Gotta Go Fast! (Highschool DX...

By MylesDTate

In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power... More

Bio
Harem (Update 1)
Season 1 Episode 1: I Got A Girlfriend!
Season 1 Episode 2: I'm done being human!
Season 1 Episode 3: I made a friend!
Season 1 Episode 4: I'm saving my friend!
Season 1 Episode 5: I'm defeating my brother's ex-girlfriend!
Season 1 Episode 6: I work as a devil!
Season 1 Episode 7: I get a familiar!
Season 1 Episode 8: I pick a fight!
Season 1 Episode 9: I've begun my training!
Season 1 Episode 10: The showdown begins!
Season 1 Episode 11: The acclaimed battle continues!
Season 2 Episode 1: Another Disquieting Premonition!
Season 2 Episode 2: The Holy Sword is here!
~~Extras~~
Specials: Christmas Special
Paused... Here's why.
25k
Extra: A day with Chip
50k and 200 followers?!

Season 1 Finale Episode 12: I'm here to keep my promise!

1.5K 41 30
By MylesDTate

Talking: Gotta go fast!

Whispering: He's an idiot.

Yelling: Hey! You!

Thinking: (Oh boy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) suddenly bolted up awake.

(Y/N): Rias! Wait...

(Y/N) noticed that he was back at his house.

(Y/N): How did i?

(Y/N) then remembered the battle.

(Y/N): Rias...

Grayfia: I'm surprised you're awake.

(Y/N) turned his head to see a magic circle appear in his room, as Grayfia appeared through it.

(Y/N): Grayfia? What happened?

Grayfia: The battle ended shortly after Lady Rias surrendered.

(Y/N): We lost?

Grayfia: I'm afraid so. Lord Riser was declared the victor.

(Y/N): What? But, why would Rias just give up? We we're so close...

Grayfia: Lord Riser was going to kill you; she surrendered to save your life.

(Y/N): I was going to die?

Grayfia: You didn't give up. Every time he knocked you down, you got right back up.

Flashback.

Rias: (memory) It's fine... Don't worry... I'm okay... You did your best. You made me proud... Thanks, (Y/N).

Flashback end.

(Y/N) was on the verge of tears.

(Y/N): She forfeited because of me... Even when i tried my best, i still failed. Now Rias is... Wait, what about the others? What happened to them?

Grayfia: Lady Rias instructed Miss Asia to stay here and take care of you. After all you we're hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the underworld. Lady Rias wanted them with her for what happens next.

(Y/N) Underworld?

Grayfia: Yes. The engagement party will be starting soon.

(Y/N): What?

Flashback.

Rias: (memory) I want to be with someone who loves me for being Rias. They may be conflicting wishes, but even so, i'd like to at least have that small dream.

Flashback end.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Rias...

(Y/N) then started having more flashbacks. The tears finally being let out.

(Y/N): If only i was stronger... We could've won it.

Grayfia: Listen, (Y/N)... It's not your fault. Rias is abiding by the decisions of the Gremory household... Sadly... The outcome of the battle is the way it was always meant to be.

(Y/N): That doesn't make it right... She shouldn't be forced into something she doesn't want. It's wrong!

Grayfia chuckled at (Y/N).

Grayfia: You really are a fascinating boy, (Y/N). You're an open book and a gentle soul, to be sure... I've met a lot of devils over the years, but never one quite like you... When you're minds made up, there's nothing that can slow you down. And i'm not the only one that thinks so. Sirzechs feels the exact same way.

Grayfia took out a paper and handed it to (Y/N).

(Y/N): What's that?

Grayfia: If you want, this can transport you to the engagement party.

(Y/N): I can go there and stop it?

Grayfia: Sir Zechs gave me an important message for you. "If you want my sister back, (Y/N), you better be prepared to fight."

(Y/N): (deadpan) (If you want me to come there and stop it, then why can't you just do that yourself?) Oh really?

(Y/N) took the paper.

Grayfia: Remember his warning. If you decide to stage a rescue attempt, it's you're only option. 

Grayfia then left.

(Y/N): Welp, no second thoughts on my decision.

Suddenly, he heard the door open. He turned and saw Asia holding a bowl of water and a towel.

Asia: (Y/N), you're up!

Asia quickly dropped the water and tackled (Y/N). (Y/N) had a blush at that.

(Y/N): Woah! Asia, are you alright?

(Y/N) then quickly noticed she was crying.

Asia: Sorry! I was just so worried about you! You were out so long... I didn't know if you would ever open you're eyes again! I was scared, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) sat up and rubbed her head.

(Y/N): Sorry about that. I never meant to make you worry.

Asia: No, don't apologize. You're safe, and that's the only thing that matters to me now.

(Y/N): Asia, listen to me.

Asia: Okay.

(Y/N): I'm gonna go and rescue Rias.

Asia: (gasp) Are you sure? You think that's a good idea?

(Y/N): Probably not, but i'm going to try.

Asia: Then i'll come with you.

(Y/N): You can't. I need you to stay here.

Asia: No, i won't! Let me come with you, i can help you if you get injured! I've gotten much better at using my magic! Don't make me stay behind, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Don't worry, i'll be fine. I promise.

Asia: Don't make a promise you can't keep! If something happens to you while you're away, what am i supposed to do? I can't stand to see you hurt again... Oh, (Y/N), I don't know how i could bear it if i wasn't there to help!

(Y/N) put his hand on her shoulders, surprising her.

(Y/N): Then let me make one i can keep. I'm gonna bring back Rias, no matter what.

Asia: ...Promise?

(Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N): Promise.

Asia then hugged him tightly. (Y/N) blushed but returned it. Asia then left the room. (Y/N) took out the paper and gripped it.

(Y/N): Time to crash a party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rias was in a dressing room as she looked into the mirror, seeing her dress.

Rias: This is an engagement party? So then why the hell am i in a wedding dress?

Riser: Because Riser wanted it.

Riser appeared through a flaming magic circle.

Maid: No, Lord Riser, you mustn't... Men aren't allowed in here.

Riser: Just a word with his lady and Riser will be out momentarily. Look at that dress. You really are a beautiful bride, my love.

Rias: I'm not a bride yet; sorry to disappoint you. So what's with the dress?

Riser walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Riser: "What's with the dress?" I just want you to make a good impression on our esteemed guests, my dear... After all... We need to demonstrate to the world that our two houses have joined together... Right?

Riser left her side.

Riser: (chuckles) And don't worry, you'll have a dress even more stunning than that one when the time comes... Lord Riser's bride will be adorned in a gown made of flaming feathers. It's only fitting for a lady of the House of Phoenix.

Riser then left.

Rias: A dress made of flaming feathers? I think i'd be better off killing myself.

Rias sighed and stared in sadness as she remembered the aftermath.

Rias: ((Y/N)...)

Maid: Lasy Rias... It's time.

Scene change.

There were a lot of devils in the ballroom. Some dancing, or just chatting.

Ravel: (laughs) My incredibly talented brother won himself a bride by demoloshing the Gremorys. Of course i had no doubt he was going to win from the beginning. But he had to keep it close so it wasn't a complete bore.

(Imagine Issei is next to them.)

Kiba: She's delightful.

Issei: Totally...

Sona: Yes, the girls got quite a mouth on her, doesn't she?

They turned to see Sona.

Kiba: Sona, what's up?

Sone: The outcome not withstanding, I thought it was a good match. Though... I wouldn't have complained if the end result had been a bit different.

Akeno: Thanks for the support, but i promise this thing isn't even close to being over.

Kiba: We'll get another shot at them, i'm sure. Only next time, we'll be ready for their tricks.

Issei: You can count on it!

Koneko: Yeah screw those d-bags.

Suddenly, Riser appeared out of a magic circle in a fancy suit.

Riser: Greetings renowned devils of the underworld! On behalf of the House of Phoenix... Riser would like to thank each and every one of you for coming today! This is a historic moment for the world of devils, and i want our dear guests to be the first to know. Two great dynasties are about to become one. Lord Riser of the distinguised House of Phoenix, shall wed Lady Rias of the illustrious House of Gremory. And now... I present to you. My bride, Rias Gremory!

On cue, Rias appeared out of a magic circle.

???: OBJECTION!

Suddenly, a guard was kicked through the front door as everyone turned to see. Through the smoke they say (Y/N).

(Imagine him human)

(Y/N): Well, well, well. Nice party you got going on here. And to think you never gave me an invite.

Rias: (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Hey Rias!

Riser: Who do you think you are, boy?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) Hyoudou, and im gonna bring back Rias! I'm not gonna allow you to marry her, fried chicken!

Rias blushed at his declaration.

Riser: How dare you?!

Ravel: Seriously, is this guy mental?!

Riser: Seize him!

(Y/N) quickly got surrounded by guards.

Akeno: Guess that's out cue to get involved, so whaddaya say guys?

Issei: Absolutely!

Kiba: Yeah.

Koneko: Lets do this.

All 4 rushed in and stopped the guards.

Kiba: We're here, (Y/N), and we got your back all the way!

Koneko: Suck on that, douche.

Issei: Go get her man! You got this!

(Y/N): Thanks guys.

Akeno shocked the 4 behind him.

Akeno: That was like, super hot.

(Y/N): (blush) Oh, really?

Akeno: Now go save Rias, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Right!

Devil 1: Is this you're doing?

Devil 2: Lord Riser, what is the meaning of this?

???: It's just a little entertainment i prepared.

Everyone gasped as Sirzechs appeared.

(Y/N): Who's that?

Rias: My brother's here?

(Y/N): He's your brother?

Devil 3: It's the Great Devil Lucifer!

(Y/N): Wow.

Riser: What exactly do you mean by entertainment?

Sirzechs: I watched the game, Riser. And honestly, i was underwhelmed by you. My sister lacks your gaming experience and yet, against your considerably larger forces, she nearly had you beat.

Riser: It's the final result that counts, my Lord.

Sirzechs: In the past... But the games don't mean what they used to. Besides, Riser, you we're nearly brought to your knees by a first time competitor. I can't imagine your family's proud of the way you performed. I think you should be given another chance. Besides, we don't have a celebration like this every day... This party could use some flair i think. You there. They say you posses extraordinary unknown power. And i, for one, would like to see what you're made of, which is why i had Grayfia bring you here this evening.

Riser: I see... You want a fight.

Sirzechs: Power VS Phoenix, yes. I believe your guests would quite enjoy a head to head match between two powers such as yours.

(Y/N) gave a smirk.

Rias: No! Please don't!

Riser: an excellent idea, my Lord. I'd be more than happy to oblige you.

Sirzechs: And you boy?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Sirzechs: There are many here who have quite an interest in seeing your abilities. Would you be kind enough to show them what your capable of?

(Y/N): Totally.

Rias: (Y/N)n don't do it.

Riser: Relax, Rias. Mister Hyoudou is a big boy. Riser is certain he can handle himself.

Sirzechs: So tell me boy, if your the victor, what would you like to have as your reward?

Devil 4: You can't be serious!

Devil 5: A reward for a lower-class devil?

Sirzechs: You're king has spoken. Lower class or not, he will get his prize. Im the one that's requested this of him... I must give him compensation for his trouble. What would you like to recieve? A title? Or perhaps a woman of great beauty? Ask, and if you win, you shall receive.

(Y/N): (The fact that you started off with those 2 things) There's only one thing i want. And that's Rias Gremory out of this stupid marriage!

Rias blushed.

Sirzechs: All right. It's time to get started.

Sirzechs then teleported them to the battle arena.

(Y/N): This place looks cool. So Riser, ready to become KFC's new mascot?

(Y/N) got in his fighting stance.

Ravel: (voice) You messed with the wrong family this time, Hyoudou! My brother's about to tear you a new one!

Riser: Yes, he's quite the confident one, but i'll take him down a few pegs. Come boy. Fight me!

(Y/N): Let's go!

(Y/N) immediately rushed at Riser, hitting him back with a kick. Riser quickly recovered, and sent fireballs at him. (Y/N) sped past all of them and clashed with Riser again. He dropped down and ran around him.

(Y/N): Catch me if you can!

Riser growled and chased after him. He tried hitting him with multiple hits but (Y/N) safely dodged all of them. He then tried to kick Riser, but he caught it and threw him in the air. Riser flew up, grabbed him, and threw him to the ground, with a fireball right behind him. They collided, and made a big explosion. (Y/N) quickly got up and charged at him again.

(Y/N): No more playing around!

(Y/N) and Riser then got out into a brawl, multiple punches and kicks, some dodged. (Y/N) got the upper hand, and hit Riser with fast kicks before sending him flying. He jumped up and stomped him into the ground. He jumped away as Riser got back up easily.

Riser: It's no use!

(Y/N): Oh yeah? Try this on for size!

(Y/N) spinned in place as energy charged up once again. He then had the glow around him like before.

(Y/N): Ready... GO!

(Y/N) blasted off way faster than Riser could reacts, hitting him all over. Riser tried to retaliate, but he was simply moving too fast. (Y/N) finished his barrage with a double spin kick, followed by a spindash, sending him into a wall. A bunch of smoke covered where Riser was.

(Y/N): How's that?

Riser then exploded with power once again. With fury, he rushed at (Y/N). (Y/N) smirked, then followed by also rushing. They clashed several times, neither beating the other. Until (Y/N) faked him out, and started another barrage. Riser could only take it.

(Y/N): What's wrong Riser? You don't look so good!

Riser: You... Insect!

Riser yelled again, as his power blew away (Y/N). making him crash hard against the wall.

(Y/N): OOF! What the-?

(Y/N) couldn't finish since Riser punched his chest, making him cough blood. He then was dragged against the wall at high speeds. Riser then threw him away again, sending fireballs at him. (Y/N) successfully dodged the fireballs, but couldn't dodge the incoming knee into his stomach. Riser than slammed him into the ground, stomping on his head, into the ground.

Riser: You. Stupid. Devil!

Riser then grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground again. Then again, and again. He then threw him back, and went and charged a fireball in the sky. (Y/N), who has a beat up face, charged a spindash.

Riser: DIE

Riser sent the charged fireball at him. (Y/N) shot himself at the fireball, clashing with it. He yelled as he sparked more power, slowly overpowering the fireball. But before he could burst through it, Riser shot extra fireballs, making it more powerful, thus overpowering (Y/N). He yelled in pain as he flew back, and landed on the ground, defeated.

(Imagine him human)

(Y/N)'s friends/brother looked worried for (Y/N). Rias nearly started tearing up as Riser's evil chuchle was brought out.

Riser: So that's how it ends. It was a mistake to ever challenge Riser.

(Y/N) slowly tried to stand up, but found himself slightly faltering. Riser smirked.

Riser: Your just a stupid low-class devil. Did you really think you could win?

(Y/N) glared at him as he got his bearings, and faced him again.

Riser: Hahahaha! That determination, i'll never get tired of it. But Riser believes it is time to end this pathetic charade!

Riser charged up one last fireball, the biggest one he's made yet. (Y/N) tried to retaliate, but it hurt too much to move.

(Y/N): (Come on! Not like this!)

Riser had successfully charged up the fireball, but before he threw it...

Issei: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N) froze. Every devil, including his friends, turned at Issei.

(Y/N): Issei?

Issei: Don't let this KFC mascot beat you! You've come so far, it'd be wrong to lose here! So come on, get back up and WIN THIS THING!

(Y/N): Issei...

Riser growled.

Riser: Well that was cute. But Riser has wasted enough time, TIME TO DIE!!

Riser then threw the fireball, as it collided with (Y/N), making everybody think that (Y/N) died. Rias then teared up, and yelled.

Rias: (Y/N)!!!!

Riser laughed.

Riser: And that's that! Riser can't believe he actual-

Suddenly, a explosion happened, showing (Y/N) was perfectly fine, with a bright yellow aura around him. He confidently stood up, and glared at Riser. The ground shoot as rubble started floating. Yellow electricity gathered around him, as his eyes shined a brilliant red.

(Y/N): Issei's right. There's no way im gonna let it end like this!

Riser: What is this?!

(Y/N)'s power exploded as he floated in midair.

(Y/N): IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS!

(Y/N) let out a strong yell, as his power finally bursted out, making the alternate reality crack from his power. (Y/N) had now a slightly changed appearance, as his hair was now yellow with his eyes red. Riser shaked from the sheer power coming off of him. 

Riser: Such power! When did you-!

(Y/N) rushed at Riser and punched him into the wall. (Y/N) glared at him with anger as his power rose higher. Riser got up from the rubble, as he coughed up more blood again.

Riser: (From one strike?!) Why you-!

Riser rushed at him and tried to him, but (Y/N) casually dodged. He then hit Riser with a combo of kicks and punches, before grabbing his leg and throwing him into the wall. He then grabbed Riser's face and dragged him across the wall, similar to what he did to him. But instead, he sped up every time he did a lap. And when he did his 50th lap, he threw riser at the ground. But before Riser had a chance to regenerate, (Y/N) hit him with a surprise punch, then another kick into a wall. Riser painfully got up, as he very slowly regenerated.

Riser: You stupid pawn! Riser will teach you not to mess with him!

Riser conjured up 2 big fireballs. He rushed at (Y/N) with one of them, and sent the other somewhere else. He tried to throw it at him, but (Y/N) kicked him and the fireball back. As Riser tried to get up, he smirked. He thought (Y/N) didn't notice the other fireball coming directly at him, but was surprised to see he casually blocked it.

(Imagine him human and blocking the fireball.)

(Y/N) deadpanned at his failed attempt, and kicked the fireball away from him. He then powered up again and rushed at Riser. Riser tried to defend, but (Y/N) was too fast and hit him. He then threw him into the air to continue his barrage. He attacked him from every direction, as Riser got ragdolled threw his barrage. (Y/N) grabbed his arm and spun in midair, throwing him down into the ground as it completely broke from the force.

(Imagine he's human, in the super form, in the alternate space, and replace Metal with Riser)

Riser slowly got up as he could no longer regenerate. He was simply in too much pain. (Y/N) glided down with his power surging. (Y/N) raised his arm as a tornado appeared over him. It shot down lightning as his fist glowed.

Riser realized what he was doing, and tried to stop him.

Riser: No... Stop it! Don't! This engagement's important to the future of all devils... You fool! A mere servant like you has no business getting involved with the affairs of your betters!

(Y/N) glared at him as he finished charging his punch. He flew directly at Riser and punched him straight in the gut. Riser coughed up blood one last time, as he fell to his knees.

Riser: Bastard...

Riser then fell flat on the ground, defeated. (Y/N) stared at him, with his eyes shining brightly. Ravel couldn't take it anymore, and flew to stop him.

Ravel: Don't hurt him!

Ravel stood in front of Riser, protecting him. (Y/N) glared at her, as she looked scared, until his face softened as he smiled at her. Ravel blushed.

Rias has happy tears flowing out of her eyes as she couldn't believe it. She was free, and it was all thanks to him.

Rias: (Y/N)... You did it. You really did it.

Sirzechs: This battle is done.

As he said that, the alternate space crumbled. Ravel took Riser away, as (Y/N) stood there, floating. His friends then joined him in the air.

Akeno: Way to rock the house!

Kiba: you... Totally nailed it!

Koneko: Great job.

(Y/N) smiled at them. Issei the joined them.

Issei: Good job bro!

(Y/N) gave him a thumbs up, before eventually losing his form, and falling.

(Imagine him human)

But before he could fall far, Rias caught him in the air, as she hugged him tight.

(Y/N): Rias...

Rias: (Y/N)... You just saved my life. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was outside, as (Y/N) was in his regular form. He held up a magic circle paper, and out came a Griffon.

(Y/N): Woah, what's that?

Rias: He's a Griffon.

Akeno: Isn't he cute? Well, (Y/N), since you saved the day, I think it's only fair you ride back with Rias.

(Y/N): Really?

Rias: Yes, please... Unless you don't want to.

(Y/N): I mean... Sure, why not?

Rias and (Y/N) got on the griffon as it stood up.

(Y/N): See you guys at the club building!

The griffon roared as it quickly took off into the sky. Sirzechs and Grayfia watched them fly away.

Sirzechs: Beautiful, isn't it? I had that griffon ready in case they needed to make a last minute escape.

Grayfia: Thank goodness it didn't come to that... We would've had quite a mess to clean up.

Sirzechs: I wouldn't worry too much; my father and Sir Phoenix have found some common ground... Such a shame though... For an engagement to fall apart like this.

Grayfia: Yes, your right... It's very sad. You look devastated.

Grayfia knew he was very happy to see his sister out of this.

Sirzechs: It's truly a miracle. I never dreamed the Red Dragon Emperor and his brother would join our side.

Grayfia: It seems likely that the encounter with the Vanishing One... The White Dragon... could be upon us soon.

With Rias and (Y/N), they were now calmly flying in the air, as (Y/N) look at the stars, amazed. Rias then made him look at her, and he saw she had a sad smile on her face.

(Y/N): You okay?

Rias: Silly boy. To do all of that just for me...

(Y/N): It was worth it. I'd do it again if i meant saving you.

Rias: (Y/N), look. The engagement may be over now... But i promise you that this isn't the last we'll hear of it, not by any means.

(Y/N): Then i'll save you again. 

Rias: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): There's no way i'm gonna let you live a life you don't want. I'll save you as many times as it takes. Cause that's the person i am.

Rias then took him by surprise and gave him a soft kiss.

(Replace Issei with (Y/N))

Rias pulled away as (Y/N)'s face exploded in a blush.

(Y/N): WHAAAAAAA-

Rias: That was my first kiss. It's a bit of a monumental moment for a young woman, isn't it?

(Y/N): BUT WHY WOULD- I-WHAT-I CAN'T-

Rias giggled at him spazzing out. (Y/N) calmed himself down but still had a huge blush on his face.

(Y/N): ...Did you enjoy it?

Rias: Very much.

(Y/N) nearly fell off the griffon when he heard that, but he caught himself before he could. Rias laughed at him as he pouted from embarrassment.

Rias: (He's even cuter when he pouts) Hey, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Rias: I almost forgot, I've decided i'm going to live at your place.

(Y/N): WHAT?!

Rias: Unless you have an objection, of course.

(Y/N): I- *sigh*.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, they made it back to school. (Y/N) laid on a tree branch, as he took in the wind. He noticed Issei with his friends hiding behind a tree. He facepalmed at their stupidity. He then heard a window open and turned his head to see Rias smiling at him. (Y/N) gave a smile back, as he also gave her a peace sign.

A/N: And that's it for Season 1! Man this took a while, what did you think! It's gonna be a while till i start Season 2, so please enjoy what i made so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 184 24
Issei Hyoudou, a brown-haired, easy-going, freedom-loving guy who loves adventure! What happens if Rias Gremory summons him to assist her in a rating...
10.7K 219 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
240K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
734K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd