for the rest of the ride home.

Trey didn't give no fucks about his sister attitude. She didn't know shit about who Caine was and the type of shit he would do. He didn't want her around that, he didn't even know she wanted to be around that. All that shit her and mommy be saying to him about stopping selling and all that shit. Now she wanna go fuck with the boss, thinking she grown and shit. Yea the fuck rd.

"Why you on punishment?" Morgan said to her daughter. She knew she was on punishment when she came home and gave her mother a hug and as soon as she was done her brother sent her ass right upstairs and headed out. Now her mother was standing at her daughter's room door, watching her gather her iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch like literally everything.

"I don't want to talk about it.." Nia mumbled, not wanting her mother to get in her ass about it to.

"Well sound like you on punishment for a reason so go ahead and hand me that stuff." Morgan knew that if her daughter was on punishment by her brother it was for a reason. Usually Nia never did anything to get on punishment. The only other time was when she was out of town and Morgan had got a bad grade on a test. Usually she'd just get a beaten by her mother but her brother just punished her. Now was a different occasion.

Nia walked over to her mother and placed all her devices into her hands.

"I'll give you the MacBook for school on Monday. It'll be a time limit of five minutes on the messages and phone apps so don't even try it."

Nia nodded, trying to keep the pout off her face and the need to cry as her mother walked away. She knew if she cried her mother would give her a reason to cry for. She loved her mother and brother but they sure were hard on her.

Nia bit her lip when her door was shut and rolled her eyes. She was so mad at her brother now and even her mother. It wasn't even that serious. But she took a deep breath and tried to understand. Wasn't nothing she could do.

Nias brother cut her phone off along with her mother who cut each and every one of her devices off. And Caine was losing his shit.

"Nia why the fuck you not answering this phone! I just saw you earlier now you not answering me? Pick up the fucking phone!"

Caine was behind the wheel, speeding of course. His phone was pressed to his ear and his other hand was tightened around the wheel. This was his fifth time calling after leaving Nia a voice mail. Before that he had called her three times. Caine hated texting but when it came to Nia he was going to do whatever the fuck he didn't like to do just to speak to her.

'Nia pick up the fucking phone.' Then he called again.

'Nia princess where is you at?? I swear do not make me pull up on you.' Once again, he texted when she didn't answer and it didn't stop.

'I swear when I get my hands on you I'm going to make sure that you glued to that fucking phone.' Was the last message he sent before he threw his phone into the passenger seat where she should've been.

He called officially around 25 times and texted double that.

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

Morgan raised a brow at the sound of her door being heavily knocked on. Morgan made her way to the front door and looked through the peak whole.

On the other side she saw some gangster looking boy to her. He looked like one of the people her son would be around.

"You got the wrong house!" She immediately called, getting her phone out and ready to dial her son's number.

"I know this Trey house. I'm his boss Caine."

Morgan had heard of her son's boss, everybody knew bout Caine. Her son even warned her to stay on this man's good side. But she was a grown ass women and wouldn't let no young man boss her around.

Morgan unlocked the door and held it onto her side, looking up at Caine with a strong motherly gaze.

"Trey isn't here."

"I'm not looking for him ma'am."

"Is he hurt?" She immediately raised a brow getting worried about her son but Caine shut that down.

"I'm looking for Nia."

Morgan raised her eyebrow. She looked at Caine once over again than covered her eyes. Morgan took a deep breath and then looked back at Caine.

"Nia is on punishment. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure the reason is right in front of me."

Caine let out a deep breath trying to keep calm. He nodded for a moment than licked his lips.

"Rd."

He turned around away from the women's doorstep. He wasn't going to continue talking to her because he knew he would force himself into that fucking crib. If he wanted shit to go down he would definitely be in Nia's house right now but he knew that she wouldn't like that.

"Girl already got me thinking crazy."

Caine shook his head, the good thoughts about her feelings was crazy to him. But he didn't say he didn't like it.

As Caine got into his car he thought about what Morgan said. Nia was in trouble and she didn't know why. Meaning that Trey was the reason she was on punishment. He knew that Morgan was right and the reason she was on punishment was either Trey seeing his story or him just simply knowing they were together. He would leave it along for now but he knew that in the future he would have to handle shit. He couldn't have Nia away from her phone, away from him. It would only grow stronger and stronger until he wanted her glued to his fucking hip for gods sakes.

"Everyone can either come up and get a device or use your personal devices to type up your essay. It is due this Friday."

Nias teacher finished up with instructions and she finally could open up her MacBook. She didn't get her devices back over the weekend so she just did a lot of self care and watched tv. It wasn't horrible to her, the only thing she missed was watching TikTok's and also Caine a little. But she knew he couldn't have been worried about her.

That was until she saw multiple messages flooding in from the corner of her MacBook since all her devices were connected. She clicked the messages from Caine and read through them all, nibbling on her lip as soon as her face started to feel hot and red.

Nia read through each and every one of Caine's brutally demanding messages. They didn't make her upset! They made her inch her thighs closer and closer together. They made her drag her teeth across her bottom lip over and over again as she gripped herself tighter. Feeling the slight friction being held between her legs.

Nia took a deep breath and hurried to type something since she knew that she didn't have long on her time limit.

'My phones took, devices to pretty much. Hope you are okay.'

Then she sent it. Feeling accomplished. Not even two seconds later Caine was responding to her.

'I'm coming to your school at lunch. Meet me outside.'

Nia sent the thumbs up emoji immediately. Why wouldn't she? She wanted to see Caine and he was making it work. He wanted to see her to. She knew her brother wouldn't find out this time. She'd make sure Caine didn't post anything like last time, she didn't even know why he had posted that. She knew the video was cute though, she wished she had one on her phone so she could show Mya and say that she actually did speak to a boy other than her brother for once.

But with Caine it felt like so much more than speaking, like they were bonding..growing. Learning one another with each advance they did on one another. She was sure today would be no different.

Nia worked on her essay while leaving the idea of her and Caine at the side of her brain. Switching between the two topics to keep her actually interested in being in class.

Once the bell rang for first period to be over she went to second period cheerfully because lunch was only a period away. Then third she was anxious, nervous to see Caine. Wondering if he was mad at her or even ever wanted to see her again. She packed her things up at the end of third period, slow this time unlike second. She could feel her lips aching in pain with how much she had bitten them but she couldn't stop. It was lunch and she knew Caine was waiting on her. Did she want to keep him waiting?! No! No! So now she had to hurry up. Nia rushed and stuffed her things into her backpack and lifted it onto her shoulder while heading out the classroom.

She made her way through the students going around the building to the lunch room, the gym, classrooms and all the other places that everyone ate at. But she wouldn't be eating there.

Nia couldn't send Mya a text to not worry about her at lunch but she was sure she would see her once she got back so there wasn't much to worry about. Nia was safe with Caine.

Nia made her way to the schools front doors and headed out. Walking down the clean grey pavement, her dr Martin boots making the sounds of her coming ahead.

Nia turned to the parking lot and there she saw Caine waiting outside his car for her. She stood there for a moment, just staring ahead at him. He looked as fine an juicy as ever.

Nias eyes grew wide slightly just hearing what her own self was thinking of him.

"Get over here little girl. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 30 11
Mya Elise never condemned herself is perfect. Sometimes she doesn't even condemn herself as a good person. But she knows that she's raw and vulnerabl...
222K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
449 89 44
When your Mom is a prostitute and a frequent drug user, and you have to lock the door at night scared that the men she brings home will come for you...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...