Abandoned sully

By marymary-diva17

You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Y/n look and ikran
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The history between the mothers
Y/n and yaimi future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author note 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Y/n future with jake and neytiri
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The parents

Chapter 14

2.6K 83 10
By marymary-diva17

The children had finally reached the meeting with all the olo'eythans you were now standing behind neteyam and aonung, as your other siblings seem to be shielding you from being spotted. All the olo'eythans were looking at the group of children that were standing there now, as they had been invited to the meeting.

Veo " I have called my grandson with the children of Tobruk makto and tonowari, along with the son of tsutey to come attend this meeting"

Olo'eythan : hwy have you called them here"

Veo " as they will be the next generation to follow after us and they to have a saying as my grandosn, neteyam, and aonung are future heir and will rule their clans one day"

Olo'eythan 2 " yes it will be good if they stay maybe we can learn something from them as it seems like the sully children and their friend, hav had their experience with the humans that have retuned"

Jake " thanks you"

Veo " the tshaik will be joining as well as this meeting it very import and everyone voice matters as well" after vet had spoken his words soon enough the tshaiks had all shown up and sat with their mates and families. You were still hidden as all the other children had soon sat down with their families and clans.

Olo'eythan 3 " how will we deal with these demons from the sky as now they are finding out more ways to take our home from us"

Jake " we have to work to together all of us to drive them away"

Olo'eythan 4 " what of these humans that have said can we trust them after some of have betrayed you toruk makto, how do we know they wouldn't do the same now"

Jake " I know my friends will stay true to us after all we have been through now these days they will always stay loyal to us"

Olo'eythan " let one of them speak so we know they are honest and pure of heart as we wont be losing anyone else"

Max " we mean you all no harm we have fallen in love with pandora as well and we wish to protect it with all cause, we have made new lives here and hate what the rda has been doing here we have always been giving a good fight even before these great battle had happened"

Tonowari " that first we felt the same like all of you and thought we couldn't trust the human but they cam to help us fight and help us escape, when we lost our homes when they could've saved themselves and left us to our faith"

Olo'eythan 2 " fine we will trust these humans that are with you all right now"

Max " thank you"

Norm " we have some way that can help us fight off the RDA but it won't be an easy job, we are still trying to get some insight about the RDA as we speak"all the adults had nodded their heads and agreed with norm and max statement them meeting seem to be going well,as everyone was voicing their opinion and concerns about this alliance. You were watch from the side lines and listening to everything that was being spoke, you were see these olo'eythans and tshiaks they had spoken down on you a baby all those years ago and now they are asking for help from the clan. The major this was that none of them knew you were still alive and well as it seems like everyone thought you were gone for good.

Veo " while you all are here there is something I can my clan wish to address to you all if we are going to be working together"

Olo'eythan " you have our attention veo please tell us what you have to say to us"

Veo "y/n you can come out from hiding now" you soon stepped out from hiding as your heart was racing fast, you were holding your head up high as the adults are looking at you none of them have ever saw you until now. So they were all confused about you as you soon stand near veo.

Veo " this is y/n the daughter or former daughter ot toruk Makto and neytiri" the once silent atmosphere had changed once everyone let your name settled into their minds and ears.

Tshaik " the demon child is alive"

Tshaik 2 " how could this be we were told she was gone many years ago and now she is alive, and standing in front of us"

Olo'eythan " how can you let a child like her live here and make a life here with your clan"

Veo " she is a child of eywa we were not going to turn our backs on her"

Tshaik 3 "  yes we can see that but how is she alive how dare break the rules and agreements we made that night"

Moat " I did she was my granddaughter I was not going to abandoned her like my daughter and her mate have done, along with the rest of you she an innocent child"

Olo'eythan 2 " how dare you speak to us in that tone we have done nothing wrong"

Neteyam " enough I won't have you speaking to my sister like that"

Aonung " yes I owe my life to y/n she has saved my life more then once and I won't have any of you speak poorly against her"

Olo'eythan " tomowari you are letting your son to speak to us in this tone haven't you raised him better"

Tonowari " aonung"

Aonung " father"

Lo'ak " are sister is no demon child or bad omen she is one of us just because she different she was cast off, at such a young age"

Olo'eythan " it seems like manners have failed for all these children"

Kiri " don't speak to my sister or any of us like that"

Jake " children stop now think of the alliance"

Kiri " father what about y/n"

Jake " I ....."

Veo " it seems like once again you have failed as father jake sully you all will show respect to y/n as she one of my people"

Olo'eythan " then we will so seek help from someone else":

Leu " good luck with that as no other clan here or elsewhere will help you"

Reu " unknown to you all y/n has done amazing things here that none of you were here to see"

Tshiak " we will try"

Y/n " enough" you had yelled loudly getting everyone attention as everyone was now looking at you some with amazed and other with fear, as none of them knew a child like you could speak like that until now. You were soon standing in front of veo made room for you.

Y/n " you can say what you all want to say about me I don't care but I won't allow any of your clans to come to harm because of your actions, veo we should help them after all what they had said about me so far I wish for not anymore lives to be lost"

Veo " as you wish y/n I will respect your wishes"

Y/n " thank you"

Tshaik " how do we know she won't harm us or our families and clans"

Y/n "if it makes you all feel better I will stay away from you until anything calls for me to step in"

Leu " that a fair deal but while you are all here you will show respect to y/n or we might have a situation on our hands"

Y/n " leu we are here for peace not to cause problems" leu didn't say anything as he knew you were right about what you were saying soon backing down, everyone was seeing now much respect you were given. Soon the meeting had come to an end.

Tuk " is everything going to be okay y/n"

Y/n " yes everything will be fine my little sister"

Jake " y/n I'm sorry I should of ..."

Y/n " it okay jake I understand"

Kiri " hey why don't you go hangout it will be fun and make everyone feel better after this whole meeting" you soon nodded your head walking off with the other girls.

Jake " wait y/n ..."

Lo'ak " you done enough father it seems like your brought some shame to family today" the boys gave cold glares to Jake and soon anyone else in eye shot, as they all soon walked away the group and soon joined you and the others. It seems like this alliance was getting off on bad start, because when everyone thought your clan had welcome them they were dead wrong now that some of them were getting dirty looks. It seems like the great mother will need to work a miracle soon or later to help you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.4K 21
Tanhì, twin sister of Sylwanin must find a way to look past the sky people's wrong doings to her spieces in order to teach an immature dream walker h...
195K 5.1K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
13.9K 895 11
A young Na'vi child lost everything to the RDA, including his sight. But Eywa blessed him with specially tuned senses, and he survived the wilds of P...
190K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...