๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

336 17 5
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ KEISMP3

𝐂𝐖: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 eight o’clock in the evening and the trio were getting ready for the last part of their mission. Oikawa was wearing a navy blue long-sleeve button-up with the sleeves cuffed. He paired it with some black dress pants and black shoes.

He was checking himself out in the mirror when (F/n) stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing another silk, off-the-shoulder top that was white. She paired it with another black skirt and black, Doc Martins. Oikawa looked her up and down again, his face turned red.

“You’re enjoying these outfits too much,” (F/n) gave him a lopsided smile.

Oikawa looked away, “You can’t blame me,”

(F/n) walked up to him, “Hmm, you can unbutton at least one more,” she fixed his dress shirt.

“I think you just like seeing my chest,” Oikawa said, partly joking.

(F/n)’s blushed, “Only I can admire it though,”

Oikawa smiled and placed his hand on her face, “Don’t worry, I’m all yours,”

“You are?” (F/n) placed her hand on his wrist, “since when?”

Oikawa inched his face closer, “Since middle school,”

“Alright kids, let’s go!” Akira startled the two who were having a moment.

“Right,” both their faces displayed a bright blush as they turned to face Akira.

Akira nodded, he smirked on the inside from their reactions and went downstairs to wait in the car.

Oikawa turned to (F/n) and held his hand out, “you ready?”

(F/n) took his hand, “Ready as I’ll ever be,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The plan was the same as the night before. They entered at different times, made sure they weren’t close to one another and just waited. Given that the guy had gotten close to (F/n) and the indirect promise they made meant they had a higher chance of catching the two suspects. (F/n) didn’t order a drink this time, given her reaction that previous night. She stayed near the bar, overviewing everyone who was dancing and talking to their group of friends or partners.

“Hey,” the guy from yesterday slid next to her, “you’re here,”

(F/n) smiled, “I am,”

The guy smiled back at her, “wanna get out of here?”

“Don’t gotta tell me twice,” (F/n) nodded.

The guy reached out his hand and (F/n) took it. He led her through the crowd and into the same room that they were in the previous night. Oikawa had to fight the urge to punch the guy in the gut for holding (F/n)’s hand. Akira sensed this and had to tell Oikawa to calm down.

“Oikawa she knows what she’s doing,” Akira told him.

“I know,” Oikawa said, taking a sip of his drink, “it’s just hard,”

Akira paused for a second, “what’s the relationship between you two anyway?” Akira looked around the room, “I mean, I usually don’t intrude in personal businesses but you two are the most confusing pair I’ve worked with,”

Oikawa sighed, “it’s… complicated,”

Akira chuckled and took a sip of his drink, “complicated huh?”

Oikawa finished his drink and said, “I’m gonna use the bathroom,” he turned off his end of the earpiece so he couldn’t be heard and made his way to the bathroom.

When he got into the dark hallway, he did his best to find the bathroom. Unbeknownst to him, someone had followed him and stayed quiet. He made it to the end of the hallway and was about to turn around when he got hit in the back of the head, making him fall unconscious. He was then dragged into an unmarked room. The person who knocked him out made sure to take the earpiece and smash it with their foot, leaving Oikawa with no way of getting in contact with help.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“You know, I was a little worried that you wouldn’t show up tonight,” The guy said as he poured himself a drink.

(F/n) let out a small giggle, “well, I am a woman of my word,”

The guy didn’t say anything and took a sip of his drink before turning to (F/n), leaning against the small bar of the room. He crossed his arms and looked at (F/n). His body language was completely different and (F/n) noticed that right away. She remained calm and composed but was on high alert.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked him.

The guy grazed the side of his teeth with his tongue and chuckled, “you know, I had hoped we could’ve hit things off,” he sighed, “when you wouldn’t tell me your name, I thought it was a little odd,” he pushed himself off of the mini bar and went to the couch and pulled a file out from between the couch cushions, “so I had my guys run a background check based on the description I gave of you,” he threw the file down onto the coffee table. It opened up and revealed some photos of (F/n)’s personal life as well as articles surrounding her business.

“You work for the Japanese mafia don’t you?” the guy scoffed, “and to think I actually had a girl who seemed to be my type,”

(F/n) remained silent but kept calm. When the guy wasn’t paying attention during his whole speech, she pressed the button that was part of the earpiece wire that descended along her back under her shirt, signaling to Akira to call the cops but wait for her signal.

“You think I’m the only one with the bad record,” (F/n) held her chin up high and crossed her arms, “speak for yourself,”

The guy raised his eyebrow, “speak for myself,” the guy stood up, “you don’t know anything about me,”

(F/n) clicked her tongue and smirked, “you wanna test that?”

The guy crossed his arms and went up to her. He stood only a couple of inches from her and leaned his head closer to hers, “I do,”

(F/n) waited one second before he kneed him in the crotch, used her leg to hook behind his, and brought him to the ground. The guy yelped and fell to the ground. (F/n) then tried grabbing her gun the hid on the underside of her skirt but was placed on her inner thigh to avoid the obvious bump, but the guy managed to flip her over and now she was on her back.

“You seem inexperienced,” the guy told her, leaning his head close to hers.

“Said that too soon,” (F/n) replied before she headbutted him, causing him to recoil backward. She pushed her upper body forward and now had him pinned onto the ground. She grabbed his wrists, pinned them above his head with her right hand, grabbed her gun, and pointed it at his forehead with her left hand.

“Your name is Shiro, you were born and raised in Japan and held a giant cartel mission there after your father died and you had to take over his business at the age of 16. You had to drop out of high school because of it. Our business took over Japan and you decided to move here to Argentina to continue it. Not only did you expand your cartel but started human trafficking, and more specifically, child trafficking,”

Shiro tried to get out of (F/n)’s grasp but she tightened the grip she had on his wrists and moved the gun closer to his forehead, “uh uh uh, I’m in control of this situation now,” (F/n) smirked, “so, tell me, did I really betray you that badly?”

Shiro grunted, “you’ll pay for this,” Shiro hissed at the pain of her grip on his wrists, “my men will hunt you down,”

(F/n) chuckled, “that’s where you’re wrong,” she leaned closer to him, “you’re men have already been arrested, those children were saved and are being placed in better homes, and your drugs are no longer in the possession of your business,”

Shiro struggled to get out of her grasp, “you know,” Shiro smirked, “I was told that your daughter was going to be part of your mission,” (F/n) felt her stomach drop at this, “I was so ready to take her away from you, man the things I would’ve done,”

(F/n) felt like she couldn’t breathe, “who?”

Shiro looked at her, “what?”

“Who told you?” (F/n) pushed the gun to his forehead, “who told you?!”

Shiro smiled, “your lovely director did,”

(F/n)’s eyes widened. Her chest was heavy as if someone had just sat on it. She felt her vision blur. Shiro took this opportunity and jerked out of her grip and pinned her on her back, pinning her left hand that had the gun down.

“That’s your weakness huh?” Shiro smirked, “the mentioning of your daughter,” he chuckled, “I mean, why did you even join this business when you have such an innocent child to take care of?”

(F/n) had a million thoughts running through her head. She looked Shiro in the eye, “you ever mention my daughter again, and I will kill you,”

Shiro smirked, “Looks like the roles are reversed here sweetheart,” Shiro removed the gun he was hiding in his blazer and pointed it to her head, “but don’t worry, your daughter will be in good hands,”

(F/n) used all the strength she had and jerked her left hand out of his grip. She hit his head with the gun and used force to push him back. She shot the gun out of his hand and pinned him down again. She shot him in the shoulder which made him stay on the ground. She then stood up and shot him on both of his thighs to further prevent the chances of him getting up. He screamed at each shot. She watched as he tried to call for help but nothing came. She grabbed his gun, grabbed the keys that were in the pocket of his blazer, and left the room.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Oikawa felt a throbbing pain at the back of his head as he slowly gained consciousness. He felt restrained and opened his eyes, adjusting to the one light that shined above him. He saw that he was tied with rope to a chair. He looked around and saw that the room he was in was dark.

“Well well,” a female voice said aloud, “look who decided to come back,”

Oikawa heard how familiar the voice sounded but shook his head and tried moving out of the restraints.

“You’re not going anywhere,” the voice coed. The female’s steps could be heard and it was obvious she was wearing heels. She slowly walked toward the light and paused right before it could illuminate her face. Oikawa only saw her silhouette.

“What do you want?” Oikawa asked her.

The female giggled, “you, silly,”

Oikawa felt disgusted and cringed, “what the hell are you talking about?”

The female pouted, “c’mon Tooru, you don’t remember me?”

“Don’t call me by my first name,” Oikawa jerked against the restraints, “who the hell are you?”

The female stepped into the illuminated area, revealing who she was.
Oikawa’s eyes widened, “Yumekui?”

The female smiled, “you do remember me!” she went closer to Oikawa, “I knew I was special to you,”

Oikawa scrunched his face up, “what are you talking about?”

Yumekui rolled her eyes, “oh please, I saw the way you looked at my sister,” she circled around his chair, her fingers grazing his shoulders, “you were never really in love with her,”

Oikawa felt disgusted by her touch, “and what exactly does that have to do with you?”

Yumekui then stopped right in front of him. She bent down slowly, running her hands from his knee and toward his crotch, “because you’re now mine to toy with,” she said sensually.

Oikawa wanted to throw up and punch her at the same time. He tried to jerk away but the restraints were getting tighter every time he moved.

Yumekui giggled, “aw already twitching for me?”

Before more could happen, the door to the room was shot down, creating a dust cloud from the collision. (F/n) walked up to the illuminated spot while checking on the two guns she had in both of her hands.

I believe you’re touching something of mine,” (F/n) said to Yumekui.

Yumekui moved behind Oikawa and took out her switchblade knife and held it to Oikawa’s neck, “yours?” Yumekui scoffed in disgust, “he’s not yours,”

(F/n) chuckled, “sweetheart, that’s where you’re wrong,” she cocked her gun and removed from safety, “because he was mine from the very start,” she stepped closer, “he mine when he left Argentina, and he was mine when he came back to Japan,”

Yumekui tightened her grip on the knife, “you don’t know who you’re messing with,”

(F/n) smirked, “I know exactly who I’m messing with,” she smiled, “your boss is most likely dead by the way,”

Yumekui looked at her, “S-shiro?”

(F/n) smiled evilly and nodded.

Yumekui stepped away from Oikawa and charged at (F/n). (F/n) pointed her gun and shot (F/n) in the leg, making her fall to the ground.

(F/n) spoke in the earpiece before attending to Oikawa. She grabbed the knife that Yumekui dropped when she got shot and cut the rope off of Oikawa. Oikawa stood up and cupped (F/n)’s face.

“Are you okay? You didn’t get hurt right?” Oikawa examined her for any external injuries.

(F/n) smiled slightly, “I should be asking you that,” she noticed the blood at the corner of his forehead.

Akira and the police came through the opening and started looking around the room. They saw Yumekui on the floor, who was crying hysterically, and helped her up to take her outside.

Akira walked to the two, “you guys look rough,”

(F/n) leaned against Oikawa and he wrapped his arms around her, “yeah no thanks to you,”

Akira scoffed jokingly, “well, I got the backup and the police here, didn’t I?”

“Yeah but with no cost,” Oikawa added, making (F/n) giggle.

The chief of the Argentina police force went up to the three of them. He started speaking in Spanish, to which Oikawa took over the conversation since Akira and (F/n) didn’t really understand it that well. Oikawa explained to them that the department had been looking for Shiro for a long time and always ended up in dead ends, so he was very thankful that they caught him tonight.

After that, the three of them stayed a bit for any clarifications that the police needed before they left the club and went home.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

At the hotel, after cleaning up, Akira and (F/n) were video chatting with Osamu and Ushijima about the whole thing. (F/n) bit her tongue and decided not to share what Shiro had told her as she knew Akujin was monitoring the call. She would just go to Ushijima personally when they get back to Japan and they can discuss what happens afterward.

“You guys completed the mission under the 48-hour rule that the director had placed,” Ushijima stated, “you guys did very well,”

“Thank you,” (F/n) said.

“Where’s Oikawa?” Osamu asked, noticing it was just Akira and (F/n).

“He’s still showering,” (F/n) replied, “I’ll make sure to tell him what we went over when he gets out.

“Understood,” Osamu nodded, “your safety in that country had doubled and while I’d always advise to make sure to look over your shoulder once in a while, you guys can enjoy the rest of your stay,”

(F/n) smiled, “thank you,”

The video call ended a couple of minutes later and Akira left their hotel room. (F/n) got a video call from Iwaizumi and answered it.

“MOMMY!” Kohana exclaimed from her end of the chat.

“Hi honey,” (F/n) giggled at her daughter’s antics.

“I miss youuuuu,” Kohana said.

“I miss you too,” (F/n) smiled.

Oikawa opened and stepped out of the bathroom. He was wearing a white shirt and black flannel pajamas. He was still drying his hair with the towel and walked over to (F/n).

“Oikawa!” Kohana saw him and greeted him.

“Hi Kohana,” he stayed behind (F/n) but leaned over her.

“Did you protect my mommy today?” Kohana asked, crossing her arms.

Oikawa chuckled, “I did, I made sure she got no injuries,”

“Good,” Kohana smiled, “because we made that promise,”

Oikawa smiled, “I know, and I will keep this promise forever,”

(F/n) felt her heart flutter at what he said and turned a bit red.

Iwaizumi then came into the frame, “are you playing on my laptop again?”

Kohana pursed her lips and scratched the back of her head, “no?”

Iwaizumi shook his head with a small smile, “I see you guys are back from the mission,”

Kohana was then told to play with Sachihiro while Iwaizumi talked with (F/n) and Oikawa.

“How was the mission?” Iwaizumi asked.

“Rough,” (F/n) replied.

Iwaizumi chuckled, “I bet,”

“I ended up killing him,” (F/n) mentioned, “it wasn’t really intentional, but he said something and I just couldn’t let him go like that,”

Iwaizumi nodded, “understandable, he was going to die anyway,”

“True,” (F/n) agreed.

“Oi Oikawa, what happened to your head?” Iwaizumi noticed the cut on Oikawa’s forehead.

Oikawa touched it and flinched, “I think it’s from Yumekui when she knocked me out,”

(F/n) stood up, “let’s get that properly cleaned up,” she got up and went to find the first-aid kit.

Iwaizumi smiled, “well, I’ll let you guys go since I can hear Sachihiro running away from Kohana,”

“That child is a menace,” Oikawa chuckled.

She gets that from you,” both Iwaizumi and (F/n) stated, which earned a whine from Oikawa.

Iwaizumi ended the call after that.

(F/n) then stood in front of Oikawa and started cleaning his wound properly. While cleaning it, Oikawa had rested his hands on her waist. (F/n) blushed at this.

“I didn’t know Nikushima had a sister,” (F/n) said.

“I didn’t know her sister was just as deranged,” Oikawa grumbled.

(F/n) giggled, “small world I guess?”

Oikawa hummed, “you used what I said earlier today,”

“Hmm?” (F/n) pushed his hair back to place the bandaid on his forehead.

“When I told you that I was yours since middle school,” Oikawa locked eyes with her, “you said it to Yumekui,”

(F/n) fixed his hair and looked at him, “well, she did try to argue that you were hers, and I wasn’t going to let it slide,”

Oikawa smiled slightly, “it just felt nice hearing you say it you know?”

(F/n) pursed her lips, “now you’re making me cringe remembering it,”

Oikawa rolled his eyes, “you find anything romantic cringy,"

“Oh so that was romantic?” (F/n) questioned with a small smile.

Oikawa paused. He just looked at (F/n). (F/n) looked at him.

They both felt it. The tension. The urge to kiss each other. The urge to make up for all the lost time they had. They wanted to be in each other's arms, as close as possible, not wanting to pull away or let go.

(F/n) leaned her forehead against his.

“You’re making this extremely difficult,” (F/n) said softly.

“I’m making it difficult?” Oikawa questioned, “you’re the one touching your forehead against mine,”

(F/n) smiled, “I mean me being mad at you,”

Oikawa knew what she meant, “I want you to be mad at me,”

(F/n) picked her head up and looked at him, “I tried. I tried so hard to be mad at you,”

Oikawa hugged her waist, pulling her closer to him, “you had and have every right to be mad,”

(F/n) giggled, “the moment I saw you with Kohana and the way you two acted together, it was like all my anger toward you went away,”

Oikawa smiled, “she’s now my world,”

(F/n) raised her eyebrow, “is she now?”

Oikawa smiled, “well, besides you of course,”

(F/n) paused, “besides me?”

Oikawa nodded, “you’re my world, (F/n),”

(F/n) blushed, “since when?”

Oikawa stood up, still hugging her waist, “you have always been my world, and you always will be my world,”

(F/n) bit back the tears in her eyes. Oikawa moved his hands from her waist and cupped her face. He looked at her lips briefly before he locked eyes with hers. (F/n) nodded slowly before Oikawa finally closed the distance between their lips.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*giggles in planning the next chapter*

hope y'all enjoyed this one <3

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Haikyลซ x Reader fanfic ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ not in use

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
762K 22.1K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
The Great Queen | Oikawa x Reader ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ H

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

264K 7.8K 15
Oikawa x Fem! Reader "The Great King!" Hinata cried out before shifting his gaze. The ginger's eyes locked onto me. "And you must be the Great Queen...
"Mine"| Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Yama <3

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

5.9K 122 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...