" 𝘛𝘊𝘭𝘭 ð˜Ĩð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜ĩð˜Đ ð˜Ĩð˜ķð˜Ķ...

By dreamy-pink

Yokovina! Au: enemies to lovers and Friends to lovers THEY ARE OLDER THEN THEY ARE IN THE SHOW, PROMISE Dis... More

Get to know Yoko!!!
Get to know Divina!!
The beginning of it all... 1
You don't hate me? 2
Dude, i need help 3
Welcome to da Nightshades Twins. 4
Checking in :) (this is a AN btw)
Pause, who did you just say has a crush on me? 5
You're different I guess. 6
Dawn your too annoying! I will never like you! 7
Wait a minute- My best friend is my crush- 8
Hiiiiii! An!
"Detention" 9
💛 â€Ē Sun fest time â€Ē 💛 10
Is that even a question! Of course I'll go on a date with you!! â€Ē11â€Ē
Holy- AN
Annnn
Its first date time! â€Ē12â€Ē
Authors Note!
"Why did you just call wifey!?" â€Ē13â€Ē
"You really are a vampire, a thirsty one at that." â€Ē14â€Ē
"Stay away from my girl." â€Ē15â€Ē
"You don't think..." â€Ē16â€Ē
"You're the killer.?.." â€Ē17â€Ē
ANN!!!
"It may be pretty but it doesn't compare to your beauty" â€Ē18â€Ē
"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" â€Ē19â€Ē
An!
"What makes you think she's into you?" â€Ē20â€Ē
"She's alive!" â€Ē22â€Ē
"Father." "Mother!" â€Ē 23 â€Ē
Autors note ðŸĪžðŸ―
â€Ē 24 â€Ē
Last note from me For now..

"Divina Lillian Carson, you are my will to live." â€Ē21â€Ē

126 2 3
By dreamy-pink

Enid had distant herself from Yoko and Wednesday since finding out their little secret, she begged and begged Divina to help her find a hotel room, eventually Divina gave in took Enid to a hotel early in the morning and got her a room for a week. After help her settle she stayed with the werewolf girl for a while before she had to return to nevermore for class, before she left Enid told her something that her questioning her next move. She arrived back to Nevermore at exactly 5:30 in the morning, to make her story more convincing she brought coffee her brother, she was already in uniform therefore all she had to do was grab her bag from her dorm, she didn't stay with Yoko for once? It hit 6:30 am and the whole group was gathered in the quad hanging out, everything was normal, calm, peaceful, like the murders never happened, until Wednesday came rushing from down stairs and to the friend group.

Wednesday: Tanaka, was Enid with you last night?

Yoko: Uh, no? I haven't seen or been with Enid since yesterday, why what happened??

Wednesday: She didn't come back to the dorm last night and she wasn't in her bed when I woke up, thing said she never entered the room.

( Divina used her siren song on him so he wouldn't spill the tea )

Yoko: Uh, was Enid with any of you guys last night??

The whole friend group said no and some even started calling, texting, and even checking the news in case Enid fell victim to the murders. Nothing, Enid wasn't anywhere and she couldn't be reached. Yoko saw how frantic everyone was, hell she was too but she knows Enid and this wasn't something she could pull off herself, someone helped her. But who? Suddenly her Divina caught her eye, fidgeting, she only ever did that when she was hiding something. Yoko pulled Wednesday and Divina to her dorm and informed Wednesday her suspicions.

Yoko: Divina, be honest with me, you know exactly where Enid is and you're the only one who can contact her at this every moment.

Wednesday: Is it true divina? And what are you both hiding and doing. Are you having an affair.

Divina: Okay delete that thought from your brain, and Enid came to me and she told me she wanted some peace and quiet. I have no way I contacting her.

Yoko: Your lying to us, well partly. Where is she?

Divina: Can't tell you, I made her a promise.

Wednesday: It's either you spill or I break apart your phone, hack your computer and check your recent purchases.

Divina: Knock yourself out but I'm not saying anything, I do wish you luck with my credit card statements though, because I paid in cash.

Wednesday and Yoko left and raid Divina's room with Divina behind them, they found her notebook and took it with them to Yoko's car and left. After that Divina grabs her bags and immediately started getting all of her things and left a note for Bianca, but it was in a language only sirens could understand. After she took everything and made her way past everyone and to her car, you see she was simply following her plan she made with Enid in the hotel.

What happened at the hotel:

Enid: Divi, what if we ran away? Not like romantically or anything but, if you think about it, none of these murders would have happened if we hadn't been at Nevermore. All of those people.. they'd still be alive! If we left, they'd stop! No one would be injured!

Divina: Okay I see where you're going with this and you're right, but how would we even pull this off? My siren song can only do so much, and this is going to be a hard hit on everyone else.

Enid: Okay so I'm already out, all that's left is to get you out, led them away from school so you can leave, and throw them off our trail, and we'll leave notes to everyone and we'll still call and text them, just not tell them where we're at!

Divina: It's worth a shot, but are we positive this is the only solution?

Enid: Divina 39 students have gone missing in the last few weeks, and Yoko, she lied to you! She told you that she only killed two people but look at how many appear on the news! We had to follow them 10 miles away from Jericho! I don't think we can do anything else.

Divina: ... let's do it...

End of flashback.

She drove back to the hotel and called Enid the second she pulled up, they didn't have much time, these were incredibly smart serial killers they were dealing with. The second Enid got the text message and checked out of the hotel and ran outside as divina helped her load everything into the trunk. The literal second they both got back into the car, Divina saw a red and black sports car pull into the hotel's parking lot and immediately recognized the car, she quickly started the car and started driving in circles as Yoko was right on her tail. Just then Yoko called Divina and Enid answered.

Yoko: Divina Lillian Carson, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

Divina: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Yoko... but it's too dangerous.

Enid: ... We have to leave..!

Yoko: Who. The. Fuck. Is. In. That. Car. WHO WAS THAT.

Enid: IM SORRY! ITS ME, ENID! I'M MAKING DIVI DO THIS FOR EVERYONES SAFETY!

Just then the call ended and Divina sped off, sobbing. Yoko felt her heart drop, and immediately drove inches behind divina, unfortunately while trying to get away, they were corner into a small parking lot where she got an insane idea but the result could be 50/50. She parked the car and told Enid what they were doing, and shortly after Yoko park her car right behind divina.

Divina: Ready?

Enid: Mhm..

Divina: 3.. 2... 1!

They both got out the car and started running away, Yoko and Wednesday both immediately got out of car and chase after them, they realized in order to lose them they'd have to split up. Yoko was chasing after Divina and Wednesday was chasing after Enid, unfortunately Divina was fast but not fast enough, Yoko had gotten a hold of Divina's arm and by force, pulled her closer. Both girls were in tears as they were both fighting, Yoko trying to keep Divina in her arms, while Divina was trying to escape.

Yoko: DIVINA, JUST STOP RESISTING PLEASE! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME! Stay with me please..

Divina: I CANT, I CANT! YOU THINK THIS IS EASY FOR ME? YOUR A KILLER YOKO! AND ITS MY FAULT! IM THE REASON THOSE PEOPLE DIED, I CAUSED THEIR FAMILIES PAIN BECAUSE THEIR CHILD WAS TAKEN AWAY!

Yoko: THEY DESERVED DEATH. THEY WANTED TO SPLIT US UP! WHAT CHOICE DID I HAVE DIVINA! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA, DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO RESORT TO SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO.

Divina: Yoko.. I don't want to be the reason a family is suffering because their child was taken away... I love you but.. I'm a danger to the students at Nevermore.

Yoko: Then you've left me with no choice Divina. Divina Lillian Carson, you are my will to live, and so I'm so sorry for what is going to happen to you, but you aren't willing to compromise.

Divina: Yoko.. What are you-

TW! K!dnapp!ng!
Yoko tackled Divina to the ground and pull a syr1ng3 from her jacket and injected a liquid into Divina's neck, causing her to fall unconscious.

Yoko: I'm so sorry Divina. But you can't leave me. I didn't want to do this but you have left me with no choice. I'm so sorry my love.

Yoko carried Divina back to the sirens car and placed the unconscious siren into the back seat, Wednesday eventually came back and she had Enid tied up and threw her into the back seat of Yoko's car, Yoko gave Wednesday the keys as they both headed their separate ways.

Yoko drove for a while before arriving at a private residence that she owned. She parked the car and took the unconscious siren inside the house, she walked up the stairs and into a bedroom, she grabbed the desk chair and sat divina down in it. She chained Divina to the chair and put Divina's locket on her so she couldn't use her siren song or any siren abilities. Few more hours went by before Divina finally woke up in a panic, she couldn't move it r talk, she was chained to a chair and had tape over her mouth. She didn't have a clue where she was, what happened, and how'd she get here? Suddenly Yoko appeared right in front of her, a crazed look in her eyes, her obsession had driven her completely mad. Divina was terrified as Yoko was caressing her cheek before kissing it.

Yoko: I'm sorry Divina, but this was the only option that was left, now you can't ever leave me. This house is fully secure, so no matter how many times you try to escape, it's not happening, you're stuck here. I want you to know, none of this would have happened if you didn't try to leave me.

Divina was crying, she loved and still did love Yoko but the thought of never seeing anyone else for lord knows how long scared her. What would happen is Yoko grew bored of her? Or started treating her like her father treated her mother? Like shit? She cried as she felt her chains be undone and she fell into Yoko's arms, that warm touch turned cold, but she still felt secure in Yoko's arms, what else could she do? She loved Yoko too much to even try to escape and she enjoyed every second she had with Yoko, but she worried, what would Yoko do with her? So many thoughts and feelings came to her. She started feeling hot, like burning hot. Yoko took realized this and careful took the tape off Divina's mouth and immediately the Siren broke out coughing. Yoko was concerned, she felt Divina's forehead and the poor girl was burning up, Yoko immediately got her to the bed and call up her Father. Her father may be a mafia leader but he was an actual doctor and has dealt with every outcast, he would know how to help her Divina. After her father arrived Yoko took him to a locked room where she had Divina.

Yoko: What's wrong with her Dad?

Kenichi: Well let's take a look, I see you had to go to your last resort?

Yoko: Yes father, I had no choice.

Kenichi: I see. Well she has a fever, I'll give you some medication for her, sirens are very hard to keep under control when they aren't feeling well, remember that time I came home with a scratch on my face? It was from an ill siren, yea she went crazy on our staff trying to give her medicine.

Yoko: Shit, already thanks for the heads up Dad. How long until you can get me the medicine?

Kenichi: In an hour, I'll help you cover this for a 2 weeks, that's how long it takes a siren to recover from a fever. I'll tell Cecilia she is in my care and as for your principal, I'll tell her that you are taking care of Divina at my hospital.

Yoko: Thank you father. I should have her in control and be able to convince her not to leave.

Kenichi: Alright my daughter, I'll see you in an hour with the medication, and do try to find something to keep her busy.

Her father left shortly after and Yoko turned her attention to her sick Girlfriend, poor girl, she picked the worst time to run away but hopefully Yoko will be able to show her that she hasn't changed much and is still the same person from a few weeks ago...

To be continued...

- Retzi 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.3K 11
ð—ĩð—ēð—Ū𝘃𝘆 𝘀𝗚𝘂𝘁/ð—ŧ𝘀ð—ģ𝘄 ð—ģð—Ūð—ŧð—ģð—ķ𝗰 ð—ģ𝘁. 𝗚ð—ķð—ļð—Ū𝘀ð—Ū ❕ â†ģ your rival, mikasa always pissed you off, until ð™Īð™Ģ𝙚 𝙙𝙖ð™Ū you both...
694 1 8
ð“Ēð“ū𝓎𝓎ð“ūð“Ŧð“ū𝓞 /Ëˆð“žĘŒð“īð“ģʊð“Ŧə𝓞/ 𝓝ð“ļð“ū𝓷 𝒜 ð’ŧ𝑒𝓂ð’ķ𝓁𝑒 ð’đ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓁ð’ū𝑒𝓋𝑒ð’đ 𝓉𝑜 ð’―ð’ķ𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓊ð’ķ𝓁 ð’ū𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇ð’ļ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌ð’ūð“‰ð’― 𝓈ïŋ―...
72.3K 2.6K 46
❝𝕙𝕖 ð•Īð•™ð•šð•Ąð•Ī 𝕚ð•Ĩ!❞ The name literally says it all! It's instagram with some plot and some weird stuff, with a whole lot of chaos and occasiona...
18.1K 1.3K 28
Yoko Tanaka had only ever loved one person her entire life, the girl she fell in love with before she became a vampire. Through all the centuries she...