Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 13

31 5 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Han Jisung)

I became friends with Minho and it has been a year since w e have been friends. I realized that I have been fooling around for a whole year without working harder to leave school early and get a proper job rather than a part time job. As second year began, I started working as hard as I could but, Minuo asked why I was working so hard even thought it has only been the second year of high school. I told him why and he started to whine and pleading me to stay until third year. I couldn't bear to hear him whine like an puppy and he had those puppy dog eyes which I couldn't say no to, so I gave in to his request. But I would study a lot harder than I studied during the first year.

I actually wanted to get a proper, full-time job because my brother can't focus on his studies in peace while my mother tortures him like crap. So I wanted to take him away from her and live in a palce which would make him feel relaxed and free from all the harsh things that had happened to him since his childhood.

I did some part-time jobs after school so that I could earn some money. During the first year, I was actually working. So from the money that I had earned from my part time jobs, I bought a phone and gave Minho my phone number when the new year began. And his number was the only number that was in my phone because I didn't want my mother and father to find out that I had a phone with me or else they would kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 433 19
Minho and Felix start spending a lot of time together after finding out that they both have "unrequited" crushes on their bandmates Jisung and Changb...
12.7K 715 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...
116K 4.4K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...
6.1K 518 19
Han and Minho meet by chance at a friend of a friends Halloween party, instantly connecting but never catching the others name, thinking they will ne...