After Time Travel, I Became...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter (Finished) Book 2... More

Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Chapter 235
Chapter 237
Chapter 238
Chapter 239
Chapter 240
Chapter 241
Chapter 242
Chapter 243
Chapter 244
Chapter 245
Chapter 246
Chapter 247
Chapter 248
Chapter 249
Chapter 250
Chapter 251
Chapter 252
Chapter 253
Chapter 254
Chapter 255
Chapter 256
Chapter 257
Chapter 258
Chapter 259
Chapter 260
Chapter 261
Chapter 262
Chapter 263
Chapter 264
Chapter 265
Chapter 266
Chapter 267
Chapter 268
Chapter 269
Chapter 270
Chapter 271
Chapter 272
Chapter 273
Chapter 274
Chapter 275
Chapter 276
Chapter 277
Chapter 278
Chapter 279
Chapter 280
Chapter 281
Chapter 282
Chapter 283
Chapter 284
Chapter 285
Chapter 286
Chapter 287
Chapter 288
Chapter 289
Chapter 290
Chapter 291
Chapter 292
Chapter 293
Chapter 294
Chapter 295
Chapter 296
Chapter 297
Chapter 298
Chapter 299
Chapter 300
Chapter 301
Chapter 302
Chapter 303
Chapter 304
Chapter 305
Chapter 306
Chapter 307
Chapter 308
Chapter 309
Chapter 310
Chapter 311
Chapter 312
Chapter 313
Chapter 314
Chapter 315
Chapter 316
Chapter 317
Chapter 318
Chapter 319
Chapter 320
Chapter 321
Chapter 322
Chapter 323
Chapter 324
Chapter 325
Chapter 326
Chapter 327
Chapter 328
Chapter 329
Chapter 330
Chapter 331
Chapter 332
Chapter 333
Chapter 334 [End]

Chapter 236

47 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Soon, Su Chen and the others, led by Wei Xiangqin, arrived at the place where the latter had made an appointment with the dead man.

 When everyone arrived, two monks who were extremely mediocre in appearance and cultivation were already guarding the place.

 Wei Xiangqin briefly introduced the names and identities of both parties, and then said to the two dead soldiers: "Are you just the two of them?" "

 There are five more people. In order to prevent that place from being discovered by others, they are still guarding that place. I'm just waiting for the villain to bring a few of them over."

 The two dead men lowered their eyebrows in a submissive manner, causing Su Chen to raise his eyebrows and said using the art of transmitting sounds into secrets: "

 Brother Qin, look at these two fat fishes. There's not much meat on it, it's all water."

 "It's indeed very puffy..."

 Qin Chuyang also quickly glanced at the two dead soldiers with a critical eye as he looked at prey, and then said with some embarrassment, "No, it's not yet sure whether they are pregnant or not. Good intentions, isn't it good for us to treat each other like this?"

 Su Chen said with a smile: "A dog that can't bark bites people more severely than a dog that can bark. How can there be such a coincidence, ten of them** There is something fishy, ​​even if there is a 1% chance that it is just a coincidence, but we won't take action until we are sure and see what happens?" "That makes sense." Qin Chuyang agreed.

 But the two dead soldiers suddenly felt a chill in their hearts. After looking around with their peripheral vision, they didn't notice anything wrong, so they just took it as an early warning that "this attack will not be easy to succeed."

 The journey of thousands of miles is neither long nor short. After the group left the city, they immediately boarded Su Chen's spirit boat.

 With the blessing of the spirit boat, the group spent more than half a month crossing the mountains, and finally arrived at the secret realm mentioned by the dead man near the extremely hidden valley crack.

 Su Chen quickly took a look at the scenery around him. He saw towering trees and lush vines. Even a bird's cry could trigger waves of echoes, making it quiet and obscure.

 "This is indeed a good place. It shouldn't be easy to find."

 The dead man replied: "Isn't that right? Master, if it weren't for chance, who would dare to come here? If you encounter some powerful monster, you really don't know how you will die." "But you still came, it shows

 that It's not that dangerous here."

 Su Chen smiled and seemed a little careless when he spoke, but the dead man sounded like there was something in his words.

 ——Why, are you mocking them for being weak?

 Su Chen looked back without changing his expression: Yes, that's what it means. What else can you do?

 The two dead soldiers bowed down and saluted. Their behavior showed a bit of fear in the face of strong men, but they cursed Su Chen fiercely in their hearts: Yes, you are a damn bitch again, you deserve it. He was killed if he offended the master.

 "Woooooooooooooo!"

 Suddenly, the sound of a male struggling was heard in the quiet air, and several people followed the sound and looked at the human figure tied in silk satin by Wei Xiangqin.

 "Sorry, he woke up again... Why did he wake up so quickly? It's really annoying."

 Wei Xiangqin couldn't help but sigh and looked at Su Chen and others apologetically.

 In fact, Sun Youpei had already faintly woken up from his nightmare as early as halfway through the journey of the spirit boat, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he cursed Wei Xiangqin, Su Chen and others.

 In desperation, Wei, as his fiancée, had to take action himself. Since the Nightmare Travel Pill was gone, he could only use physical means.

 For example, just like now, he raised his knife, released the aura of a beheading butcher, and aimed it at the back of Sun Youpei's head.

 With a "click", the latter fell asleep happily.

 It can also be said that he fainted.

 "So, from the perspective of a doctor, I think his neck may be broken." The little doctor woman had a complicated look on her face.

 Qin Chuyang said comfortingly: "Don't worry, it's just a dislocation of the bones. It's not broken or broken. It will be fine when you wake up."

 ——The dislocation...isn't it serious?

 The little medical girl was speechless and choked, feeling that the knowledge she had learned in medical skills might be fake.

 In front of their eyes, Wei Xiangqin completely tied Sun Youpei into a human-shaped coffin and fixed it behind him.

 Well... at least it's better than dragging the other person down on their face.

 Not to mention, just looking at the visual effects, this move makes Wei Xiangqin's personal temperament look more sassy and mysterious.

 Unexpectedly, as a clothing accessory, this human-shaped coffin with Sun Youpei inside is quite beautiful.

 When everything was ready and the fiancé was settled, Wei Xiangqin asked:

 "Aren't they going to come out? Or should we just go in and join them?"

 The dead man said: "Miss Wei, let them come out first. How can they let them out?" What are you waiting for?"

 So, one of the dead men shouted into the gap: "Third, fourth, fifth...you all come out, we are here with helpers!" After a while, there was something inside the crack

 . Two slight footsteps came, and soon, five monks appeared neatly in front of them. Counting the two people who led Su Chen and others, there were seven in total.

 There are a total of seven dead soldiers, each wearing a colorful belt around their waist to identify themselves. Why, do they want to ascend to become seven fairies?

 ——Satisfy you!

 Su Chen lowered his eyes slightly, stroked his chin as if thinking deeply, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

 And his actions did not arouse the suspicion of others.

 "Hey, here we come!"

 "Miss Wei, I'm sorry, but I kept you waiting for so long." "

 I didn't expect that Miss actually changed a magic weapon. How is it like this..." "

 I dare to ask Miss, these are the Are you the person you said you were going to bring?"

 Wei Xiangqin nodded and answered the questions of these dead men one by one in order,

 "It's not a magic weapon, the one I'm carrying is your Mr. Sun."

 "That's right, don't underestimate these two Taoist friends. After all, they are the number one in the alchemy and formation competitions this year." Almost instantly,

 the few dead soldiers who "have not yet heard of Su Chen's name" , and immediately blew up the rainbow fart with either a simple and honest appearance, or a delicate and clean appearance.

 "It turns out that you two are the super geniuses who are number one in the Alchemy Conference and the Formation Conference! Thinking about it, if there are two of you here, even the most difficult monsters will be just a trivial matter." "It turned out to be the winner of the two conferences

 . Who? My God, my respect for these two seniors is like the endless flow of a river, or like the overflowing sea and rivers, which are out of control! You two are really like a dragon and a phoenix among men!" "Yes, there is Miss Wei and the two of them

 . Seniors are here, we just want not to be a hindrance."

 It must be said that the words and expressions of these seven people are highly consistent. They praise everything from appearance details to strength and talent. Their little mouths open and close, their emotions are sincere and surging, and they use clichés to praise them. People are quite comfortable.

 If Su Chen hadn't looked at them with colored glasses, he probably wouldn't have been able to see anything wrong.

 A normal person would probably be humbled after hearing such an answer, but Su Chen, a man with an interesting soul, would not play by the rules.

 "Is that so? I thought you didn't know good from evil, but now it seems that you are somewhat self-aware." Before he

 finished speaking, everyone's eyes fell on him. A few of them were still planning to praise others. The dead soldier, who tried to lower Su Chen's alertness as much as possible, suddenly felt a bulge in his heart.

 "I'm not saying that, since the crisis in the secret realm is unspeakable, instead of accidentally being burped by some cordyceps, it would be better for you losers to stay here first, and then give us some help after we come out. Isn't it just right for you to share some? I guess you didn't expect that after we joined, you who can only act like waste and do nothing after entering can get the big deal, right?" Although this is really true, as long as you beg the

 strong If you join a team, you will definitely be able to hand over most of the good things to the other party, but even the strong ones will take care of their own face to some extent.

 But Su Chen was on the good side. He was going to break up his skin as soon as they met each other, and planned to ban several people from accompanying him.

 At that moment, there was a grumpy-looking dead soldier with a gloomy expression. I just didn't know if he was really angered by such Su Yansu's words.

 "Don't worry, we will give you the reward you deserve, and it won't be less. After all, with our demeanor, there is no need to lie on the ground with the little hot chickens to grab food. Think about it carefully, you are safe, I got something good again, it's a good thing to get the best of both worlds, you should be happy, what's the point of being angry?"

 Su Chen's eyebrows were crooked, his smile was light, he was really a man with full aura, but it's a pity that what he said was like quenching It's like poison and extremely spicy.

 To be honest, his expression was as serious as it could be, and there was no joking at all.

 "Really~ Don't you plan to think about it carefully? This opportunity cannot be missed, and it will never come back. Don't be more stupid, you little fools." Naturally, Qin Chuyang heard the deep meaning of his Taoist companion at the first time

 . , smiled but said nothing.

 The little doctor girl noticed that Su Chen's behavior was a bit strange. After all, the latter had a very high tolerance for mortals and could not act like a cultivator at all. Why did he become such a poisonous snake now?

 ——There must be fraud.

 She was always astute and worked hard to find out the cause and effect. Once a suspicion popped up in her mind, it triggered a chain reaction, and she even looked at Wei Xiangqin with a hint of hidden vigilance.

 Only Wei Xiangqin looked confused, wondering why Su Chen seemed to be a different person in a short period of time... But, it seemed that he hadn't changed either?

 The other person's words always seem to be a little bit poisonous.

 However, it is certainly impossible for the dead soldiers to accept this wonderful proposal.

 If it is a monk who only strives for profit, he will definitely retreat after some calculations after receiving a promise from a strong man who is also a threat.

 However, they were dead soldiers who were ordered by Sun Jinpeng to kill Su Chen. How could they let go of this possibly only great opportunity?

 Not to mention that they learned from the known intelligence that Su Chen was very good at playing tricks one after another. He was a bitch who would not reveal his trump card until the critical moment. However, he still had the strength, which made them seven Put together individually, facing both Su Chen and Qin Chuyang at the same time, the chances of winning are not good.

 Entering the secret realm, there are not only changes in the terrain, but also threats from powerful monsters, which can increase their chances of victory.

 Therefore, the leader of the dead warriors changed his expression several times, and clasped his fists in anger:

 "Senior, although you are very strong, a villain also has the integrity of a villain. As a monk, a villain is not willing to pick up food that comes from his mouth. Otherwise, how are you different from a thief? "

 He turned his face to the side, scanned the other dead soldiers seriously, and his tone gradually became heavier.

 "If you dare to escape, you will lose the face of the Sun family. You will never be lenient! Senior, even if you are a humble person, please show your noble hand and let us help you." The remaining

 few The dead soldier also has very rich expressions.

 Some hesitated and reluctantly agreed, some were moved and then generously sacrificed their lives, and some were angered by Su Chen's remarks and agreed...

 Pretend, keep pretending.

 They are already trying to gain profit by hiding the truth from the Sun family and not reporting it to the police. What kind of loyalty are they still playing around with? It’s really both upright and upright.

 Su Chen waved his hand. The stupid fat fish wanted to get into his net and couldn't listen to his kind advice. How good!

 He just likes this kind of shameless person, and he has no conscience at all when robbing people.

 "Okay, you guys will lead the way."

 Su Chen changed his venomous tone and agreed happily.

 It was as if the taunt just now was just an irrelevant joke.

 He shrugged and said to the little doctor girl: "Girl, let's go, why are you still standing there?" "

 I don't want to do anything, but I'm still a hot chick who can't compare to them."

 The little doctor girl opened her mouth. , said weakly that he was also hit by the map cannon.

 Senior Su, do you know that you are beating up your teammates?

 "But, aren't you just a hot chick? I thought you already knew." Su Chen looked surprised.

 The little doctor girl's pupils shrank, and she was so heartbroken that she couldn't breathe.

 Qin Chuyang patted her on the top of her head and comforted her: "You are still young, but you have already achieved this level of cultivation. Your progress is faster than ours back then. There is no need to feel sorry for yourself. Give you some time and you can reach the level of others." A height that is difficult to reach."

 It must be said that Qin Chuyang's comfort was very effective, and the little doctor girl who was still a little weak immediately regained her confidence.

 The group of people entered the gap in the valley in a mighty manner. After penetrating a film-like restriction, the originally dark scenery became brighter as if the clouds had lifted to reveal the sun.

 There are no monsters on the outermost periphery. Some low-level herbs that have just sprouted are sparsely growing. There are still unfilled pits on the ground, indicating that the mature herbs have been dug up by humans.

 A few people didn't take it seriously and continued to move forward, and low-level monsters such as small grass demons and crazy rabbits gradually began to appear.

 Su Chen did not release the pressure. Instead, he crossed his arms and said with a smile: "What are you still doing? Are these monsters worthy of our action?" "But sir, as long as you release the pressure, they

 will Scared away." The dead man looked innocent.

 "Having said that, what else do you think you can do to help if you continue to go in?" Su Chen's rhetorical question made the leader of the dead warriors look dull, "You kill these monsters and take away the bodies directly, no? Can you exchange it for something? Do you really want to continue to be onlookers and wastes who can’t help you? If such a good thing still wants to happen to you, why don’t you go to heaven?” Oh, onlookers and wastes here are not the same thing

 . The people who eat melons are equated. After all, these people are here for their lives. If you can control them, don't be polite. Once you are polite, you are doing yourself a disservice.

 The dead soldiers secretly gritted their teeth and had no choice but to kill these low-level monsters with one move.

 Even though the cultivation of these dead warriors in the eyes of others is considered to be at the lowest level among monks in the Foundation Establishment stage, they are still in the Foundation Establishment stage after all. Such low-level monsters can be crushed to death with just a pinch.

 Under Su Chen's coercion, they had no reason or strength to refuse.

 But this is just the beginning.

 Su Chen didn't take the herbs in the Qi training stage seriously at all, and those monsters were naturally dealt with by dead men. Even if Wei Xiangqin wanted to come forward to help, he stopped him and gave a very beautiful reason.

 "The battle is so fierce. If you step forward, you may wake up your fiancé, or even injure him if it's serious. Besides, with us here, these fat... people can't die. On the contrary, we can train them. I But it's all for your sake."

 Wei Xiangqin thought about it, it made so much sense, and withdrew her hand that was about to help.

 The dead soldiers in that compartment were about to vomit blood.

 They didn't find someone to kill, but a master to serve them!

 According to the original plan, they wanted to use the hands of the monster beast to drain away the true energy of Su Chen and others bit by bit, and then they would just sit back and watch, waiting to take action.

 Now, it was them who were doing the hard work, and Su Chen not only watched as if watching the fun, but also kept commenting on their moves and loopholes to the female cultivator who was in the Qi training period, and almost made some spiritual tea to drink.

 So comfortable!

 When they came to the depths of the secret realm and faced the first demonic beast in the middle stage of foundation building, the Danyang Steel Toad, the expressions of the seven dead soldiers all changed.

 Don't wait for them to find out Su Chen's true potential, but instead expose their own strength first.

 The Danyang Steel Toad looks like a giant toad covered with irregular black stone armor. Its body is ten meters long and its height is ten meters long. Its tongue is more than a hundred meters long and is covered with highly poisonous barbs. As long as it is slightly scratched, it will be poisoned immediately.

 Moreover, the black stone armor on its body is impervious to water and fire. Except for its eyes and mouth, all other parts are covered in stone armor. It is the most difficult monster among the foundation-building monsters.

 Before we even reached the deepest part of the secret realm, such a powerful monster appeared!

 Although the dead soldiers already knew what was going on here, they felt quite embarrassed when they faced Danyang Steel Toad instead of Su Chen and others.

 In desperation, they had no choice but to awkwardly dodge the Danyang Steel Toad's agile frog tongue, and at the same time, they had to avoid being ripped open by the frog tongue. For a while, the whole scene became stalemate.

 "Great Fire Technique, go -"

 Finally, the leader of the Death Warriors found an opportunity and directly used a powerful move, using a huge fireball to drive back Frog Tongue, but at the same time, his companions were inevitably affected. Some damage.

 Holding one of his companions in his arms, the leader of the dead soldiers begged humbly:

 "Sir, you see... we have no strength anymore, you see..." "

 Yes, I think you have no strength either, so I still..."

 Su Chen took a few steps forward and stood in front of the other party.

 Because of the angle, his face looked a bit gloomy, but the corners of his mouth curved into a cold arc, causing the other person's pupils to shrink.

 Before he finished speaking, he reached out and grasped the neck of the leader of the dead soldiers, and lifted him up forcefully.

 "I remember, you are the boss, right?" Su Chen raised his eyebrows and said, "What will you do if the disposable charm has lost its value? The disposable concealed weapon has lost its value, will you go out of your way to recycle it?" "

 Impossible , isn't it?"

 Suddenly, an extremely powerful pressure burst out from Su Chen's body.

 This coercion was far beyond what ordinary monks in the middle stage of foundation building could exude, and naturally it pressed down on everyone's backs like an insurmountable giant mountain.

 Qin Chuyang also took action at the same moment, releasing the sword formation that had been brewing for a long time, covering all the other six people in the sword formation.

 The level of sophistication of his sword formation is beyond the reach of a foundation-building swordsman.

 Therefore, as soon as the formation was formed, everyone felt as if they had entered a mountain of swords filled with sword energy. The chaotic and disorderly killing intent was already aimed at their limbs and bones. It only took the opponent a little use of their spiritual thoughts to kill them. To pieces!

 A group of dead soldiers were suddenly sweating profusely. They could never have imagined that in just a blink of an eye, they would have fallen into a deadly situation woven by the other party.

 But in fact, how do they know that they have been "preyed" as a fat fish from the beginning?

 It's really tit for tat!

 Immediately afterwards, under the same situation, Su Chen forcibly used his spiritual thoughts to pry open the spiritual consciousness of the monk under his control, and used the soul-searching technique.

 "You should know a lot of things."

 In an instant, the other party's memory was completely displayed in front of him.

 In the inn, Sun Jinpeng gave orders to the seven dead soldiers from a high position.

 "Use the rare spiritual grass I have here to lure and place some monsters to kill Su Chen! Only in this way can I enter the Golden Dragon Secret Sect again! This is my only chance. I can only succeed and not fail! The next step is to Year, to avoid suspicion, I will practice in seclusion. This is my only chance, and it is also your only chance. Otherwise... I don’t need to mention the consequences." Then, there was a fifty-year information blank

 . Period... It was not that the memory of the leader of the dead soldiers was erased, but that Sun Jinpeng rarely summoned them during this period, and even when he did, it was for seemingly insignificant matters.

 Immediately afterwards, Su Chen saw that not only was the plot aimed at him, but also that fifty years ago, Sun Jinpeng had also used some dirty methods, sending dead soldiers to overtake in corners, and how to kill the genius of that year with a borrowed knife. The image of the alchemist being strangled in his infancy.

 Well, it turned out that Sun Jinpeng had worries after using tricks to harm people, but he was not willing to let the dead soldiers who had been carefully cultivated since his early years die. In order to avoid the limelight, he did not use them this time.

 But looking further, Su Chen saw Sun Jinpeng giving an incredible order to the leader of the dead soldiers.

 "Let Wei Xiangqin enter the forbidden area by mistake."

 These eight short words immediately made Su Chen think about it.

 Because when they had a more formal conversation with Wei Xiangqin later, the other party told them that it was her fault that Sun Youpei went to the situation. If it hadn't been for her, the other party would not have been reduced from a genius to a waste with an incomplete soul.

 It is worth noting that earlier, Sun Jinpeng's talent could only be said to be excellent, but it was not as powerful as it is now.

 You know, today's Sun Jinpeng is a ruthless man who can even compete with Su Chen on the same stage and still not fall behind.

 Even Su Chen had to sigh, "He is a genius, but it's a pity that he met me."

 It's not Su Chenchui. His attainments in refining pills and poisons are at the level of the Pill Formation Stage. Even though his strength has many limitations on his true level, few monks in the Foundation Stage can compare with him.

 After reading the memory of the dead soldier boss, Su Chen was convinced that it was correct. He directly picked out a few paragraphs and sent them to Wei Xiangqin, and then said in a loud voice:

 "Let's do it!"

 In an instant, Qin Chuyang's sword formation was inevitable. The six dead soldiers who had escaped were cut into ashes, and as for the Danyang Steel Toad, its brain was directly smashed.

 Su Chen exerted force on his hand, and the leader of the dead warriors breathed his last.

 And just before the latter died, he used the technique of transmitting sounds into secrets and said briskly:

 "Damn it, I told you a long time ago that you should be careful about your words and deeds and think carefully, but you just don't listen!"

 The author has What I want to say: The anti-theft manuscript was accidentally moved to tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 578 83
Title: 你真的不是孩子他爹 Author:西瓜炒肉 Status: Completed Description: The flower demon named Yan Qing has practiced for hundreds of years, transformed into a...
88.8K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
62.3K 698 5
this was made as a joke btw.. WHY IS IT #14 FOR BEGINNERS LMAFOO
15.1K 282 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...