Chaser Lover | Bbangsaz

بواسطة Haeebby

She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie bene... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Synopsis

4.2K 145 35
بواسطة Haeebby

I didn't notice her before…but now I do.

The shiny strands her silky brown hair.

Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns.

Her passion for neatness.

Once I focus on her, I can't take my eyes from my newest obsession. Ever.

I need to know everything about her.

Her past. Her present.

The way she takes her coffee.

Exactly how she smells after a spritz of perfume in the mornings.

She's perfect in every way and I was blind.

But, God, now do I see.

I notice the organized way she arranges her clothes in her closet.

How she visits the same market each Saturday.

The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence.

Hanni is mine.

She just doesn't know it yet.

WARNING*

This story is a dark and unusual romance. Extreme sexual themes and violence in certain scenes, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you. If you aren't into super obsessive stalkers, then this story is not for you.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8K 539 20
Hanni Pham was known to those around her to be an introverted, studious, and a career driven person. All her life, she knew only of studying and work...
11.5K 1.2K 22
High school reunion turned in to a love reunion for two ex lovers. Hanni will have to make the decision of going back to her ex or not. (G!P)
23.9K 1.4K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
31.7K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...