Storm of Swords (Female Rimur...

By KyleBayan

In the taisho era, a young girl named Rimuru, encountered a powerful demon but managed to escape at the cost... More

Prologue (edited)
The Cruel Darkness
Meeting The Master
Training and Foxes
Taisho era secret Part 1
Seeking Revenge and The Avenger
The Color of Steel
Taisho era secret part 2
First Mission 3 VS 3
Taisho era secret part 3
The Demonic Doctor
Taisho era secret part 4
Sudden Attack
The Beat of The Drum
Taisho era secret part 5
Sound of Thunder and The End of The Maze
The Battling a Beast
Taisho era secret part 6
Chaos in The Mansion
Taisho era secret part 7
Mountain of Spiders
Spider Marionette
Blades & Spiders
Taisho era secret part 8
True Bonds
Aftermath
Slayer vs Slayer, Meeting The Hashiras
On Trial
Judgment
Taisho era secret part 9
Rehabilitation and Zenitsu's Cries
Taisho era secret part 10
Reforged Motivation
Taisho era secret part 11
Next Mission to Infinity
Taisho era secret part 12
Next Stop Land of Dreams
Dreams of The Slayers
Tisho era secret part 13
Burning Fury
Taisho era secret part 14
Fighting on The Tracks
NOTICE
Burn Bright Like Flames
Sound of the next Mission
Taisho era secret part 15
Infiltrating Three Houses
Taisho era secret part 16
Hiding Behind The Walls
Uncovered Secrets
Taisho era secret part 17
Dance of The Sun
Relentless Storm
Taisho era secret part 18
New Danger
Taisho era secret 19
Flashy Confrontation
Fight Against Upper Moon Six
The Hymn of Battle
Festival's End
Response to a Moon's End
Travel to The Swordsmith Village
Taisho era secret part 20
Surprise meetings
Taisho era secret part 21
Muichiro
NOTICE

Eve of a Festival

468 26 4
By KyleBayan

TANJIRO POV 

I finally reached the tokito house.

I followed the demon's scent, which is coming from Miss koinatsu's room.

Tanjiro: MISS KOINATSU!

I opened the window and saw that the demon had Miss koinatsu and that she's being absorbed by the demon's obi. 

Daki: Are you a demon hunter? I'm glad you came, so how many of you are there? I know there's atleast two of you now that I found that ugly brat. Is there a hashira with you? Or is he on his way now? I can tell you're not a hashira. You seem far too weak. I have no use for anyone who's not one, understood?

Tanjiro: (im too late! But what's going on!? I can't see Miss koinatsu's body.  She's not bleeding. There isn't even a scent of blood)

Daki: In case you're wondering, I don't devour dirty people or anyone ugly for that matter

The demon looked at me, and I flinched as her eyes said upper six.

Tanjiro: (rimuru is right, the demon'san upper moon. But isn't rimuru supposed to keep an eye on her? Did this demon slip away?) Let that poor woman go!

I drew my sword and got ready to fight.

Daki: *irritated* Just who the hell do you think you're talking to?! How dare you!

The demon sent her obi and threw me to another building so fast i couldn't react in time.

Tanjiro: *cough* (she's so fast i didn't even see her move. She is an upper rank)

My body feels numb. I stood back up and got i to a battle stance.

Tanjiro: (that demon's weapon is her obi, and it has supernatural abilities. If she can absorb humans inside of it, then it would make it easy for her to abduct people without being noticed. All she needs is a space big enough for her belt to squeeze through)

The Damon came out of the hole she made with her obi in the air.

Daki: Are you still alive? Wow, it looks like you're tougher than I thought. And those eyes of yours are lovely, aren't they? So lovely, I just have to gouge them out and gobble them up

As I got ready to fight, the straps on nezuko's box snapped. 

I gently placed nezuko down so that I could focus on the fight.

Tanjiro: Sorry, nezuko, the shoulder strap broke. I can't carry you while I fight. Don't leave that box unless your life is in danger

The demon and I rushed toward each other to begin fighting.

Tanjiro: water breathing forth form: striking tide, turbulent!

INOSUKE POV 

After getting tired of waiting for kamaboko, I started searching for the Demon's Secret passage.

Inouske: hahahahaha! Now I'm really feeling that demon's presence!

After a while of searching, I've found a hole underneath the floor. 

Inosuke: This must be it, the hole leading straight to the demon's lair! Get ready to die bastard!

I tried to jump in the hole, though i could only get my head inside.

I pulled out my head and dislocated th joints in my arms.

Inosuke: So I can only get my head inside, huh? Heeheeheehee! That might have stopped others, but it's not gonna stop lord inosuke! After all, I'm a man who can dislocate all his joints. In other words, as long as my head fits, I can go anywhere!

I jumped in once more and slithered through the long tunnel.

Inosuke: HAHAHAHAHA! GET READY, DEMON, 'CAUSE I'M COMMIN' THROUGH!

After a while of moving through the hole which was way longer than i thought, i eventually reached a massive cavern filled with obi, bones, and trapped women.

Inosuke: What the hell?

I started to search for the demon after relocating my joints. 

Inosuke: some kind of cloth with a human pattern? What is this? No, that's not just a pattern.  Those are living humans. So this demon can trap people inside a woman's belt, huh? *scoff* Then it takes them whenever they want and devour them? Pretty brutal if you ask me! Hmm?

I then noticed Zenitsu sleeping inside one of the obi like an idiot.

Inosuke: What's he doing here?

???: That's a question I should be asking you. How would you like it if someone started messing with your food?  

Startled by a voice behind me, I turned around and saw a demon worm.

Obi demon: dirty man. You reek of filth! Disgusting. Repulsive. YOU DAMN STINK BUG!

Inosuke: LOOK WHO'S TALKING, YOU WORM! GROSS!

Obi demon: YOU DARE INSULT ME, STINKBUG?!

The demon attacked me, but i quickly drew my swords and started fighting the demon.

Inosuke: wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! You're really grossing me out, wormbelt! HAHAHA! Look how sluggish you are! You got greedy and swallowed up too many humans! there's no way an overweight worm can ever hope to land on Lord inosuke!...

I then slashed all the obi while freeing the women and zenitsu from the belts.

Inosuke: ...so lose some weight,  and don't come back 'till you have!

Just as was about to behead the worm, it countered, forcing me to dodge and move away.

Inosuke: Let's see how you deal with beast breathing sixth fang:...

 I rushed at the demon once more.

Inosuke: palisade bite!

Obi demon: Slashing me is useless when I'm not even the main body, you fool. never mind. The humans you saved are looking awfully vulnerable, don't you think? 

I stopped, realizing that im at a disadvantage as belts began creeping toward the women. 

Inosuke: Oh crap! I forgot !I have to fight it while protecting those people, don't I? *frustrated* DAMN IT! I CAN'T KEEP UP! ANNOYING WORM BELT!

I ran to try and save the girls when a volley of kunai came flying past me and pinned the belts down.

I glanced at where the kunai came from and saw two women.

Girl 1: i gotta hand it to you. Worm belt's a pretty good name!

Girl 2: *crying* Yeah, it's perfect for something so gross, and I'm so gonna tell on you! Just wait until Lord tengen finds out!

The two women began fighting some of the obi.

Girl 1: we're gonna give you a hand with this freak, so fight the good fight, my boar headed friend!

Girl 2: *shriek*

Inouske: Who the heck are you two?!

Girl 2: Both of us are Uzui's wives! I'm trying my best, but I'm not much of a fighter! So please don't expect much from me!

The first girl got irritated of the other's whining and smacked her, causing the other girl to yelp in pain.

Girl 1: suma! This is no time to be acting like a whimpering!

Suma: But, makio, I can't help it. You know I'm a good-for-nothing, especially when it comes to fighting!

As the two started bickering, I got confused about what they're doing and continued fighting the belts.

Inosuke: damn that thing! It's not the main body?! If that's true, im screwed! This battle is never gonna end!

Just as more belts are attacking the unconscious people, monitsu, who is still unconscious, ran past me and grabbed his swords, and ran past me.

Zenitsu: thunder breathing first form: thunderclap and flash, sixfold

He blitzed around faster than before, slashing every obi while creating a loud booming sound and freeing more women.

Inosuke: Maybe you should stay asleep like this the whole time 

Makio: Is he with the demon slayer corps? If he is, then why is he dressed like a total idiot?!

Suma: Yeah! Good question!

With more people in the belts free, I got ready to free more of them when something burst from the celing and landed on the floor.

Inouske: What the hell!?

The dust began settling and revealed that the god of festivals had arrived.

He then freed all of the people still trapped in the obi and killed the worm demon. 

Tengen: Makio. Suma. Sorry I took so long... you both look as flashy as ever

The guy approached those two and gave them each a head pat. 

Tengen: You've been doing some flashy work here. You're my wives, so I'd expect nothing less 

He began swinging his swords before striking some kind of pose.

Tengen: All right! From here on out, things are gonna get real flashy! 

3RD PERSON POV 

As the obi were fluttering down and women were being released, many of the belts started to float up and flew out of the cave, using the hole the sound hashira had made.

Tengen began pondering their next move while makio and suma are tending to the unconscious women.

Inosuke: Hey, you!

Tengen: Hmm?

Inosuke: *angry* THAT WORM BELT JUST FLEW THROUGH THAT HOLE AND ESCAPED!

Tengen: SHUT UP! I SAVED EVERYONE WHO WAS TRAPPED IN HERE, SO WHAT'S THE ISSUE?! YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES WORSHIPPING ME RIGHT NOW! WE'LL TALK ABOUT THE OTHER THING LAYER!

Makio: Lord tengen, if you don't go after it, there'll be even more bloodshed!

Suma: Don't worry about us and get over there before it's too late!

Tengen suddenly grabbed both Inosuke and the unconscious Zenitsu and threw them through the hole and out to the surface.

Inosuke: Whoa!

The sound hashira then jumped out of the while and grabbed the two.

Tengen: You heard what they said. Get ready. we're giving chase!

Tengen then lands on the roof and drops the duo.

The hashira began running.

 Inosuke and Zenitsu quickly got up and started running  fast as they could.

Inosuke: RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Zenitsu: *snoring*

Tengen: Pick up the pace, boys! Get out of my way, 'cause Lord Tengen is coming through!!

The sound hashira ran faster, leaving Inosuke and Zenitsu in the dust.

Inosuke: *angry* THAT'S MY LINE YOU BASTARD!! And how the hell are you running so fast?!

Zenitsu: *snoring*

The two slayers sped up, trying to catch up to the sound hashira.

Inosuke: MONJIRO! WE'RE COMING TO SAVE YOU, SO DON'T CROAK BEFORE WE GET THERE!

Zenitsu: *snore*

As the two ran to the source of the noise, Inosuke got curious about how Zenitsu could move while asleep.

Inosuke: How can you run while you're sleeping?

Zenitsu: *snore*

Inouske: Can you even see ahead of you?

Inosuke prie on of Zenitsu's eyelids open.

Inosuke: Is this any better?

Zenitsu sputtered a bit before hitting his eye.

Inosuke: Whoa. That's pretty good for you

Slightly impressed by Zenitsu's sleep walking habit, Inosuke realized that Uzui was gone.

Inosuke: Hey, where'd the god of festivals go?

The two stopped to figure out where Uzui ran off to.

Inosuke looked around but saw no sign of the hasira.

Inosuke: DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! HOW DID WE LOSE SIGHT OF THE GOD OF FETIVALS ALREADY?!

frustrated from losing sight of the hshira, Inosuke begn flailing. 

Inosuke: RIMURU IS PROBABLY ON HER WAY TO THE FIGHT! AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE LEFT IN THE DUST!

Despite Inosuke's thrashing and yelling, Zenitsu began taking in sounds, searching for any leads on Uzui.

Eventually, Zenitsu heard the sound of collapsing buildings, and ran to its direction.

Inosuke noticed Zenitsu running.

Inosuke: Eh? Hey, you spotted him?

Inouske ran into the direction Zenitsu is going and rushed head.

Inosuke: HAHAHAHAHA! I hope you're ready, worm lady, 'cause the mountain god, lord Inouske is comin' through!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 31
In the final fight between both dimensions, Izuku and Tanjiro were fighting their arch-enemies, Tomura Shigaraki and Muzan Kibutsuji. As the battles...
620K 23.8K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...