The Avengers

By thelittleblackghost

Loki x Female Reader Based off the Marvel movie: The Avengers (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Ha... More

Chapter 1: A New Threat
Chapter 2: Kneel
Chapter 3: I'm Listening
Chapter 4: The Ant and the Boot
Chapter 5: Talking to Loki
Chapter 6: Cooperation
Chapter 7: Phase 2
Chapter 8: Escaping
Chapter 9: Assembling a Team
Chapter 11: Fighting the Chitauri
Chapter 12: Aftermath

Chapter 10: The Avengers

5.2K 237 36
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐍——————————

Tony looked to (Y/n). "Hey Space Princess, you up for kicking some alien ass?"

(Y/n) glanced at Loki for a moment before turning back to Tony. "You bet."

She unsheathed her sword from her back, and jumped onto Tony, as he flew up towards the sky where the Chitauri were flying down on space scooters. Tony blasted some of the aliens down, while (Y/n) sliced others with her sword.

Unfortunately, some of the Chitauri managed to get past them and started flying into the city, blasting everything in their path.

...

Loki stepped back out in the balcony, using his magic to make his helmet and armor reappear. He looked down and reveled in the chaos his army was bringing.

Thor landed on a lower level of the platform and looked up at him. "Loki! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it." He threatened.

"You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only the war."

"So be it."

Loki jumped down to Thor's level and tried to stab him with the spear which he dodged. Thor raised his hammer and swung at Loki who blocked it with the spear. Loki went to blast Thor, but he pushed the spear away and it fired at the R and K on Stark Tower, breaking them off.

...

Natasha, Barton and Steve arrived in the jet just in time to see the Chitauri invading.

"Stark we're on your three heading northeast." Natasha said through her mic.

"What, did you stop for drive thru on the way?" Tony asked sarcastically.

Natasha extended the gun from the jet and began firing at the Chitauri. The jet rounded Stark Tower and saw Loki and Thor still fighting each other.

Barton turned the het towards them and started firing at Loki. Seeing the shots, Loki shoved Thor away and used his spear to blast the jet, hitting one of the wings, making it spiral.

The jet crashed onto the ground, and the three of them ran out into the street. They looked up at the portal just in time to see a giant creature that looked like a flying worm covered in armor come out and Chitauri aliens jumped off of it onto nearby buildings.

"Stark are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing. Still working on believing. Has Banner showed up yet?"

"Banner?"

...

"Just keep me posted. (Y/n) try and find a weak spot." Tony instructed, flying closer to the giant worm.

"Got it." She said, jumping off of Tony's back and onto the flying space monster.

...

Thor held Loki back with his hammer. "Look around you! Look!" He yelled.

Loki looked down at the chaos and destruction.

"You think this madness will end with your rule?!"

"It's too late." Loki told him. "It's too late to stop it."

"No, we can. Together." Thor promised. "Think of (Y/n). I know you love her brother. Do you really want to risk losing her because of all this?"

Loki smiled. "Don't you get it?" He pulled out a sharp knife and stabbed Thor in the stomach with it. "I'm doing all of this to protect her."

He kicked Thor away, who recovered quickly and picked Loki up, and threw him back onto the ground, making him drop the spear.

Loki suddenly rolled off the balcony and fell onto one of the Chitauri's flying ships.

...

Steve, Natasha, and Clint all hid behind a abandoned cars, trying to figure out a plan when Loki zoomed by them on the vehicle and started firing into the crowd below.

"They're fish in a barrel down there."

More Chitauri jumped down around them, pulling out their weapons.

"We got this." Natasha reassured Steve. "It's good. Go."

"You think you can hold them off?" Steve asked.

"Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure." Clint said.

He then pulled out one of his arrows and hit a Chitauri in the face.

Natasha and Clint stayed together on the bridge, fighting the aliens and getting all the chili and to safety while Steve jumped down off the bridge to fight the Chitauri down below.

"Just like Budapest all over again." Natasha commented.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint replied.

...

Tony rounded a corner and came face to face with the large worm monster and saw (Y/n) along its back, slicing any Chitauri that tried to get in her way.

"How's it going Space Princess?" Tony called.

"I can't find any soft spots on this damn thing! And these things..." she stabbed a Chitauri in the chest. "...don't seem very keen on telling me where to find one."

"Did you say please?" Tony asked.

"No. But I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the next alien invasion." She replied sarcastically.

Tony chuckled a bit as he fired rockets from his suit at the giant monster, making it change direction and go after Tony.

"Well, we got its attention. What the hell was step two?"

...

Steve joined up with Natasha and Clint to help them fight off the aliens. More and more fell from the sky around them, but they were suddenly blasted with lightening.

Thor landed in front of them and Steve approached him.

"What's the story upstairs?"

"The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable." Thor reported.

"Thor's right. We gotta deal with these guys."

"How do we do this?" Natasha asked.

"As a team."

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said.

"Yeah? Get in line." Clint replied.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark and (Y/n) up top. They're going to need us to..."

Steve was interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle. They all turned and saw Bruce riding towards them.

He hopped off the bike. "So, this all seems horrible."

"I've seen worse." Natasha commented.

Bruce looked at her with regret. "Sorry."

"No, we could use a little worse." She reassured him.

"Stark, we got him." Steve informed.

"Banner?"

"Just like you said."

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you."

As soon as he said that, Tony rounded the corner, the giant space worm following behind him.

"Um, I'm not sure how that's a party." Natasha said worriedly.

The worm flew low to the ground, heading right for them, and Bruce started walking towards it.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a good time to get angry." Steve suggested.

Bruce looked back at him and smirked. "That's my secret Cap. I'm always angry."

Bruce turned towards the monster and swiftly changed into the Hulk, who punched the thing in the face so hard, it's body started flipping over and it's armor fell off.

(Y/n) was launched off of it, and fell towards the ground. Luckily Thor was able to catch her.
With the armor gone, Tony was able to fire his rockets at the alien's flesh, blowing it up.

The seven of them stood in a circle, raising their weapons and looking at all the Chitauri who were now very angry at them.

But they all felt more confident then ever that they could defeat them. Because they were no ordinary team.

They were the Avengers.

——————————🐍——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.9K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
299K 9.7K 15
Male Belle x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHT...
107K 4.7K 11
Mad Hatter x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color ...
Nimóne By Boo!

Fanfiction

87.1K 5.7K 13
Male Nimona x Female Reader Based off the Netflix movie: Nimona (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Ey...