BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Classes
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
Who You Are...
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 2
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

Dealing with Bullies

281 10 1
By Williamjwb87

We Open to see (Y/n) at his original Age Standing at a stage and Singing as he slowly becomes older.

Hiroi aoi kono basho de
Tokiga nagarete yuku
My precious time

After the song said "My precious Time",We are given a Title Card showing the Fic's name of "Big".

Itsu no manika kiete shimatte kakegaeno koega
Tsumaranai hibimo sorega sukide ikitetanda

We transition to (Y/n) and his older Classmates Looking bored In class as well as Relaxing in their Dorm with Our Toddler Teen Smiling At the 4th Wall before Becoming Confused.

At tetanda,His Face suddenly split showing One half being Normal and the other Being Covered By darkness.

Higa sashiteru tokomade omoikkiri hashitte
Shinjirarenai koto bakari menomaeni okiru

It transition to show (Y/n) Hanging out with All of his Classmates and Doing all Child Like things with his teachers Groaning at them.

[Pre-Chorus]

Taiyou no hou wo miagete tachiagaruno tsurakete
Susume koto dake omouto

A Small Figure is Seen but no one Could Tell who it is as Everyone tried to Reach out for them and As it Rapidly changed from person to Person,Once it Reached Our Toddler Teen....

[Chorus]

Setsunai tabiwo tsuzukeru kawatta me no okuniwa

Issei was in His Balance Breaker Battling Vali as Bikou tried to Attack him from Behind but Koneko did him a Favor and stopped the Attack as Her Eyes Darkened with A Smirk.

She Grabbed him and Sent her Own attack.

Natsukashii itoshisa wo motomete (On my way)

It Changed to Izuku and Akko Having A good time Before Showing Battling Someone with Izuku Bleeding out.

Kizutsuke attanowa nikui wake janai nosa

It Rapidly Showed Allies And Enemies Before it Changes To (Y/n) On The Ground in His Original Body With Somebody Reaching Their Hand out to him as he looks up and sees Yagyu.

Bokuno subete wo Giseini torimodosunda Bokura no my precious time

He smiles and Grabs her hand as He Becomes our Toddler teen,We all know and love as The song ends with The Entire School Standing and Smiling at The Fourth wall.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It was lunch Time and we see Everyone in the cafeteria,it should be mentioned All Students of Every course eat here and they Can Get whatever they Want but have to Sit with their Class.

We zoom in on Our Toddler Teen as We can see that he got himself,a Simple lunch that consisted of Chocolate Milk,Goldfish Crackers and Two Sandwiches.

He,Along with the rest of His Class Ate Their Lunch Until....

??:Ow.

They all turned to see 4 guys bullying a Brunette Haired girl that has long, brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a pair of brown rabbit ears, identifying her as what (Y/n) learned are Called "Faunus"

??:Please stop.

The guy who pulled her ear exclaimed to his friend that he told him that the ears were real.

Blake Glared at The 4 guys as Izuku sighed.

Izuku:Team CRDL Being Racist jerks....Again.

Nora Exclaimed that they should just Break their Legs,Already but Iida yelled that Breaking someone's legs isn't The Proper way to handle a Situation as Bakugou And Natsu Yelled....

Bakugou And Natsu:BUT IT SURE THE HELL IS THE FUN WAY!

Now,Reminder!(Y/n) is a 4 Year old in a 17 year old's body and he hates bullies..Plus,he'll try anything,if it's Fun...

So since he heard that Breaking their Legs is "Fun" and he Can Deal with meanies.....You can already guess where this is going...

He stood up and Walked towards the so-called "Team CRDL" And Made his presence known.

(Y/n):HEY,YOU MEANIES!

team Crdl turned and saw (Y/n) but they didn't take him seriously as they laughed.

??(Male):You're that new kid that Made Everyone do a song and Dance,What do you want?

(Y/n):i want you to Stop it!

The boy Stood Up and Glared at (Y/n) and said in a Threatening tone...

??(Male):Or what?

(Y/n) didn't say a word but readied his Leg and Kicked As hard as he could,to which He did the same to the Other three......He Completely shattered the bones in their Legs.

CRDL:OUR LEGS!

Everyone in the Cafeteria was Silent Except Nora who yelled 'Yeah!' For Breaking Their Legs.

He turned to the Girl who was being bullied and smiled at her as she remained nervous.

(Y/n):Are you okay?

??:Y-yeah.....Thank you,by the way.

(Y/n):You're welcome!

The girl Nervously Introduced herself as Velvet Scarlatina and Our MC Introduced himself as well but remembering her ears were pulled,he asks...

(Y/n):do you still have booboos?

Velvet was confused by what (Y/n) Was talking about until she realized that he was referring to her ears,She rubs them and answers...

Velvet:W-well,they do sting a little but other than that...I-

She Was stopped by (Y/n) Softly grabbing her and Kissing her Bunny Ears,Which Made her turn Red and steaming in Embarrassment as she looked at Our Toddler teen.

Velvet:W-why did you K-kiss me?

(Y/n) smiles as if he didn't just kiss a Girl and said the reason was that his Mother always did that for him,when he had "BooBoos"....so he decided to do it for her.

(Y/n):Was i not supposed to?

Velvet blushed and thanked him before Running off as he went back to his Classmates and continued on like nothing happened but his classmates....

Class:'Oh My God........He's So Innocent'

Yep,They Were Shocked by the Fact that he's So Powerful and Yet.......So INNOCENT!

Horny Girls:'I Can't Wait to "Mature" Him,Hehehe'

Wonder how'd they React if they knew he was Actually FOUR but with (Y/n)...

(Y/n):'I wonder when Nap-Time is...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 500 8
"𝘏𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘞𝘚, 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘈𝘛 𝘋𝘜𝘚𝘒." -- Highest Ranks: #33 in Fate #7 in MaleReaderInsert (10/5/24) Unlimited Blade Wor...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 144 9
"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿" "𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗕𝗕, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿" -------- 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗚!𝗽 𝗠...