Dear, Tam | Kam Fanfiction

By _Kurbee_

Keefe Sencen comes up with an incredible way to prank Tam Song by writing the male love letters and sticking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter 33

359 9 11
By _Kurbee_

Keefe felt nervous. 

Tam had told Keefe that maybe he should go over to Everglen and have Biana and Fitz help him get ready, so that's what Keefe did.
Keefe looked at himself in Biana's mirror, unsure if he looked appropriate enough for the date.
Fitz was sat on Biana's bed as Biana was digging through some jewellery for Keefe to borrow.

"Uhm, this isn't too...casual?" Keefe questioned, glancing at Biana and Fitz.
"No, no." Fitz shook his head.
"It's perfect."
"Yeah! Though maybe you should've wore something more fancier so then it'd be easier to find you some sort of cute accessory..." Biana mumbled to herself.
Keefe looked at Biana, frowning. Biana looked at Keefe and laughed.
"I'm kidding!" Biana exclaimed.
"Look, here."

Biana grabbed a very simple and plain ring from her box of jewellery.
She took Keefe's hand and placed the ring in his palm.
"Simple, plain and cute." Biana said.
"It's too big for me, you can keep it." 
Keefe looked at the ring in his palm. It was a smooth silver ring, nothing too crazy or...sparkly about it.
Keefe slipped it on his left index finger and it fit perfectly.
Fitz got up from the bed and went over to Keefe.
"Mmh, nice little touch." Fitz said.
"What if we paint your nails too?"

Keefe raised his eyebrows as he looked at Fitz.
"Paint...my nails?" Keefe questioned.
Biana gasped.
"Oh! I have this cute like red wine nail polish! Please Keefe?!" Biana pleaded.
Biana took Keefe's hands in hers, sort of bouncing up and down from excitement.
Keefe blinked and he glanced at Fitz who was grinning.
"Uhh...you know what? Why not?" Keefe smiled at Biana.
"Ohh! Okay! Sit down, we probably don't have too much time but I am an expert in painting nails!!" Biana exclaimed instantly letting go of Keefe's hands to search for the specific nail polish bottle she wanted to use.
Keefe went over to Biana's bed and sat down. Fitz leaned against Biana's desk as he got out his imparter.
"I'll check with Tam when he wants you back." Fitz said, instantly typing out a message for Tam.

As soon as Fitz mentioned Tam, Keefe felt his nerves rise again.
"...Uh, can I like...tell you guys something?" Keefe asked, feeling nervous.
Biana went over with the dark red nail polish bottle in hand. Biana sat down next to Keefe and faced him.
"Go on, we're listening." Biana stated, opening the bottle.
Keefe placed his right hand out first as Biana gently began to paint Keefe's pinky nail first.
Keefe watched as Biana flawlessly painted his nails.

"So...uhm, recently things have been a little weird with Tam." Keefe began.
Biana glanced up at Keefe.
"Not like bad weird, right?" Biana asked. 
Keefe shook his head.
"I just mean... I've been wanting to tell Tam that I love him..." Keefe said, sort of mumbling as his cheeks turned red.
Biana and Fitz both looked at Keefe.
Keefe felt slightly uncomfortable with the Vacker siblings staring at him.

Fitz cleared his throat.
"I thought you could never love someone like Bangs Boy." Fitz said, mocking Keefe.
Keefe glared at Fitz as he grinned.
Biana let out a giggle.
"Ah, leave him alone." Biana said, smiling as she grabbed Keefe's left hand.
"That's pretty big, not even Dex and Fitz have said the 'l' word to each other."
"Hey, we're at a comfortable place right now." Fitz stated.
Keefe stared at how Biana painted his left hand now.
"Yeah and...I really wanna share our first kiss soon as well..." Keefe stated, feeling a little embarrassed to talk about this.
Both Fitz and Biana made a teasing 'oooh'-ing noise, making Keefe feel even more flushed.

"Why don't you just...do it then?" Fitz questioned, looking at Keefe.
"Because I don't know if Tam is completely comfortable for us to share our first kiss or for me to tell him I love him!"  Keefe exclaimed.
"And...this date is making me feel really nervous, because what if he is comfortable with taking that step and he does it before I do?"
"Wait, do you want to be the first one to say it?" Biana questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as she finished painting Keefe's nails.
"Yes!" Keefe exclaimed.
Fitz let out a laugh.
"Can you not stand the thought of Tam being the one to do something first?" Fitz asked.
"Well, no, technically he kissed me on the cheek first so..." Keefe said, looking at Fitz.
"...uh-huh." Fitz nodded.

Suddenly Fitz's imparter pinged.
"Oh, speaking of who~" Fitz said as he got his imparter, checking the message he got from Tam.
"Tell Keefe he can come back, we have everything ready."
Fitz wiggled his eyebrows at Keefe and Keefe groaned, feeling his heart beat faster.
Biana smiled and patted Keefe's shoulder.
"Hey, go and have fun. And remember, it doesn't matter who says 'I love you' first,okay?" Biana said.
"As long as the feelings are reciprocated, you'll be fine."

Keefe got up from the bed and he looked at his painted nails.
"...mmh, yeah. I'll talk to you guys as soon as I can." Keefe said, grabbing his crystal to Solreef.
"Good luck~" Biana grinned.
"Have fun~!" Fitz also grinned.
The two Vacker siblings then began to make smooching noises and Keefe felt his face turn red.
"I hate you two!" Keefe scowled, quickly holding his crystal up and light-leaping away.

Biana and Fitz looked at each other.
"I bet Tam tells Keefe he loves him first." Biana stated.
"Ooh... and if Keefe does it first? What do I get?" Fitz asked.
"I'll do your chores for a week!" Biana exclaimed.
"Make it two weeks." Fitz said, going over to Biana and placing his hand out.
Biana smiled. 
"Deal." Biana said, shaking Fitz's hand.

*****

"Song, I don't trust this..."  Keefe said, unable to see as he was blindfolded.
"Now you know how I felt when you told me I had to keep my eyes shut." Tam stated, grinning.
"Hey, you didn't have a blindfold, you could've at least took a peek!" Keefe exclaimed.
"Relax, look we're almost there." Tam said, squeezing Keefe's hand as he continued to lead the way.
Keefe grumbled under his breath but he didn't say anything.
Keefe could hear some insects, some buzzing and squeaking. So Keefe assumed they were outside somewhere.
"How long are we gonna be out here?" Keefe asked.
"As long as we want." Tam said.

"Oh! Here, come on. Just stand there."
Keefe stood still and Tam let go of his hand. Keefe heard Tam's footsteps coming over from behind.
"What did you plan...?" Keefe asked as he felt Tam untying the blindfold from behind.
"Look." Tam whispered softly, wrapping his arms around Keefe's waist.
Keefe felt his nerves rise as Tam had his arms around his waist, but his focus quickly shifted to where Tam had taken him.
Keefe's eyes widened as he looked about.

Fireflies were buzzing about, there was a blanket with a picnic basket on top of it, the blanket was nearby a pond, the water was beautiful and not at all disgusting as some ponds would look.
"Woah..." Was all Keefe could get out.
Tam smiled as he rested his head on Keefe's shoulder for a moment, kissing his cheek.
"Linh helped out but... I made us all these snacks, soo..." Tam said, unwrapping his arms from Keefe's waist.
Tam then went over to the blanket and Keefe quickly followed behind Tam.
Tam sat down by the basket and Keefe lowered himself down on the blanket too. 
Keefe couldn't help but look around their surroundings.
"Where'd you find this place?" Keefe asked.
"Sometimes Linh comes here." Tam said.
"She likes to practice her ability here, there's a lot of animals here too, all harmless so if you see something, don't be scared."

Tam held a box of cupcakes.
"Soo...you know how recently you've been at Everglen a lot more than usual?" Tam questioned, looking at Keefe.
"Uh-huh." Keefe nodded, now looking at Tam.
Tam opened the little container and held up a cupcake.
"Linh and I have been baking and making food for this." Tam grinned nervously.
Keefe looked at the cupcake and he smiled at Tam.
"I thought you didn't like sweet things?" Keefe questioned.
Tam shrugged. "Not as if I hate sweet treats, they're just...not my favourite."
Tam then shuffled closer to Keefe and held the cupcake towards him.
"Now, let's act like a cheesy couple and let me feed you this cupcake." 
Keefe grinned. "Ooh~ So romantic."
Keefe leaned in and took a bite of the cupcake. Tam smiled as he watched Keefe's eyes light up as he swallowed the bite he took.

"Good?" Tam asked, smiling.
"I'm about to propose to you right now." Keefe stated, staring right into Tam's eyes.
"That's the best thing I've ever tasted!"
Tam bit his lower lip as he glanced away, smiling.
"I hope you have an expensive ring, because I only like you for the money." Tam said, grinning at Keefe.
Keefe grimaced. "Oof, sorry to say this Tammy, but I am broke." 
"Awh, gosh darn it. Looks like we gotta break up." Tam said, shaking his head and shrugging at Keefe.
Keefe smiled as he leaned in.
"Yeah, kinda sucks, I like being your boyfriend." Keefe said, shrugging.
Tam gulped as Keefe leaned in. Tam cleared his throat as he looked away.
"Mmhmm..." Tam hummed.
Keefe seen the way Tam seemed to get flustered and Keefe bit his inner cheek.

Keefe gently took the cupcake away from Tam's hand and began to eat the rest of the cupcake.
"Mmh, so are we gonna eat and chill out here then?" Keefe asked, looking about once more.
Tam hummed in response. "Mmhmm, yeah."
Keefe glanced back at Tam who seemed to be fiddling with his hands now.
Keefe shuffled closer to Tam and wrapped his arm around Tam's shoulder. Keefe quickly kissed Tam's cheek.
Tam's cheeks turned red as he looked at Keefe, who was smiling at him.
"You should plan more dates, it seems like you're a hopeless romantic too." Keefe grinned.
Tam let out a snicker and he smiled at Keefe.
"Okay, we'll see." Tam said, resting his head against Keefe's shoulder.
Keefe kissed Tam's head.

"Mmh, what else did you guys make anyways?"
"Some Blitzenberry muffins, uh... some custard bursts and some mooncakes."
"Ooh, I want some custard bursts!!"

 *****

Keefe was nearby the pond, just looking in, trying to see if there were any sort of fishes or something interesting in the water. Tam was watching Keefe, smiling to himself about his boyfriend.
All of the sweet treats were eaten, mostly by Keefe but Tam did have a few himself.
Tam still felt nervous though. There were so many good opportunities to tell Keefe how he felt but...god, Tam just overthought it and didn't do it.

Tam bit his lower lip as he watched Keefe.
"...Hey, Keefe." Tam said.
Keefe looked over. "Mmh, yeah?"
Tam waved Keefe over and Keefe got up, walking over and kneeling down in front of Tam.
"Yeess?" Keefe smiled at Tam.
Tam bit his lower lip as he shuffled closer and gently cupped Keefe's face. Keefe was a little surprised, but he looked into Tam's eyes. Keefe could feel all this nervous energy from Tam. He knew what Tam was gonna do. Keefe said he wanted to tell Tam he loved him first but...it didn't matter to him at this moment.
He was gonna let Tam say 'I love you' first.

Tam leaned in a little closer.
"Keefe, things have been a little weird between us." Tam said softly.
"Well, only when we get close like this, or whenever we get like...really lovey dovey and close."
Keefe nodded, humming.
Tam gulped as he took a deep breath.
He was gonna do it.
"Keefe, I've been wanting to say this for a while and if you don't want to say it back, don't feel pressured and it's okay if-" Tam began to ramble.
"Tam." Keefe said softly, resting his hands over Tam's.

The two of them stared into each other's eyes.
Keefe smiled at Tam, leaning in a little closer.
"Just...say it." Keefe whispered.
Tam felt himself smile as he glanced down at Keefe's lips before looking back up into Keefe's eyes.
"I love you, Sencen." Tam said softly.
Keefe's cheeks began to hurt as he felt himself smile even more.
"I love you too, Song." Keefe said.
Keefe leaned in and closed the gap between the two of them. Tam's heart beat like crazy as his and Keefe's lips locked together.

They both shut their eyes as they shared this kiss between each other. Keefe's brain was fuzzy, too many emotions were coming from himself and from Tam. Tam's hands gently wrapped behind Keefe's head and his fingers tangled into his blonde locks as they continued to kiss, fireworks sparking. Keefe subconsciously tilted his head to deepen the kiss, Tam's heart fluttered and after a few more seconds, Tam had pulled away, only a few inches away from Keefe.

Keefe looked at Tam, seeing how red Tam's face was made Keefe smile.
"...Too much?" Keefe grinned nervously.
"A little..." Tam said, his voice slightly cracking.
Keefe smiled as he rested his forehead against Tam's, his hands resting on Tam's waist.
Tam's fingers were still tangled in Keefe's hair.
"But...it was good, right?" Keefe asked.
Tam hummed for a moment, a grin growing on his face.
"Nah, it was shit." Tam said.
Keefe scoffed.
"I take back my 'I love you'." Keefe smiled.
"Awh, we both know that's not true." Tam said, smiling as he leaned in to kiss Keefe once again.
Keefe gladly kissed Tam back once their lips locked again.

What was Tam so nervous about? This went amazingly well and now he and Keefe could freely tell each other they loved one another and kiss whenever they wanted.
Keefe also was glad he let Tam take the lead, it seemed to make Tam feel less tense and now they were able to be lovey dovey without it becoming awkward and weird again. And plus, when they kissed, there were a lot of emotions and it was strangely comforting to Keefe. Just knowing he could make Tam feel so many things at once and vice-versa, it just brought Keefe more hope and joy.

Their relationship was...well, sort of perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 2228

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
11.8K 215 40
This couldn't be happening. Fitz was not falling for a guy. Let alone Dex Dizznee. His reputation would be ruined, his father would think of him as a...
1K 44 13
what to expect: it all went down went a book went soaring across the classroom but sophie never expects it to end the way it does. acrylic smeared on...
11.3K 405 12
a short story involving two idiots (namely keefe and tam), a turtle, and the disastrous love story that occurs. (longer summary inside) (cover art...