HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

Av Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... Mer

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~21

514 33 16
Av Writers_079

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me? Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~4}~

~[ANOTHER : POINT OF VIEW]~

JK quickly runs toward the sound. When he goes into the room, she is sitting on the ground, crying. While trying to suppress her crying, the tools on the other side of her had broken and fallen.

Jk gets scared seeing all this and moves fast towards Yn like a storm in hella worried. Matching Yn's height, he said nervously yet worrisomely, "Are you okay? What's all this?" While checking her injury, he said, "What were you doing? whatever you are doing, but can't you do it carefully?" scold her a little.

"Now tell me, how did you fall? What were you doing? How did you fall off the table? Did it hurt you anywhere?"

Jk started asking questions in concern, but Yn ignored all his questions, and she said to him in pain while crying. "Appa, it's hurting, ahh, p--please," she said while oding her injured knee.

Paying attention to her injury, he said, "Is it hurting a lot?" Little Yn cried and nodded her head, saying yes. "Why can't you do any work carefully?"

He carefully observes the injury on her knees, which has turned slightly red and scraped her knee due to the demage of the injury, which does not seem deep according to him.

But she is crying, which makes him worry and realize that because she is a child and she is behaving like this because she cannot handle even a little pain with difficulty, this is a little more than that.

So even though the injury may not have been serious, it is still important to pay attention to the little girl's injury first rather than the question in his mind because she is too small to handle this pain.

So he picks up his little baby girl, who is crying in pain for attention, and goes straight to the children's hospital.

~[AT THE HOSPITAL]~

The doctor is fixing Yn's knee injury by applying a bandage because it is a little scraped.

Now Yn is crying in pain, and her little hand moves towards the doctor's grip to stop her treatment. Because of that, she is in pain, but when JK got a hint about her actions, he was quick enough to hold her hand before she did that because treatment was necessary.

He said in a light and sweet voice, "Yn, relax, stop crying, and calm down, ok! There won't be much pain after treatment, hm?" Yn continued to cry. After completing the bandage, the doctor said softly, in a professional manner,

"Mr.jeon Now your dear daughter is fine, and there is nothing to worry about; her injury will be relieved by evening." JK thanked the doctor and spoke in a gentle voice, "Thank you, doctor, for her treatment. Can I take her home now?"

"Yes, and if she wants to take a rest, then she can stay; otherwise, you can be free to leave, but give her medicine carefully on time." Jk thanks them, takes Yn in his lap, makes her sit on the front sheet in the car next to the driver's sheet, and leaves for home.

They reach home after some time, and Jk sees his daughter, who has fallen asleep in the car. Then he slowly gets down from the car, and in such a way that Yn does not wake up from sleep, he gently picks her up and takes her inside the house.

Jk puts Yn to sleep in her room and heads to his room to find out what happened earlier. When he goes to his room, his eyes fall on the open cupboard because he had not noticed it earlier. He is worried about how it is opened.

He realizes that when he sees the main lock of the cupboard open, he finds a note of 5000₩ lying there, and the rest of the expensive things in the cupboard are safe and sound without being touched. He becomes alarmed when he realizes that his small troublemaker sweetie has done all this.

JK gets furious after knowing this. He cannot tolerate the fact that his daughter secretly took chocolate yesterday despite refusing him; she disobeyed him and tried to hide the rest of the chocolates.

JK forgave his daughter for surreptitiously taking the chocolates at once yesterday, but today again she repeated the thing about taking things by stealth, but the only difference was that today she tried to take "₩" secretly. Due to this, he explodes with anger more than necessary. Knowing that his little 7-year-old daughter is stealing things.

The 22-year-old man is having bloodcurdling thoughts in his mind, like, Has my daughter started bad habits like stealing? "Yn!" He gritted his teeth in anger and said, "Today you are not well." He is looking dire and fearfully angry today.

Saying this, he moves towards Yn's room with forwardness and aggression like a storm, while fuming with anger. But after going to her room and seeing her cute baby face, his anger goes away a bit, and he thinks that when she wakes up, he will deal with her for this matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and reading this story.

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

39.7K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
40.4K 1.6K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
182K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
57.2K 2.3K 41
So this is the story of a strict father known as Jeon jungkook lets dig into the story first This is a fictional story and completely based on my ...