Suit and leather

By ChristianaThomas7

Skyler White is used to being mistaken as a guy. With her short hair, her curveless figure and her mode of dr... More

PROLOGUE: BROKEN HEART AND CROOKED SMILES.
CHAPTER ONE: ONE WAY TO KNOW FREDWARD MONTGOMERY.
CHAPTER THREE: WELCOME TO MY NEW OFFICE.
CHAPTER FOUR: A BITCH'S HIT TO THE FACE.
CHAPTER FIVE: ACCIDENT ON SET.
CHAPTER SIX: MEET THE BOYS.
CHAPTER SEVEN: 'HIT ME' SIGN
CHAPTER EIGHT: PEEKING PAST AT A FANCY BALL.
CHAPTER NINE: A BINDING PROMISE AT THE BAR
CHAPTER TEN: A DRUNKEN NIGHT.
CHAPTER ELEVEN: MR OR MS SKYLER?
CHAPTER TWELVE: DARTING GAZE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: THE RED DEVIL AND HER ENTOURAGE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: A BLOODY DRINK.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN : SKIPPING THE BALL TO SAVE THE DISGUISED PRINCESS.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: WARM OR ICED WATER?
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN : A SHADE OF PINK
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BIRTHDAY PARTY.
CHAPTER NINETEEN: 'JUST ONE KISS'.
CHAPTER TWENTY: STEAK 2.0 AND PIZZA
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: FEELINGS OF THE FEMALE COUNTERPART.
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: TWO DOWN. CUPID ACCOMPLISHED.
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: A FIGHT AND A KISS TO REMEMBER.
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: AN APOLOGY

CHAPTER TWO: BLEACH OR KNIFE.

1.6K 79 4
By ChristianaThomas7

SKYLER'S POV.

Yes, Fredward Montgomery clearly remembers me from the party but he remembers me as a guy so that's a down side. On the plus side I got an internship so that is a huge plus so I'm not complaining but it's probably a huge down side that I'm registered as a guy. It was definitely not me, but my application was already getting processed by his assistant Steve who clearly needs to be fired since he was not thorough and registered me as male.

I would change it but then again, it's not everyday you get to intern for Fredward Montgomery. And it's not like I have to pretend to be a guy. My flat chested quality and curveless figure made it easier. I'll just change it as soon as I get to be a permanent worker. They'll just think I've gone through a sex change or something. I'll be graduating soon and this is a huge shot for me.

"Hassan, what the hell dude?" Albert exclaimed as Hassan strolled out of the short hall to the sitting room like an invisible thread was pulling him. He looked lifeless and his dark curly locks were disheveled and scattered like a raccoon had decided to his breakfast on his head. He looks like an undead. Well... He was sure walking like one.

Hassan paid no attention to Albert but continued his lifeless walk to the kitchen. My attention was no longer on the witcher series that was playing on the Tv in front of me. It didn't matter anyway, I've watched it like four times.

I heard the door of the fridge slam shut but no one came out of the kitchen.

"She really did a number on him." Taylor muttered with voice filled with pity or that could just be because his mouth was half filled with chips.

"I mean she did go too far. It's one thing for a guy to catch his girlfriend cheating on him and it's another thing for the girl to blame him for it and then break up with him. That's shitty." Aaron was sitting on the floor with his back against the foot of the couch.

"Do you think that Hassan would have broken up with her if she didn't first?" Albert asked sitting up very well to look at Taylor who now had a thinking look on his face as he thought hard about it.

"I don't know." He let out a defeated sigh. "I mean, it's Hassan. The chances that he'd have actually forgiven her is pretty damn high." I wanted to bash Taylor's face in and that is the most constant emotion I do feel around him but he was right. Hassan might have forgiven her, that was how smitten he was.

"I don't know if he's upset about the fact that she cheated on him or that she broke up with him." Aaron said.

Taylor looked like he was going to reply but I gave him a hard glare.

"That's enough from all of you. Hassan he's going through a hard time. We should be there for him not gossip about it. You should be ashamed of yourselves." They just shurgged turning their attention back to the TV but I knew that I had gotten to them.

"If you guys hadn't stopped me, that bitch would be feeling undead as of right now." I turned my hand into a fist and slamming it into my other palm.

"Murder charges are very much real, Sky." Albert rolled his eyes at me.

Hassan strolled out of the kitchen still dragging his feet behind him.

"Hassan, what about joining movie night. It's been a while, we're watching The Witcher." Taylor said sounding like a salesman advertising a TV model to his customers and trying to sell them a fifteen years cable service.

Hassan looked at him with no light in his beautiful brown eyes and he shook his head before beginning to continue his undead walk.

"Ok, that's it." I suddenly stood up from my spot in the couch and the others sensing the storm tensed up.

"Sky, no—" but I didn't pay any heed to Aaron as I marched over to Hassan standing in front of him.

"Hassan boo, don't you think you've moaned around enough. It's been going on for more than two months now. That's a long time bud." It was like I was talking to a toddler and trying to explain to him why he couldn't have sweets because he's diabetic but he continued to stare at me. He looks grey, like the color was sucked out of him.

"We're worried about you Hassan." I told him softly, worry evident in my voice.

"You guys shouldn't worry about me, go about your ways and leave me in peace to die." He now has tears coming down his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

I did pity him and I was worried about him but telling me to leave him to die. Well too bad for him, I'm not going to do either. Neither am I going to let him mop around. She doesn't deserve him and his heartbroken act was now infuriating me.

"Die?" My voice moved up an octave. Sensing what was about to happen Aaron and Taylor stood up and walked towards us.

"Don't talk like that." Taylor said and I raised my hand stopping he and Aaron from coming any closer. If I turned to them, I was sure I'd notice the oh shit! look on their faces.

"You want to die Hassan love, then go ahead, be my guest. Albert!" I called and he jumped up from the couch from where he was watching us.

"We should still have some rat poison left at home from that time we had a ratpocalypse."

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Go get it now or if you can't find it get me the bleach or detergent. As supporting friends, we are going to help Hassan kill himself." I put my head on my waist and turned to Albert who still stood there looking at me.

"Go now!" My voice thundered through the apartment and he hurried to the hallway and Taylor and Aaron who seemed like they would like to intervene took a step back. Good.

Hassan was now looking at me with surprise and fear in his eyes. His posture was already straightened.

"W-What are you d-doing?" He stammered.

"I'm going to help you kill yourself." I answered taking a step closer and he took one back, then another.

"I couldn't find the rat poison, I think we used it all during the ratpoycalypse but I did get the bleach." Albert came back and stretched out the bottle in the room earning a glare from everyone else and I collected it from him and stretched it to Hassan in return who looked like I was giving him alien blood.

"Come on. Just chug it down like juice. It'll for sure do the trick. It might be a little painful but not for long or if you are scared of the pain, you can do a slit to the throat. You'll gurgle on your blood but it'll be for a few seconds and if you don't want that I'll show you the spot where you'll stab and it'll be instant but there'll be blood." Hassan eyes widen and he looked at me like I've grown two snake heads out of my butt.

"Uhhh Sky?" Aaron asked unsure.

"Do you have a better idea?" I asked him and he shook his head rapidly.

"That's what I thought." I turned back to Hassan. "It's either bleach or the knife and I'm sure you could do the drowning bit but it's too late to drive but I'm sure the bath tub could work."

"S-Sky- I-i-i—" He stammered.

"Ella broke up with you and she broke your heart. You'll never love again and you feel like you want to die. If I remember that's what you've been moaning about for weeks. I'll fulfil your wish."

"Sky, I'm pretty sure that illegally aiding someone to commit suicide is a criminal offense." Albert said.

"You are an expert on law just because you are pre-law ?" I didn't look at him to know that he took a step back.

"Go on Hassan. Kill yourself! Do it." And he snatched the bottle from my hand and my heart did a double over but I held my ground and he flung the bleach across the room. The bottle hit the wall with a thud and fell to the floor with the content spilling out.

"No!" He yelled out. "I'm not killing myself with a bleach or a knife or a bathtub. I'm not killing myself!" He yelled at me.

"But I thought that's what you wanted."

"Can't I be allowed to be heartbroken? To be sad? That the girl I love and would do anything for cheated on me, humiliated me, blamed me? Can't I do that?!" He yelled with tears spilling from his eyes.

"You are allowed to. Of course you have every right to feel sad. But you don't have the right to beat yourself up and give up because of a girl that doesn't deserve a fraction of your thoughts ,Hassan. I've watched you like this for more than two months it's agonizing to watch my friend like this."

"I-i-i—" he stammered which was becoming an habit.

"You've cried for her for months and I didn't say anything because I know how much you loved her but you've cried enough for the love you have for her and for what you thought you shared, but you can't cry for her Hassan. And I'm this close to breaking into her dorm and rearranging her face."

"That doesn't sound bad to me." A ghost smile appeared on his face and I couldn't help but smile in return.

"I'll do it if it'll make you feel better. I'll do anything if it'll make you feel better."

"Including trying to kill me?" He raised his perfectly full brow. Gah...I've always been jealous of that.

"If you did act on it, I'll wake you up frankinstine style and kill you again myself."

A big smile appeared on his face. "I love you too Sky."

"I don't remember saying one first." I teased before putting my arms around him and hugging him tight.

"You are better than her, Hassan and you deserve better." I said before finally pulling away.

"You're right. She's a lying, cheating and conniving bitch and I'm glad I saw it now before proposing to her with my grandmother's ring on graduation."

"What?!!?" I don't think that was only my voice because it shook the whole building but I'm sure I shouted the loudest.

"You were going to propose to her?" Aaron came forward this time and Hassan nodded.

"With your grandmother's ring no less?" Taylor asked.

"Alright Hassan! didn't know you had it in you." Dumb Albert came forward for an high five, I glared at him to shut up and he immediately withdrew his hand and took a step back.

"You were really going to propose to her, weren't you?" I shook my head. Of course it was true. Trust Hassan to do something so mature. Graduate college and get married, start a family. Who else would have such responsible and noble thought.

"That bitch!" A snarl came out of nowhere, I think it was me but I couldn't be sure. It sounded more like an angry wolf of some kind. "That's it. I'm going to rearrange her facial structure." I headed for the door and Hassan ran after me before standing in front of me immediately.

"She doesn't deserve it. You said so yourself right? And she doesn't deserve your time." He said stopping me.

He was right. None of the guys would let me leave this house with an intent to kill. I'll just have to do it at my own time then. She doesn't deserve my time, he says. Haa! I'll make sure I use my time judiciously while rearranging her face.

"You're right." But I don't agree with you.  But he doesn't need to know that.

"We shouldn't ruin movie night"I'll do it some other time. A more convenient time where I have more than enough to waste.

"Come on, let's see what Gerald's up to." Aaron said.

"I don't know maybe I'm going to turn it for the night." Hassan said.

"Hassan Connor Khan, you'll go into that sitting room and join us for movie night and have the time of your life or so help me—" I could feel my left eye brow twitching

"Of course"
"She's right."
"Movie night!"
and they all scurried off the sitting room and got themselves comfortable in front of the TV.

"That's what i thought." I walked towards them with a smile on my face.

"How about Hassan pick the pizza." I proposed with a sweet voice.

"How about Vegan pizza?" He suggested and I was this close to ramming into his skull with my helmet before a teasing smile took over his face.

"One large chicken pizza and one large pepperoni pizza. Oh, can we order ribs?" He asked and a smile took over my features.

"You're the man in charge. You decide unless it's vegan." I got myself comfortable into the couch as he picked his phone and waited for the line

"Thank you Skyler. I needed that." He said before he began to order our food.

"You did good Sky." Aaron said tapping my shoulder and Taylor and Albert nodded looking at Hassan arguing with the person on the other end as usual. Shit! It'll be a while before we get our pizza.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him to order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3.2K 33
Liam Montgomery does not know the word defeat and never will he allow himself to surrender in any battle. Being the heir to the biggest Information T...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
44.3K 2.6K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
356K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...