✓ Beast Core Fusion

Bởi ruwen05026

Author: Big Wig Reborn from the end of the world Goosen's first goal was to find the legendary spatial memory... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114
112
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
End

27

528 15 5
Bởi ruwen05026

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 27

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 27

Goosen put the chicken in a bird cage, put a sack on the outside of the bird cage, turned around and found another place to live. He's going to go to the hapless bastard's house in his last life tomorrow to give away a beast core.

Goosen came to inquire about this person a few months ago, and he didn't know what the man looked like, but he knew the name, the approximate address. That man's name is Ma Tao, he loves to travel, likes to camp, has a very beautiful wife, although the two have no children for the time being, the relationship between husband and wife is very good, but his death is also because of his wife.

Ma Tao in the previous life is said to have discovered the use of memory before plane fusion. At the time, he thought this thing was good, but he couldn't think of too many ways to use it, so he thought of this memory as a refrigerator-like thing, except that this one is better than the refrigerator.

Because he had the storage, Ma Tao wanted to get some natural green food, went to the countryside and bought a lot of freshly milled rice, and some pollution-free vegetables grown by the farmers themselves and put them in the storage. The amount is not much, it is only a few thousand catties.

After the planes fused, Ma Tao quickly realized the preciousness of memory, and in the chaotic world, what can be more important than food.

And he went out and collected a lot of food, and he put it in storage, and with this memory, he had a good life.

Ma Tao's parents went early, and he only told his wife about the memory, but his wife couldn't resist telling her parents. She probably thought that she was an only daughter, and she should be fine if she told her parents this.

But she miscalculated people's hearts, and Ma Tao's parents-in-law are confused. Because he felt that Ma Tao had storage, there must be a lot of food, and he gave his parents a lot of food very generously. Some relatives came to borrow grain, and they also borrowed a lot of it very happily. The two of them didn't go out to earn points, so they waited for their son-in-law to bring food.

Although Ma Tao has storage in hand, the grain he has saved is really not too much, plus the collection after the end of the world, that is, more than 10,000 catties.

I thought that these foods would be enough for their family to eat for more than ten years, and there would be no need to worry about having children in the future, who thought that in less than two years, my parents-in-law would ask for more than two thousand catties. Ma Tao naturally refused to be so accustomed to each other, and only gave thirty pounds of grain every month, and then there was a disturbance on the side of his parents-in-law.

This trouble, the two made a fuss. Ma Tao's father-in-law was said to be unsatisfied and insatiable, and many neighbors and acquaintances also felt that Ma Tao's parents-in-law were not authentic.

Ma Tao's father-in-law felt aggrieved in his heart, and even leaked the fact that Ma Tao had something to store and eat to one of his relatives, and then the news quickly spread. Later, Ma Tao blew himself up with the memory. As for his father-in-law's family, it didn't end well.

In my last life, as long as I stayed in City A, I basically knew this place called Biyun Community. Because of Ma Tao, the Biyun community was blocked by the military for a month. Probably doubting that Ma Tao would hide those alien things near his home.

Gusen put the sack containing the chicken cage on the corner of the stairs, and then went upstairs and knocked on the door of Ma Tao's house, and it took a long time for someone in the house to ask: "Who?"

"Is it Ma Tao's family? I was a friend of his father. Goosen asked.

A moment later, the door inside was opened, and Ma Tao looked at Gu Sen carefully: "Who are you?" "Anyone who would come to the door at such a time, there are all man-eating monsters outside.

Gu Sen also did not take off his sunglasses and mask, "That's right, your father has done my family a favor before, and this time I came to return the favor."

Ma Tao did not open the door, and looked at Gu Sen with a neurotic expression. Gusen shoved a piece of paper through the crack in the door: "There is a reason written here, see for yourself, if you are willing, I will help you get reborn, if you don't believe it, I will leave." I'll wait at the door, and you'll tell me your decision after you've read it.

Ma Tao,

who was suspicious of the letter, took the piece of paper, and then closed the door, and Gusen waited at the door for a long time, and there seemed to be an argument in the room.

Gu Sen was not in a hurry, just waiting at the door, although he had the intention to use the beast core to make up for the other party, it was not necessary. If Ma Tao doesn't want it, then he won't force it.

He took the memory that should have been picked up by Ma Tao, but this thing killed Ma Tao in his last life, and he didn't lose his heart when he took it. Moreover, this memory is not the Ma family's, it is ownerless.

Gu Sen will not directly give the beast core to the other party, really give it to the other party, the devil knows if Ma Tao will waste this precious beast core. Gusen just explained the physical changes after the fusion of the beast core, whether to choose to obtain this ability, it depends on Massen's own choice.

After a while, Ma Tao reopened the door inside, with a hesitant expression, "I just want to ask if what you wrote on the paper is true."

Ma Tao is really scared enough these days, this monster full of streets, one more ferocious and terrifying, they have died a lot of people in this building, several families downstairs have been broken windows, a few families have not been able to run away, if it were not for the height of his house, maybe he would have died.

The waiting for rescue has never appeared, starting two days ago, there were constant gunshots outside, when someone was brave and went out to take a look, but it didn't go far before being torn alive by a monster. Then no one dared to show their heads again, not even the windows.

If it weren't for the fact that he often went out camping, he had a lot of compressed biscuits and canned food stored at home, and I was afraid that he would only be able to eat cold water bubble rice these days. If those monsters really take root on the earth in the future, as said on this paper, then only strong force values can ensure their survival.

Not having children is not a problem for Ma Tao, and his wife is five months pregnant. Two days ago, the two also worried about how to live in this monster-infested world and how to raise children in the future. If he had special abilities, he wouldn't have to worry about raising children.

As for some of the animalistic characteristics that appear, as long as they can be covered, they are generally like individuals. The only thing that made Ma Tao hesitate was whether what this person said was true. Is it true, that's the best, if it's not true, if the other party just has bad intentions? Or want to grab food from home?

This suddenly appeared an unknown person, saying that he wanted to give himself a superpower, or came to the door at such a dangerous time. Ma Tao couldn't believe him in his heart.

"Are the sequelae really the same as you said? That loss of fertility, is it just not good? Ma Tao asked.

Gusen smiled, men still care about this ability, even if there are no offspring, as long as they still have ability.

"It's not that your reproductive organs can't be used, it's still working, and it's even better to say that the capacity there will be stronger." It's just that your sperm can no longer combine with the eggs of a human woman, and the person who can produce offspring with you may be almost nothing, so it can also be regarded as a loss of fertility. Gusen didn't explain too carefully, too carefully that he couldn't understand.

Ma Tao still hesitated: "How do you prove that what you said is true?"

Gusen didn't bother to explain, so he asked: "If it's true, are you willing?"

"If it's true, I'd be willing, but why would you help me?" Is this sequelae really only those you wrote on paper?

Gu Sen smiled, as long as you are willing, he did not have to convince the other party, as long as this person was willing in his heart, he planned to come directly. Gusen does not intend to force people, after all, everyone's consciousness has not yet changed, and many people can't accept the break.

If a few years later, it is estimated that no one cares about this, what is broken, what gives birth to a son, and the body part is animalized, it is not important to be alive. When it becomes very difficult to drink saliva, what is more important than being strong, and strong people will not die of thirst and starvation.

Ancient.Sen took off his sunglasses and put on a gas mask. Before Ma Tao in the door realized what the other party was going to do, Gusen had already pierced the powder sac of a moth beast.

Ma Tao's whole person was confused, his eyes were full of regret, this person is really not a good person. He doesn't remember anything else.

Gu Sen opened the door with the ten thousand and energy keys, and the powder sac of the moth beast was very effective, and in these tens of seconds, the people of the entire building were estimated to have fallen into a deep hallucination. Gu Sen cut a wound at Ma Tao's heart, took a salamander's beast core and put it in. Then he left a letter about the precautions when fusing the beast core, how to increase the strength.

The powder sac of the moth beast is very effective for people, he used such a large amount, Ma Tao and the two are estimated to be lost in the hallucination for at least two days, and in two days, the membrane has long disappeared, so Gusen is not worried that he will break the membrane on his chest.

However, Gusen did not expect that Ma Tao's wife was pregnant. In his previous life, he didn't hear that Ma Tao had a child, probably because he didn't get the memory, which changed some of Ma Tao's behavior, so he had a child so early in this life.

Two days later, when Ma Tao woke up, he found that there was nothing missing at home, but Ma Tao's chest had an extra scar and an extra letter in front of the bedside table. Other than that, nothing has changed in the home. After Ma Tao read the letter, he was silent for a long time.

In the following days, Ma Tao endured the pain of the integration period at home every day to see his own changes. A few months later, he discovered that his body really had the special abilities mentioned in the letter. Relying on physical abnormalities, Ma Tao earned back a lot of food, drinking water, and fed his wife and children, and his life was quite good.

Ma Tao of that meeting also knew that he should have fused a beast core, at this time everyone knew how precious the beast core was, it was something that could not be bought with points, but why that person would give him a precious beast core for nothing, Ma Tao never understood. This is not an afterthought.

Ma Tao's house is only five streets away from Gu's home, and when Gu Sen returned home, it was just after noon, and he still walked through a hole this time, went up to the roof from a hole, and then returned to the door of his house from the rooftop.

When Gusen went downstairs, he quietly took out the bird cage in the sack around the corner. I took ten oranges, more than twenty potatoes, a few onions, five cabbages, and a dozen pieces of solid alcohol from the memory. Then put the bird cage back on top of these fruits and vegetables.

The glass at the corner of the stairs had long been quietly pasted with newspaper by Gusen, in the early morning of the day the plane merged. Not only their building, but the windows in the corners of several other buildings were pasted, just to prevent others from seeing him walking in the corridor from the opposite side. Anyway, many people in this community now know that someone has a gun and has gone out, but who it is, no one knows.

Gusen was extremely careful when opening the door, for fear that the noise would be loud and let the neighbors upstairs and downstairs notice. But before he opened the door, Liu Suyu had already seen his son from the cat's eye, and carefully opened the door from the inside and welcomed Gu Sen in.

"Sensen, you can come back, I have to worry about dying, where have you been these days." Liu Suyu saw her son like this, but her heart was distressed.

On the day he went out, Gusen was still a white young man. This will be covered in dust, there are small abrasions everywhere on the body, a large scar on the eyebrows, several wounds on the hands look like they are inflamed, and the whole person has lost a lot of weight.

"Don't worry, Mom, I'm fine, these are minor injuries, nothing to hinder." This is the vegetables and fruits I found from outside, as well as solid alcohol, and I remember we had a small stove for making tea, you can see if you can use it. Goosen pointed to the sack on the ground.

Liu Suyu had just seen the bag of things her son had brought back, and she had just visited her son without asking what was inside. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be some vegetables and fruits, thinking that it was so dangerous for his son to go out, and he had to carry a bag of things home, Liu Suyu was distressed.

Goosen said and crouched down and took the chicken cage out of the bag again, "And this, a chick I found." I have a great use for this chicken, mom, you can help me take care of it more.

Liu Suyu looked at the little chicken boy, full of spirit chirping, still fluttering in the cage, and couldn't help but wonder: "This chicken boy is really spiritual."

"Yes, this is a particularly valuable chicken, much more energetic than ordinary chickens." Gusen said, so he put the chicken boy in his house with the cage, and poured some millet and water into it.

"By the way, Mom, my eldest brother's side is probably fine, I went around there yesterday, and I didn't go upstairs, so I looked at them from a distance." The building of his house is intact, there are not many monsters downstairs, there are few powerful, the eldest brother and their house are on the twenty-first floor, there should be no problem.

Of course, Gu Sen would not go out of his way to see the

Gu Yang family, he just looked in that direction from other floors with a telescope when passing by that neighborhood.

Knowing that the eldest son's family was fine, Liu Suyu was relieved in his heart, and then went to cook for Gusen. Gu Sen looked at Liu Suyu's busy figure, and his heart felt warm, he must protect his mother in this life, and he must not be like the previous life.

Goosen took the towel, went to the bathroom, got a bucket of water from the storage, and scrubbed his body, these days he was outside, except for washing his hands with alcohol before meals, he didn't clean much else.

It was so hot that his body was dirty, and the blood, mucus, dust, and sweat splattered by those alien beasts before they died. It's just suffocating. When I was outside, I subconsciously ignored it because of the surrounding environment. This will go home, relax, I can't stand the smell of this body.

The membrane on the left hand is still there, but it is much thinner than yesterday's, and it should disappear soon, probably tomorrow morning. I don't know what effect the fusion of the two beast cores will have on his body, and I don't know if there will be any changes in his ability. However, he was not a complete fusion of the two, and the salamander's one melted a small piece into it.

After taking a quick shower and changing into clean clothes, Gusen walked out of the bathroom with a relaxed face. Liu Suyu had already pulled out a small stove for boiling tea and stuffed a small pot of rice with that solid alcohol. I made a cold kombu shredded seaweed, beef stew with potatoes, and seaweed egg soup.

Kelp and seaweed are dry goods purchased online a while ago, and beef is vacuum beef bought by Goosen. He bought several boxes, just to let Liu Suyu eat them when he went out.

As a result, Liu Suyu was reluctant to eat a package, and Gu Weiguo was not allowed to eat it. In the end, he simply put all the beef in the house where Goosen lived and locked it up. As soon as she saw Gusen come back today, she immediately opened a package and stewed it with potatoes.

Gusen went out these days, either nibbling energy bars, or eating those cooked foods he bought before, and he didn't eat properly. Especially there are a few days when he hides in the toilet, the smell over there is not good, and he can't eat anything else except nibbling energy bars every day in those days. This will see such a table, and suddenly have an appetite.

@银子5A网 . https://www.yz5a.com All articles, pictures, comments, etc.

on this site are published or uploaded by netizens and maintained or collected from the Internet, which are personal acts and have nothing to do with the position of Yinzi5A Network.

If your rights are violated, please contact us and we will deal with it within 24 hours. This site is not responsible for any legal consequences caused by factors other than this site.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Supernatural Bởi thewinnster

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

86.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
181K 19K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
231K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
12.3K 233 66
Author: Andu Chencang Category: Danmei fan fiction Fang Qi was an office worker who was indifferent to all kinds of things. One day, he accidentally...