I might meet you in heaven 🤍

By xli0n3ssesx

When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living w... More

A N part 1 💗
How it all begun
I miss you all of you
Media
My Couch is comfort
A N - part 2 💗
let me help you
Hospital?
Phone call..
A N Part 3 💗
Smile lucy your on my instagram
She is in my office
Pass time
STOP!
Goodbyes don't last forever
AN - part 4 💗
Im gonna miss you
SGP
Show me your moves
Your saying that ?! ....
AN part 5 💗
I have lost her - how have i lost her!!
Kind gesture
I need some help
Kick off
Fans
Question
I am so sorry
What do i do now?
Tik tok
Cameras in the bushes
Woopsies

Death is your new best friends

439 6 3
By xli0n3ssesx

Lucy's pov : 2022

I am just arriving at SGP ready to start training for the euros however it was the dreaded day. June 9th. I hate this day. All the deaths and loss but some happiness very little.I am are going out after my dinner as today is settling back in to SGP i am just gonna walk around but I guess don't do this every year but I'm not normally here. In SGP I mean. I know the drill. Right now it's 11 am and everyone is here I was the last to arrive as most people came last night but since I had a phisio session late last night after my Man City match a few days ago and my knee was hurting. Then at 1 pm we have lunch then at 2:30 pm since it's the first day we do fitness tests and strength tests in the gym. That takes us to 5pm we have 2 hours after that till 7 pm when we have dinner then just down time. Everyone normally goes to the chill room but sometimes my social battery just is non existent.

Anyways I have all my bags and just walked through the doors when I meet the one person I was actually glad to see. Keira. She knows how hard this whole week is today is the death of my husband and the birth of my daughter but also the missing date of my daughter and then in 5 days it's Scarlett's death date. (Not my daughter my late best friend) she walkes up to me with a grin on her face. Not a happy one a sad one. Like pity.
"Hey Luce im glad your here let's go put out bags in our room ok?" My kei asked me you could tell she was trying to be careful with me. All I did was nod my head and she was away with my bags and me following her she got in the lift before me and it closed just before I got there. I was waiting for the lift to come back down and heard someone talk to me.
"Hey Lucy where were you last night?"
"I had phisio late so I just said I would come in the morning hope I didn't miss much"
"Nah just some fifa"
"Ok well bye Beth I will see ya later I need to go and sort out my bags"
"Ok bye Lucy cya at lunch"
"Yea cya"
I got in the lift and up to my room to sort my stuff out but when I get there Keira has already done some it for me. Wow I love her. After unpacking fully I decided to add a quick insta post as I had the time before lunch.

@lucybronze

Well it's gonna take ages to unpack this mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments :
@dianebronze : god Lucy you have never not been messy have you ? 🤣

I mean she is right I am a mess oh well. I was always like that never put anything away. It was ether Alex or Lilia that would do it for me. But their not here. You already how Alex died but not Lilia. Yea she died to. Everyone in my life dies. It's no surprise. I didn't want to do it but my mind drifted back to the last time I saw her. She has cancer.

"HEY LUCY OVER HERE LOOK AT THIS" Lilia screamed at me. We where on a walk in the park it was just a lady bug but it was something she loved. It was red and had 5 spots. She fussed over it for a little bit but eventually we left that walk and went back to the car.
"Time for the airport then Luce" she said as her happy face turned sad. You see I had transferred to Lyon and it was my last month there before I came back to England. Then it was just for a few weeks in the break before the new season.
"Yep I guess so" not long later we got t9 Manchester airport where I was meeting my team to get on the flight back to Lyon everyone else took the bus together but Lila said she wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. I got on the plane and was back in Lyon.

I had been for 3 weeks or so. My suitcase was already packed for going back to Manchester. We had just finished out last match of the season and where at the Lyon training ground for some team bonding when I got the call.

"Ring ring ring"
"Guys who's phone is that" my team mate and fellow lioness Alex greenwood said
"Mine give me 2 minutes and I will be back" I said and left the room.

"Hello"
"Hello is this Lucy bronze?"
"Yea what's up"
"Hi Lucy my name is dr grey and I am just calling to let you know about Lilia McQueen"
"Yea what about her?"
"I'm so so sorry but she died last night."
"Wait what how? When"
"Once again I'm sorry Lucy but she died because of her cancer and she died this morning 9:09 am"
"Oh ok thank you for telling me is their anything else you need?"
"No that's all bye Lucy"
"Bye bye"
My whole world crashed that day. The 31st of July 2019.

"Babe it's time for lunch" Keira snapped me out of my thoughts. She came in the room to get her phone that she left here when tidying up in the bathroom.
"Oh Luce don't cry please" she then said. To be honest with you I didn't even realise I was crying my eyes where red and face was stained but there was nothing I could do about it.

We went down to the dining hall and I told Keira that I had my note pad so to just leave me alone on a table by myself. And that's what she did.

Jordan's POV

"LUCYYYYYYYYYY" I screamed as my best friend and Keira walked through the doors of the cafe.
"Why are you late"
"You know why jord but I'm just tiered so can I just sit by myself today?" I said not wanting to socialise.
"Aye no probs Luce I understand but I wanna come talk to you later ok?"
"Ok fine" she said and walked off. I hate seeing her like this. Sometimes I just wanna kill Alex's parents myself. Yea I knew them. Me Lucy and Lucy stan where inseparable. It was great. I know how hard this is for her so I thought I would leave her be for now.

⚠️ N E W S ⚠️

It has been 12 Years since the disappointing disappearance of the baby girl. Where ever she is in the world the whole of sky sports wants to say happy birthday x

Instagram:

@lionesses

The whole of the England lionesses wanted to say a big happy birthday to the baby girl who went missing 12 years ago today x the squad hopes you get to return home soon x

Lucy's PoV:
I had just got my food and sat in corner of the room. There was a table and 1 chair no one ever sits there. Last camp it was called the naughty chair. Someone would sit there if if they got megged in training that day. It was so funny. But anyway I sat down and ate before grabbing my note pad from my tote bag Alex got me as a wedding gift. It had the date and a silhouette of us at the alter. I knew it didn't bother Keira and that's why I still used it. My note pad had tones of random things in. I was trying to relearn
Portuguese for my dad. I have been missing him a lot recently. I would use my note of for everything from shopping lists to writing down my feelings for my therapy sessions. This time I was writing a letter to my daughter Scarl. I wrote her a letter every birthday. I had a plan that when I found her I would give her all of them just for her to read when ever. I started to write and it came to me naturally. I mean I was filling her in on the next year I have gone through with out her.

Dear my scarlette
I miss you alot. Like alot alot. I'm at England camp right now for the euros. I hope your ok. I really hope to find you soon. Keira keeps reassuring me that you will be found soon and I hope you are. Jordan can't stop worrying. I don't think her and Lucy Stan got over the fact that they didn't actually meet you. I recently got  another tattoo. Another one for you. I got your zodiac your dads zodiac and mine. I really don't know what I am going to keep doing without you here with me. I miss you and love you. This year I'm still in Manchester and I'm loving it. I'm living with Keira. I'm going to win the euros for you baby I promise. For you auntie lils and your dad. Happy birthday scarlette Adelina bronze. I love you. 

I love you from the moon and back, your mom.

I think I started crying because Jordan pulled up a seat and hugged me. I could tell people where looking and was about to make a run for it when Sarina came in.

Sarinas PoV:

I was on my way to talk to the team when I've got called to reception. When I got there a family was standing outside. There was a around 26 year old girl with what looks like her boyfriend and then a young little girl only looking 3 or 4. I decided to walk out and say hi to them.
"Hey I'm Sarina what can I do for you"
"Omggg your aunt Lucy's manager?" The little girl said as if it was a question.
"We'll not really I'm more of a coach" I replied bending down to her highly to talk to her.
"Hi I'm so so sorry to bother you, I am Lucy bronzes sister in law and was wondering if we could talk to her" the older girl then asked.
"Um yep tell you what eh I have to go talk to all the girls so I will list you in and you can wait in the chill room and I will get Lucy to come see you after I have talked to the team?" I replied.
"Yea ok thank you so much" she said in a sweet tone. After I lead them there I started to walk into the dining room.
"Hey girls just a quick word please?" As soon as I started talking they looked at me. "So training Tomorrow morning at 10. Then we will have a team meeting at 2 and train after but in the gym with strength and that. That sound ok to everyone ?" They all said yes and was about to leave luckily I remembered the little family waiting for Lucy. " ah also before you leave can you all not go in the chill room until 4 please?" A chorus of yes and yeahs filled the room. "I'm thanks guys you can all go back to your rooms now, Lucy can I speak with you please?"
"Ooooooooooooooo" both Millie and Rachel said whilest leaving.
"Lucy it's nothing bad I hope but there are some people waiting for you in the chill room." I said she just nodded them left.

Scarlette Adelinas P0v :

WOOHOO TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! My nanna and Granda have set me up a party as apparently it's important to be twelve as it's the last year before my teenage years. Idk but I have training tonight to. I dance every Monday Wednesday and Friday. Monday 4-10 Wednesday 5-9 and Friday 4-6. Dance was my happy place it was so fun of my dance friends
When I got there I was met with "happy birthdays" and "yay last year of being a child" also "can't wait for the party tonight."

After I finished greeting my friend we started to dance. It was now 7 and I had just got home went in the shower and put on a nice dress. "Come on birthday girl don't wanna be late!" My nanna screamed making me hurry. My life was sort of perfect. I had so many friends. Amazing grandparents and a hobbies I loved doing. However the thing I wondered was where are my parents? "Hey ad look we are hereeeee" my Granda said pulling up to the beach. It wasn't just normal. All my friends where here and it was beautiful. The lights on the chairs, the camp fire everything. I decided to post on insta after taking everything in. I don't have many followers. Only my friends and family. That's about 100 with everyone fr school to.

@adilena.Lawson.b

Spending my special day with a group of special people. I love you all thank you for such a good night. Bring on the year of 12 ❤️‍🩹

Ahhhh guys what do you think? This is a pretty long chapter so don't expect them all to be this long. Also if your wondering you will find out what happens with Lucy soon. Hope your liking part 2 🤭😍❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 15.2K 52
Scarlett Valentine was a victim, and yet the world found her guilty. After finally being found innocent for a crime she never committed, Scarlett is...
138K 3.2K 149
Olivia Andrea Isla Bronze A girl with abusive foster parents and a hard life, but when the lionesses come to her school for a camp....will she find a...
30.1K 1.2K 23
Scarlett was a depressed 21 year old girl, she has been filled with vile fear of her mother and the fear of losing her father. She always used to be...
767 5 40
Gemma Skye Milos has lived a hard life. She has fought every step of the way to better her life and get to where she wanted to be. Just when she thin...