Désiré

By Bosslady005

She is lovely, pure delight, He is hot, igniting might, In their minds, a perfect rhyme, Love's embrace, tran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

19 8 11
By Bosslady005

So guys, it's been a while I updated and I'm so sorry, I hope this chapter makes up for it🤭. Ps: There is gonna be a long ass announcement at the end of the chapter but it'll be worth it.

Désiré.

We enter and we are greeted with booming sound of music which made it hard to hear ourselves.

"Come on", Vera says loudly, leading me through the crowd of sweaty teenagers and booze. We finally located Jessie and Lydia at ordering drinks at the makeshift bar.

"So what would you like to drink?",Lydia asks me as we get closer to them.

"Um, probably sprite", I say and the girls look at me like I've grown multiple heads.

"Don't worry, we've got you covered", Jessie says.

"4 sex on the beaches",

"Four sex on the beaches coming right up".

" There you go", the bartender says and the girls take a shot each and I just look at them, Vera noticing that I didn't take the drink takes it and offers it to me and I eye it suspiciously.

"Come on", Vera says bring the shot to my mouth and I'm left with no choice but to drink.

"Soooo??", The girls ask eagerly.

"It's not really that bad", I say which sends them into a frenzy, giving me a high five.

     After having few more rounds, Jessie suggests we go dance. After dancing to the beat for a while, the girls starts flirting with some guys, engaging me in the conversation once in a while. Feeling thirsty, I decided to excuse myself to go get water at the bar.

"A bottle of water please"

"There you go"

"Thanks". I opened the bottle and ended up drinking it all,"I guess sex on the beach leaves you thirsty". Feeling bored and not wanting to head over to Lydia and the girls with their flirting escapades, I decided to text Bella and the girls, keeping them updated. After a while, I start scrolling through my Instagram when I hear someone say.

"Hey sexy". I ignored him hoping he will get the hint and walk away but he persisted, wanting to start getting touchy.

"Back off!", I say putting on my defensive mode, he finally gets the hint and drunkignly moves away. Getting a little bit uncomfortable, I decided to take a little walk around the house.

Making my way through drunkards, intensive make out and sweaty bodies. I suddenly see a room slightly open devoid of any teenager, I got curious and I enter and boy was I fascinated by the loads of books in the room, the room was really tidy and it must be that no one stays here or the person must be a neat freak.

"What are you doing here", I hear a voice say and I jump, turning around I am met face to face with Theo.

"Oh, um,I want really comfortable downstairs so I decided to stay in here for a while to pass time", I say in a rush and I wonder why I have to explain myself to him in the first place.

"And you think staying in a stranger's room is the best option?", He asks and I shrug.

"Well, bad things happen in a stranger's room, you could get hurt or even harassed and nobody will hear", He furthermore says and I now think of how dumb my decision was in the first place.

" Well, I doubt anyone will come in here"

" Well, that's right, no one's allowed in my room, it's off limit", he says and my eyes widen.

" Ohh, I didn't know this is your room, it hardly seems like anyone stays here not to talk of a boy ",

" Will you like to explain further?", He says with a questioning look.

" Well, for one, it's too clean to be a guy's ".

" Ouch, I didn't know you were one of them", he says faking hurt.

" One of what?"

" The GD"

"The what now?", I aks growing confused.

"The gender discriminators"

"I'm not discriminating anyone"

"You just did", he says with a teasing smile advancing slowly towards me.

"No, I just find it rare for a guy's room to be this tidy", I say defensively and unconsciously taking a step backwards.

"Well, what can I say, I'm one of a kind", he says with a proud smirk.

"Yeah, right", I say with an eye roll. "Okay, it was nice having this conversation but I've got to go".

"I thought you said you felt uncomfortable downstairs", he asks making me stop.

" I don't want the girls to worry about me"

" I'm pretty sure they haven't even realized your absence".

" What about you?"

" What about me?".

"Isn't this party about you guys?, Shouldn't you be downstairs celebrating?".

"Well, I decided to take a break".

"Or running"

"From what?", He retorts.

"Well, you tell me", I say crossing my arms.

"Let me tell you something",he says stepping so close to me I could smell his cologne.    
"I don't run from anything, never!", He says to my ear before moving back and I shudder.

" How come your parents let you throw a party?", I ask changing the subject.

" They are out of town and besides they are aware and fine with it as long we keep it PG", he says with a proud smirk.

" Whose parent allows their children throw a big party like this", I say pointing downstairs to make emphasis.

"As long as there's no use hard drugs or premarital pregnancy occuring, they are fine with it", he says with a nonchalant shrug.

"This certainly isn't kept PG and I can't guarantee that there isn't a pinch of hard drug either.

" I like you, I think we are going to get along just fine", he says with a smile.

" I'm not surprised, I tend to have that effect on people",I say with a shrug.

"I was wrong about you"

"About what exactly?", I ask with a daring stare.

"Everything, you have a vibe and I totally dig it, come on now", he says holding my hand and dragging me along.

"Where are you taking me?",I ask refusing to follow any further.

"Oh, come on, don't be dramatic"

"Dramatic or not, I'm not moving an inch until you tell me where we are going"

  Realizing I'm not backing down, he picked the bridge of his nose "Okay fine,you passed the test".

"What test, what's going on??"

"You passed the test to enable you join the crew, happy now?,now enough with the questions and just follow me", ha concludes before dragging me downstairs before I can fully process what he just said and at the same time trying to ignore the feeling of having my hand in his, wondering if he felt it too.

"She passed the test",he says after we enter a room filled with the rest of the crew.

"Yayyyy,let's celebrate!!!!!", Vera says taking my hand from his and I suddenly felt weird from the lack of contact. Seeing the guys popping what seems to be champagne, I couldn't help but wonder what the hell I've gotten myself into.

It's a wrap!!!, I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting for this long for a update, I've been super busy but I decided to seize the little free time I have today and at the same time use it as a new month gift and independence gift to my Nigerian readers and followers 🤭.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter,I'm sorry that some part were cheesy, especially the ending,I just went with the flow of the writing,but I promise the story only gets better . So just stick with me🤭.
Don't forget that your likes and comments always make my day so be free to let me know your thoughts ❤️

So, I've been thinking of doing like a Q/A type of thing, whereby you ask different questions either about the characters, my inspiration, or a few things about me and how you feel the story should go or even leave reviews about my book, I don't know so imma like to know your thoughts about it, if I should do it or not.

Also, please be sure to check out jee-nii-bee books, she's currently at boarding school, but be sure to fill her and leave your likes and comments in her book, she'll absolutely love it.

Without further ado, I'll leave you to it, be safe and don't forget to do what makes you happy. Till we meet again ❤️, ciao ✌️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 843 51
"Revenge is a poison that doesn't stop until it's destroyed everything you've ever cared about". Her words were like ice and for a moment I wondered...
320 89 40
love & heartaches
148 4 23
Have you ever met someone so perfect that you want to be with them forever and ever?! Will you make that person yours? Even if he happens to be you...
37.8K 2.6K 57
Completed ✔ Undergoing editing Highest ranking; #542 in Short Story Formerly Begin Again. Solemn. Moody. Full of feels. Unexpected turns of event...