My dear Princess

By nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... More

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
7. Starting a job
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
14. Ice cream date
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
19. Friends outing
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
23. Past!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

46. Avoiding her

14.7K 676 10
By nidhi181002

Abhinav

I was on my way to the meeting when Isha called me sobbing. I gestured for Khanna to get the jet ready for me and to send guards for Isha. I guided her through the allies where my guards were already waiting to protect her. I trapped those bastards who dared to try to harm my Princess, simultaneously protecting her and luring them to one of my palaces. Once they were in my territory, surrounded by my guards, I took a breath. Isha too calmed down and I told her to relax and that I was always with her and around her. Daram informed me that she wants to visit the temple after all the happenings and I asked him to take her to the temple but not to crowd her as she might be scared of all the happenings today. That was where I went wrong. Isha sneaked out taking it as an opportunity and went to that bastard. 

I was in my jet, returning to Jodhpur at that time, so, I was uninformed about any happenings in the last few hours. It was when I landed, I read Ishaans' message of capturing Raman. I met him and Dad on my way to the palace when I was filled with the details of the godown and the stunt my wife pulled off. I felt the urge to see her and take her in my arms increase with each passing second. My heart became more restless knowing she was attacked twice in a day. I asked the driver to drive faster.

Once we reached the palace, I saw her sitting with Dadu, Dadi, Papa, Chachu, Mom, and my siblings talking about something. Her eyes found mine as soon as I entered and I engulfed her in a tight hug with long strides. She returned the hug with the same force and I felt her tears on my shirt. I moved away, wiped off her tears, and kissed her forehead. But I am not going to forgive her for the stupidity she has done, not right now, at least. I detached myself from her and walked away paying no heed to her calls.

Soon, Ishaan and Dad along with Papa and chachu joined me in my study. 

"When were you both planning to inform me about that bastard's return?" Dad yelled, his jaws clenched and eyes red in anger.

"We were going to finish him in two days, Dad!" Ishaan exclaimed and explained our plan which we planned to execute in two days. 

"I want all the people who tried to harm our daughter on roads or in jail before she wears the crown of Queen! It would be even better if you both just kill them." Papa spoke with anger and determination evident in his voice. I nodded at him and they all left after talking about our plans for some more time.

"I shifted him to our warehouse," Ishaan informed me once everyone left and I just nodded at his fisting my hands. He is going to witness the hell on earth for trying to harm my Princess.

As we both were discussing some more plans, Abhishek entered the room with two glasses of juice. 

"Where were you till now?" I asked him. He was not making juice for us for sure.

"I was with Bhabi maa. She took a nap and woke up drenched in sweat and was calling for you and Ishaan bhai. I heard her while coming here, so, went there and talked to her for some time." He said and I felt my heart sink hearing about her state. I and Ishaan rushed to our chamber with Abhishek trailing behind us. She must be having panic attacks after meeting that bastard. I will strangle him to death.

"Are you okay, Ishu?" Ishaan asked and she nodded slightly. She was about to touch his hand that was cupping her cheek but he stepped away. Tears welled up in her eyes but it was important to make her understand how scared we were with her stunt and how important she is for us.

"Nav..." She called out for me but I turned to the other side. I and Ishaan both stood there turning our faces away from her and not uttering a single word. 

"Don't cry bhabi maa!" We heard Abhishek and Abir and turned our heads to find them hugging her and wiping her tears. I felt content seeing them together. At least they won't let her alone.

"Abhishek, is it true that you love someone?" she asked after a while and Abhishek looked at me with accusing eyes. I raised my hands in surrender and gestured towards Abir who stood there wrapping his hands around his bhabi maa.

"Abhishek?" She called out again and this time he nodded in affirmation.

"Bring her here. They can go to any extent to harm me. They don't even think twice to harm our family to get me out of here. I don't want anyone to suffer for me. Please, bring her here!" There was a vulnerability in her voice. She was pleading with my brother to save his love and to save her from the guilt she was going to face for a lifetime if something happened to anyone in order to get to her. 

"I will, bhabi maa! Don't cry." He said wiping her tears and left after kissing her forehead. He is older than her but still, she treats him like a kid at times and he too respects her like she is his mother at times.

"Abir, what about you? Is there anyone important in your life?" She asked her favorite chamcha and he shook his head in no.

"You and Abhigya are the only important ladies in my life right now bhabi maa. Don't tell that idiot but I love you more than her." He spoke making her chuckle and a smile formed on my lips seeing her smile after all the things that happened today.

"Bhabi maa, can I stay here for some time?" He asked her and she nodded immediately. They both sat on the couch and Abir asked us to join but I and Ishaan left saying we had important work. 

Once we were back in my study Ishaan started pacing around it burning in anger. I know how it feels to see your loved ones vulnerable and threats looming around them every second. Abhishek joined us after a few minutes.

"What did she say?" I asked once he entered. He went to call his lover and to ask her to come here.  I hope she agrees to be here. This idiot was keeping their relationship secret for unknown reasons. I found it out accidentally from my sources and when I confronted he accepted it.

"She agreed to come, bhai sa!" He said making me sigh in relief. Now, Isha won't be tense about her safety. I am sure they don't even know about her existence as they are hell-bent on hurting my wife but if it makes her feel relieved then let it be.

"I want income tax to raid all the production houses and offices related to Manjiri. Inform the narcotics department about her daughters' drug dealings and addiction." I commanded and both of them nodded. Abhishek was the first one to speak after a while.

"Bhai sa, you asked us to wait for a while and enjoy their plight in handling their mess, so why attack now?" He asked making me fist my hands.

"Because they dared to attack my wife. I thought about giving them time to adjust for my next attack but they are clearly restless to be destroyed then let it be." I smirked and they both left after saying they would take the necessary steps.

I went back to our chamber at 12 midnight and found my brother and sister still sitting with their bhabi talking to her. Abhigya only knows that her bhabi was attacked but nothing more than that. I looked at Isha who still looked gloomy but she smiled as soon as our eyes met. I averted my gaze from her. 

"Why are you still here? Don't want to sleep?" I asked Abir and Abhigya and they both went away saying they were taking care of their bhabi maa and now it was my turn.

I looked at Isha and her hands were red due to the ropes. I took out the first-aid kit, applied ointment on her wounds, and washed my hands. She tried to initiate a conversation but I neglected her. I came out and settled myself on the couch.

"Nav, what are you doing?" She asked, looking at me taking a pillow and quilt to the couch.

"Sleeping," I replied in one word and settled down on the couch. She came and knelt down near my face and took my hand in hers. I took my hand back and turned to the other side.

"Nav, please don't ignore me. Dad and bhai have also ignored me since evening." She said in her choked voice.

"You can't expect us to praise you for your stupidity Isha" I replied not looking at her. I know I can't control myself if I see her shed tears. 

"Nav, please. I agree I went out despite your warnings but I did take care of my security." She whispered and this time I turned around. 

"That was stupidity, Isha!" I yelled and she flinched at my tone. I regretted shouting at her and took her in my arms and she wrapped her hands around me immediately.

"I know, I know. But Abhigya was already feeling guilty for many things and she has many insecurities, Nav. I just wanted to solve it. And, I also wanted to come back to my family. That is why I did all those before leaving. It worked right?" She asked holding my hands again. I gave her a Are you serious? look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17.4K 32
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
641K 41.7K 42
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
511K 19.7K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...
5.1M 222K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...