Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXXVI | Suspended

1.5K 67 36
By mylovestays

09.10.23
2,010 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i should be sleeping right now.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

weeks have passed since chan and minho started dating.

for the first week, nobody at their school really noticed anything.

but as the weeks went on, whispers and rumours made their way around the school quickly.

minho and chan became the laughing stoke of the school.

chan really didn't understand why whenever they were together people would just stare at them.

but everything was fine in the first few weeks.

people kept their distance, they'd just gossip to one another and not mention anything to the couple.

but the longer, the worse it got.

girls would threaten minho and joke that chan was just playing with him.

guys would moan whenever either one of the boys walked passed.

chan started getting irritated from everyone and would occasionally bark back.

but everytime, when minho found out, they'd have a long talk about how chan just needs to ignore them.

chan didn't like that minho wanted him to ignore their nasty comments on their relationship.

they were being homophobic and rude.

why would the best solution to it all, be ignoring them?

he was becoming proud of being a bisexual man but everyone just kept putting him down and now minho was telling him to just 'deal with it'?

oh no, chan didn't like that.

"nobody acted this way when you two started dating!" chan groaned as he flopped onto one of changbin's couches.

changbin just stood there with his arms crossed as he leaned against one of the walls in his lounge room.

"yeah, i wonder why people are so upset about it." changbin hummed.

felix was sat, legs crossed on one of the big ottomans with a large frown on his face.

"maybe it's because it's you? i mean, like- come on, how many girls have you slept with-"

"lix, don't ask that!" changbin laughed.

chan rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah. so what i've slept with a lot of the girls in our year? they were one-night stands. they aren't allowed to be mad i'm dating someone-"

"have you told anyone you're actually bisexual and not gay?" changbin suddenly asked.

chan thought for a second.

"no... i don't think so-"

felix gasped.

"oh, that's it! they probably think you're gay so they think that you were never actually interested in them! oh my god, i'm a genius!" felix squealed.

chan furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at changbin who just shrugged.

"oh... but that doesn't explain the guys-"

"it's simple. they're either just homophobic and think they're funny, or they are just closeted men and are jealous of you guys." felix exclaimed.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"i think the first option is the more likely-"

"you'd be surprised how many times i've been asked to leave bin for these weirdly straight looking guys." felix whined.

chan's eyes widened.

"wow. i wouldn't have thought. anyone do that to you, binnie?" chan teased.

changbin just rolled his eyes.

"yeah, no- fuck you." changbin scoffed as he pushed himself off the wall and walked out of the room.

the other two just laughed.

after a moment, felix was about to get up and find his boyfriend but chan suddenly stopped him.

"wait- felix?" chan spoke up as the boy began to stand up.

felix raised an eyebrow in question.

"yeah? what's up?" he asked as he stood up properly.

chan stood up as well and hesitantly walked over to the younger.

"i just have a question- um, minho always tells me to ignore everyone... but i don't really want to? i don't think we should have to just sit there and let them say all this shit, so... i don't know, do you think i should do something or just ignore them?" chan asked, looking anywhere in the room but at felix.

felix smiled softly before gently placing his hand on one of chan's shoulders.

"in my opinion, i think you shouldn't just ignore them. it's unhealthy and it feeds into your insecurities. i know minho is used to it and he doesn't know any better but i think you can change that for him. these people don't know what they're talking about, yeah? you two are amazing together and i don't want some dumb comments to destroy you guys. so, the next time someone says some shit, you should bash 'em!" felix snickered.

chan let out a breathy laugh.

"thanks, felix. will do." he winked.

felix just wiggled his eyebrows at the elder.

"i should go find changbin now-"

"yeah, i should probably go home. tell bin i said bye." chan said.

the boy just nodded and they went their seperate ways.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a few days go by and it's been pretty easy going.

the people at school kept to themselves and maybe they decided to finally leave the poor couple alone.

but, one uneventful tuesday, chan comes into contact with another male student.

chan is supposed to be intimidating.

everyone at the school knows what he's capable of doing to a person.

but they continue to test him and push him to his limits.

chan was minding his own business, walking down the halls, on his way to the cafeteria when he suddenly hears someone whisper beside him.

"i wonder how good minho is in bed for even chan to get with him!" the boy snickered quietly as he crossed paths with chan.

nobody had said anything about minho to chan yet.

chan didn't realise how mad he could get from just a simple comment about the boy until it's said.

as the boy continues to walk, chan stops in his tracks.

he turns around and stares holes into the back of the guy's head.

feeling the tension, the unknown boy looks back and his smile fades as he sees the look on chan's face.

he stops slowly, his friend stopping as well.

"are you fucking serious?" chan spoke, his voice deep and raw.

"what?" the boy laughed awkwardly, looking around desperately at the crowd of curious students that started surrounding them.

chan walked up to him and got all in his personal space.

their chests were touching and chan just looked down at him.

"you think you're funny?" chan scoffed.

"i-"

chan just laughed.

it was scary.

he stepped back and raked his hands through his hair as he turned around and shook his head in disbelief.

"you wanna slut shame my boyfriend again?" chan questioned, his question aimed at everyone in the hall and not just at the boy standing behind him.

the boy began to get his confidence back.

"well, i mean, come on, chan. be for real-"

before he could even finish his sentence, chan spun around and swung his fist at the boy's face.

the sound of the skin to skin contact made people gasp.

the boy fell backwards at the power in the punch.

but before he could even acknowledge the situation he was in, he was struck again.

and again.

and again.

chan wasn't going easy on him.

everyone just watched in horror as chan broke the boy's nose, then probably his jaw.

chan's mind and body was overcame with anger that he couldn't control himself.

minho didn't deserve this.

he would do anything and everything in his power to make sure minho feels safe and happy as who he is.

he knows this isn't the most practical way of dealing with it but it was definitely the most enjoyable, even if he stopped feeling his fists a while ago.

the crowd began to yell at chan to stop punching the boy on the ground as he looked as if he was losing consciousness.

but chan ignored them.

if they feel that they have the right to say whatever they want, then chan can do whatever he wants.

and he doesn't want to stop.

blood dripped from chan's hands to the tiled floor of the school, mixed with the blood from the guy's face.

after one final punch, and chan could no longer feel the boy's tight grip on his shirt.

he stopped for a moment to catch his breath and look at the boy below him.

he laughed under his breath and looked up at the rest of the students watching and filming the situation.

"you're all cowards." he snarled.

suddenly, the sound of running footsteps echoed around the halls, only getting louder.

"mr bang!" a teacher's voice suddenly shrieked as he pushed through the crowd of students.

chan rolled his eyes and stood up.

"jesus- principal's office now!" the teacher gasped.

chan smirked.

"fine. but i swear- if i hear anything come out of any of you mother fuckers about him again, i'll fucking kill you all, you hear me?!" chan shouted, his voice echoing the halls as he walked away from the crowd.

"stop talking, mr bang, and go to the principal's office!" the teacher shouted once again.

chan rolled his eyes and continued to walk.

he started whistling as he walked down the halls.

but as he took more and more steps, the adrenaline began to drain from his body and he could finally begin to feel the aching in his fists.

"well, fuck." chan cursed under his breath as he finally looked at his bloody hands.

"he deserved it-"

"oh my god- chan what happened to you?!" miss cha gasped as she walked out of the office and ran into chan.

"i beat up some kid." chan shrugged.

the colour from miss cha's face drained.

"you have got to be kidding, chan! you know this can mean expulsion!" she said, he voice tinted with worry and frustration.

"yeah, i know... but you know they can't. i'll always find a way to make them pity." chan snickered.

miss cha sighed.

"you need to take better care of yourself, chan. what would your mother think?" she asked rhetorically.

chan rolled his eyes.

"don't even pull that card, miss. anyway, i have to go not get expelled. so, wish me luck." chan sighed.

she nodded.

"i have a class after lunch anyway, so i have to leave too. please don't keep this up. i'm trusting you, chan." miss cha said before walking away.

chan took a deep breath before walking into the school's office and over to the principal's office.

about to knock with his injured hand, chan stopped before changing hands then knocking at the wooden door.

he heard a faint 'come in'.

chan walked in and took a seat at one of the chairs on the other side of the desk.

"hello, mr bang. what can i do for you?" he smiled as he looked up from his computer.

chan bit his lip before lifting his hand.

the principal's eyes widened.

"chan-"

"i beat up some kid." chan suddenly spoke up, shocking the older man.

"oh my-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

several minutes pass as chan and the principal talk about the consequences of the fight.

"i will have to talk to mr choi later today but chan i am sorry to inform you but i have no other choice but to suspend you for a week as your behaviour towards that boy was unacceptable." the principal stated.

chan's eyes widened.

"are you serious? what punishment will he get for being a prick and bullying-"

"i said i will speak with him later. for now, i need you to call someone to pick you up." the principal said sternly.

"i can drive myself home-"

"i'm afraid you still need someone to escort you. i can't just have you leave right now." the principal said.

chan just groaned.

"this is so fucking stupid." chan cursed under his breath and he took out his phone and dialled his mum's number.

after a few rings, his mum answers the call.

"hello hun, aren't you supposed to be in school-"

"i'd got a small problem and now i'm suspended. i need you to come sign me out."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hey beautifuls

i thought this chapter was pretty funny.
anyway, long one though-
isn't it ;)

anyway, bye for now
💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.3K 52
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ง __________________________________________ "You Bangs my tri!" "I, what!?" "Sabi ko you bangga bangga my tricycle!" Di lang tricy...
52.7K 1.7K 49
Daniel Aiken, the youngest agent to ever rank top five in Fittes was sent on a particularly traumatizing case. When she got back from the assignment...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
538K 28.3K 56
Lee Felix and his best friend and brother Lee Minho are banished from District 8 and sentenced to exile in the 'abandoned district', District 9. Unbe...