Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 52

1.7K 60 186
By S4SUKEZ

-SILAS POV-

Serena and Carlito finally made their way back into the living room hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

Guessing it went well?

"They're such a good couple." Camila says from beside me.

I nod in agreement. I'm glad Serena found someone good for her, someone else to protect her when I can't.

I move on the couch a bit so that Serena and carlito has room to sit.

"Okay, let's get this game night started." Camila says.

Everyone cheers in agreement as I jolt from everyone's loudness. Looking around the room I kind of wish Rocco was here but understanding he still needs to recover.

"Let's play twister." Camila says.

The last time I've played twister was with Serena when we were 12. I accidentally elbowed her in the face and made her nose bleed.

I close my eyes and quietly laugh at the memory.

"Alright, who's going first?" Marco asks.

Camila snaps her head towards me with a grin. "Me and Silas." She says.

I internally groan. I stand up from the couch and slide off my jacket and throw it onto the couch before making my way to the mat.

"Alright you guys already know how to play this, correct?" Giovanni asks.

Both me and Camila nod our heads.

"Alright." Marco says. He spins the spinner and grins.

"Silas, right hand on green." He says.

I look down at the colors, finding which one I wanted to choose before bending down and putting my right hand on green.

I feel a finger poke my ass and I look back to see Camila with a teasing smile spread across her face.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay? Uhm. Camila left hand on red." Giovanni says.

Camila makes her way to the red and places her left hand on one of the red circles.

Soon, me and Camila are twisted up. Camilas body is practically on top of mine.

"Jesus." I whisper as I feel my arm start to grow weak.

"Silas, left hand on yellow." Giovanni says.

When I bring up my arm to move it, my elbow bumps into Camilas face, causing her to stumble and fall. But since she was on top of me her fall made me fall.

I fall to the ground with a groan and I look at Camila who holds her nose and I immediately burst out laughing.

It's true what they say. History repeats itself.

I lean my head back and continue to uncontrollably laugh as Camila stares at me wide eyed but soon enough she also starts to laugh.

I hold onto my stomach as I roll around on the floor with Camila smacking my leg as she starts to wheeze.

Everyone laughs at the scene and Serena stares at me with a smile.

I stare up at the ceiling as I try to control my laughter, it dies down a couple of minutes later.

Camila sighs. "Should I feel offended that the only time you laugh is when I get hurt." She says.

I grin. "I couldn't help myself, it's a habit."

Camila giggles. I stand up from the ground and reach out a hand towards Camila who happily grabs it and stands up from the ground.

I haven't laughed like that in ages, it felt good.

"You guys are something else." Diego says with a smile.

"How about a different game?" Carlito says.

We all nod in agreement and Camila picks up a card box from the table. "How about uno?"

I cannot play that game. The last time I played it Manuel ended up with a black eye.

I'm my defense he kept skipping me. Cheater.

"I'll sit out for this game." I say.

"Me too." Marco says.

Serena and carlito get off the couch to sit on the floor in front of the coffee table where Camila starts to hand out the cards from the deck.

An hour later everyone starts to yell at eachother, calling them colorful names and me and Marco watch with amused glints in our eyes .

"They're so loud." Marco mumbles .

I nod. "They never... shut up."

"Sometimes I'd just enjoy putting tape over their mouths." He says.

I was just thinking that.

"Or just simply knocking them out." I add.

Marco chuckles.

"We finally agreed on something." Marco says.

I nod. "Surprisingly."

••

Few hours later it is 7pm and my family finally decided that it was time to go.

Now we are standing in front of the front door with Camilas brothers.

Giovanni does hand shakes with all the brothers and leans down to give Camila a hug.

Soon everyone starts hugging and I quickly step away from the circle that everyone is huddled up in.

Camila walks up to me and wraps her arms around me and I gently hug her back, but suddenly I feel myself be pushed into a hard chest and I look up so see Marco who stares at me confused.

I look at Camila who smiles. "Whatever beef you guys have, ends now so hug it out." She says.

"No." Me and Marco say at the same time.

Camilas face falls. "Hug." She demands. "Make your wife happy." She tells me.

I roll my eyes and look up at Marco who scowls. He hesitantly bends down and wraps his arms around me and I tensely hug him back.

"Finally." Camila says.

I quickly back away from from Marco and turn around but I soon am met with another hard chest but this time it's Matias.

He quickly hugs me and I furrow my eyebrows as he slowly unlatches himself from me.

"Hi?" I say.

He smiles. "Silas... my favorite twin, do you by any chance have your cousin arias number." He asks.

I slowly nod my head. "Why exactly?"

He sighs. "I need her number, please give me it." He says desperately.

"Okay?" I mumble. I take my phone out from my pocket and pull up arias number from my phone and Matias quickly types it into his phone.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He says.

I knew there was something between them when they snuck out of the house.

"Yeah, have fun with that." I mumble.

I turn around and walk up to Serena who smiles at carlito.

"You ready?" I ask her.

She looks at me and nods happily.

We then all walk out of the house and make our way to the car. When we all sit down into the car everyone starts asking Serena questions.

"How did it go?"

"Is carlito okay with it?"

"Do we have to fight someone?"

Serena sighs. "Guys, carlito was okay with it. He was actually pretty happy about it."

That's good.

I nod.

I tilt my head at Serena who looks like she's becoming sick. "Are you alright?" I ask her.

"No I feel like I'm going to vomit." She mumbles.

I look at Giovanni who's driving. "Hurry up and get her to the house." I tell him.

••

I help Serena to her bed after her little adventure to the bathroom where she sickly threw up the entire time.

"Goodnight Serena." I tell her before walking out of her room, I then make it down stairs and go to the kitchen where my mother and father are. Sipping on a glass of whine.

"Oh, Silas." My mother says happily.

I turn to her and nod with a ghost smile on my lips as I take a water from the fridge.

"Are you packed and ready?" My father asks.

I furrow my eyebrows. "For?"

"Tomorrow night. We're leaving for England." He says.

I pause. "What?" I ask.

My mother looks at me confused. "We told you last night."

I was high last night. "Well, I was high so I don't remember shit."

my father shakes his head. "So your not packed.?"

I am, I just forgot about when we were leaving exactly.

But what about Ramiro and Camila? I can't just leave them.

"You okay? Sweetheart?" My mother asks.

"What about Carlito and Serena. They're going to have a child together." I question.

Certainly carlito wouldn't want Serena to be so far away from him.

My father sighs. "Giovanni is going to talk to Marco." He says.

Still doesn't change anything.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"I'm going to finish packing then." I mumble. And without another word I walk out of the kitchen and make my way up the stairs.

I walk into my room and throw my water onto the bed.

I grab my phone from my pocket and go to Camilas contact.

ME:  so, turns out im
leaving for England tomorrow night.

WIFE: what? Hold on. I thought you were going to leave next week.

ME: what I thought too, I guess not.

WIFE: fuck.

ME: I'll come to see you to say goodbye tomorrow we could hang out..

WIFE: just sucks that I won't be able to see you anymore.

ME: don't say that. I can always take a plane to go over there. Only two hours.

WIFE: still sucks that you have to do that.

ME: I know. But I can't rlly do anything abt it.

WIFE: :(

I stare down at my phone with a sigh, suddenly my phone starts to ring. Ramiro is calling me.

I pick up the phone and bring it up to my ear and mumbling is heard.

"Ramiro?" I say.

Ramiro gasps. "My favorite girl, you answered." He slurs.

I raise an eyebrow. "Ramiro... are you drunk?"

Ramiro laughs. "A little bit."

I close my eyes and rub my forehead. "I'm coming over."

"Yay." He says tiredly. "I can't wait to see your beautiful face. I can't wait to kiss you. I can't wait to make love to you." He says.

My eyes go wide. Drunk Ramiro sounds fun. I grab my keys from my nightstand and walk out of my room.

"I'll be there in a few minutes Ramiro." I tell him.

"Come quick, there's monkeys flying around the room trying to fight me." He mumbles.

I bite my lip as a smile spreads across my lips. "Alright, Ramiro. I'll fight them off when I get to you."

"My strong girl." He says.

I shake my head. "Okay. Bye."

"No." He whines.

I put my phone on speaker as I start my car. "Why?"

"I want to hear your voice." He says.

"You heard it already.." I say.

"Mean." He whispers.

"Bye ramiro." I say.

"Noo—"

I end the call and place my phone into my cup holder.

How did Ramiro get drunk. Why is Ramiro drunk anyway.

I drive to Ramiro's apartment, probably going to receive some tickets but right now I don't care.

I grab the key under his door mat and unlock his door, I walk into his apartment and start to look around.

Where is he?

I walk into the living room and see him laying on the floor with a smile on his face as he stares at his phone.

Not too far from him was Manuel sleeping on the couch, his body half off of it.

Since when was Manuel back?

"Ramiro." I say.

Ramiro looks away from his phone and sloppily smiles. "M— mi amor." He says.

"I've been looking at this pretty girls instagram the entire time, want to see her?" He asks.

I raise an eyebrow and grab his phone from his hand, when I look at who he was talking about it turns out he was looking at my instagram.

I smile and shake my head.

"Let's get you off the floor, yeah?" I say. I grab ahold of his hands and he stumbles as he stands. He leans his head onto my shoulder and I feel him smile.

"I missed you." He whispers.

"Yeah, I missed you too." I tell him.

"Your so pretty." He says.

"As you told me, many times." I say.

"I know, I just want to keep reminding you because I could never forget how beautiful you are." He says.

I chuckle. "Let's get you to bed."

"Only if your there with me." He says.

"We'll see." I say.

When we successfully get ramiro into his room after all his stumbling I lay him down onto his bed and start to take off his shoes.

"I'm going to get you some water." I tell him

He nods his head and watches as I walk away.

When I make it down the stairs I go to the kitchen and grab two glasses and pour water into both of them. When I finish I go to where Manuel is and place the cup of water down onto the coffee table.

I grab a blanket and place it over Manuel so stirs in his sleep. Before I walk out of the living room I give Manuel a pat on his head.

When I walk up the stairs and head to Ramiro's room I hear him mumbling something about never getting drunk again.

I doubt it.

I set the water down onto his night stand and suddenly I feel myself being pulled towards Ramiro's body.

I look at ramiro who stares at me with tired eyes. "I love you." He says.

"And I love you." I respond.

He grins but soon his grin falls into a frown. "What is it?" I ask.

"I don't want you to leave." He says quietly.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"England. I don't want you to leave me." He whispers.

My heart aches as I start to think about it. I really don't want to leave Ramiro. My Ramiro.

"Let me come with you." He says.

I sigh. "Ramiro. Your drunk, we'll talk about that tomorrow."

"I mean it. I want to come with you." He says.

I unlatch myself from Ramiro and stand up from his bed, suddenly feeling hot. I take off my jacket and place it onto Ramiro's chair and when I turn around I see Ramiro in front of me .

"Sit down." I tell him.

"No." He whines. "I want to be with you." He mumbles.

"Please let me come with you." He says desperately.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow when your sober. Now sit down." I say as I push him down onto the bed.

He grins. "I like it when your bossy." He slurs.

I shake my head. "Go to sleep." I tell him.

"Not without you." He says.

"I don't have clothes." I mumble.

He quickly sits up and takes of his shirt and hands it towards me. "Here. Clothes." He says.

I roll my eyes and take it from him hold.

I start to undress and I feel Ramiro's eyes trail on my body. "Is it bad that I want you every second of every day." He says.

I glance at him. "Sound unhealthy." I say.

"Not when it comes to you." He winks.

Ramiro when drunk is many different faces. Flirty, horny, cute and whiny.

I put on Ramiro's shirt and watch as it falls to the top of my knees. I turn around and look at the shirtless Ramiro who smiles at me.

He pats the spot beside him on the bed. "Come on."

I make my way towards him and lay down next to him, he wraps his arms around me and puts a hand under my thigh to lift it over his waist.

He stares down at my thighs with a grin. "I love your thighs." He slurs.

"I love silence." I mumble.

"Then silence is what you will receive. Ma'am." He says.

I sigh in content and when Ramiro finally stops talking and I feel myself slowly drift off into slumber.

That is until Ramiro started talking again.

"I have to walk my fish." He says.

"Ramiro." I warn.

"Yes ma'am. Shutting up now." He says.

••

-RAMIROS POV-

I wake up with a groan, I feel horrible.

I try to move but I freeze when I see Silas on top of me, her head lays in the crook of my neck and my heart flutters.

She looks beautiful.

I continue to admire the beautiful women that lays on top of me but suddenly a wave of nausea floods through me.

I gently take Silas off of me and rush to the bathroom, I lean down in front of the toilet with a groan.

I hear footsteps travel behind me and I turn my head to see Silas leaning on the door.

"You alright?" She asks.

I nod and put a smile on my face, not wanting Silas to worry about me.

"Your lying." She says bluntly.

She steps forward and sits down onto the floor next to me I'm about to say something but the feeling of vomit slowly sliding up my throat causes me to stop.

I'm about to throw up but the feeling soon stops when I feel Silas gently rub my back. The feeling of vomiting completely disappears.

I sigh in content.

"You should rest." She says gently.

I shake my head. "I'm not tired."

"Too bad." She says.

She stand up from the ground and walks up to the bathroom door, before leaving the bathroom she turns to me and motions me over with two fingers to follow her.

And I do.

I lay down onto the bed after Silas told me to and she places the blanket over be before taking a aspirin out of the pill bottle.

She places the pill in my mouth and brings the water up to my lips. "Drink." She says.

I comply and lean my head up to drink the water, feeling the pill slide down my throat. I tiredly lean my head back and slowly feel my headache start to fade away.

"Thank you." I whisper to Silas .

She nods and lays down next to me, gently running a hand through my hair. I shift on the bed to place my head down onto her chest.

"I'm leaving to go to England tomorrow." She says quietly.

I jolt up into a sitting position and look at Silas with wide eyes .

"What?" I ask.

She sighs and stares at me intently. "Short notice. But yesterday you were saying that you wanted to come with me. Well you were practically begging me to let you come with me and I told you that we'd talk about it tomorrow, which so happens to be today." She says.

"I— I don't know, there's nothing there for me in England." I whisper.

"You'd have me." Silas says.

I sigh. "I know I do but that isn't enough. my home is here, my school is here and I can't just drop everything and go to England." I say.

I watch as Silas's muscles in her jaw clench as she nods her head. "Kind of figured you'd feel that way today." She says. She stands up from the bed and takes off my shirt replacing it with hers.

"Where are you going?" I ask as she starts to get dressed.

She turns to look at me. "Home. I have to finish packing." She says. She seems upset, hurt even.

Then I realize what I said.

"But that isn't enough."

I quickly stand up from my bed and run a hand through my hair. "Silas— I didn't mean it like that—"

"Yeah. I know." She says. She continues to grab her stuff and she quickly turns around to walk out of the room.

I'm quick to follow her as she walks down the stairs oddly quick.

"Hey sila—" Manuel says but he is cut off when Silas ignores him and walks out of the house.

She shuts the door as I'm about to walk out. I lean my head onto the door and let out a harsh sigh.

"What the hell happened?" Manuel asks.

"I'm so stupid." I whisper.

"What did you do." Manuel says sternly.

I turn to look at Manuel and run a hand down my face.

••

-SILAS POV-

I sigh for the 40th time today as I place my clothes into the box.

Maybe I overreacted.

Ramiro's reasoning is reasonable. I don't know why i feel so hurt.

I harshly place the last box onto the floor and I roll back my tense shoulders.

"Silas?" Camilas voice is heard.

I turn around to see her staring at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head and sit down onto my bed. Leaning my elbows onto my knees.

"Seems like there's a lot to tell me." Camila says as she sits down next to me.

After explaining to her what happened camila places a hand on my shoulder.

"You have every right to feel hurt about that Silas, maybe he didn't mean to make it sound so harsh but still. It came out that way." She says.

I close my eyes. I feel pathetic that's what I feel.

Ramiro is right. If he were to come to England with me I wouldn't be enough for him. Everything he needs is here not in England and I need to understand that.

I nod. Accepting the fact that Ramiro and I just will have to do long distance.

"Everything will be okay." Camila says.

"Uhm Silas?" Serena says.

I turn to look at her and nod. "What."

"Ramiro is here, it seems that he ran all the way from his house to ours." She says.

I snap my head towards Camila who's eyes are wide. "Go get your man wifey." She says quickly.

I stand up from my bed and walk past Serena and make my way down the stairs, the front door is open and I see Ramiro standing there, with a worried expression while panting.

"Ramiro?" I say. I catch his attention and he quickly looks at me.

"Silas." He says rushed.

"Why are you wet?" I ask him. I look down his body and notice that he is soaking wet. "I ran to your house, I didn't have a ride." He says. "And we'll it's raining." He adds.

I tilt my head. "What was so important that you had to do that." I question.

He sighs. "You. Silas, you are." He says.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused. "What?"

"Im coming with you." He says.

My face falls into a straight one. "No your not. You were right if you were to come with me I wouldn't have been enough for you and like you said everything you have is here." I say.

He looks down at the ground before looking up at me. "Silas. I've realized that your all I really need. If I'm being honest there is nothing here for me. I have no family except for you, You are my family Silas."

"Ramiro—"

"I love you so much Silas and the feeling of being separated from you pains me even if your not far from me it still hurts. Manuel helped me come to my senses and helped me build up the courage to come to you right now and tell you this. I need you in my life, to be able to hold you, to be able to tell you I love you to your face. I wouldn't be able to do that if you were all the way in England." He stops and places a hand onto my cheek.

"I will risk everything in my life if that means I will be able to be with you for the rest of my life, Silas Bianchi. You are my life." He says, leaning his forehead down to mine. "Please." His voice cracks.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me, bringing his lips to mine. He quickly responds to the kiss and picks me up into his arms.

I hear cheering coming from behind me and I break the kiss to see Camila and Serena on the stairs with big smiles on their faces.

I shake my head and look at Ramiro with a smile. "Are you sure you want to do this." I ask him.

Ramiro stares into my eyes and nods. "You are all I need, I could be homeless or broke and still all I would need in my life is you." He says.

I smile. "Softy." I whisper.

"Only for you." He whispers back.

••

__________________________

DID I MAKE IT DRAMATIC ENOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 124 53
Caim: (n.) Lit. "sanctuary"; an invisible circle of protection, drawn around the body with the hand, that reminds you that you are safe and loved, ev...
55.6K 2.2K 26
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. -George Sand Kiara Williams, a 17 year old girl who is...
87.5K 2K 24
Eloise Isabella Sofia Rodriguez ---------- β™‘ ---------- Eloise lived a happy life with her parents and brothers, including her unborn sibling. One n...
5.5K 194 21
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...