My Pure Love

Oleh innocentarmysonly

Firstly I thought that it's a cat but I heard a clear sound of baby crying when I walk more!! I got shocked... Lebih Banyak

Dark night
Baby girl??
At hospital
Sewon will Exapt her?
Betrayal
Memories
little Angel
My cute daughter
welcome home
appa on duty
Makeover
Time to work
in the park
who's it?
Mission impossible
Solution
Next day
Little sleeping Beauty

appa on duty part 2

17 3 6
Oleh innocentarmysonly

Pervious part..

and I also bought few toys for her and shopping was done.. I went to cashier and make a bill and there was too many items that I can't carry with me so I ask for home delivery.

Continue..

After shopping I came out from shopping section and sit on a beach and I open the zip of my jacket to check my baby.. and I surprised that she was sleeping peacefully in middle of crowd and voice!! maybe it was effect of her medicines..
As I opened the zip I found her sleeping cutely and I placed a soft kiss on her head.

It was evening already and I wanted to go home before weather get more cold and I was tired too so I bought dinner for me and walk back to home..

As I arrived at home I see delivery boy standing infront of main door with my order.. I receive it already.. I signed on checklist and walk inside home after opening the door and I carefully lay my little angel on the couch and secure her with cushions and then bring the packs inside after that I get fresh quickly get changed in my night suit had my dinner as I was hungry..

After having dinner I was going to clean up the table and unpack all items but Y/N started whining and crying and why not she must be hungry now. I carry her first and rest her head on my shoulder and tried to calm her but she was crying continuesly. I heat milk in microwave and check the temperature first and it was perfact so I it on the couch and lay her on my lap and give the nip of the bottle in her mouth and she finally stopped crying and started sulking milk.

I sighed in relief and pat on her head. Her eyes was still filled with tears so I wipe her tears and caress her soft and silky hairs.

"My baby was hungry hmm?" I asked her and kiss on her head and she keep looking at me with her doe eyes.

I was holding her milk bottle and she keep moving her hands and legs which I loved to observe. It was like free therapy to admire he which made me forget that I was tired.

After she finished all milk she move her head other side as her little tummy got full so I put the bottle on table and rest her head on my shoulder again and pat on her back.. I learnt this technique from nurse.. she told me that it's important step after feeding babies..

She started making cute voices and I took her in bedroom while listening her which made me smile automatically. I lay her in middle of bed and I thought that I should change her clothes to make her feel fresh.. so I unpack the stuff while talking with her and take out necessary items. I don't know how to bath her so I took some warm water and a sponge and carefully take off her clothes only leave her in diaper which she didn't like and started whining again.

"Shhh.. baby.. don't cry... appa is just cleaning you baby.. " I said this softly and as the warm sponge touch her skin she calm down and stopped whining as felt good maybe, she enjoyed her sponge bath and I keep talking with her softly and she keep looking at me taking her Frist in her mouth in cutest way ever.

I changed her diaper too and apply baby powder on her body and wear her cute pink fluffy hoodie and cover her with bunny printed blanket. And I put all her stuff on my computer table for now lay beside her coz I didn't wanted to do anything else.. just wanted to play with my doll...

To be continued..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

208K 6.2K 42
"Just let me go aight? I ain't gon' tell anyone." I explain for the millionth time, when will these fuckers believe me? "You don't make the rules bab...
196K 4.2K 28
They both have been in a relationship for 5 years. One day, everything just went down the hills. "What's wrong with you?!!!You're so cold towards me...
43K 1.7K 35
[COMPLETED] She's a Wandering Spirit, just like any dead souls. However, she has something that was missing. She doesn't have any memories of her pr...
842K 45.7K 41
"Omfg why are you up there?" Jungkook whispered, seeing his new kitten walk on the roof of his friend's cafe. The kitten looked at him with a small p...