The Hellhound Nextdoor (A Hel...

By Mr-Ripper

As Trent Hunter came back to Pride, he hopes he can live a more, well, quiet life style. But as fate would se... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome Home
Chapter 2: Getting the Job
Chapter 3: First Day on The Job
Chapter 4: First Night in A New Home
Chapter 5: On The Roof
Chapter 6: Russian Encounter
Chapter 7: Russian Rescue
Chapter 8: Down with Krom
Chapter 9: Rain on The Roof
Chapter 10: Silent Pain
Chapter 11: Stings of The Past
Chapter 12: A Beautiful Love
1'000+ Reads Announcement!
Chapter 13: Drunk Call
Chapter 14: Loona's Cure for Depression... And Syphilis
Chapter 15: Memories of Love
Chapter 16: New Friends
Chapter 17: A Different Dream
Chapter 19: Trouble is Brewing
Chapter 20: Dangerous Encounter
Chapter 21: Running From The Hounds
Chapter 22: No Choice!
Chapter 23: Loss
Chapter 24: The Guardian And The Hound
Chapter 25: Truth
Chapter 26: A Quick Drive to Stolas
Reupload!
Chapter 27: The Myth
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Q&A AND DARES!!!
Chapter 28: Cain

Chapter 18: Romance at Bee's (🍋)

1.5K 19 29
By Mr-Ripper

(Hi! Author here, umm... This is going to have a Lemon scene, so ye... Just a heads up, so if your under 18, skip the Lemon and continue.)

As Trent pulled up in his Plymouth Cuda that was given to him by a friend, he looked over the house, or mansion, should we say, as Bee's home was a mix of modern architecture and a bee hive with tropical trees here and there. It was a truly impressive sight. When Loona tapped Trents shoulder, she knew he was nervous. "Trent, you okay? You look nervous." He sighed and shook his head, "It's just not my typical scene, that's all Loona," he said as he gently kissed her cheek, making her blush, smile and her tail wag at a very fast rate.

As the two stepped out, him and Loona was greeted by Vortex, who was more then happy to see both the Hound's, "Loona! Trent! It's so cool you guys can make it!" Trent smiled as him and Tex fist bumped, "Thanks Tex, the pleasure is mine." Loona smiled as Trent was warming up the party, but as they went in Trent went to have their coats stored, Loona sat and watched Trent and heard a familiar voice behind her. "O.M.D! Lunatic Loona?!"

As Loona turned she saw the snooty Poodle-like Hellhound Vikki with her posse of spoiled... Well, Bitches. "Yea, it's me... Hey Vikki." Vikki couldn't pass up the opportunity to humiliate Loona, as all snobby and spoiled brats feel entitled to do, "Like, Loona, who's that fine ass dog you was with~?" Loona knew where this was going but she growled a bit and answered, "My Boyfriend." In sarcastic shock, Vikki scoffed, "Your BOYFRIEND! Please, like, if he's dating You of all People Loona, it's obviously a Pity Date, cause, like, Your nothing!"

Loona growled louder, but that thing about Trent Pity Dating her hit her hard. What if it was true? She sighed and hung her head low and let her ears drop back and fought back the tears. "Loona, what's wrong?" It was Trent, Loona did feel a bit happier, but what Vikki said stuck, but in a second, Vikki, her Labrador friend, and her Chihuahua friend were up on him, rubbing him and trying to get him to leave with them, "Hello handsome," started Vikki, "Dump your Pity Bitch and party with some real women~!"

The Labrador girl second that, "Yea, we can show you things you'd LOVE baby~!" And the Chihuahua was gripping at his belt buckle, trying to undo it, "Yes, we can make you VERY happy Senor~!" With a scoff he pushed through them and wrapped his arm around Loona and with no hint of remorse, "Look, I'm not into Self entitled little GIRLS like you three, Loona is more woman then you could EVER be, and, for the record, if I was to Pity Date, I wouldn't even have any pity to even LOOK in your three's direction."

That was a fatal Blow to Vikki's, and her friend's ego, as they stormed off in a huff. Loona's tail wagged as Trent held her close, happy someone put them brats in their place, but what really made her happy was when he kissed her passionately, proving that he truly loved her and no one else. 'Oh. My. Fucking. Dog,' Loona thought, 'He kisses So GOOD~!' After 30 or so minutes and when Bee got over to Loona and Trent, she was already in a very good mood.

"What's up Loona girl? Haven't seen you for a while, I Missed you girl!" And in a surprise embrace, hugged Loona tightly, then noticed Trent, "Well well well, who's this handsome fella?" Trent nodded and shook her hand, "Trent Hunter, Pleased to meet you Bee." Loona smiled as Trent and Bee introduced each other, but Vortex placed a gentle hand on Loona, "Loona, did Vikki and her friends give you a bit of trouble a bit ago?" Hearing this, Bee turned to Loona, "Say what now?"

Loona nodded and explained what happened, suddenly Bee got pissed, "OH FUCKING HELL NAH!!!" And as she flew over to Vikki, in her full form, grabbed them and Yeeted them through the skylight, landing in a dumpster behind a porn studio a few blocks away, filled with used condoms and shit(Ew). When Bee flew back, she reverted back to normal and smiled brightly, "No one Fucks with my cutie!" And proceed to pince Loona's cheeks affectionately, much to the amusement of Trent and Vortex.

About a couple hours later, the party was in full swing and everyone was in the groove. In the back of the crowd, Trent and Loona was sitting down for a breather, "Trent, I'm sorry about Vikki and her creeps crawling all over you-" to which he shushed her by kissing her cheek, which mad her blush and wag her tail fast. "Loona, it's ok, I'm sorry I wasn't there to deflect their harassment and keep you from getting emotionally abused."

She smiled a bit, and pointed to his Eye patch, "Can you tell me about that, what happened to your eye?" He looked away, trying to change the subject, "L-Loona, I-" to which she silenced him with a deep and passionate kiss, "Please Trent, you can tell me, no matter what, I'll keep it secret if you want, no matter what." He was shocked, and thought... 'Maybe I should tell her... Maybe.' And he asked her to follow him to a vacant room, to which she followed.

In the room, he locked the door and sighed. "Loona, I'm... Not like everyone else in Hell... I'm..." And he let the silence grow for a moment. "Your a, what?" She asked nervously. For a moment he didn't say anything, but he reached up and took of his eye patch and turned, his eye that was covered glowed a bright blue, a angelic blue. "I'm a Hybrid... Of Angel and Demon." In shock, Loona stared, surprised and confused, but no shred of fear.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He knew what she meant, why didn't he tell her sooner. "Because I... I was afraid you wouldn't love me if you knew." He closed his eyes, afraid she would hit him, but instead, he felt her arms wrap around him, "I don't care, I love you Trent, and all that you are I'll love with my entire heart~!" He felt his heart flip in his chest, and when he returned her embrace, he was crying, but the tears that fell were tears of joy. As she kissed him, he held her tight, as did she, both locking each other in a loving embrace.

(🍋 Begins)

While they kissed, they unknowingly made their way to the bed and fell on it, still locked together in their loving embrace. In the heat of the moment, Trent didn't notice his dick was getting hard, and the tip poking out of it's sheath. When the passion intensified, their tongues fought for dominance in each others mouth. After a minute or so, his dick was well out of it's sheath, and he noticed, and his eyes flicked downward to his crotch, and when Loona's leg brushed against it, she felt it too, and her eyes opened in surprise.

"T-Trent, Are you... getting hard?" Both the Hounds blushed heavily as Trent nodded, "Y-Yea, I just- I- I've never been like this with anyone before, and, well, I'm just-" she kissed him gently, silencing her babbling boyfriend, "Trent, there's nothing to be afraid of, I know this is would be your first time." His face turned beet red from nervousness quick apon hearing that she knew he was a virgin, "H-How did you know?"

With a slight chuckle, she smiled, "Because we're best friends Trent, and... I suppose these are things you know without being told... But, Trent, I would be honored if I was your first~." He felt at ease, having the girl he loves offer herself to him, he sighed, unsure, but when she lowered herself to his pants, she undid his belt, his pants, and slowly pulled them down, and was met with a rather big bulge in his boxers, 'I can't believe it,' Trent thought, a little worried, 'The shes going to be my first!'

When she pulled out his length, she smiled a little, and rather smugly, "Whoa, I-I had a feeling that you was big, but, Damn! Your hung!" He wasn't sure whether that was a complaint or a complement, as he was new to the whole sex thing, but when Loona licked his member from the base to the tip, he learned quickly it was a complement, "How'd that make you feel?" He gasped a bit as she started to suck on his tip, "I-It feels amazing L-Loona, I never t-thought I'd feel something so g-good!"

Hearing that he liked what she was doing, she slowly licked his dick again, only when she got to the tip, she gently took it into her mouth, making him gasp in surprise. As she sucked his dick, she felt herself getting wet, she longed to be Trent's, and she was glad she could take care of his needs. But after a couple minutes he gently lifted her head up, slowly taking his throbbing cock out of her mouth, "What's wrong Trent? Didn't you lik- OH~!"

She was a bit startled as he picked her up and gently laid her on her back and lowered himself down to her, "Loona, I don't want all the attention on me," he said while reaching his hands up her dress, "I want you to feel good too~," and slowly he pulled her panties down to her ankles and he slowly moved his snout up between her legs. "W-What do you- A-Ah~!" She was taken by surprise when he licked her pussy, clearly wanting to return the favor. With a moan, she gripped the bedsheets as Trent went faster with his tongue, going as deep as he can while licking her clit as well, "T-Trent, H-How are you so good a-at this~?!"

He didn't respond, he was too focused on making her pant and moan. After a good minute or two, she moaned as she came, Trent chuckling a bit. "Heh, wow, didn't think I would be so good at that." She wanted heavily, sitting up and reaching up his shirt, motioning him to take it off, which he did, and he slowly reached up her dress, slowly lifting her dress off, and when he tossed it to the floor, he marveled at how beautiful she was, but she was nervous, covering her breasts with her arms blushing.

"What's the matter Loona?" She chuckled a bit, nervous as Hell, "S-Sorry, I get made fun of by Vikki sometimes about me having... Well, 'modest tits,' as she says." With a smile, he moved her arms out of the way and gently kissed her breasts, surprising her, "They arent 'Modest' breasts Loona... They are 'Perfect' breasts~." Hearing that made her night. As Trent sucked on her left tit, he gently rubbed her right one.

She moaned under his touch, gently rubbing her clit as he sucked and rubbed her tits, "T-Trent, I'm ready~." He smiled as he gently laid her on the bed, he was fully erect, and she marveled at the size of his cock, "Trent, it's even Bigger~?!" He smiled a bit, and after a loving kiss, he slowly pushed himself into her. When both Hounds moaned, it was a bit loud, load enough for Bee and Vortex to hear. When they got to the door of the room, they heard the bed springs squeaking as Trent and Loona moan and pant as they made sweet and unbridled love.

As Trent was thrusting in and out of Loona's pussy, she grabbed his shoulders, moaning in pure bliss, "Oh fuck, Trent~! Please, don't hold back~!!!" He painted heavily as he picked up the pace, and when his Knot formed at the base, he thrusted once more, pushing his knot inside her pussy, and his tip pushed into her womb, and a millisecond after, his cum shot out into her. "L-LOONA~!!!" he yelled as his semen filled her belly.

As they cought their breath, they held each other close as Trent came inside her, both with a smile on their faces. After 10 or so minutes they was able to get dressed and leave the room, only to find Vortex moaning as he was Knotting Bee, who was practically screaming in pleasure, "FUCK YEEEEES~~~!!!" Clearly they had some fun too. Politely, Trent and Loona let them into the room for privacy.

(🍋 Finished)

After the party, Trent helped Loona to the car, and as the two drove away, Loona held onto Trents arm, smiling and blushing, only to remember, "FUCK! I forgot my panties!" Much to the Trents amusement, he chuckled a bit, "What, does Blitzø check if you had them on or not?" She smiled and punched him playfully in the arm, "I'm serious, I think I left them in the room." He chuckled a bit, then he had a sly look on his face, "When we get back to my place, you won't need them anyway~!" She smiled in surprise and blushed, "You better not be teasing me~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 683 21
F/n is the laziest person you would of ever met , all of his life he only cared about three things food , hookah , and kickboxing . One night on his...
1.7K 42 18
With business booming, Blitz is happy, Nixx is comfortable, and he loves his new family and is also making new friends. A new threat arises, and ever...
25.3K 292 45
helluva boss is not owned my me just making another story with my oc character Logan Silas Maverick join him in his adventure to his harem and witnes...
15.6K 305 7
Basically Helluva Boss but with Y/n. A new employee hellhound who is mute and has dwarfism. This doesn't stop him though even if he looks like a chil...