Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 9

35 4 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Han Jisung)

The bell rang and all of the students began to leave the classroom and go to heir next classroom. I took my books and was about to leave the classroom when I felt someone holding my hand back.

I turned back to see that it was Minho, still sitting on his seat. He smiled and stood up from his chair. Then he said "Um. Can we have lunch together?" I tilted my head in confusion he scratched his nape in awkwardness and said "I-I thought that we could be friends now that we are deskmates and also were partners for the quiz. But if youa re uncomfortable with it, it's okay. I understand." I shook my head and said "Let's have lunch if you want. Ther is no problem. Where do you want to have lunch at?" Minho thought for a while and said "How about the rooftop? When I was in middle school, I used to go to the rooftop because the cafeteria is crowded. But if you want to stay in the cafeteria and eat, it's alright with me."

"No, no, no. There's no problem. I also usually have lunch at the rooftop. Then at lunch break, let's meet at the roof top." I said. Minho smiled. Then I turned around and left the classroom because I was late for my next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 436 23
A story were a bad boy Minho unexpectedly falls for the nerdy Jisung ©️Luna1431272023
56.4K 1.7K 25
⚠️I'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
2K 121 12
Cho Mari's search for a new roommate steers her life in an unexpected direction. As a somewhat lazy workaholic, she's unprepared for the storm that's...
10.4K 473 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...