I might meet you in heaven 🀍

By xli0n3ssesx

When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living w... More

A N part 1 πŸ’—
How it all begun
I miss you all of you
Media
My Couch is comfort
A N - part 2 πŸ’—
Death is your new best friends
Hospital?
Phone call..
A N Part 3 πŸ’—
Smile lucy your on my instagram
She is in my office
Pass time
STOP!
Goodbyes don't last forever
AN - part 4 πŸ’—
Im gonna miss you
SGP
Show me your moves
Your saying that ?! ....
AN part 5 πŸ’—
I have lost her - how have i lost her!!
Kind gesture
I need some help
Kick off
Fans
Question
I am so sorry
What do i do now?
Tik tok
Cameras in the bushes
Woopsies

let me help you

400 8 2
By xli0n3ssesx

Lucy's PoV :
Sarina just told me someone wanted to see me in the chill room and if she told everyone that they can't go in it must be urgent. I was stood outside and I heard a faint voice. One I thought I heard before
"Wow baby that's great"
Ok well I don't know who that is but they sound related to Alex. Shit why would they be here? I thought to myself . I composed myself one last time before walking into the room. I was met with a pair of beautiful eyes and blonde hair.
"OMGG NO WAY MASIE" I screamed and tan up to her giving her a hug. Seeing a tall muscular man next to her I introduced myself "hey I'm Lucy" "hi I'm jack nice to finally meet you" "yeah it's nice to meet you to"

"Mommy I'm tired" a little girl said as she walked up to her mom who was sat with me on 2 been bags. "Hi I'm Alexa who are you?" She then questioned me.
"Lex this is your auntie Lucy"
Omg I'm an auntie on this side of the family wow. "Hi beautiful" I said as she came and sat on my knee "you look tiered misses"
"I am auntie luce"
"Here come here" I said and pulled her up onto my chest. "Hi to sleep ok?" "Mk" she said but looked as if she was already asleep.

After the short interaction with my niece I turned my attention back to the couple sat next to me.
"Hey luce I know you didn't expect us to come but it's been 12 years and your struggling even if you don't wanna admit it. I see it in your eyes. Just let me let everyone help you.? Please" it was if she could read me in a different way to everyone else. "Hey I'm going to give you two some space and take Alexa to get some food before it gets to late you guys want anything?" Jack said before relieving me from my new found niece. "Nah we're good" Maisie said while I shook my head. As soon as they left I poured my heart out.

"I just don't know what to do Mais ever since Lilia died. She was the only one that completely know how I felt all the time. She read me like a book. And always helped calm me down. Whether it was after a match or a panic attack she helped. I don't know what to do anymore with her gone. And Alex is dead so I will never get to have one of our late night conversations about anything and everything. And Scarl is gone I love her so much and I barely spent 3 hours with her. I have lost almost every one. I have know one left." I poured my heart to her and she just let me cry. I am so glad I have such a kind step sister. I think I cried a lot but a don't really know. All I did know is that it was now 5.30pm and everyone was in the chill room with us. I could hear everyone talking some trying to be quiet because I was asleep after my breakdown.

Keira's PoV.

After lunch Sarina wanted to talk to Lucy. I debated on staying back with her but in the end decided that today of all days she would want to do this alone. Me Leah and Georgia decided to come back to my room before going to team bonding at 5 pm. We where sat watching a film and it was 4:30 pm.
"Hey Keira I'm so glad we didn't watch frozen this film is mint!." Georgia said taking the mick I little bit.
"Whatever I just love frozen!" I threw back at her. I do love frozen it's just a really good movie. DING
"Who's phone is that it's propa loud" Leah asked
"Mine" I always have my phone on loud because when we are at training it's hard to hear from the other end of the pitch.
"Oh it's Beth we are late for bonding"  I said as everyone got up and left.
"Race ya" g said then started running to the  elevator. When we got to the chill room we had all calmed down and where deep in conversation about our clubs. I was at Man City with Georgia but Leah was at arsenal so we always had alot to catch up on. When we entered the room it wasn't like it normally is. The atmosphere was lazy tired almost sad. It was weird. I looked around the room and that's when I saw what everyone else probably had questions about. Lucy was asleep on someone's lap. I didn't know whos the only thing I saw was her, some brunette lady who looked about 26 and who looked to be her boyfriend then a little child asleep on Lucy's chest. While G and Leah went off to play table tennis before a team quiz at 6pm I decided to play some fifa with Jordan and Lucy Stan.

Lucy stans PoV:

It was 4pm when me and Jordan walked through the doors of the chill room. We heard some faint voices from outside but didn't tho k much of it. As soon as the door swung open both mine and jords mouths fell wide open. "OMG" I whisper shouted "MAISIE DOES LUCY KNOw YOUR HERE?!"
"Hey to you to Stan. Yeah Lucy knows I'm here who else would be sleeping on my lap right now?" She said with a tone of sarcasm.

After the brief catch up me and Jordan decided to play fifa before the team came down for bonding.

Lucy's PoV:

Now that I was fully awake I think the mood lifted a little bit. There was still lots of tension though because of the 3 mysterious people in the room. Soon enough it was 6 pm and everyone was finishing their games whether it was table tennis or basketball.
"Hey Luce I think it's time to take the little one back to the hotel we are staying at." Maisie said before gathering all of Alexa's toys from around her.
"Ok but let me walk you out please" I said before lifting the sleeping girl on my chest. " and also text me when your back here is my number" as we got to the door I started to hand over lex when she started to stir. "Shhhhh it's ok go back to sleep ok lex I love you and will defo see you soon baby girl" after our goodbyes I headed back up to the chill room.
"QUIZ TIME!!!" Tooney and meado shouted when I entered. It was a tradition that was started a few years ago. At the first official night at every camp we do a quiz. The teams are different every time and Sarina presented. It was kind of like a quiz show to be honest. Anyways we started.
Any speech from now to the end of the chapter is Sarina unless said xx

"Ok guys the teams are.." Sarina started to read out the teams. " team 1"

Team name - the best lionesses 😍

Beth mead
Lucy bronze
Alessia Russo
Alex greenwood
Jill Scott
Lotte Wobben-moy

"Team 2" team name - GJ RLDE

Georgia stanway
Jess carter
Rachel daly
Lucy staniforth
Demi stokes
Ellie robuck

"Team 3" team name -  swifties 🪩

Leah Williamson
Millie bright
Chloe Kelly
Ella toone
Hanna Hampton
Bethany England

"Team 4" team name - winners 🤭

Fran Kirby
Ellen white
Keira Walsh
Mary earps
Lauren hemp
Nikita Paris

A full mix of player for each team and ready to start the quiz.

R O U N D 1
Career paths
Explanation: shown a picture of a footballers (lionesses) career you have to guess the right person.

First question:

Answer : Lucy staniforth

Question 2:

Answer : Keira Walsh

Question 3:

Answer : jill scott

Question 4:

Answer : Rachel daly

Final question—

Answer - Lucy bronze

"And the score board is"    

4th - GJ RLDE
3rd- swifties 🪩
2nd - winners 🤭
And I'm first place - the best lionesses

Hey so I can't really think of anymore challenges / quiz rounds rn cause I'm righting this in science so let's skip to the end of the quiz. Ok thanks cya byeeee 👐🏻

"Ok so now that we have finished all the rounds let's reveal the winners. Soo we have in 4th place ..... ...... winners 🤭" as Sarina said that the room filled with laughter and Beth said "hahahah bitches you lostttt" "and in 3rd place ... GJ RLDE" "hahahah shit name shit play" Jill Scott said. "Jill be nice because your name choice isn't true" said Ellen white. "And in 2nd is the swifties 🪩 which means the winners are ... the best lionesses well done guys. Your prize is choosing a movie tomorrow night." Sarina said
———————-

Ok so I promise it gets more exiting next chapter. And I'm sorry it's a bit long but anyways Have a good night / day 😙❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
637K 15.2K 52
Scarlett Valentine was a victim, and yet the world found her guilty. After finally being found innocent for a crime she never committed, Scarlett is...
23.3K 756 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
6.3K 256 40
'We have a new student with us today.' For Anna, the arrival of a new student shouldn't have changed her life so much, but it did. Anna had always st...